My Butterfly || (Yandere Bnha...

By -moon_serpent-

"Darling why won't you see me and only me?" "Uh...peripheral vision most likely?" -•- She just wanted to live... More

Character Info
Yanderes
Yandere pt.2
Prolouge
New Beginnings From an Angel Ch.1
Blush Boys and Hot Heads Ch.2
A Chance for a New "Friendship" Ch.3
An Unexpected Turn of Events Ch.4
The True Colors of Naive Boys Ch.5
A Day of Misunderstandings Ch.6
Winning Hearts Ch.7
Winter Time Seductions Ch.8
A Interupted Reunion Ch.9
The Dragon and The Tsundere Princess Ch.10
Her New Beginnings Ch.11
They Say Ignorance is Bliss Ch.12
She Brings Somthing to the Table I Suppose... Ch.13
I'll Be Your Protector Ch.14
We're Only Human Ch.16
Feelings Are Really Gross Ch.17
Shes a Handsome Woman Ch.18
Lets Go Lesbians! Ch.19
Its Not Being a Sugar Baby If You're Unaware Ch.20
Please Let Me Be Yours Ch.21
An Unfourtunate Vision Into The Future Ch.22
Q&A answers + Random Short Scenarios
Was I Not Trustworthy Enough For You? Ch.23
When the Pervert gets Called a Masochist Ch.24
Mistakes Have Been Made Ch.25
The Rights One Is Entitled To Ch.26
When a Door Closes a New One Opens Ch.27
When The Wheel Starts Rolling Ch.28
The Power to do the Unthinkable Ch.29
And it Was Only Act One of Immeasurable Pain Ch.30
Creative Insults and Hard Things to Say Ch.31
Apology Accepted, You Damn Mutt Ch.32
A Promise Half Fulfilled Ch.33
When I Look in Her Eyes, I Just See the Sky Ch.34
A Declaration of Love and Hate Ch.35
Keep Up The Pace, Yeah? Ch.36
The Gift Ch.37
Two Peas in a Pod Ch.38
Missing in Action ~ Ch.39
New Horror Book

Honesty is the Best Policy Ch.15

10.4K 438 641
By -moon_serpent-

⚠️- cursing I think? Idk stop being a puss-

Midoriya held your hand as the both of you left the building to go get his book that Bakugo three out of the window. His tear-stained eyes glared at the fish who were already nibbling at his notebook. Looking at his reflection, he asked you,

"L/n...do you...do you pity me? Is that the only reason you even stay around me?"

Your eyes widen in surprise, "Of course not, Midoriya."

"How do I know you're not lying to me!" He shouts with his eyes squeezed shut.

You sigh, " You can't know. All I can say is you're the most important person to me, Midoriya. Just because I care about your well-being doesn't mean I pity you- I know the line between caring and pitying is a thin one but...

I know I care about you, Midoriya."

He blushes with a slightly agape mouth, "S-sorry..."

Your sigh turned into a small chuckle as you put him into a tight embrace.

"Midoriya, there's something I've always wanted to tell you..."

He blushed while his heart rate went higher- from the hug or what he was hoping you'd say, he didn't know.

"Would you want to be my...."

His heart was about to beat out of his chest. You pull away from the hug and hold him by the shoulders,

"Sworn friend?"

"What?"

You grin excitedly, "My sworn friend- we go into battle together- loyal to one another! The truest form of companionship and platonic love! We protect each other through thick and thin when we become heroes!"

"When?" Midoriya says with stars in his eyes.

"When." You repeat with a smile.

Sure he was dying internally at the unreal amount he had been friend-zoned, but...this was probably the closest he's ever be able to get to you. Well, without force, that is.

He gives a weak smile, "S-sure!"

Your grin gets bigger, and in the back of your mind, you feel a sense of deja vu, "Great!"

.
.
.

"Y/n!"

You internally groan as you and Midoriya approach the three idiots plus yang squad- who were currently crying.

They all run to you, "Y/nnnnnnn, we broke the microwave!" Sol cries loudly.

"We're so sorry!!!!!" They all cry- well, not Yang, but he did apologize.

"What did you guys do-?" You ask with an annoyed undertone.

They all look at Yang to explain; he sighed and begun to tell the tale of the broken microwave.

"Tsunami wanted to put tin foil in the microwave, and Yin told him not to. They got into a fight that Sol and I tried to break up; Sol accidentally smashed the microwave."

You pinch the bridge of your nose, "Sorry, Midoriya, I'll walk home with you tomorrow. We've got shopping to do."

"O-oh, don't worry, L/n-San! I'll s-see you tomorrow!"

You all watch as Midoriya runs off...

"Why are you companions with such a small boy again?"

"Shut up, Yin."

"OH YEAH, STORE TIME!"

