SWEET REVENGE : JOSHUA HONG

By Looneaesil_Yang

|| COMPLETED || LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP DOESN'T EXIST WHEN THE THIRD WHEELER CAME TO RUIN THEIR BARRIERS THE B... More

SWEET REVENGE 2021
DISCLAIMER
PROLOUGE
PROLOUGE ; PT.2
01 | ANNIVERSARY
03 | BUSY
04 | SCHEDULE
05 | COMPOSE
06 | FEEL SPECIAL
07 | FREE
08 | SURPRISE!
09 | HANG OUT
10 | BONDING
11 | CLOSENESS
12 | FEELINGS
13 | DONGSAENGS
14 | DONGSAENGS PT.2
15 | TOUR
16 | LONG DISTANCE
17 | SOMEONE KNOWS
18 | BACK
19 | UNWANTED SCENE
20 | BREAK UP
21 | MEET
22 | BIGGEST REVEAL
23 | HOT TOPIC
24 | VACATION
25 | REVENGE
26 | EMBARRASS
27 | AWAY
28 | PUBLIC
29 | BEG
30 | READY TO LOVE
31 | TRUTH
32 | FORGIVE
33 | SORRY
34 | REALIZE
35 | JAIL
36 | REALIZATION
37 | DECIDE
38 | EVERYTHING'S WILL BE ALRIGHT.
39 | READY
40 | *SPECIAL CHAPTER
41 | NOW, I KNOW.
42 | IT'S COMPLICATED.
43 | FIX YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP
45
46
47 | KIDNAPPED?
48 | COMEBACK
49 | WAY HOME
50 | UNTIL THE END
EPILOUGE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSHUA✨🎉

02 | TIME

224 6 0
By Looneaesil_Yang

☆☆☆

After our anniversary yesterday, Our manager called us for urgent meeting. Manager didn't tell what's the matter. As we now,we're getting ready for the next comeback again or prepartion in award show performace like we need to re-arrange the choreography or to choreograph dance breaks. Sometimes making some moves is hard. It takes 3 weeks to perfect the movements,placements and synchronization.

Our group didn't hired some choreographers but they hired some to check the dance we made. Along with Seventeen,We are also self-produce group which is we make our own musics and dances.

Each member trained 2-4 years. And our leader trained for almost 8 years. Gladly they include her in the group making our teamwork great. Me and Alex,are only the foreigners and the others are all koreans. I was born in Philippines until elementary and moved in Los Angeles in High School. Meanwhile Alex is Born and lived in the Philippines.

While training,some of us almost gave up...our company is just small before and thinking twice if the
y will debut us or not.

While walking with my members towards the Manager's office my phone suddenly rang.

My members glanced at me signalling that I should answer my ohone for a minute and they will wait for mw because they can't go infront of our manager incomplete.

I answered it and knew who it was...Joshua

"Hello?" I started the conversation

"Are you free today?" He asked

"I'm sorry but no. Our manager called us for a meeting just minute ago. Actually we are on our way to his office but you called and I answered for a while but why are you asking?" I explained and asked at the same time

"Oh,I didn't know. Are you taking long? I wanted to take you out since we're free today."

"Uh,I don't know but I will text you later after our talk with manager. We didn't even know what's the matter behind it so,I think he will just say something. Oh,okay bye. The others are already waiting for me. I will text you later....Byeee I love you!!" I hurriedly said because our leader gestured that we need to go

"Ok ok,text me later huh. I love you too. Bye" He said as I hunged up the phone and quickly shoved my phone back in my bag.

We already go since its already 15 minutes when our manager called us. I knocked at the door waiting for the signal that we can enter for only 5 seconds

I also opened the door letting everyone enter then taking a seat next to the table. We eyed each other for a while unknowingly what will manager say or announce anytime this time.

We take a seat to the front of the table and waited for our manager to speak. We all think that it maybe announce for the comeback since its already 5 months since the latest mini album released.

"So" manager started the conversation that made us look at him.

"I think you don't have ideas why would I call you all hear."

"Your group will be having a full album release this time. 3rd album to be exact. Y/n,since your the producer here,start producing songs and Alex,try to think what will be the album concept. All of you will start to prepare to photoshoot for the teaser release. You may start in 2 weeks. Now,you may go." He explains

"Thank you manager-nim" Nina the maknae said as we leave the office.

"As for now,we will be starting to prepare for the concept. What do you think will be the concept you want?"

"Maybe continue the storyline of our last comeback? It will only takes 3 days to analyze." Alex suggested.

"When do you think will start?" Y/n questioned

"Maybe next week. As Alex said,the preparation for the concept only takes 3 days. We need to chill for now. Because for the upcoming weeks,we will be exhausted as hell." Trix said while fanning herself with her right hand

"She's right." Y/n said as they arrived the entrance of the building.

