Days Lost

By InuyashaSpokes

A high school kid named Jay Radars stayed home from school one day. When he was watching the news he saw a pi... More

𝕯𝖆𝖞 1
𝕯𝖆𝖞 2
𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝟦
𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝟧

𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝟥

21 2 0
By InuyashaSpokes

          𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝟙𝕥𝕙

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤: 𝔸𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖

𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕖

𝟡:𝟚𝟘 𝕒.𝕞

          "Q?" I said aloud... Right in front of me was my friend, Q. But... he was getting eaten by his girlfriend. I stood there in horror as I continued to watch his girlfriend eat out his guts as he just laid there dead on the floor, by the stairs. But... I just couldn't believe it. I just talked to Q last night on the phone and now he's dead; I just couldn't believe it. I looked down at the floor in disbelief and started to shake from fear. 

          "Quin... is dead," I said aloud still in utter disbelief from this sudden turn of events. I stumbled on my feet but I caught myself on the wall. "Quin is dead," I said again. I just couldn't believe it. I should have said yes to his offer last night if I wanted to go to karaoke but now he's dead...

          "Hey, Jay where did, Percy go?" Q asked. "Oh, he had to go home early to do something before his mom got home," I said. "Oh, alright then," he said and looking back ahead. I and Q were walking back home together like we always do but this time without our other friend Percy. It was silence between me and Q but it was a comfortable one. But I got stopped by Quin putting his fist to my chest to stop me from moving. 

          "Hey, Jay you know if you have anything to talk about I'm here for you right?" He gave me a questionable look. "Yeah, I know that, and thanks dude," I said and gave him a smile. He gave me a small smile before he took off my hood and ruffled my hair. "How about we go get some coffee, it's on me," He said and gave me a small. I nodded my head and smiled back, "Yeah sure," I said. "Great, now race yea." He started to run. I stood there shocked for a second before running after him. 

          "Hey, man you cheater!" I yelled at him. "No, I didn't! Your just slow!" He yelled back at me as he started to laugh. I started to laugh as well as we both raced to the coffee shop.

          I felt tears go down my face as I remember a time I and Quin raced to the coffee shop. I smiled at the memory but then I remember what was happening. I looked back up to Quin and his girlfriend and slowly started to walk over to them. As I got closer she looked up. She had blood all over her face and her eyes were pure white. She started to make a groaning noise as she was getting up but I ran over to her and kicked her down the stairs. Her body flopped down the stairs and she laid there motionless. 

          "Is... she dead?" I said aloud to myself as I looked down at her body. "I think... I killed her." I slowly started to smile a little bit but I shook that smile off my face and turned back to look at Q's dead body. His guts were everywhere, it stained his clothes with blood, and it was creating a pool of blood underneath him. He had tears going down his face as he looked to the side with his now bloody stained hair. "Rest in peace man," I said and slowly walked down the stairs to his girlfriend's body.

          I crouched down to her body to examine it. Her neck was snapped the other way and so was her left leg. I continued to examine her till I got to her arm. I grabbed her arm so I can see it better to see that it was a bite mark. There were weird-looking black lines admitting from the mark throughout her whole arm. "What the fuck?" I whispered to myself and dropped her arm in disgust. "What the fuck is happening here?" I said and stood up from the ground and looked around. 

Clang!

          "What was that?" I said to myself and looked back up to the second floor. "Hello!?" I shouted to see if I would get a response but I got nothing. But I did hear noises still coming from the second floor so thinking that it could be a person, I ran back up to the second floor passing Q's dead body. I ran down the hall again but I tripped and fell onto my face. "Ow, that fucking hurt," I said and held my nose. As I held my nose I heard footsteps coming my way, and they got closer, till I saw someone's shoes. 

          I slowly followed the shoes to the unknown person's face and saw that he was wearing a black mask and a black eyepatch. He was wearing the boy's school uniform what was a white jacket and black pants. He had long, raven, hair that was in a ponytail with violet eyes, plus black gloves. I continued to look at him to notice that he a knife in his hand. I panicked a little but that was all blown away when he offered me his hand.

          I looked at his hand and then looked at him before taking his hand. He helped me up onto my feet and I patted myself done of any dirt that might have gotten on my clothes. I looked up at him to see that he was taller than me by 2 feet. I continued to look at him and he continued to look at me without saying a word, which I found very awkward. "Uh... hell-" He covered my mouth with his gloved and put his index finger to his covered mouth telling me to be quiet. 

         So I did as told and I watched him as he looks around. It almost looked like he was trying to hear something. It took maybe a minute before we actually heard something with the addition of footsteps. The sound sounded like groaning, just like Hana, Quin's girlfriend. But before I could react the guy grabbed me by the hand and started to run away from the sound, and that was when I heard screaming. I looked behind us to see students but they all had blood all over them and their eyes were white just like Hana. 

          Some student's arms or legs were missing or some just didn't have arms or legs it almost looked like they were either cut off or torn off. But the one that screamed looked around and it was about to see us but we turned a corner before it can spot us. We continued to run, passing by some school lockers but that was until we heard a banging. The guy stopped running and let go of my hand looking at the lockers to try and find which locker it came from. The banging continued and it was coming from locker 277. My other best friend's locker. 

