Big time breakthrough

By bizzle3603

When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and... More

Big time breakthrough
ACT ONE- HOLLYWOOD POP PRINCESS
001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA
002. WELCOME TO LA
003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION
004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB
005. BAD BOY
006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?
007. MANSION SIT
008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON
009. DAY OFF
010. DEMO DAY
011. PARTY DISASTER
012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT
013. BITTERS IS CRAZY
014. SCOOBY GANG
015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE
016. SPARKS
017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER
018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES
019. GOODBYE FOR NOW
ACT TWO- JUST FRIENDS
020. ROCKTOBER
021. CRAZY GIRL FROM AUDITIONS
022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS
023. TV SPOT MAYHEM
024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS
026. PRANK WAR
027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY
028. CHRISTMAS
029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES
030. OH YEAH
031. BEACH DAY
032. BUTT ON CAMERA
033. GIRL GROUP
034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL
035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT
036. PROM
037. WORLDWIDE
038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER
039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY
040. ROCKSTARS
041. STRIKE
042. CONTEST WINNERS
043. SECRETS
044. SUPERHEROS
045. IT'S OFFICIAL
ACT THREE- ENGLAND WE GO
046. THE SWITCH
047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS
048. PRINCESS KIDNAPPED
049. RESCUE
ACT FOUR- THINGS CHANGE
050. WALL OF FAME
051. DIBS
052. BEL AIR
053. CHLOE'S GRAN
054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM
055. OLD BOYFRIEND
056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
057. ONE AND THE SAME
058. DOGS GONE CAMPING
059. DOG FAIR
060. GOLD RECORD
ACT FIVE- HAPPILY EVER AFTER
061. BRITISH INVASION
062. SCANDALS
063. LIES
064. LET IT RAIN
065. CAMEOS
066. LATE FOR TOUR
068. A BREAK
069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND
070. KIM POSSIBLE
071. GUYS GONE SOLO
072. I DO
Happy ending!

067. PRANK WARS 2

2.1K 66 8
By bizzle3603

Chloe, Katie and the guys were all starting at the clock as there was only 7 more seconds till the day of pranks began once more and as it went off. Carlos and James mimicked trumpet noises as Logan brought out the book, while Katie, Chloe and Kendall all turned around with there crowns.

"Gentlemen, the day of pranks is once again upon us." Kendall told them "today we find out. Who unites the three halves of the crown to become..sir high lord king of pranks."
Katie told them "or queen." Chloe told her as they put there parts on the table down and Katie and Kendall's were still the old ones but Chloe invested in a real crown as they all looked at her.

"What? I was queen, I wasn't gonna remember it by having a thing you made in middle school, I upgraded." Chloe told them as they all nodded but then it all got swept up into a net, looking up to find Kendall's mom, as they all ran towards her "hear ye, hear me. As mom of this manor, I hear by declare the day of pranks cancelled." She told them as they all looked at each other and then back up at her and soon she made her way down as they all walked up to her.

"Mom, I love you. But the day of pranks will happen." Kendall told her "and I will be king." James told them as Chloe shook her head "no I will." Logan began as Carlos jumped in "I shall rule the land of pranks." He told them pointing at the three.

"And you can't keep track of what we do today. There's only one of you, and six of us." Katie told her "yeah, well, I'm not the only one who hates the day of pranks." She told them wearing Chloes crown on her head while she held the other two pieces in her arms as the door behind her opened.

"It stinks." Bitters told them "we hate it." Griffin added "worst Holliday ever." Gustavo told them as they all walked in "guys we need you in the studio." Kelly told them "not running around playing idiotic pranks." Gustavo told them as Chloe, Logan and James crossed there arms.

"And who do you think has to clean up your mess o mania?" Bitters asked them as Chloe pointed to Buddha bob "he does." She told him as the man nodded his head "yes, but I have to call you to make you do it." He told him "yeah, but I totally don't mind." Buddha bob told them "stop it." He told him.

"Your last day of pranks cost my company 24,000 dollars in damages. And 17,000 dollars in pie filling." Griffin told them as Chloe looked to James and Logan "So now it looks like you guys are outnumbered." Kendall's mom told them "well, it looks like you guys are old numbered." Katie told them "come again?" They asked.

"Don't you guys remember what it's like to have fun and be a kid?" Carlos asked "I know how to have fun. I just choose not to have it." Gustavo told them as Chloe, Kendall and Katie all furrowed there brows "I'll have you know, I can still do the mid air sky high split kick. Like I did when I was on cheer squad." Kendall's mom told mom told them.

