So I am a Deku.. (DADZAWA)

By ImAliveBishes

This is a dadzawa story, which is my first book as well! In this book, Izuku Midoriya is already in UA. UA de... More

(NOT A CHAPTER) Quick Note
chapter 1: Painful Past (The first time we met)
Chapter 2: His plan
Chapter 3: Oh no.
Chapter 4: So screwed up.
NOT A CHAPTER, BUT A THANK YOU
Chapter 5: what happened?
A little song I made and added to the chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: more fun?
Chapter 8: Sayonara... aizawa..
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
9.9: Mic's Instagram
Chapter 10: home..
Chapter 11: Learning Love
Chapter 12: training
Chapter 13: School Shopping
Chapter 14: how do I say this?
Chapter 15: I want to go home..
I don't know how to thank yall
Chapter15.5: before I post the new chapter
Final comments from the author..
Just letting ya'll know..
And now the final note..

Chapter 16:Oh shit..

6.3K 175 158
By ImAliveBishes

  Izuku has been now asleep for a week. Everyone had it difficult, especially those who cared. But that doesn't mean that the bullies didn't feel awful. All those students wanted was to beat him up, not to almost kill him. It was painful seeing their past friend, who they hated only because he had a better life than them, was in a hospital. Izuku was connected to so many machines. All of them made sound similar to "beep... beep beep", which soon was such a usual thing to hear. Izu's hand was always held by Aizawa, every day, every visiting hour. Aizawa missed his smile.. the dad didn't dare to smile or laugh himself, knowing that the sun in his life was gone for now, hidden under the clouds. And that sun's heat was blocked by the cold, painful rain. Everytime you tried to find it, it was there, but wasn't close enough. Shouta kept on blaming himself, no matter what he was told. It was an awful experience. He just wanted his kiddo to be home. He wanted to hear him talk one more time, just one more time. It was painful.. All Aizawa wanted was his kid back, was it so much to ask for?

  Shinso had it difficult too, honestly, the entire family did. His brother, who was his best friend since almost diapers, was hurt. He couldn't do anything. Why didn't he speak up?! What kind of a hero was he if he couldn't even help the one person he loved and cherished? The one who smiled even if he was hurt. That one who was always there for you, and you were there for them. It was such a close bound. They were so so so close.. why couldn't he protect him? He just wished he was a little bit stronger. A little bit wiser. A little bit faster. I am a failure.. a looser.. I hate myself.. I can't protect anyone.. I am useless! Selfish! AND- argh.. The sleepless nights spend, murdering and whispering and spinning in the bed. Nothing could help him anymore. No one was there for him, he hated himself. Maybe if Shinso was a little more sane he would be able to think clearer.. And maybe, maybe if he was a little bit braver... Brave. It is something that every hero needs. It is an important trait, and Shinso hasn't mastered it yet. It was tough, but if it wasn't there, he wasn't a hero. "Wow Shin! You are so cool!! You are my hero!!" ...damn it.

  Present Mic didn't have it the best either. As I said, no one wasn't suffering. He was basically the one trying to get the group back together. He was the one hoping, no, knowing that his littlelistener will wake up. He was sure of it! So sure! Every night, he slept on his kid's bed, missing the feeling of the warm hugs and bright smiles. He cried and mumbled. He started mumbling. It was a trait that appeared out of nowhere. It usually happened a lot when he was panicing or talking about Izuku. It was terrifying. Yamada couldn't stop until tears flowed down his cheeks and chin. His eyes are now red an puffy. Just like his family, some nights were sleepless. Unlike Aizawa, mic stayed home. He stayed far, far away from his potrols, knowing that if he sees another bloody soul, he would have a panic attack. It was tough.. it was really really tough.. Everyone blamed themselves.. everyone hates themselves.. life became awful.

  Bakugo, or should I say Kacchan, cried every night. He asked if he could stay at Aizawa's house, just so that he could feel Izuku near him. Izuku and Bakugo were, as week, friends since diapers. His mother's were besties, but Mitsuki was more of a mom for Deku than Inko. That is why Izu usually stayed with Mitsuki than at his own house, after which he did get a serious amount of beating. But, let's return back to Katssuki, the teenager. This UA student always rewrapped Izu's wounds and scars. He didn't seem like the person to be friendly, but that always changed around Deku, his nerd. No, they weren't together, and that was all because of Ururaka. Bakugo never had a good feeling about her, but Izu was too deep in love to notice her crap and bullshit. Bakugo was mostly showed that he was suffering the least, but on the inside, he was suffering the worst.

  For the villains, it was now impossible to find a new school, because the #1 UA highschool wrote too many horrible things about them on their profiles and resumes, and the past can't be changed now, can it? They feared the people they became. It was horrible. Why did they not stop when the blood flowed from the pour kid's body? What did he do wrong? All he was trying to do was survive. He suffered for so long and still kept a smile on his face, while all they did was beat him up. All of the, suffered before too, believe me or not. No one is born a villain, as you probably already know. A bully isn't a bully since birth, we are the ones who make them that. But who cause them to become who they are now? Well I can answer that question. Let's begin.

Jiro seems like a sweet, untisocial person, doesn't she? The future hero loves music. It is what her life is based on. But she wanted to be a hero. She wished to save those in need of saving..Her parents though.. no.. they didn't like that. They wanted her to be a musician! Someone they would admire! Not a pitiful hero. Anyone could become that, even quirkless loosers.. and she wasn't a looser. 

Koda was bullied since his quirk developed. At early childhood, he suffered with being untisocial and having trouble reading. He was a slow learner. His parents hated him for that. His friends left him. His teachers gave up on him. He was hopeless. He was alone. 

Momo. A girl who is real and wealthy, isn't she? Seems like she has a perfect life! But her parents were never there. Since birth, her parents were far away, and she was taken care by her maids. One of the maids was like a mother to her. Want to know why 'was'? She died when Momo was 6, after which she was taken care by the not so nice maids. It was awful. Her life was ruined. 

Ururaka! A sweety pie! A girl who loves money! The one who saved Izuku, didn't she? The one who has a crush on him! Well.. a fake crush.. She was the trap. If Izuku fell in love with her, plan was success! And he did, which was perfect. Ururaka would do anything for money. Her family have been homeless and suffered for too long. She had enough of being below everyone. 

So everyone had a reason, as you can see. Maybe not a good one, but still. Ururaka was used. Koda was.. well.. he was the mastermind. Momo was the sourced. And Jiro? Jiro was the looser. 

Let's stop talking about them, shall we? Let's move on to everyone else! Since this chapter hasn't ended yet! Exciting right?!

Before we start though, please notice that this chapter has a lot of angst. So love y'all boos, but hope you feel hurt.

NOW! LET THE SHOW CONTINUE!!

Nezu was stressed out. How did he not notice this? HOW? He had cameras everywhere around the school! Was the security man betraying him all along? Was the security man actually blind or deaf? Or was he just stupid?! Arghhh!! He promised to help out. He promised to protect a student that was so close to him, knowing his quirk and the extra hour sessions they had together. Izu would always play chess with him, how did he not notice the new bruises? Izu would always drink tea with him, why did he not see the pain behind those smiling eyes and the tremble of the freaful child's voice? Izuku would always visit in the morning to check up on me, why didn't he do the same? Is he actually that blind himself? Or did he not wish to believe all of this was true.. did he wish that everyone was actually lying? Yea.. he probably wanted all of this to be a lie! A prank! "You can all come out now!!" But nobody did.. because this was real-life.. you loose people, you gain new ones. But.. but why.. why was it so painful loosing. He was the smartest animal, or even human, alive on this planet! But he still.. could never.. ever answer his own questions.. because the truth always hid right before his eyes and the fear of it kept his ears and eyes shut. It was like Izuku was experimented on.. it was like the poor kid who did nothing wrong.. was hurt just for fun. And he was. Nezu knew how it felt, and it caused him to panic. He was petrified. 

