The Girl Next Door (Ross Lync...

By littlemunckin

Ashley Knight is your everyday teenager, who has been friends with the Lynch family for years. But what happe... More

Intro
Chapter 1 ~ A Red Dress for the Third Date.
Chapter 2 ~ Lies, Rain & Pain.
Chapter 3 ~ Bed Time.
Chapter 4 ~ The Photo That Started it All.
Chapter 5 ~ Confronting the Enemy.
Chapter 7 ~ Seeing Fireworks.
Chapter 8 ~ After The Kiss.
Chapter 9 ~ The Wrong Idea.
Chapter 10 ~ Revenge & Regrets.
Chapter 11 ~ My Two Best Friends.
Chapter 12 ~ Finally.
Chapter 13 ~ The Date.
Chapter 14 ~ The Morning After.
Chapter 15 ~ At the Hospital.
Chapter 16 ~ Home Sweet Home.
Chapter 17 ~ Slippers, Screams & Smiles.
Chapter 18 ~ A Rough Night
Chapter 19 ~ Beach Boys.
Chapter 20 ~ New Boy, New York.
Chapter 21 ~ Being Roommates.
Chapter 22 ~ Decisions.
Chapter 23 ~ Girlfriend For a Day.
Chapter 24 ~ The Good, The Bad & The Heartbroken.
Chapter 25 ~ The Callback.
Chapter 26 ~ The Big C.
Chapter 27 ~ Feeling Broken.
Chapter 28 ~ Destination Unknown.
Chapter 29 ~ Alone.
Chapter 30 ~ Rusty Black Gates.
Chapter 31 ~ Behind Closed Doors.
Chapter 32 ~ Apologies.
Chapter 33 ~ Hurting.
Chapter 34 ~ Breaking Down.
Chapter 35 ~ Stronger Than Fear.
Chapter 36 ~ The Game of Operation.
Chapter 37 ~ Today is Never Ending.
Chapter 38 ~ Trauma.
Chapter 39 ~ Heart Dropped.
Chapter 40 ~ Yes.
Chapter 41 ~The New and The Old.
Chapter 42 ~ Mornings.
Chapter 43 ~ Positive.
Chapter 44 ~ Baby Talk.
Chapter 45 ~ A Man in a Suit.
Chapter 46 ~ Revelations (Part 1)
Chapter 47 ~ Revelations (Part 2)
Chapter 48 ~ Mysteries.
Chapter 49 ~ What's It Gonna Be?
Chapter 50 ~ The End of The Beginning.
Sequel Talk & Competition Info.
Sequel Names.

Chapter 6 ~ Fleeing the Crime Scene.

40.1K 699 54
By littlemunckin

Ash's P.O.V:

After I got home, had a shower and re-strapped my ankle, my phone buzzed. A part of me was hoping it would be Ross.

From Caleb: Hey im so sory bout yesteday. plz meet me in the park in an hour. :)

Wow, he even spelt most words right. I decided to go, see what he wants, but I wasn't too thrilled about it.

To Caleb: Fine. See you then.

I figured he wasn't worth getting into a whole new outfit for, so I didn't bother to get changed. Daniel got home not too long after I did, so I asked if he could drop me off at the park. When I got there I focused mainly on the ground and what i would say to him. When I looked up Ross was there, with him. I had no idea what was going on, I just slowly moved in behind Caleb. Ross saw me, I understood the look he was giving me so I stopped where I was and stayed quiet.

"So what you're saying is, you're gonne lie to Ash, telling her you barely know the girl, when I just saw you two make out multiple times. And Ash will believe you, and take you back?" Ross said clearly.

"Yep, and there's nothing you can do about it." I heard Caleb say. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. There was no way I was going to take him back. I took another few steps toward Caleb.

"No, but there is something I can do." I answered. Caleb turned around, I picked up my crutch and swung it towards Caleb's face. It hit him in the side of the mouth and knocked him over.

"ASHLEY YOU CRAZY BITCH!" He yelled, now on all fours, spitting blood. Ross was trying not to laugh. That jackass deserved it.

"Try kissing you new skank with missing teeth." I replied, still pissed. Ross moved over to me, now smiling hysterically.

"I think we should go." He said, laughing between words. Caleb then pulled himself off the ground, grabbed one of my crutches and walked towards us.

"I think we should go, NOW." I yelled. Ross bent down and I jumped on his back, he got up and ran, I put my arms around his neck, turned my head and saw that Caleb was slowly chasing after us.

'Shit." I said. Ross sped up, we were only a couple of houses away from his. I started slipping off his back at which point, he put me down at picked me up like Rocky had yesterday. He continued running until we reached his front door. He put me down and I banged on the door about 10 seconds later, Ross got out his keys and opened it. We both walked in and Ross locked the door behind us. We had no idea if Caleb was still after us, so we went straight to the window. He must have given up. I pushed my back against the door and slid down laughing at what just happened. Ross sat down next to me and started laughing too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.8K 14
Ross Lynch was a monster inside. Sometimes he could control it. Other times it just came without warning. He was one of the old legends. He was known...
11.6K 177 23
Chloe and her mom have been living on their own ever since Chloe's dad had died in a car crash. They moved on but then Chloe meets Ross Lynch while w...
FEEL IT ALL By MetalHead

General Fiction

11.8K 422 22
Ashley is a young teenage girl who just turned 18, addicted to the pain, addicted to anything she could find to escape the world she meets someone th...
606 58 34
*warning* Suicidal and sexual content 16 year old Alex goes through deep depression while she moves across the country to Birmingham, AL. Being the...