Living Not Dreaming [Suite Li...

By sebxstixnstxn13

"We're living not dreaming." Book Two of the Midnight Series Season Two of Suite Life on Deck More

Summary + Cast
Epigraph
01 - S.S Tipton
02 - Video Calls
02 - The Spy Who Shoved Me
04 - Mission
06 - Prank Gone Wrong
07 - Confrontation
08 - Date
09 - Flirting
10 - Roomies
11 - Childhood
12 - School
13 - Crossing Jordin
14 - The Song
15 - Parents on Deck
16 - News
17 - Mother of the Groom
18 - Bachelor Party
19 - The Wedding
20 - Island
21 - Basketball
22 - Season Changes
23 - Thanksgiving
24 - Field Trip
25 - The Crown of Xaria
26 - Interview Gone Wrong
27 - Brake for Whales
28 - Prank
29 - New York
30 - Christmas
Conclusion

05 - Microchip

282 7 1
By sebxstixnstxn13

Jack, Evan, Zack and Cody were tied up in Bailey and London's room. The twins were back to back while Jack and Evan were back to back in

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" Cody said.

"Excuse me, sir," Zack said, "could you tie his mouth shut please?"

As the henchman left, Cody exclaimed, "Aargh, I really hate you!"

"We get it, Cody! You hate us!" Jack said. "Move on!"

Evan smirked.

"We gotta get outta here!" Zack said.

Zack and Cody begin to spin around in their chairs.

"Okay, this isn't working," Zack said.

Jack groaned.

"Wait, I think I can reach your phone from your back pocket," Zack said. He began reaching it for it. "Oh, oh! I got it... here."

He managed to get it to Cody.

"Call Bailey," Zack said.

"Oh, I'm out of minutes," Cody said. "I'll just have to send her a text."

"Does it matter how you get to her?" Evan asked. "Just get her to help us!"

Cody rolled his eyes.

Cody took off his shoes and started using his feet to type on his phone.

"Oh, okay, I think," Cody said. "I want Bailey to know that it's natural for relationships to suffer its up and downs. In nature, they're going to..."

"Just type help!" Jack said. "Is it that hard to type in help?"

Cody sent the text and an argument began between the four boys.

They stopped arguing the moment they began hearing voices outside.

"Someone's coming," Evan said.

"Oh, maybe it's Bailey," Zack said, hopeful.

Red Finer stepped in.

"It's Red Finger!" Cody explained.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious," Jack said. "We definitely needed a reminder of who she is."

Cody rolled his eyes and Jack and shook his head.

"Oh, thank goodness, we were grabbed by a couple of goons -" Zack began.

The henchmen entered behind Red Finger.

"Goons?" one of the demanded.

Evan's jaw dropped slightly.

Unlike his friends, Jack wasn't as terrified as his friends. He has seen a lot more scarier things than this.

"Oh," Cody said, fearfully, "you are aware that we kids have appropriated the term 'goon' and turned it into a positive, like 'What's up, my goon?' or 'that car's totally gooned out.'"

"Shut up," Red Finger said.

"Please, Cody, shut the hell up!" Jack begged.

"You too!" Red Finger turned to Jack.

"Yeah, okay," Jack said.

"When I spoke to head quarters," Red Finger said, "they said that my contact was fished out of the sea by a Russian trawler."

"Oh, maybe that was the guy Smith threw overboard!" Zack realized.

"Ya think?" Evan said, turning his head to Zack.

Red Finger flared. "Smith?" she said. "You're working for Smith?"

"Well - well," Cody stuttered, "I wouldn't - I wouldn't say working for, really...more like, an unpaid internship type thing.:

"Smith is the bad guy!" Red Finger.

"How do we know you're not the bad guy?" Zack demanded.

If only Matt and his magic were here, we would be able to get out of here, Jack thought. We would be able to solve it, no problem.

"After all," Zack continued, "you do have a couple of goo...d looking guys working for you."

"Smith stole the microchip from us!" Red Finger said.