"Well, then prove you're still a kid and join ye day of pranks." Katie told them as they seemed intrigued "kids versus adults." Kendall told them "If you can handle it." James, Chloe and Carlos told them as the adults pointed "you're on."

"Wait, did we just say that?" Kelly asked looking at all of them as Carlos grabbed the book "do you guys want to read the rules?" He asked "here's the only rule we need to know. When we win either one of these stupid crowns , I'm abolishing the day of pranks forever." Kendall's mom told them "so be it. Pranks commence in one hour. In for ye information, we are no longer outnumbered. Ye are." Kendall told them "what. Who's missing?" Gustavo asked as they all pulled out there phones contacting there friends.

All of them soon met up at the park "all right, listen up. We can't let an adult win, because if they do, they will cancel the day of pranks forever." Katie informed them "so as co reigning king, I decree that we form alliances and destroy the adults." Kendall told them as Carlos had a fake him "I've got my team." He told them as everyone looked at him confused.

"And alligneth with.." James told them as he then noticed, no blonde standing next to Lucy "where is she?" He asked as all of them looked to her "oh, your co reigning, queen of pranks, told me if I told anyone where she went, then it wouldn't not end well for me. So, I can't tell you, even though, I really don't know where she is." Lucy told them.

"No alliances are needed, for I will take out all seven adults with one tin can of free mints. And when they open the tin. They will find no mints. Instead, they will find one hundred pounds of pressurized sneeze powder." Logan told them laughing as it exploded on him as everyone backed away "okay. New record for Logan pranking himself out and the rest of you split up and if anyone finds Chloe let us know!" Kendall told them running away with Jo as everyone ran off as well.

While they were all meeting up, since the last day of pranks, Chloe had read up on the book and decided to find a phone, making a few calls. As she then got a text from Lucy as she went to meet her in the supply closet in the lobby "okay, im here, what is it?" She asked as she looked at her shocked she even came "where have you been? Everyone's wondering where you are?" Lucy began as Chloe held her hand up.

"Did you tell anybody else, I was meeting you here?" She asked as Lucy furrowed her brows "no, and why does that matter?" Lucy asked as the door behind them then opened as James walked in as Chloe quickly threw her hood on her, shutting off the lights, before he could see her and climbed into the ducts "hey!" James yelled, turning the lights on as both were met with no Chloe.

"Unbelievable!" Lucy yelled as James furrowed his brows "why are you so angry?" He asked as Lucy looked at him "oh, nothing, it's not like, before you decided to come in here, Chloe was here. In which she shut off the lights and made her escape." She told him laughing as James raised his eyebrows "Chloe was here?" He asked as Lucy nodded her head "darn it!" James yelled walking back out of the closet.

Since Chloe ran away, she met up with her team of black ops, who had paintball guns and so did Chloe as she changed her outfit and looked like Princess Leia "Okay, team, if the adults, found out about this number in the books, it's gonna be bad. But we will avenge this galaxy and save the day of pranks." She told them as they all agreed, heading off to the Palm Woods.

All of the kids were headed to the lobby with pie, unknowing to anybody else's plans as they met with Gustavo and Kendall's mom "the book of rules states you must now accept the pie of surrender to your face." Kendall told them, as Katie noticed something "wait. Where's Griffin?" She asked as Griffin walked out "right here. That pie is for you, thanks to lord prankerton approved reinforcements." He told them as Gustavo pointed to the pool as the sounds of a helicopter arriving were heard.

As three black ops landed in the pool walking out with marshmallow slingshots, walking in and standing behind Griffin "those are.." Carlos started "black ops." James told him "with marshmallow.." Carlos continued "slingshots." James added "now, who wants pie." Kendall's mom told them.

"You can't bring in outsiders." Lucy told them "yeah, especially black ops." Jo told them as the guys looked at them "yeah, uh.." They told them as Gustavo read the book "article 12, paragraph D. The black ops are awesome addendum. Anyone can bring in special and or black ops to aid them in pranks, because black ops are hereby declared awesome." Gustavo told them as everyone looked to the guys.

"We thought it was funny, because who could actually get black ops." James told them as Carlos laughed "I can." Griffin told them and going on behind them, Logan and Bitters stood with a fog machine turning it on as they ran away "okay, fine. But marshmallow shooters are slop, and not a prank." Katie told them as Gustavo turned another page "the Carlos amendment slop, wet, or mess can be used to speed up the game if dinner is called. Dinnertime. We're having ham.. and marshmallows." Kendall's mom told them as everyone got scared.