  Allmight had no idea what was going on. He was terrified when he heard what has actually happened, but was the last one to arrive to the hospital. With tears in his eyes and pain in his heart, he almost broke the door to see his kid. Everything.. his heart, his soul.., everything ached, it hurt. It was painful.. too much pain to usually handle by yourself, but stressing out others wasn't a great plan now was it? The fact that Izu was cutting hurt him even more. It was like he wasn't trusted, betrayed. His heart was broken by that point. No stitches could fix the pain in the hearts of those who saw this event . It was like a bloody box. No, even during box there would be at least some mercy. It was an attack. Wild animals agains their prey. They didn't care that the prey was already weak, with war scars and emotionless eyes. They were,no, they probably still are bloodthirsty. All Yagi could do was miss out from school until his successor was back. He couldn't stand being surrounded by those kids. It was like being surrounded by your worst fear. Allmight hated that feeling. All of them looked so similar... So frightening.. So ready to kill whatever unknown comes through the door. It was like an army. A strong, prepared, and trained army. And bloodthirsty for sure.

  Now the students.. you probably blame them for staying quiet, don't you? But it was either death in combat or by their words, and being a murderer were not their plan. It hurt, believe me. Seeing their friend cry everyday was just something no one wished to see, but they promised to stay quiet.. they promised..

Denki suffered almost the same amount as Shinso, but he was so stressed out that he almost ended himself up in the hospital with Izuku. Aizawa had a new problem child, I guess. Denki knew Izuku since he was born. Denki was 1 by that time while Izu was.. well.. 0. They had a brother bond before Shinso actually became Izu's brother. Zuku would help Denki out when he had his fried brain moments and when he overused his quirk. He always put a smile onhis face before saying that everything is going to be ok, and Denki did the same for his brother. Denki was the first one who knew about Deku's insecurities, past life, cutting addiction, and basically everything including secrets. There was nothing that they didn't know about each other. They were the first depressed freaks in the school. And the fact that now there was only one.. one.. Denki almost bleeded to death because of it. He couldn't forgive himself. He could never forgive himself for what he did.

Izuku himself.. yes.. he for sure was in coma and that is no lie.. but he could hear everyone.

Yes, he could! Every time he heard a voice, he wished he could open his eyes. He wished she could move his finger or stretch his arm that was itching for the entire week now. He wished he could cry, or let out a:

Izu: I AM ALIVE! I CAN HEAR YOU!

Or a:

Izu:PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE LET ME WAKE UP! I DONT WANT THIS. I WANT TP GO BACK HOME.

Izuku already knew that almost everyone had read through his journals and diary, since that is what a lot of them talked about. He just wished he could wake up.. he just wanted to let out a yell for help or show a sign that he was alive.. but the only ones there were are the machines beeping, his heart still working, and him still breathing. Everything was pointless.. POINTLESS! HE WAS USELESS! HE COULDNT DO ANYTHING! HE COULDNT CRY! HE COULD SLEEP NORMALLY! HE WAS TIRED! HE WAS.. was so sick and tired.. nothing that he wanted would come true.. why did the universe hate him so much? Why did no one even try to reach out? Was he that lost? But he was right here! It made no sense. No sense at all. It was just painful. Everyone was suffering, I CANT LET THEM SUFFER ANYMORE. I LOVE THEM!!

Izu: MOVE YOU FUCKING FINGER. MOVE. MOVE.MOOOVEEEE.

Aizawa: GET A DOCTOR! HE MOVED, HE MOVED HIS HAND!! AND HIS QUIRK IS GLOWING!! SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR!!

Present Mic: Izuku, we are here honey. We are here. 

Bakugo: WAKE UP YOU DAMN NERD! You can do this..

Shinso: BE THE HERO YOU WANTED TO BE

Allmight: YOU CAN BE A HERO YOU WANT TO BE, YOU JUST HAVE TO STAND UP.

everyone: WAKE UP

and with that, his eyes flew open and all he could see was a light, but not the heaven light, a hospital light.

Izuku: oh shit..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 23.1K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
3.7K 91 23
Izuku midoriya a 14yr old teen who. Lives 2 lifes one in the night and one in the day. I night he is the No. 1 vigilante, blackout . He's been up and...
217K 8.8K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...
371K 13.1K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...