BESTFRIENDS & HEARTBREAKS

By write_for_reality

(Updating) ๐Ÿ–ค Who says heart breaks only happen in love #Nonfiction #Natasha&Ambrielle #heartbreaks #faults #... More

INTRO
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 2
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 13
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 14
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 15
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 16
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 17
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 18
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 19
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 20
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 21
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 22
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 23

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5

15 6 7
By write_for_reality

Ambrielle pov

We walked up the stairs to Nat's apartment. We means, Suzy as well. She was not leaving me alone and until we reached here I had to invite her upstairs I can't just make her go without a drink atleast. Hope natasha doesn't mind. They both don't really like each other's company or even share a good bond, I'd say Natasha doesn't. There was a high chance that Natasha's boyfriend had cheated on her with Suzy.

But as much I know, Suzy she wouldn't do that. She knew Natasha had a boyfriend and that she would not do that wrong move.

I sighed before unlocking the door, I heard some screaming noises from inside but I ignore it may be it was the television on. As I opened the door and stepped in, it was Noel already glaring at me.

But what seemed like a dangerous sight was... Natasha.

She was a complete mess. Her hair was almost out of her ponytail and she was crying, it seemed from her swollen red face and as her eyes met mine, I figured out I had done a mistake bringing Suzy with me. I turned to look at my side. Suzy was stood there staring at the scene just like how I did earlier and her eyes widened.

"I... Um" I begun but stopped as Natasha spoke. "Leave" She said that we all got easily figure out. I am sure that drama had happened with her clumsy brother again. I had this urge to go upto him and slap him across his face. She was already sick in the morning this could've affected her more.

As I begin to walk to her she spoke again. "I said leave. I don't want anyone here right now" She said through her breaking voice. I could sense she was hurt deeply. It has been long since she even cried, I had to go comfort her anyhow.

"Nat listen to me" I grabbed her wrist pausing her in her steps. She turned looking at me. Her eyes met mine, I could easily figure out how much her heart hurted right now, those eyes showed emotions, feelings, words that could never be shown any other way. She gave me a dark look. "Don't" She whispered low and looked down as she freed her hand our of mine before slamming her room door, shutting me out.

I sighed. This was the last thing I wanted to do by letting her alone. I wanted to be in there with her. On top of that I brought suzy out of all days today. I hated myself right now. I looked up from the floor and looked at her brother stood there shamelessly. "What now?! Is there another excuse of yours left to hurt her!? She is already sick and you made her feel low. What kind of a human being are you!? Let alone a good brother" I said walking upto him. "Get out now before I call the cops and charge you a harassment assault"

He sighed before clenching his jaw. He grabbed his jacket from the chair and left out the door. I breathe out a sigh as I let my body fell on the chair besides me. "Amby, are you okay?" Suzy rushed to me caressing my back. "Suz, listen I'm not meaning any rude assumptions now but can you please leave? I'll catch up to you tomorrow" I said looking at the floor. She nodded as I looked at her. I saw her expression saddened, I couldn't care about anything but Natasha right now.

She walked out the door before waving at me.

I immediately stood up to knock at Natasha's door. As I was about to knock it, it flew open revealing her. She was still crying. "I-" She spoke through tears but before she could speak I hugged her small state. As I did she cried louder in my arms. I sat down with her crying in my embrace. I am glad I had come here for her right now. I caressed her back forgetting what to happen now..

"Shh you're okay, Em is here.. " I kept whispering her until she drifted down to sleep, there in my arms.

_______________________

I woke up to my back hurting like it was almost cracked. I stretched myself and yawned. Last night when Natasha dozed off I had brought her to her room and she slept, while I had no place in her room as she was sleeping soundly so I thought of sleeping in the living room on the couch. It was pretty uncomfortable but what's important was her peace of state.

I looked around only to find Natasha's door opened as she came out with her backpack on her back and she was all dressed up for uni. I sighed looking at her, she should have rested more. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I questioned standing in her way.

