Part 53

Part 53 14/10/2019

Mehak's POV

I woke up quite early but didn't move from where I am. I am securely pinned on his side as I rest my head on his chest. His breathing was calm as I listened to my favorite lullaby his heartbeat. I cringed at my own thoughts about our last night. I can't recall how long we were making love or how many times. The only thing I remembered was he scooped me up from downstairs and want to punish me for not calling him or messaging. My thought to annoy him backfired as I started to miss him badly but his punishment was so sweet. He didn't let me to rest even a bit, I wonder how am going to walk today, as I still feel sore at the middle of my body. I looked at myself, I am wearing his shirt which he make me to wear it. It started to rain heavily last night and I wanted to change something to wear so he found his shirt near the couch which he took it out earlier before rushing me into the shower along with him. Beneath the shirt I am not wearing anything. I pushed my thoughts away as I lifted my head to see him. His stubbles have grown a little longer and his lips twitched a little in sleep. The feeling to wake up next to his warmth something which I never complained off. I observed his chiseled jaw and his body at ease as he slept peacefully. I planted a soft kiss on his jaw, pressing my lips a little longer there and slowly release myself from his grip. I tiptoed inside the bathroom and let the warm shower run over my body soothing me gently. Once done I wrapped myself with the towel and came to stand in front of the bathroom mirror. I wipe off the fog on the mirror which escaped during the shower. Staring at myself, I smiled and blushed at the same time. The scene of last night keep running in my mind, how he called me in his sensual voice which made my knees shaken and I feel like the ground is slippery. His hold along my waist and how his caress along every inch of my body. I can see his love marks on me everywhere. I can't wear a saree today or else Sonal and Vicky will tease me to death. These two I wonder what they will be thinking of me. It was almost dinner time and we didn't even go down to eat. I wore a long anarkali suit which hides perfectly from my collar bone to my arms. I wore my favorite pair of jhumka and placed a matching bindhi and walked out from our walk in wardrobe. I saw Shaurya still in his deep sleep know he wouldn't slept well last few days too as he was busy with meetings and events and I didn't talk to him either so all these would have made him sleepless. I want to make his favorite breakfast so I closed the door slowly and head to the kitchen.

I was humming my favorite tune as I see there was no one there. Maybe Awara bhaiya will be late. I started with the preparation of making of bottle gourd /lauki halwa. Once done I did a side dish to go along with the rotis. I turned off the hob and started to knead the flour when Sonal came in greeting good morning,

Sonal: Good morning gudiya... how are you? Long time no see (in teasing tone)

Mehak: What long time, you saw me yesterday right?

Sonal: Yeah I saw you yesterday morning before going to work, after that when I came home in the evening, you were in the room the entire time. I was wondering will I say you today morning or not, luckily I see you now, so I want to go home. Since your beloved husband is back I don't want to be here to disturb you guys.

Mehak: (Suppressing her blushing smile) Okay tell everyone at home I missed them okay. Before you go eat some breakfast too.

Sonal: Aww look at your face you are blushing like new bride. I never seen you red like this even on your wedding day, so what you two did last night? Tell me.

Mehak: Sonal you are talking nonsense, wait at the dining table, I am finishing this rotis. Go now.

Sonal: I am not going anywhere without you telling me what you two did last night. (Leaning on the kitchen island looking at Mehak)