𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 , tommyin...

By faeriechu

︵ . . 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝘅 𝗼𝗰 ₍ 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 ₎ 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 --- 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰�... More

𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛
공. the turning point
일. the start
이. friendship pog
삼. lmanburger
사. joining the smp
오. committing arson
육. suni and blob
칠. chaotic energy
팔. for clout
구. karma's a bitch
십. question and answer
십일. stream and company
십이. serenading for clout
십삼. trending online
십사. rbtwt pog
십오. the message
십육. on the line
십칠. taking a break
십팔. finding solace
십구. a week later
이십. cindy was found
이십 일. mr beast
이십 이. comeback
이십 삼. misunderstanding
이십사. platonic soulmate
이십오. the duel
이십 육. the unexpected
이십 칠. going through it
이십 팔. planning and sh!t
이십 구. you're the best
삼십. asking permission
삼십일. asian parent
삼십이. it's a prank bitch
삼십 삼. going feral
삼십사. your friends are here
삼십 오. cindy meets her 'brothers'
삼십육. see you soon
삼십칠. finally meet you
삼십팔. content and happy meals
삼십구. settling in with pillow fights
사십일. arcade and war
사십이. gay panic
사십삼. london girl
사십사. stream trouble
사십오. mcdonald's makes it better
사십육. gay for you
사십칠. goodbyes
사십팔. blue bitch

사십. dream team

5.7K 295 59
By faeriechu

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER FORTY ❜ ━━ ₍ 🦋 ₎
dream team . . !

twitter !

cindy | cloudimindy
thank you niki for doing
my makeup today <3

↪ user15 | username15
MISS GIRL YOU HAVE PRETTY EYES

↪ user34 | username34
niki did a great job <3

↪ user27 | username27
YOU LOOK AMAZING!
IT SUITS YOU WELL QUEEN

↪ user2 | username2
imagine getting your makeup
done by niki nihachu 🥺

↪ user46 | username46
IKR WHAT AN HONOR

↪ user27 | username27
OH MY GOD THAT MEANS
SHE'S AT LONDON ALREADY

↪ user10 | username10
YES

↪ user16 | username16
STUNNING ASF

↪ user39 | username39
niki is so good at makeup hope all

↪ user61 | username61
permission to platonically
simp for you cindy? 👉👈

↪ cindy | cloudimindy
i give you permission :)

↪ user61 | username61
KFSKWLWNSMWFDJ

real life !

Cindy proceeded to text her best friend, Blythe after tweeting about her new makeup, which she had gotten done by Niki. She ended up chatting Blythe through texts as she waited patiently for Niki to finish her own makeup after she finished hers.

The bluenette also found out that her mother had just left for work and Blythe stayed overnight at her place and now she was making breakfast for her and Jun.

Niki returned her tube of eyeliner back into her makeup pouch before turning her attention towards Cindy. "What do you think? Does my eyeliner look okay?" She inquired, striking a cute pose with her knuckles beneath her chin.

"Yeah, you look pretty as always!" Cindy looked up from her phone and smiled at her look. "Thanks for doing my makeup, I had just tweeted the look. Everyone said you did a good job and that it suits me well!"

"That's good to hear! Peachy makeup really does suit you." Niki giggled in response, smiling sweetly at Cindy. "Come on, let's go downstairs and have lunch. I'm hungry."

"Me too." Cindy nodded, chuckling in the process

Cindy texted Blythe that had she had to go. With that, the two of them left the room to head downstairs dressed in their new outfits as well aside from the makeup.

As soon as they got downstairs, Niki and Cindy couldn't help but stare oddly at Dream and Sapnap who ran inside the kitchen, giggling like a bunch of madmans.

"Uh, what the fuck is going on?" Cindy raised a brow as she entered the kitchen.

Before she could even react further, Dream had suddenly pulled to his side along and placed his index finger in front of his lips.

Niki, on the other hand, got taken away by Wilbur and Tommy towards the porch along with Tubbo, leaving Cindy completely behind with Dream and Sapnap.

"George is gonna arrive soon and he doesn't the three of us are here. We're surprising him." Dream told Cindy in a hushed, soft whisper with his index finger pressed against his lips.