"You were sleeping, and so I thought not to disturb you. Anyways there's the key and I've already made breakfast, please eat and leave the house" She announced ready to walk out the door until I spoke.

"What's wrong? Aren't we gonna go together? Like suzy said she would pick us up" I asked in concern. She scoffed and turned to me. "That's the problem. Look Em, I don't have any issues for you being with suzy because that's completely your choice, but I have told you like a good couple of times, please don't drag me in" She said holding my shoulder.

"But why don't you understand she's not the bad one in your life?" I said sighing. She rolled her eyes. "I am done with what I had to say Em, we're definitely not gonna talk about this topic. I'll get going. Meet you in the class" She said smiling at me after the last sentence. I waved at her before she disappeared out the door.

"Great! Now I have to clean up all those utensils?" I sighed looking at the number of plates she left dirty on the table. I face palmed myself as I walked into her closet to find something to wear and shower.

_______________________

Natasha's POV

There's nothing bad with Suzy to be honest she is a good sweet girl, with lots of sass and sus in her which she ain't gonna show any sooner. I had seen her myself flirting with my ex boyfriend when we were dating, it seemed at first a very normal sight but then it was getting too much to endure for me. One day when I walked upstairs my now ex boyfriend's apartment, I saw both of them making out infront of me. I was still here explaining Ambrielle what suzy is, but I didn't wanted to break her heart if she herself doesn't want to know what actually had happened.

I walked through the corridors as I reached the class me and Ambrielle had sat in on the first day.

As I walked in I saw him. God just perfect to ruin a day. I don't know why, I don't think he has ever done anything to me until now but, not gonna lie his vibe is so sheepish and blunt to me.

"Hey.. Natasha" Grey walked towards me with a girl besides him, probably one of his sluts just like her sister. "Oh is she Natasha?" The girl eyed me from top to the bottom. "Scoot away jiya, it's none of your business" Grey pushed her away as he was standing infront of me alone now.

"What do you want?" I asked calmly. He just didn't respond instead he kept gawking at me like I was a prey. "Fine if you don't wanna speak.. " I said trying to get away from him but he blocked my way. I gritted my teeth. Like wtf does he want from me.

"Look I'm sorry for suddenly every time disturbing your peace and surrounding you with me but I just wanted to find a friend and you're just that vibe" He said forwarding his hand. I had so many questions in my mind right now, but I already got the answers I wanted.

"I am sure there's nothing much to say.. We have already met" I said "Now if you excuse me" successfully I walked away from his sight. Not that he would even stop looking at me. Just as I was about to doze off on my desk a voice got my head shot up.

"Nat!" It was Ambrielle and... Of course her minion. "Hey... N-nat" Suzy greeted me while standing besides Em. "It's Natasha for you" I warned as I looked straight in her eyes. "Oh uh anyways can you shift now?" I shifted to the left side as Ambrielle sat besides me.

Suzy had shortened her chance so she had to sit ahead.

"So how are you feeling now?"

"I'm better, better than yesterday"

"Don't worry, your brother won't disturb you again" I was confused so I looked at her blinking my eyes.

"Like what?" I asked. "Like, I talked to my father about this and he warned your brother not to go to you or he would band him from this town itself" She said chuckling. I nodded as I g. ave her a sweet smile. "Thanks em" I said side hugging her.

"Always for you" She said pointing at me with a smirk.

I sighed as I looked up to Grey who was having a confused expression on his face but he continued to stare at me. I rolled my eyes and waited for the professor to come in.

______________________

The placements were done, and as Ambrielle is in another field I was left alone, not that Suzy was stuck in my class as she was also in my field. Only thing got me worried was Grey who had the class with Ambrielle, I mean I can't trust that guy on my dense Em, she is very easy to be fooled with such impatient guys.

Of course before changing classes I had warned her not to be in any funny business with that guy. I hope she sorts that out.

"H-hey, Natasha can I sit here? I mean there's no place left" Suzy said as she was standing besides my desk. Why does she stutter infront of me, god how I wish I had Punched her that day itself so she wouldn't even dare to walk upto me. I rolled my eyes while I was sketching on my book. "Whatever" I spoke as she heard it and sat besides me.