          I slowly walked to the locker being cautious of who or what was inside. I got close enough that I could open it so I grabbed the handle of the locker and lifted it up to open it. "Ah!" Someone fell out of the locker and fell down to the ground with a load 'thud'. We both looked down to see who it was to see... "Percy!?" I shouted as I looked down to see my childhood friend, Percy Smith. "Oh, my head... Wait, where are they!? Where are those things!? I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" He yelled. 

          "Percy, Percy, calm down. Everything is alright now," I said to him as I crouched down to him. "Huh? Oh, it's you, Jay," He said and started to calm down till he looked back over to me with a very happy expression. "JAY! IT'S YOU!" He shouted and launched himself at me giving me a hug. I was shocked by his actions as I hugged him back. "IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU, JAY! I- I thought you-" I cut him off mid-sentence. "Percy, Percy calm down. Take deep breaths," I said. He did as I said and took deep breaths as it seemed to work for as he had calmed down. 

          He took a few more deep breaths so he can calm down and when he was fully calmed down he started breathing normally. The guy looked down at us with a confused-looking expression as he watched Percy calm back down. I don't even think that Percy noticed his stares, heck I don't even think that he knows that the guy was there. When he calmed down he looked back at me but his breath was still heavy. "Oh, my god, Jay where were you!? I was so s-scared. I- I thought, wait... Who's this?" He asked pointing to the guy looking around. "That's not important right now. But can you tell me what happened here and why were you in the locker?" I asked looking at him with a serious expression. 

          He took another deep breath before answering, "I was being bullied like always and they shoved me into the locker and that was when I heard screaming, I couldn't get out of the locker so all I did was watch through the little holes in the locker. I saw people running and I saw people chasing after them that-" He got cut off when a very loud scream was heard. We three turned to where it was coming from to see those things again. I and Percy both stood back up wondering what was going to happen. One turned to look at us which made, me and Percy freeze in place. The thing looked at us for a few more seconds before it screamed so loud that it hurt mine and Percy's ears. But the other guy didn't seem fazed by the noise. 

          When both I and Percy opened our eyes again (since we closed them when the thing screamed loud), we looked at the thing before it started running to us. Both I and Percy panicked before I felt someone grabbed my arm. I looked to see who it was to see that it was the guy and before I knew it he pushed us behind him and got his weapon ready. When we didn't do anything he turned to look at us again. I soon got the message and grabbed Percy's hand and started running the opposite way. 

          When we made it to a corner we turned back around to look at the guy to see that he was killing those things from left to right. One got ahold of him and was struggling to get it off but he soon managed to get it off of him and run in our direction, which made me look away and continued to run still holding onto Percy's hand. We turned another corner but it leads to a right or left decision, but knowing these halls both of them lead to a dead end. 

          "Oh, no we are so done for," Percy said who started shaking out of fear. I heard footsteps behind us so I turned around just to see that it was the guy. He turned back around to see one of those things run at full speed over to us when it got closer to us the guy stabbed it in the chest and then the head. To which it fell down to the ground dead. Quickly I looked away trying to find a way out of here till my eyes landed on an open window. I ran over to it and looked down. "We're going to have to jump," I said. Percy looked at me like I was crazy. 

          "ARE YOU CRAZY! We are on the second floor there is a 50% chance we might break a freaking leg!" Percy shouted at me. "We won't break anything. We can land on that bush right there," I said and pointed to the bush that was right under the window. Percy looked at the bush nervously before slowly nodding his head. "Alright, let's do it," He said nervously. I nodded my head giving him a smile before grabbing onto him and sat on the window sill. I looked over to the guy and shouted, "HEY! COME ON!" He turned to look at us before stabbing the thing he was fighting and ran over to the window.

          But before that I leaned back to make both me and Percy fall out of the window, making both of us land on the bush that was under the window. We laid there for a while in pain from the hard branches breaking our fall. But that didn't last when I noticed that the guy had fallen out of the window so, I and Percy quickly rolled off of the bush so the guy won't fall right on top of us. When he landed on the bush he just got up right away onto his feet and walked over to the knife that he had dropped when he fell out of the window. 

          "W-What the heck is happening?" Percy said with a shaking voice. "I don't know but-" I cut myself off and stood there frozen. "Jay?" Percy called out to me. I didn't respond but just stood there frozen in fear till I actually responded. "LO! I HAVE TO GET LO! I have to get to the middle school right now!" I shouted as I looked around frantically before my eyes landed on the raven-haired guy. 

          "Y-You! Do you have any siblings that go to Oak Grove Middle School!?" I asked anxiously looking at him for an answer before he nodded his head as a 'yes.' "Okay, then what are we waiting for let's go!" I shouted and started to run to the middle school, with Percy and that guy behind me. I jumped over cars and so did the guy but Percy just went around them. We dodge obstacles that were in our way and continued to run down the quiet streets to the middle school. 

          "COME ON! WE'RE ALMOST THERE!" I shouted behind me as I turned a corner to where the middle school is. But when I turned that corner I wasn't expecting to see something like this. 

"Oh, no."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
134K 15.5K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC