Ankahee Ansunee Bateein Meri...

Par Haseena2020

This is my another Mehrya Fan fiction , quite an emotional ones happens after Shaurya and Mehak's marriage tr... Plus

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71

Part 68

415 21 8
Par Haseena2020

Part 68

After 3.5 years

Shaurya's POV

Life has changed in all ways for me, for us I will say. Our little princess Aarushi has completely smitten us with her overloaded cuteness since the day she arrived in this world. It was not an easy for Mehak and me. We both were sleep deprived as our baby keep us awake. There are times Mehak tend to break down as she had breastfeeding difficulties, then Aarushi don't sleep on time or at times she will be crying throughout due to colic. Whenever she can't calm our baby, she tends to breakdown easily. I always ensure that she don't get into postpartum depression, so I will take over Aarushi to make sure Mehak sleeps well. We had arguments when I want to Aarushi to sleep in her crib in the nursery which I set earlier. Mehak wanted Aarushi to be co sleeping in our room which I am not okay with it. So we came to agreement that she will sleep in the wee hours instead we walk back and forth to the nursery. Earlier Aarushi used to be up every 2 hrs for nursing or just to keep us awake with her. There are days I was literally awake the entire night and making sure Mehak sleep well. Imagine this little bundle of joy changed all our routine entirely. She always has a habit to fell asleep when sucking milk at Mehak. When she put her in the crib she will start to wail loudly. Real drama queen you know, just like her mother. But I feel pure bliss with the wonderful blessings showered upon me. I have a loving and caring mom. My better half, the loving soul and beautiful angelic wife and now this princess. I can't wait to be back home after work just to spend time with Arushi and Mehak. Both will be playing at the lawn in the evening with Naughty and no matter how sleep deprived I am, or I had exhausted day once I see these two I am over the moon. My entire body gets energized and I will start running behind them. My Mehak the woman I am devoted for my entire life, all these because of her, because of her love and sacrifice to go through hours of pain and sleepless nights and many more to give me this happiness. Not to forget my princess, Aarushi. She is as pretty as her mom, she has sharp nose like mine and eyes as her mom's. Not to forget she is a foodie like her mom too. She loves western food like pizza and pasta and I usually come home to prepare them for her and she loves meats too. Day time Mehak will cook her desi foods and feed Aarushi. Once I am back home I will shower Aarushi, changed her into pyjamas and prepare her favourite dinner. Mehak warns me all the time not to pamper her but I cant help it, she is my princess and I am here to spoil her. If there is any toys or girl stuff I see I get them immediately. Khanna mansion literally flooded with all these toys everywhere. Weekends we get up and dip our self in the pool, play with Naughty and pull more pranks around Mehak or Vicky or even at times Awara. Poor guy he always the victim in here.

I was approached by a well-established production company asking me to joint venture with them to do a new season of India Super Cook. The last episode was when I met Mehak and thereafter I didn't pursue that plan. I was not ready to do that, but I discussed with Mehak and she was elated and Aarushi wants to see me in the television. Even maa thinks this will be a good business plan for me. Though all my restaurants in India going well but we still need some sort of breakthrough to keep up with the current competition. India Super Cook is so special to me, I will say its close to my heart as I met Mehak, had our tiff and I fell in love with her and the rest is the history. So since everyone at home is okay with the idea I have started to do the selection process and now we receive tons of applications for the participants. Some participants want to join this because they want to see me, can you see how these girls out there behaving? I leave the selection process to my production and event coordination team to handle. I can't even digest at these nuisances. We started the shooting at the studio and I was amazed at some participants talent in cooking, they are good cook. Some girls who come in there flaunting their clothing, face full of makeups and sometimes I wonder are they here for cooking competition of some fancy clown competitions. The way how they talk I can see through their teeth, they are fake. They just googled some recipes and trying here which cause the dish completely failed. Due to all these I need to be at work all 7 days in a week and come home late, by then Aarushi and Mehak already slept. I miss snuggling with them and playing all the time. The show just started 2 months back and there is another 2 months for the show to go on. I need to bear all these and once this is done I never going back to television shows again.

As my schedule is quite packed and I can't manage all on my own, Vicky appointed me a personal assistant. Her name is Tanu Mehta. She is also annoying at times. Wearing all these tight short micro mini skirts and I told her specifically not to come to work in skimpy wears. Sometimes her top always reveal her cleavage. What's wrong with these women out there? All are dying hard to woo me. She is intelligent handling my schedule and advising my partners etc but I don't like this side of her.

Today morning, I saw Mehak was up early and busy decorating the house, yes, I remembered now she told me there is pooja in the evening and she told me specifically to come home early as we need to be performing the pooja together. I planted a kiss on her and told her not to worry about it and will be back on time. But here I am stuck in shooting and I told the crew to pack up but they insist to settle this shoot short while, so we don't need to come back tomorrow. I am glad I don't need to be here tomorrow, I can spend the whole day with my loved ones. I am in middle of shoot and few calls from Mehak came unanswered and even Vicky called me few sometimes to check on my whereabouts. I keep calm till we announce the chef of the week and elimination round done and I rushed immediately to the carpark, but some annoying contestants coming for me to make some conversations on the dishes and some nonsense conversation I need to entertain all these till I sign at the crew to make way for me to get home quickly or else today I am done. I know I can convince maa but Mehak and Aarushi is difficult to deal.

To add on to my agony this Delhi traffic, I slammed at the steering wheel, I know what is going to happen at home.

Mehak's POV

My life our life has changed since the birth of Aarushi. We both love Shaurya immensely. Shaurya is absolutely a darling husband anyone will ask for and he is an amazing dad too. He showers us both with lots of love and he was not like the usual business man Shaurya Khanna. Any moment he finishes his meeting, or the day he doesn't have much busy schedule his place is at home, to play with Aarushi to cook for her, her favourite western cuisines like pizza and pasta. He can feel I am being little jealous as he always does whatever she asked for, but he didn't forget to do my favourite chocolate lava cake with strawberries and burnt cheesecake. My love and admiration to him goes up to another level. The earlier days when Aarushi came into our life it was chaotic, but it was equally a moment of joy for all of us. But I was clueless when she cries nonstop and whenever maa, maasi or chachi wants to do some home remedy on her to stop crying but nothing will work except when Shaurya comes and carried her off and place her on his shoulder. The shoulder which I usually find solace its her favorite spot now. I cringe at my own thoughts. During the midnight feeds she don't fall sleep but wants to stay up and play. I feel bad for Shaurya as he needs to attend to his work matter, he never neglected me for once and our clingy baby. He uses the baby sling and she will be fall asleep on is chest while he does his office work. Now Aarushi is going to be 4 years old this October. She started to go to preschool. Vicky is her favourite chachu so he will send her to school in the morning.

Shaurya is now quite busy with his TV show, India Super Cook Season 2. The show which changed my life, our life and how I met Shaurya and he always criticize my cooking style but end up he will like it but as usual Khadoos kahinka, he wont comment positively. He didn't want to join the ISC team, but the producer and the team wants him to be a part of ISC this season as ISC season 1 was super hit. I know he have put off some business proposals during my pregnancy time this time I don't want him to miss his business adventure. Once in a blue moon he travels to Jaipur and its always a day trip. He makes it a point by midnight he comes home as Aaru wants Shaurya to tell bedtime story. But since this ISC started Shaurya hardly at home, I miss him terribly poor Aaru she misses her papa too. Though the show is just on weekends, but he is busy involved in the idea collaboration, sometimes he is endorsing products and now his own organic vegetable mart coming up in Delhi, he is busy for the license etc progress. He is one hardworking man. Just another few more weeks and the show will be over and Shaurya promised us he will be at home and will not be as busy as what he is now.

Today there is puja at home and I reminded him to come home early, he said will be back shortly but its almost 5hrs plus he is gone. Guests started to ask about him and me wearing this silk saree, going around the house entertaining the guests, my entire family is here for the puja too and I asked Vicky to call Shaurya few times but the called went unanswered. I called his personal assistant and that witch answered me, Shaurya sir don't want anyone to disturb him now as he is middle of shoot. His personal assistant Tanu, I really despise her the most. What is the need if to wear such a short, tight and revealing clothes? Is that a requirement of being personal assistant? I know I trust my Shaurya but its annoying. Shaurya's previous assistant Rita she got married and moved to a different city and Shaurya needed a new assistant so Tanu was the one came in for that position. Shaurya is strict, arrogant at times and his schedule is quite packed he needed someone who can handle all his tight schedules and his daily work is on smooth process. And today that frog also is ignoring me. The priest told me, he needs to start the puja in next 20 minutes, if Shaurya is not home by then I need to perform the puja alone and he will be sleeping with Vicky for the rest of the month. I gulped my anger down as Aarushi came few times asking for her papa. Maa asked the same, my family asked the same, the question is do I know where is he now? He didn't even answer my calls. I adjusted my saree and covered my head as the priest started the process. I don't want to think of anything now, maa and maasi wants this puja for the family's well being and harmony so I just want to perform this for their happiness.