"Um if you don't mind can I have your phone number?" She speaks making my inner peace blanking out. One way or another she has to get to me and I'm not letting that happen. "I wonder why" I said sighing not giving her a spare of glance. "I- actually sometimes Ambrielle doesn't pick up her phone and usually she stays with you s-" I cut her off immediately.

"Look, I don't care if you call her, stay with her, I just want you to not hurt her like you did to me and No I'm not interested in giving you my number"

I sighed heavily bringing back my senses or I'd just get up and hit her with the chair I was sitting on. I really can't seem to stand her. "How many times do I have to tell you? that wasn't me!" She said louder than her other sentences. I scoffed looking at her directly. "It wasn't you!? Bullshit! I wasn't drunk or anything okay! I cleary saw you were on him kissing him like an octopus!"

I said which kind of brought my sensitive side on display, remembering the past events in my mind. "Look it wasn't me okay? Why would I cheat on my friends bestie's boyfriend?" She asked coming
ab it closer to me, I had to leave this place now or I don't know what I would do.

"I don't want to know anything about that anymore, also it would be better if you don't come upto me because I'm just one step away from ruining your slutty life" I said before taking my things and walking out the class. Thankfully I was having this period free so I could go to the canteen.

Wonder what Ambrielle is upto..

As I reached the canteen I placed my backpack on one of the tables and sat on the chair while removing a pack of cookies from my bag. Then I thought of texting Em.

Few minutes passed by as I was watching my favorite TV show (imagine the one you like) god I'm just too addicted to it. The main lead and the other ones all are just too good for me to even bother about my actual surroundings.

"Hey!" I was irritated once again as I heard the voice which made me grit my teeth. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class right now?" He spoke as he plopped himself down on the chair opposite me. I rolled my eyes at his question, as if he cares. "What is it with you if I'm not in the class?" I ask keeping my phone in the bag. "Nothing, absolutely nothing" He said staring me still.

I sighed finally letting go off the atmosphere that he was here and disturbing my inner peace. "Can you leave?" I asked placing my head on the table as it was starting to pain. "Why are you so irritated with me? What have I ever done to you?" He asked poking my shoulder for me to look at him.

He is somewhere right, what has he done to me that I'm so irritated to him, but guys all of the same nature do this to me so I don't care. "Since my ex I haven't really been friends with any guys, I believe they are all the very same"
Except for Evan ofcourse.

"You know that's where you're wrong.. " He sighed and continue. "Don't play the victim when you are the creator of the circumstances you faced" He said which hit me deeply not that it could make me realise much but those words were the first one that actually made sense out of all the times he spoke. "Take care, don't think much you'll end up being frustrated yourself" With that he walked out the canteen.

I knew there is much to this guy then he even shows..

"Nat!" I flinched as someone tap my shoulder, only to be relieved it was Em. "Em, where were you? I have been waiting long" I said standing up and hugging her, since that was what I needed right now. "I'm here now, I was stuck with my professor he told me to do some projects for the coming new year's party" I smiled as I saw her face. It makes me forget all the worries.

"So? What did she do?" She asked sitting besides me. "Nothing much, just unnecessary drama asking my number to saying she wasn't the one who cheated on Dian" I inhaled deeply. "Oh, don't worry I will talk to her and tell her to stay away from you, okay?" She said rubbing my back to make me feel warm. "Thanks em" I said before passing her some left over cookies. As we continue eating and conversed..

But the thing was running in my kind what he had told me..

Was I really at fault for what happened in the past..?

Did it really make sense what he told me...?

____________________

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 10.6K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
88.2K 1.3K 26
๐๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ . ๏ฟฝ...
5.7K 61 16
Will have Smut, Fluff, Angst and Platonic stuff (Maybe for the last one.) Request in the comments
9.3K 800 52
A CUTE AND UNIQUE STORY ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– my imagination ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Peep into know............