Black Swan {twilight~lost boy...

By Viking_Alaska

SLOW UPDATES Genesis Swan has found her voice. After her twin sister Bella moves to Forks, Washington early G... More

.cast.
Act I
.prologue.
.one.
.two.
.three.
.five.
.six.
.seven.
.eight.
.nine.
.ten.
Act II
.eleven.
.twelve.
.thirteen.
.fourteen.
.fifteen.
.sixteen.
.seventeen.

.four.

3.1K 115 9
By Viking_Alaska

~{~}~{~}~{~}~

  Lucy Emerson was one hell of a cook. The blonde spinning around the small kitchen as if dancing. Each step and dash of seasoning perfectly timed to the beat of an old sixties song blasting from the radio on the window sill. Nanook, Sams adorable Malamute, looking up at her with wide eyes as she occasionally tossed him some scraps. A dazzling smile on her lips as she spun around.

  It's the scene Genesis found as she headed towards the door. Her black combat boots thudding against the wooden floors. Her Mötley Crüe tank tied at her waist, resting just above the fabric of her ripped jeans. Her hands twisting her long brown hair up into a high pony tail. The strands falling between her shoulder blades despite the style. She'd need to get it cut again.

  "Genesis," Lucy glanced at the clock on the oven. The time reading 3:46. "Good afternoon."

"Hey," she murmured, swiping a bottle of water from the counter. "I'm going to be working on my car." Was all she told the woman as she headed out. The California heat immediately bearing down on her. Sweat prickling on her pale flesh. Instant regret flooding through her as the jeans clung uncomfortably to her legs. Sticking in places it shouldn't.

Her 1975 Pontiac Firebird had been given space in the garage by her grandpa the previous night after they returned from the boardwalk. She needed to refill the washer fluid and check the oil. She'd changed it before coming to Santa Carla but figured better safe than sorry applied. Slipping into the red barn style garage she couldn't help the relieved sigh as she escaped the summer heat. The beautiful blue paint job greeting her as she popped the hood.

A smile tugged at her lips as she lifted the hood prop into place. The shining steel looking like silver beneath her eyes as she pulled her tool box from the trunk along with a gallon of washer fluid.

~{~}~{~}~{~}~

Five hours later Genesis was on the boardwalk. A cigarette between her lips as she dodged the crowds with as much gracefulness as a Swan could muster. It included nearly face planting and various collisions with a few drunks. Her car keys clinging against her belt loop as she shouldered past another drunk.

She wasn't really sure where she was going, but just about anywhere sounded better then the skunk scented comic book shop Sam tried to drag her to. Michael mentioned something about piercing his ears, but seeing as she already had triple pierced ears she'd passed. Shed been walking around absorbing the sights for the last hour. At one point she stopped at a vendor stall, the leather jackets practically chanting her name as she found one she liked more than the others. (If it was up to her she'd of bought the whole rack.) The silver star patterns that decorated the sleeves reminding her of her great-grandmothers wedding ring she wore around her neck. The star engraved into the silver band similar to the one on the left forearm of her new jacket.

The jacket now proudly covered her arms. Her back pressed against the wooden railing of the boardwalk as she watched the world go by with mild interest. She was more intrigued by the rides zipping around and the flashing neon lights of each store and shop. Santa Carla was nothing like Forks. Forks always felt dull and lifeless. Santa Carla on the other hand felt so alive. Almost as if the city itself was breathing the same oxygen as those who flocked its streets. There was so much to do and experience she didn't know where to start. Forks only had a hand full of diners, two bookstores, and a single bowling alley that spent more time closed than open. Port Angeles had slightly more to do yet it still wasn't anything like Santa Carla. It made you never want to leave.

  She was just about to stomp out the cigarette when she felt hands on her leg. Practically jumping out of her skin as she caught sight of the boy from yesterday. The bear in his arms as he hugged her leg. "Hey there bud,"she patted him awkwardly on the head, getting a large beaming smile in return as he let go of her. "Where are you going?"

He pointed to the left, more specifically in the direction of an arcade. The neon orange sign declaring it Oswald's Funhouse and Arcade. She shook her head. "Why are you by yourself? Where's your dad?"

He glanced towards the arcade briefly then back up at her. His brown eyes glistening with tears. "I was with Star but she left me. I was trying to find dad but I can't find him or my brothers!" The tears were falling now.

She shushed him in a comforting way. "It's okay bud. I'll help you look for them." She plastered a comforting smile across her lips despite the rage she felt at his words. Who leaves a child alone? She knew from personal experience how absolutely terrifying it could be.

"Really?" He sniffles, wiping his eyes on the sleeves of his jacket.

"Really." She held out her hand, letting him make the decision to trust her or not. His big brown eyes showing his hesitance as he grabbed onto her hand. "Do you have any idea where they'd be?"

"They like the arcade, and Max's movie store." Slowly they began making their way through the crowd, Genesis eventually getting the boys name as they maneuvered through the crowds. Laddies grip on her hand never once loosening as they walked into the arcade. The madhouse of an arcade. You couldn't get three feet in the door without running into some drunk teen or sobbing child.

She let Laddie pretty much drag her around the arcade, the boy not really caring about the crowd as they went from game to game. Briefly checking the prize counter and the concession stand. It wasn't until they got close to the Skee-Ball lanes that lined the opposite wall that she noticed Laddie perking up. It took a moment for her to notice the two boys Laddie was heading towards.

Her brain must've momentarily blown a fuse as she caught sight of the devilish smirks. They faded when the curly haired blonde made eye contact. His dazzling sea green eyes sitting perfectly upon his angelic face. A lollipop stick protruding from his reddened lips as his fingers clutched the white stick. His patched jacket standing out across the room as her eyes traced the patches down to his jeans. The fabric concealed by the worn leather chaps that where half tucked in and half not into a pair of brown biker boots. "Hey little dude," he sounded confused as the boy practically launched himself into the guys arms. His voice making her shift slightly. "Where's Star?"

"She left me!" He told the curly haired blonde who scowled at his words. The look in his eyes making her stomach drop. "But I found Genesis and she helped me!"

"Did she now?" Holy fuck. She ran her hands through her hair as the other blonde spoke. His long hair frizzed in a distinctly eighty's look. Her eyes following a single strand to his deep blue eyes. The dilated pupils and reddened twinge to the white of his eyes giving the distinct indication that he'd smoked something good. His pink lips pulled into a panty dropping smile as her eyes followed the collar of the suit jacket he wore. A chain belt sown into the fabric in a way that gave it a surprisingly edgy look. The white sports pants mostly concealed by the knee high black boots he wore.

They where both devilishly attractive an she found her eyes lingering between them for an uncomfortable second before she looked back towards Laddie. She swallowed. "These are your-ah-brothers I take it?" She posed it as a question despite knowing the obvious answer.

"Yep!" Laddie pointed at the curly haired blonde. "That's Marko," he pointed at the other guy. "And that's Paul."

  Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Why are they so good looking?

  "Genesis, but you already knew that." She introduced with a little wave just in time for her watch to beep. 11:30 on the dot and she was late meeting up with Sam and Michael. Fuck. "Shoot. I've gotta go, but it was nice meeting you!" She didn't hear their response as she was already pushing her way out of the arcade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 900 32
Eilijah is Carlisle's daughter from before he was turned. She went looking and got bitten too. She's been looking for him for years, what happens whe...
2.4K 53 15
Having moved to Santa Carla as a child, Azrael Emerson was raised to be a vampire hunter by their uncle, George. Wary of the creatures who lurk in th...
622 43 13
In the mist-shrouded town of Forks, a place where the line between myth and reality blurs, Lucy Forbes emerges as a character shrouded in enigma and...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

80.9K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...