Little did I know Shaurya has reached home and showered and changed to his ethnic wear. When the priest asked us to take a seat at the puja place he guided me to sit down while the priest conducted the puja. Not even once I glanced at him. The past 1 hour I was having my own battle deep inside my heart as each family member questioned his presence, some even said, when he is a celebrity and TV star he won't have time for family etc. I didn't want to break down in front of them but just smiled and moved away. Now he is here as if nothing happens. He tried to tickle me while we hold the oil ladle for the havan I didn't react. The puja done once we did the aarthi, I walked to everyone offering the aarthi and Shaurya with Aarushi waiting for me as I will the one usually places his tilak and hers. I stopped to place the kum kum in between her eyebrows and asked her to take her blessing from the aarthi. She did that and I offered to Shaurya, but he waited for me to put the tilak on his forehead I took the kum kum and placed in between his brows and moved to others. Though he is here I am not changing my mind, he will be sleeping with Vicky for the next 1 month. Maa told everyone to have their food at the lawn. She told me to check whtr all the food has been setup at the buffet station. I placed the puja tray in the Matarani alter and again prayed to Matarani for her blessing upon our family and moved to kitchen. Awara was bringing the dessert tray to the lawn and I was checking if all has been sent for the guests. I checked the fridge and there was this raita bowl in there. I took it out and chopped some coriander when a familiar frame was behind me caged me in between the kitchen island. I know exactly who it is, but I am not going to pay attention and keep stirring the coriander leaves and raita well. While he clears his throat.

Shaurya: baby, please don't ignore me, I am sorry it was all my fault, you did tell me about this puja two weeks ago and I thought I can reach home earlier and help you with the preparation but what to do, it just got out of my hands, please Mehak. (leaning closer to her)

Mehak: Awara bhaiya please bring this raita to the lawn. Also please make sure all the food is available there.

As I called Awara bhaiya came in and immediately Shaurya stepped back from me, which made me to move away from the kitchen faster and I walked towards the lawn to check on the guests. I know Shaurya's sharp gaze piercing through me as he walked distantly. I was attending to few guests and asking them to have their meals and maasi was feeding Aarushi. That's when someone hugged me from behind which shocked me as this person scream through my ear drums. It was none other than Veena. Veena is working as fashion journalist and Vicky and Veena are currently dating. I am so happy for Vicky as he finally found his love. After Shruthi he refused to meet anyone even maa tried to set him on a date. But fate somehow rather made Veena and Vicky to meet in an event and they have been seeing each other for 2 years. Veena has been coming over to our place most of the time and today she is here too.

Veena: Mehak bhabhi..................................

Mehak: Bachu, you are late today, puja also finished.

Veena: I am not here for puja but for the food.

I just lightly tapped her head and she hold my hands and analyze my saree and my makeover for today.

Veena: You look stunning today, she turned me around to analyze. Bhabhi you look fantastic, though sarees are old fashioned but on you it looks good and you look hot as usual (as she winked at Mehak)

Mehak: Chup, as it is late for the house function then now you are trying to sweet talk me. All these sweet talks it will work on my brother Vicky not with me.

Veena: You think I purposely missing this is it, my stupid boss gives me some last-minute assignment and I finished it quickly and rush over her, trust me I did my best to join the puja, that's why I even bring spare clothes to work and got it changed there before I come in here.

Just then Vicky came in there to meet his girlfriend and both sides hugged as Vicky whispered to Veena.

Vicky: Becareful with Bhabhi today she is damn upset. Don't do anything over and get roasted.

Veena: Why Bhabhi is upset? Who made her upset this time?

Vicky: Who else you think, its bhaiya, look how bhaiya checking Bhabhi from distance. He is having conversation there but every 5 seconds his head will be turning to her direction and Bhabhi not paying attention. He is late for the puja and I think today bhaiya will be sleeping in my room.