But then Chloe and her black ops, finally arrived as she stood between all of them as three of them entered first as there eyes all widened as Gustavo laughed "what are you scared?" He asked as they all shook there heads pointing behind them as they all turned around, seeing all the black ops.

"Princess secure." One of them said into there wrist "princess secure." Another one told them as they separated as Chloe walked out "not so fast, Griffin your not the only one, who has connections." She told them as they all looked shocked as one of the black ops pulled out there second paintball gun waiting for the order "now, I heard dinner was called which means slop or mess is approved." Chloe told them holding out her arms as she was handed the gun.

"Thankfully, we came prepared." She told them as she held up hers and the black ops pulled there's out as well as the adults eyes grew wide "So, since we've planned out our attack since the minute they landed, I'll give you guys a five second head start." Chloe told them as her black ops started counting down as the adults ran away.

The kids stood there looking at Chloe "this was your plan?" They asked as she shrugged "I read the book. Move out!" She told her group as they all started heading off to find the adults.

Soon Chloe and her group ran into Griffin and his man and as they shot Camille, Chloe and her team shot, Griffins black op as he was now out of the game but before Griffin could turn around they all ran off.

Soon Chloe and her team were at the pool as they pumped into Lucy as Chloe pulled her into the middle "hello, Chloe, Lucy and friends." Gustavos voice carried to the middle as Chloe and Lucy looked at each other "have you all met my friend, mr end the day of pranks forever?" Gustavo asked as all the black ops looked to Chloe.

"Protect the princess!" They all said pushing Chloe and Lucy to the back to make there escape into the lobby as three ran at Gustavo and his friend getting hit with marshmallows. While the other three ran with Chloe and Lucy to the elevator, quickly getting in as the three blocked them in as Lucy hit the elevator button "okay, now I understand, why you went off on your own." Lucy told her as she laughed.

"Ah, ha, finally!" James told them as all five of them turned to him furrowing there brows as they saw what he was wearing "deflector shield?" Chloe asked as Lucy looked to her confused "like I said, I read the book." Chloe told her.

"Take the confetti canons." One of the black ops told Chloe handing the bag over as the three stood at the ready as the elevator dinged, James grabbed Chloe as Lucy stayed close while the three black ops went out to take on whoever was outside as James opened the umbrella he had deflecting any other shots that came there way.

Soon making it into the hallway as he took off the blanket and dropped the umbrella "now, after saving you, we must save the day of pranks!" James told them as all three of them ran off to the apartment walking in "we need pranks." They all told Logan or at least not Chloe.

"I don't, I have a lot of confetti canons." Chloe told them as Lucy took the one in her hand as Chloe pulled out another "I want one!" They all yelled walking up to Chloe as she started taking them out of her bag handing them out.

"All this talk about being in love
I could never get into the party
Never really understood what it was
What's the big deal anyway?
Oh, I but I decided I should give it a try

Chloe, Lucy and James were at the pool as they passed two of the black ops as none of them saw each other.

The very moment you gave me the invite
I've never seen anything like it before
Once you open the door, see I was like
Oh yeah yeah don't get any better
Oh yeah yeah wish that this was forever
'Cause your heart calling
Feels like confetti falling
And it's a celebration,
Feels like a celebration
'Cause your heart calling
Feels like confetti falling down, down, down
And everybody make it a be rave

Chloe was then by herself at the pool as she passed the guards once more, none of them seeing each other.

Even the butterflies can feel it
Then bliss came with mister first kiss
It was better than they ever explained it
I think I even saw cupid flying round
I caught a glimpse before the lights went down
And when I turn to see the stars in your eyes, I realize, then I was like
Oh yeah yeah don't get any better
Oh yeah yeah wish that this was forever
'Cause your heart calling
Feels like confetti falling
And it's a celebration,
Feels like a celebration
'Cause your heart calling
Feels like confetti falling
Down, down, down
See I know its getting late
Only wish the sun would wait
Let this party last a little longer
See I know love it comes and goes
But this right here
I don't think I ever want to let it go
I wish I would've known
All this talk about being in love
I could never get into the party
Now I understand only because
You show me the way, and now it's like
Oh yeah yeah don't get any better
Oh yeah yeah wish that this was forever
'Cause your heart calling
Feels like confetti falling
And it's a celebration,
Feels like a celebration
'Cause your heart calling
Feels like confetti falling
Down, down, down
Whoa down, down, down
Cause your heart calling
Feels like confetti falling
Down, down, down
Whoa down, down, down
'Cause your heart calling

Chloe, James, Kendall and Carlos all met up in the hallway against Griffin as they blasted him with there confetti canons.