"Shut up, Sol-" Yin shouts.

.
-•-
.

You hold the new microwave under your arm and eat your ice cream with the other hand. Sol sniffled and took a bite of his ice cream while the rest of you ate your ice cream calmly.

"Hey, do you guys smell something?" You ask them, pausing on eating the vanilla soft serve.

You all sniff the air and quickly pinch your noses,

"What the fuck is that smell?!" Yin shouted with a higher-pitched voice.

"It's fire," Yang added, somehow still sounding as elegant as ever.

"Ugh, let's go home..." You say, and you all speed walk home, still pinching your noses.

The smell became too unbearable, and you groan before glaring over to the source—a rather large crowd of people in front of an alleyway. Raising your hand to the sky, you collect the water that hovered over the fire and dumped it over the alleyway.

The crowd and heros pause in shock before turning over to you- who was with four abnormally tall and handsome men.

"Ahh, that's better. Let's go home in hungry." You say, taking a deep breath.

The dragons also take in a sigh of relief,

"YAY, LET'S GET SOME RAMEN!"

"No sushi!"

"Ramen!"

"Guys, we can't eat that every day you know..." You say to Tsunami and Sol.

"L/n-San?!"

You quickly tune your head over to the alleyway and see Midoriya soot-covered. Running over to him, you take a look at the commotion and see a slime monster contained with branches.

As well as Bakugo taking a breather on the ground.

You paid Bakugo no mind and was about to ask Midoriya if he was okay. But you were swarmed by reporters and heroes, holding Midoriya close; you shield him from all of the pushy people that surrounded you.

"That you young lady! Thanks to you, I was able to contain the evil-doer!" A man who had wood all over his body said.

"Yeah, we couldn't get through because of the fire- but since you put it out, we were able to save the kid over there!" Some other man who had the body of a gorilla said while motioning over to Bakugo.

"A shame..." you mumble.

Soon more reporters swarmed you as you continued to hold Midoriya close,

"Why did you step in?"

"What's your quirk?"

"Are you planning on being a hero?"

The dragons began to walk over as you leaned into the microphone to give your answer.

"The fire...it smelled bad."

The reposters freeze at your answer, "W-well surely there was some more important reason as to why you did such a heroic act."

You pause for a moment and look deep inside your soul. Perhaps somewhere deep down, you wanted to be a hero and save the day for the good of the public. Maybe you did have a hero's spirit deep inside you.

Closing your eyes with a warm smile, you shake your head, "No, the fire just smelled really bad."

-•- else where -•-

"HAHAHAHAHA" Shigiraki watched the news while holding onto his sides.

"Well then...I don't know how to feel about this..." Spinner said, holding a shot glass from the bar.

'Her quirk...what exactly is it. Whatever it is, it's sure to be useful to him.' Kurogiri thought as he dried a glass.

-•-

Once the reporters and heroes recovered from the shock, they restarted on shouted questions at you. Suddenly there was a very important question you could not ignore.

"Is the boy you're holding your boyfriend?!"

Midoriya blushed as he tried to hide his face, and you smirked,

"He is much much more than a mere friend! He is..."

The reporters lean in, hoping to get some juicy details on the young girl who would most definitely rise to high ranks in hero society.

"My sworn companion!" You shout proudly.

The audience pauses once more and takes a moment of silence to pity the small reckless boy for the unheard-of amount he had just been friend-zoned.

"HEY, UA, DID YOU SEE HER?! SHE DEFINITELY DESERVES A SCHOLARSHIP FOR THAT DONTCHA THINK?" Sol shouts proudly while taking the microphone from a reporter.

"Yes- a scholarship for her uh-...heroic deeds is in order, no?" Yang said awkwardly while holding the microwave when Sol shoved the microphone into his face.

"Yeah! We're very poor- this guy keeps getting fired from jobs! Please get her a scholarship!" Yin said rudely.

Tree man stood beside you, "Do you...know these people?"

You blankly stare as they bicker about how poor they were and scholarships.

"No. I do not know these people."

You didn't even look at Bakugo once; he grits his teeth as he watched you hold Midoriya in your arms.

.
-•-
.

A small mouse- or bear...or dog? In a suit shut off the news and sipped his tea.

"So should we offer her a recommendation, principal Nezu?"

He sets down his teacup, "Well, I don't see why not; she does show incredible promise. Though let's watch her a bit more, I have a feeling she can do more than just put out fires!"

(Be honest with me you guys is my YN cringe- am I-...am I cringe ('ρ'))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
339K 8.4K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
170K 6.5K 43
𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙪 Katsuki Bakugo can't stand you. You're too annoying, too pretty, too likeable, too pop...
31.1K 721 20
"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, right? Unfortunately for young Y/n Bakugo...