Veena: (side hugging Mehak) Bhabhi this is why I don't want to get married I told Vicky lets think about living together and if things worked out we will think of next step in our life. Smile a bit, please don't be upset anymore, you are Mrs Khanna the great Delhi Food Tycoon's wife and he is a celebrity. Now busy with his show biz. Do you know what was the TRP rate for last week episode for the one he spit the food episode? Highest since the show started.

Mehak: Bachu what is this living in relationship etc, no quickly get married and come stay with us. I know his work Veena, but I don't know how to say this, despite I told him about the puja preparations etc he stil went missing for hours and he hardly have time for us at home, this is what makes me upset. Being a celebrity means you don't have family life and time for your loved ones.

Before she could finish her sentence, maa came and she asked me about the pouch she gave me in the morning she told me to keep it safely and pass it to her later. I excused myself from there and went upstairs to get the pouch from my room. I went to Shaurya's book case and there is the place I usually hide the key and I walked to the walk-in wardrobe opening the door as I checked the drawer for the small pouch maa give it to me in the morning. I was mumbling to myself when the familiar arms tighten around me as made me to jump in fear.

Shaurya: Shush my love, its only me. You look like a bride today. But maybe an upset bride. How long you are going to be upset with me? I came home rushing in this Delhi traffic, a truck nearly hit my car.

When I said that Mehak turn to face me and she cupped my face immediately.

Mehak: Are you okay Shaurya? Did you get hurt? (in her worried tone)

Shaurya: Yes, I am hurt, my heart is aching now because you are avoiding me.

She looked back at his usual antics and pushed him by his chest.

Mehak: You will never change Shaurya. Is this something you can simply joke? Did you know how worried I was. Move let me find the pouch and maa must be waiting for me now.

Saying that she was ransacking her drawer and found the pouch and she checked the contents inside and tie back the pouch but Shaurya hold her tightly by her waist pressing her frame against his. Mehak was struggling to move from his hold but all her struggle vanished when Shaurya cupped her face and planted a kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes as she absorbs the unknown calmness she gets from his single action. She became calm as Shaurya rested his forehead on hers her both arms were on his grip. He placed a wet kiss on her knuckles.

Shaurya: Please Mehak don't push me away from you, I can't stay away from you. I swear I was informed by the crew it was just a half day shoot but didn't know it will get dragged till late and I immediately came to be with you and Aarushi. I miss you so much sweet heart. (he said that earnestly)

Mehak's breathing became calm as she looked through her eyelashes. She bats her eyelashes at him but before she could say something, she heard Nehal calling her.

Nehal: Di, are you in there, maa is looking for you, she said you were supposed to bring some pouch.

Mehak: (clearing her throat) I am coming Nehal. Just got the pouch I will come now.

Mehak looked at Shaurya intently and tried to pull her hand from his grip. He let go off her slowly and Mehak walked away from him to see maa. She passes the pouch to maa and saw in the lawn Naughty Aarushi and Veena playing something.

Maa: Beta you go and have some food, you have been running around since morning and hardly had proper food.

Mehak: Maa, Aarushi had her food?

Maasi: Haan beta, Aarushi already had her food and now she is with Vicky & Veena. Kanta ji and others too at the lawn, please go and join them. (seeing Shaurya coming down the stairs) Arey lalla, please go with bahu and have your meal too. Since morning she only been running around drinking water and didn't even eat proper meal.

Shaurya glared at Mehak as bring her to the lawn, there the Sharma family were all having their nok jhoks as usual. PD the energetic ones was saying something chirpy and Ravi chachu imitates her.

Jeevan chachu: Shaurya puttar come have a seat, Mehak beta you too sit down, will get some food for you both. Mehak looks so tired.

Shaurya: Its okay chachu we will get it, have you all had your meals? Anything you all want to have now, like dessert etc. I will get the waiter to get it for you?

Dadu: Arey puttar, we will get it, let us walk a bit, we had so much food and didn't move ever since we finished our meal (chuckled and others laughed too)

Kanta chachi: Aarushi beta come here, your PD wants to tell you a story.