Feels like confetti falling
Down, down, down

"Well played. I'm sure your lord prankerton would be proud. I'm also sure I never want to see confetti in a Big Time Rush video again." Griffin told them "okay. That just leaves mom and Gustavo. Move out." Kendall told them as they all headed off once more.

Chloe was now with Lucy again as she ran to find her and as the two were looking for Gustavo or Kendall's mom, when Chloe turned around she saw Gustavo shoot a dart in there direction as James then arrived jumping in front of them taking the dart "ha! I knew you'd try to protect her. And now that you're out.." Gustavo told them as Lucy then held up her confetti canon blasting Gustavo.

"Ah, darn it!" He yelled as Chloe helped James up "you got out for me." She told him as Lucy stood next to her laughing "I know. I just can't let anything hurt you." James told her and Chloe was smiling but then she saw Kendall's mom with a confetti canon "I love you but I have to go." She told him running off as in the background she heard the confetti canon go off.

"Lucy's out!" Gustavo yelled "No! I wanted Chloe!" Kendall's mom yelled as Lucy walked off and James threw his hands up and soon just like the last prank war Kendall was in the lobby holding his confetti canon as he looked at everyone sitting down "okay, who's left?" He asked "well, there's you." Kelly and Gustavo told him as Carlos pointed to the other side of the room as Kendall's mom walked out "and your mother." She told him holding her confetti canon.

"And Katie." James and Carlos told them as Katie walked up behind her as she turned to both of her kids "we have you surrounded, mom. You can take one of us out, but the other one will get you, and the day of pranks will continue." Kendall told her as Mrs Knight shook her head.

"Where's the other one?" She asked turning to everyone sitting on the couch as Chloe walked out with her canon standing behind Kendall "well this is interesting." She told them and as the mom turned to Katie, Chloe pressed a button as a wire came down which she attatched to her belt as Katie spoke "just put down your confetti launcher. And we'll go easy on you." She told her as Mrs Knight turned back to Kendall and Chloe as she sighed putting down her canon.

"Fine. But I taught you guys to always finish what you started. So you might as well both take me out." She told them as Chloe didn't put her hand on the trigger of her canon "on three." Kendall told them "one." He said holding up his gun "two." Katie said holding hers.

"Three!" Chloe yelled pressing the button as she went up in the air, so did Kendall's mom doing her split as Katie and Kendall blasted each other, Chloe blasted there mom as everyone had shocked faces as the mom landed Chloe brought herself back down, unhooking herself as the kids all cheered as the adults were still in shock of what Chloe did.

"Like I said, I had a plan." Chloe told them smiling as they then moved back up to the apartment as Chloe was going to be once again crowned "in celebration of your valiant victory." Kendall began "and for uniting the crown." Katie told them as she held the one Chloe bought "we now pronounce you the new sir high lord queen of pranks." They told her as they put the crown on her head.

And she stood up as everyone clapped as she walked down the make shift steps as people threw confetti on her as she walked by making it to the timer "as your reigning queen, I will decide the fate of ye day of pranks." Chloe told them as the guys looked at her "please choose right." Logan told them "oh, she's totally gonna choose yes, besides she was on our side." James told them.

"My decision is final." Chloe told them adding suspense as she then pressed the button to start the clock up once more "see you next year." She told them as they all cheered shooting off confetti, they all started dancing as James walked up to Chloe "can this scoundrel kiss his princess, now?" He asked as Chloe laughed "I thought you'd never ask." She told him as he brought her in for a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2K 68
"I'm sorry Natalie, I didn't know what I was thinking, I-" "No, this was supposed to be my happy place Kendall. I thought that moving out here for a...
48.6K 1.3K 26
in which blair rodriguez, gustavos "pop princess" meets 4 hockey heads that change her world. or in which a girl who is struggling to find inspiratio...
44.3K 616 68
Join Isabella Spade on her journey through out her own musical career along with four other boys from Minnesota who nothing about music and a lot abo...
448 31 15
They have special abilities but it's not what it seems. Suck at summary