She presented her ID.

"The CIA?" Cody gasped.

"Okay, that's a bull -" Jack began.

"Yep, that's her alright," Zack said. "Man, I'm so confused. Smith seemed like such a good guy!"

This wasn't adding up to Jack. The CIA? Why would the CIA come on some cruise ship and kidnap four teenage boys? The CIA that that Red Finger and her goons are working for has to be a different CIA than what Cody thought of.

"Well, he's not," Red Finger. "He's a liar, liar, pants on fire."

Jack stared at the woman.

"Man, not J - Dogg," Zack said, disappointedly. "Well, he's in my cabin right now blowing chunks in the toilet."

The henchmen leave.

"How could you just give Smith up like that?" Cody demanded from his twin. " Anyone can fake an ID, you've done it enough times."

"There's just something about her that makes me believe her," Zack said.

"Oh, please," Jack scoffed. "You only believe her because you think she's pretty."

"Oh, really?" Red Finger asked. "Because I don't like my nose, and I've got this whole Red Finger..."

The henchmen came running in.

"Smith is gone," one of them said, "but he was definitely in there."

"You have got to get the microchip back from Smith," Red Finger said. "The fate of the world depends on it!"

She choped the ropes apart with her red finger. 

"You," Zack said, standing up, "can count on us."

"Well, me anyways," Cody said, standing as well.

Red Finger cut Jack and Evan's ropes.

"Thanks," Jack said.

He and Evan stood up.

"Now, go!" Red Finger said, following them out.

***

"I don't trust Red Finger," Jack told Evan as they headed to meet the twins at the sky deck. "Or Smith."

Evan looked at Jack with a confused expression.

"Why not?"

"Why would either one of them trust four teenagers in getting some microchip?" Jack asked.

"I don't know," Evan shrugged. "Maybe they trust us enough."

"It doesn't make sense, though," Jack said. "Apparently, Red Finger and her goons work for the CIA. Do you honestly think the CIA would trust a bunch of teenagers?"

"Good point," Evan said.

"Hey," Jack and Evan greeted them.

"Hey."

"'Sup," Zack nodded.

"I can't believe we searched all night for Mr. Smith," Cody said, "and we couldn't find him."

"Maybe he wen't 'overboard,'" Zack said.

"Maybe he's in a disguise," Evan said.

"Maybe he's in the hot tub!" Jack said, pointing at the hot tub.

Smith is sitting on the side.

"Quick," Cody said, "find his shoes!"

Zack, Cody and Evan rushed to find his shoes but Jack didn't follow. He leaned against the stairs as he watched his friends try to find his shoes.

Smith takes his feet out of the water to reveal his stacked shoes.

"Found 'em!" Jack said.

"You did?" Zack said, standing up.

Jack pointed at Smith with his wet shoes. 

"That is so bad for the leather," Cody said, "and j...just don't even get me started on the brown socks."

Zack stopped London from walking by.

"London, we need your help!" Zack said. "We need to get that guy's shoes off. So, we need you to read his feet."

"Oh, great!" London said, excitedly. "First hands, now feet? This is more reading than I've done all year!"

She wrapped some decoration across her forehead)

London approached Smith, who was now at the juice bar.

With an accent, London said, "Greetings, weary traveller! I am here to tell you your destiny. But first, I must read your feet."

She crouched down.

"You could read my palms," James said.

"No, I'm in training," London looked up at James. "I'm starting at the bottom!"

She chucked his shoes behind to Jack, Evan, Zack and Cody.

"I got the microchip!" Cody explained.

He opened the compartment to reveal it is the hair dryer.

"Oh, yeah, that definitely is the microchip," Jack said, sarcastically. 

London thrower back the other shoe, Zack caught it and opened the compartment, grabbing out the microchip.

"Got it!" Zack explained.

James realized this and tried to go after them.

"Hey!" he called to Jack, Evan and the twins. "Hey, Stop!"

London clung onto Smith's leg as the boys took off running away.

"Hey, hey, unhand me!" Smith told to London. "Get back here!"