Hearing that Aarushi came and Vicky came to sit with them too. Mehak gets some food along with Shaurya and sat with the rest of the family and have their meals as she watches PD telling some story to Aarushi. The same prince & princess story which Mehak listen during her childhood. A prince came in black horse, he sneakily watches the princess with her friends bathing in the lake. Mehak smiled as listens to PD. The same way, the same tone PD used to narrate the story to her. PD is near 85 years old now. But the way how she still narrates the story she told Mehak long ago makes her heart swell in happiness. Shaurya saw her face and he know the reason behind her smile.

After some time all guests left the place, Mehak went upstairs to change. Shaurya already bring her up to give her evening shower and change her to pajamas. Mehak was removing her jewelries placing them on the dresser and removing her large bangle. She walked inside the wardrobe to get her nightwear and she saw Shaurya sat on the bed. She didn't say much but continue to remove her dory from her saree blouse, he saw her struggling and got up from there and went behind her. He wrapped one arm around her abdomen as Mehak turned sideways to look at him as she asked what you doing Shaurya? He shushed her as he nuzzles her earlobe, gliding down her neck as his beard caressed her shoulder blade which made Mehak's breath hitched.

Shaurya: I miss you Mehak (in his sensual tone)

Mehak: Hmmm...

Mehak's POV

I am trying to avoid Shaurya and show that I am upset with him, earlier he came into room, hugged me, telling his sob story how stuck he was at work and my heart stopped a moment when he said he nearly met an accident, my anger vanished in the air and quickly turned to face him as usual he made some nuisance comment saying that he is heart is hurt. Gosh Shaurya and his antics, it can't be separated. Aarushi is just like him too. I went to attend to maa and joined others for dinner and now I am attempting to remove this dori, its not being favorable to me. Maasi when she went to send this blouse piece for stitching she asked the tailor to do the modern designs, which is completely showing my back, luckily, I let my hair down which hides my skin. Earlier Nehal helped to tie up the dori and now I am struggling alone when he just came wrapped his arm around me and started to nuzzle me crazily. His beard prick my shoulder skin and I faintly mumble something, he pulled the dori strings one by one and he started to caress my back with his index finger. I know where this is going to end, when he mumbled near my back how much he missed me, I wanted to let him know I missed him a lot too. But the naughty thought came in me, I need to punish him for causing so much trouble today, I stealthily move my hands to his abdomen and pinched him which made him to jump in shock as he ouches in pain.

Shaurya: What was that for? (his eyes were big as saucer)

Mehak: Every time you think about romance or how to prank, so today I took the lead, no romance for 1 month, change your clothes and go sleep with Vicky.

Shaurya: But why, didn't I explain to you how bad I felt for not being at home on time, and how I rushed to take part in the puja etc.

Mehak: You could have answered the call to inform us, do you know, how embarrassing it was for me, whenever someone asked (imitating in one of those guest voice) Khanna sahib kahan hain beti? Who abhi TV celebrity ha naa isliye , woh nayi ayenga, uskelye who tv shooting etc etc chalrehenena? (Where Is Mr Khanna , yeah he is being a celebrity and must be shooting or busy with the shows etc, I don't think so you should be waiting for him to come for the puja) Imagine all the guests taunt me the same way for every time I greet someone.

Shaurya: Mehak please ignore those people.

Mehak: Quiet, don't talk. When I can't get you, I called your secretary, what is her name, Tina or Tuna... you know what she said, don't call sir and disturb him, he is very busy. I told her I am his wife and she had the audacity to tell me, Mehak he is a businessman so please try to understand.

Saying that she just throws his nightwear clothes on his face and shut the bathroom door with a loud bang which made Shaurya to jump in fear. Without much choices Shaurya picked his clothes and walked to the guest room, he changed and sat in the swing in the balcony of the guest room mumbling to himself.

Shaurya: Madam nowadays getting on my nerves, when we love them and give them space, they easily get on the head. A man goes to work and comes home to be with the wife and see the wife chase you out to sleep with your brother. Now I understand why my brother Vicky doesn't want to marry but start living in relationship. I support his idea. At least he doesn't need to sleep in guest room or with his brother you see.