"I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees us!" Sapnap quietly chuckled in mischief as he readied his camera to film the planned event. "I'm gonna film it too."

"Oh! This is going to be poggers then." Cindy could barely contain her excitement as she grinned.

Cindy perked up at the sound of the door opening, followed by thumps of footsteps, after about twenty minutes had passed. She and Dream exchanged a smile as they proceeded to hide in the house's kitchen, listening in on the commotion in the living room.

"GOGS MY GOOD FRIEND!"

"Hi, George! Come in!"

"GOGY!"

Apart from Wilbur, Niki, Tommy, and Tubbo's, there was another voice.

"What surprise are you guys talking about?" Wilbur was being questioned by a soft voice, and they were obviously perplexed. "I'm pretty sure it's not my birthday."

"It's in the kitchen!" Wilbur told the person, probably motioning them to head to the kitchen by now.

"GET IN THERE GOGS!" Cindy quietly snickered at Tommy's voice and the sound of a thud that she heard, he probably pushed him too.

Sapnap whipped up his camera and began to film as Dream and Cindy readied themselves.

A young man emerged inside the kitchen not long after, just as Wilbur and the others were telling him to do. He was dressed in a black jacket and a cream sweater. Aside from the uncertainty written all over his face, he also had a rather soft and vibrant look. He eventually shifted his attention to where Cindy, Dream, and Sapnap were holding their breaths, blinking.

His dark eyes widened and with that, he screamed and stumbled in surprise as the three practically pounced on him.

Poor gogy was bombarded with screams of excitement and bear hugs.

"SAPNAP!? CINDY?" George was in complete utter shock as he hugged the three.

Before he could even process further, his dark eyes locked with green eyes. George held the same reaction as Cindy when she first met Dream face to face. His mouth hung agape in shock.

"DREAM? IS THAT YOU?"

"Oh my god." Was all he could say as he eventually laughed with a bright smile on his lips.

"How did you three evenWilbur never told me about this!"

"We are the surprise!" Dream chuckled, grinning and laughing at George's reaction. "Sapnap and I planned this with Wilbur."

"LET'S GO! DREAM TEAM IS COMPLETE BABY!" Sapnap screamed in joy, fist pumping the air as he held the camera towards him.

Cindy smiled in contentment, watching as the Dream Team finally got together. George looked so happy, it was if as he was going to cry from overwhelming joy. She glanced at Tommy, Tubbo, Niki and Wilbur who was just as happy as she was.

"Looks like our plan worked Wilbur." Niki giggled softly. "We're complete."

Wilbur nodded curtly at Niki, beaming at her with a smile. "Yeah.

"THAT'S COOL AND ALL." A groan had elicited from Tommy.

"CAN WE GO EAT LUNCH NOW GUYS?" He playfully scoffed in disgust to express 'annoyance'. However, this just resulted in him receiving a punch on the shoulder.

"LET THEM HAVE THEIR MOMENT." Cindy retaliated against Tommy, giving him a short glare.

"OKAY DNF SHIPPER." Tommy bit back, bursting into laughter as Cindy gasped in response.

︵ . . ⌗𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

oh how i wish for a dream team meet up, not gonna lie, writing this made me a bit teary eyed.

cindy do be fourth wheeling when they hugged and stuff but it's all good LMAO

I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS IM SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.7K 28
IN WHICH they were each other's nightly hookup, but they fell in love after awhile. will they end up happy? dreamwastaken x oc
360K 10.9K 31
"Good morning L'manburg..." "...goodnight Dream SMP." ------------------------- Started: 2/11/21 Ended: 3/29/21 ---------- #1 in Eret: 5/2/21 #4 in d...
158K 4.2K 33
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 ❝𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞ ❝𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨❞ ────── 𝑒𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑡 ❪ 𝐤𝐚𝐫...
362K 8.9K 64
⇢ ˗ˏˋ could their arguments lead into closeness? friendship? or even... a serious relationship? ꒰⚘݄꒱ dreamwastaken x oc started : 10/31/21 ended : 08...