He managed to escape London's clutches and went after Jack and his friends. 

***

Jack, Evan, Zack and Cody ran and hid in the dormitory hallway, as Smith ran past. Cody ran over to Bailey.

"Bailey!" he called.

"I'm not talking to you," she snapped at him.

"Okay," Cody said, "you don't have to talk to me, just hide this microchip!"

"W - what are these marks?" Bailey asked, noticing the red marks on his hands.

"Rope burns," he explained. "I was tied up by the bad guy, with rope that had harsh cotton fibers."

"You mean that stupid spy story was real?" Bailey asked.

"Yes!" Cody said. "That's what I've been trying to tell you."

"Cody, I'm so sorry for not trusting you," Bailey apologized and hugged him.

"It's okay, Bailey," he assured her. "Take this microchip back to your cabin and hide it. And for your own safety, promise me you won't look."

"I promise," Bailey smiled. "And Cody..."

"Yeah?"

"You're my hero."

Bailey leaned in to kiss Cody, but Zack whipped him away quickly.

"Nope!" Zack said.

As Zack dragged Cody  away, Bailey looked down at the microchip curiously.

***

Jack and Evan went with Bailey to her dorm, where they took a look at the microchip. Jack and Evan got a few texts from Zack and Cody but they ignored the texts to see what was on the microchip. As soon as they found out, they headed out of the dorm and to the sky deck where, the twins, Smith, Red Finger and Mr. Mosbey were at. 

They had walked into a middle of an argument.

"Hey, guys, about this whole top - secret microchip thing..."

Jack and Evan both attempted to stop Bailey from going in the middle of it but failed.

Red Finger snatched the microchip.

"That's mine!" she said.

Smith snatched it from her.

"No, it's mine!" he exclaimed.

Mr. Moseby took it from Smith.

"It's mine!" he said. "Now, I will put the microchip in a safe place until this matter is resolved."

Mr. Moseby turned and put the microchip in a hidden place and he walked off.

"Guys," Cody said, turning to Jack, Evan and Bailey, "you guys knew that the microchip was top secret! You guys put the while world in jeopardy!"

"Yeah, the world of sandwiches," Jack said.

"And tasty summer salads," Evan added.

"Huh?" Zack said, confused.

"We looked at it on my computer," Bailey explained, "it's a recipe for a mayonnaise."

"Correction - zero calori mayonnaise," Smith said.

"You said what was on that microchip could save mankind," Zack turned to Smith and Red Finger.

"Yes," Smith said, "from obesity and dry sandwiches."

"But the recipe belongs to my company!" Red Finger said. 

"You said you were with the CIA," Cody said.

"Yes, the Condiment Institute of America," Red Finger said.

"You're with the NSA," Zack said to Smith.

"National Sandwich Alliance," Smith said.

"We could've sold that zero-calorie mayo for fifty bucks a jar," Red Finger said. "You kids may not be aware of this, but that is a lot to pay for mayonnaise."

"Well, now people are getting it for free," Bailey smiled

"What? Wait, why?" Smith asked, anxiously.

"We went the recipe to our families," Jack explained.

"And they put it on the web," Evan finished.

"She put it on the internet?" 

"Uh - huh," Jack nodded.

"Yup," Evan smiled.

"Oh, no," Bailey said, "my aunt put it on this huge spiderweb outside her house where she hands notes. You know, 'free kittens, tractors for sale,' everyone in town looks at it."

"So, what do we do now?" Smith asked.

"You do you guys," Jack shrugged. "I gotta call my friends back home."

Jack walked back to his and Evan's dorm to call Matt and all his friends to see what's happening back in New York. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 142 19
"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within, Dick." Book 2 of my series of Dc Titans. Jane GreenXDick G...
370K 4.6K 65
Our2ndLife imagines, enjoy.
111K 3.1K 27
"Last year was, hands down, the worst year of my life, so I'm just trying to turn it back around - by fixing all of my past mistakes... and that's st...
6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.