Whereas Mehak changed to her black satin nightwear and combed her hair and peeked at the balcony, he was not there, and she was talking to her self how proud she is for scaring Mr Khanna

Mehak: Well done Mrs Khanna, you won this, you can't always melt in his sweet talk and in his sweet touches etc, we need to teach these men a good lesson or else they will take us for granted and I am Mehak and I don't fall for all these. But he still made it on time, and joined the puja, he rushed on the way back home and nearly met accident, how if anything happens, Matarani please protect Shaurya, nothing should happen to him. I think I will go to kitchen and make his favorite dessert and feed him myself, that way, he will calm and no more fight. (she gets up from the dresser bench) But why I need to do, he made me to answerable to all these uncles and aunties and even maa and maasi thinks he should be punished so I am right here. Let him sleep one day with Vicky then he dares not to mess up with Parante Wali Gali ki Mehak. (as she dusts her shoulder with pride)

Shaurya: I think I know what to do. If I bake her chocolate lava cake and topped up with her favorite pistachio ice cream and hazelnut she will forget about all these and I can win her back. Shaurya Khanna you got this.

He got up from the swing and heard a loud cry of Aarushi yelping in pain, he got panic and rushed downstairs. Mehak also heard her cry and rushed out and they saw her lying on the floor while crying and quickly lifted her up. The parents were panic seeing the crying child.

Shaurya: Aaru how did you fall? Tell me sweetheart, where is it pain, shall we go see the doctor?

Mehak: Aaru, please tell na.. is it very painful, we go see doctor now?

Aarushi: (resting both her hands around her parents' shoulder on each side), Momma, Pappa can you hug me?

Mehak and Shaurya closed their distance by hugging Aarushi but that little princess stealthily moves away which made the parents hug each other. Seeing them hugging each other made Aarushi jump in joy screaming in happiness.

Aarushi: yeay pappa and momma are friends now, yeay...

The moment Shaurya hugged Mehak, all their differences vanished, and they longed to be in each other's arm till they heard their little one screaming in happiness pappa and momma are friends now and they realized their little one tricked them, so they can patch up. Mehak blushed and pulled herself away from Shaurya as she saw Aaru clapping excitedly.

Mehak and Shaurya turned to look at their little one and unisonly said, you little trickster, how dare you trick us, you wait. Aarushi runs upstairs followed by the parents chasing after her and Aarushi runs to their room and hide near the bedframe on the other end.

Shaurya: Where is my princess, my doll?

Mehak: Aaru, where are you? come out now.

The little one crawled pass the parents and before they could catch her she run out from their room. Shaurya and Mehak fell on the bed and Mehak was on top of Shaurya.

Mehak: Leave me Shaurya. (hitting him on his chest)

Shaurya: Mehak, Mehak please don't hit me with this fat arm, its very hard to handle. By the way today you look so sexy in that saree and even you put on some weight you still look gorgeous to me.

Hearing him saying that, Mehak puffed out in anger she tried to hit him but he holds both her arms to avoid being victim.

Mehak: If you think I am fat, then go after your secretary, Tina or Tuna something, what kind of name is this. By the way, Sandy will still like me.

She knows the mention of Sandy will irk him and he will lose this out.

Shaurya: Oh hello madam, I told you please don't utter that donkey's name infront of me. And by the way her name is Tanu not Tuna.

Shaurya knows to calm his wild cat the only way is to kiss her and he stealthily pull her and plant a kiss on her forehead which made her to stop struggling and resting on him like how she used to do. But little did they know , they have a little audience watching them .

Aarushi: Pappa , kissed momma and momma beat pappa.

Hearing that Mehak and Shaurya straighten up from their position and carried Aarushi before she screams out what she saw in the room. Shaurya wants to bring her to her room.

Aarushi: Pappa, I miss you a lot can I sleep with you and momma tonight, please pappa?

Shaurya looked at Mehak and tucked her on their bed and both Shaurya and Mehak slept on the side as their hands were hold by little Aaru.

Little Aarushi

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

45.7K 1.3K 16
Its arranged by their parents but before they marry can they fall in love? Its a Hardik Pandya Fanfiction.
47.8K 6.7K 35
(A/N: After a long time, Based on the ishqbaaz track) Annapoorani, A broken soul, lost her parents, Living with her sister for the past 3 years. Lost...
138K 6.3K 40
UNDER EDITING :) Track - Karan and Mahira's marriage track When mahira goes to preeta's home and accept all her things that she had done to make kara...
67.3K 8.5K 40
Another sidnaaz fanfiction. trying to bring a different story from my other two works. hope you guys will like it.