The members decided to go home and rest for a while since they had nothing to do. While on the way,Y/n texted Joshua.

"The meeting already ended. Do you still want to hang out?"

"Oh,that was fast. And yeah. I will pick you up in 5"

"Guys,I will wait for Joshua here. You can now go home"

"Are you sure eonnie? Okay then. See you later!" Nina waves at Y/n as they enter the van leaving her alone at the building's entrance

She didn't wait for too long. Just for 5 minutes before Joshua arrived exact from what he said. He stopped the car to infront of Y/n for her to hop in

"Hi" y/n said as he enters and leaned in to Joshua's cheeks.

"Hello." He greeted too.

We spent time in amusement park for few hours now. We kept on trying so many rides as if it's our last. (Blackpink?)  And we also played some games,winning some weird prices and ofcourse winning stuffs like teddy bears.

Currently,we are now entering ferris wheel guided by the staffs before closing the doors.

I seated in the other side,and Joshua seated infront of me. The ferris wheel started slowly making us to take time while inside.

The view of the City can be seen while slowly climbing up to the top. I admired its view seeing the buildings and houses turning their lights on as the night goes on.

Little Y/n didn't know,Joshua keep on capturing Y/n using his phone while she is admiring the beauty of the city at night which Y/n did not notice. Joshua smiled at himself also admiring the view not the city but seeing his girlfriend like this.

Y/n removed all the stuffs that she's wearing before they entered the ferris wheel so it allow her features to be admired for.

After taking her stolen pictures,Joshua reviewed it all and a smile plastered to his face again before setting one of the pictures at his lockscreen.

Then he head back to Y/n that is now staring at him.

"Why are you smiling?" Y/n asked

"Nothing" He lied not wanting to tell about her stolen pictures because Joshua knows that she will try to get his phone to delete it all.

Couples started to talk about their lives as Joshua moved beside his girlfriend while resting his right arm to Y/n's shoulder while admiring the scenery at the top of the ferris wheel.

"Y/n" Joshua called before staring at Y/n waiting for her to look at him.

"Yes?" Y/n asked taking glamce to Joshua but before she move away her gaze,Joshua held her right cheek to stop her.

Joshua leaned in and capturing her lips for a minute. They shared a passionate kiss while inside the going down ferris wheel. It was the most romantic date they ever had.

"I love you" Joshua pulled out connecting their foreheads,caressing her cheeks mumbling those 3 words to her.

"I love you too" She answered

Not long after,the door of the ferris wheel opened revealing the staff that also guided them in just 15 minutes ago.

"Thank you for riding Ms. Y/n and Mr. Joshua" the staff said.

"Hm,Your welcome" Y/n said and walked away with Joshua hand-in-hand leaving the Amusement park.

"That was nice" Joshua said as they entered the car.

"Yeah,and I hope we can do it again sometimes." Y/n said buckling her seat belt.

"We can do it again next week. What do you think?"

"I wanted to but I can't. Since manager already announced that we will have a 3rd album release starting next week." Y/n explained

"Hm. I understand." Joshua started the engine and drove away from the amusement park.

Y/n fell asleep while on the way to their dorm. Joshua was about to say something to her but when she saw Y/n sleeping he just shrugged it off.

Joshua also noticed that Y/n's head keep on changing position left & right (btw,stream left & right)

He grabbed his neck pillow placed in his seat's head rest and set aside the car for a minute to put the pillow in her.

Moved back the car back to the highway,Joshua continued to drive into their dorms instead of his grilfriend's dorm.

After few minutes of driving,he finally reached their dorm. He parked his car and rushed to go down to carry the sleeping Xtell before closing the door with his right foot.

Joshua entered the dorm's door with Dino opening it. He tossed the car keys into Dino.

"Bro, please lock the car outside. I didn't lock it yet" he said then heading upstairs.

He gently laid Xtell's sleeping body to his bed. Afterwards,he did his night routing before joining his girlfriend to sleep.

Time will be the greatest thing we need to keep.

☆☆☆

Published. 06/06/21
Edited. 10/18/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 577 52
"I don't care if it's too early on, but I love you Celine. I love you" he says eyes boring into mine as my heart picks a rhythm. With each passing s...
6.4K 443 21
[BOOK 2 COMING SOON!] It takes just ONE dare and things take a turn for both Nayeon and Wonwoo. Will they complicate things further or fall in love d...
10.3K 367 29
I expected everything, but not this. My life is destroyed in second in front of my eyes and I can't even do anything. I have accepted all the blames...
1.6M 127K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...