Vampire Mansion

By _YouGotCaged_

Description is in the first part of the story. Read it and see if you'd want to read. :) maybe. By the way th... More

Vampire Mansion ©
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 {Short Update}
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Just a quick note: Update soon..
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
News for the fans
sad update.
Dear Shawols

Chapter 37

347 16 5
By _YouGotCaged_

Lay blinked a few times. His death stare gone and filled with other emotions.

I crossed my arms and studied his face. "Well, do you?" I asked again.

He leaned against the wall and let out a soft sigh. "Its better that you don't know." He looked at me.

Not with his usual death stare. But, with concern.

I nodded, leaving it at that. But, the curiosity was killing me.

"Fine, Jongin! Whatever you say, but its not him!" Suho came flying around the corner, stopping in between me and Lay.

My eyes grew wide. And so did Lays.

Suho shot me a look of questioning. "What did you hear?" He back me against the wall, planting his left arm just a few inches above my head. Staring into my eyes like he was staring straight into my soul.

I was truly frightened. I had never been this close to Suho. Barely had any conversations with him. He already seemed like the type to rip me to shreds. Just like Lay. And Sehun too.

I threw my hands up. "Nothing, me and Lay were just passing threw," I looked at Lay. "Right?" I nodded quickly.

Lay chimmed in, agreeing with me. "Yeah, just passing threw. Nothing more." He patted Suho's shoulder while nodding.

Without taking his eyes off me. Suho backed away. "That is all you better have been doing." Suho gave a quick glance to Lay then left down the hall.

"If I have to save your ass one more time, you'll owe me." Lay shook his head.

I scoffed. "Can I trade you in for Kai?"

Lay shot a glare at me. Like, he was throwing invisible daggers at me with his eyes.

"W-what? I'm serious!" I nodded.

Lay leaned off the wall standing up straight. "I don't care what you do." He looked around. "Matter of fact, there goes your knight in shinning armer right there."

I turned to where Lay nodded and seen Kai.

I smiled and walked over towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Kai replied back, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I heard Lay let out a sigh. I turned to look at him, but he was walking off.

"You want me to sleep with you tonight?" Kai had a sideways smile.

I nodded and pulled him to my room.

It was better than Lay. And, it was way better than sleeping alone.

********************

******************

****************

**************

The next day was filled with the usual.

Sehun following me around. Chanyeol and me joking, Diana and Baekhyun up each others asses.

But, a little change was made.

Me and Kai decided to spend some time alone. Which was hard because Luhan tried to follow us around.

We joked about him being our number one fan. Which, he agreed too.

We finally got rid of Luhan, and made our way to the roof.

I never knew my roof looked this way.

It was almost like a living room. But, with outside furniture.

"Wow, this is amazing!" I smiled looking around.

The day sky slowly faded as the sun set. And, it was breathtaking.

The orange and red mixing together above the few trees that blocked the rest of the sky. The once light blue sky fading into a midnight blue.

I sat on the bench, looking at the sky in 'awe'.

I heard Kai let a soft chuckle.

I looked over at him, he was looking at me.

He himself looked amazing as well. His eyes smarkled with the setting moon. His skin, looking fabulous.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked away and back at the sky.

"You look gorgeous." He rested his hand above mine. I slowly looked at him again. "You're like, a dream come true." He smiled. Showing his pearly white teeth and fangs.

I laughed a little. "God, don't be corny."

He shook his head. "No, no. I'm serious!" He laughed along with me.

We both died down, still looking at each other as the sky grew darker.

He placed his other hand on my cheek. "I didn't think it was possible to find love in this world today. But, then I met you."

I placed my hand above his that lied on my cheek.

I blushed at every word he said to me. Even tho, it was a little corny. It made my heart jump, my stomach flutter.

He leaned in closer to me. "And, I'm not going to miss this chance." He leaned in more, making our lips meet into a soft, passionate kiss.

He pulled me closer to him, placing one hand on each side of my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He slowly pulled back. As I did too.

He was smiling, and so was I.

We both looked up at the night sky. The stars shining bright, the moon at a half.

"Audrey," Kai called my name.

"Hmm?" Was all I managed to say.

He ran his fingers threw my hair. "Would you be m-"

Before he could finish, someone came busting threw the roof top door.

We turned and seen Kris running towards us.

"Kai! Kai!" He yelled while still running towards us.

Kai jumped up from his seat beside me. Alert and ready.

"Its Diana! Something attacked!" He yelled breathlessly.

I jumped up. "How could something attack her while Baekhyun is suppose to be with her!" I yelled out.

Kris finally made it to us. "He went to the bathroom! Weird timing, I know but, yeah!"

Kai rolled his eyes and pulled me back into the house and down to Diana's room.

She was lying on the bed holding her arm.

I ran over to her.

She was still in shock so the pain hadn't reached her yet.

"Are you okay? Did you see who did it?" I grabbed a shirt and ripped it up, applying pressure to her womb.

She shrugged, her eyes wide. She only shook her head. She couldn't get the words out.

"Someone call a fucking ambulance!" I yelled to anyone who was listening.

I guess someone heard me because I heard someone on the phone.

We didn't know what to tell them, so we went with an attack by an animal.

After what felt like twenty minutes, the ambulance pulled up, and so did the police and animal patrol.

They ran into the house quickly attending to Diana.

I noticed Suho talking to the officer.

He seemed familiar.

Blonde shoulder length hair. Tall, around 186 cm. His body built muscular.

It was that officer from the other night.

I walked up beside Suho.

The officer nodded towards me. "Good evening ma'am."

"Officer Andrew." I looked at him up and down. "Why are you here again?"

He said something into his walkie talkie before responding to me. "You called in about an animal that attacked your friend. As an officer, its my duty to show up."

I nodded. "Yeah, but never the sake officer."

He chuckled. "Don't question the law, alright?"

He pushed his way past me and Suho to Diana.

Diana's eyes lite up brightly.

"Oh no." I said to myself. But, I guess not fully to myself.

"What?" I heard Suho ask.

I looked up at him then back to Diana.

"What?" He asked again.

I shook my head. "Diana, she only gives that look when she sees someone she is intrested in."

Suho let out a snobby chuckle. "What about Baekhyun than? I knew you and Diana were no good." And with that, he left my side.

What an ass hole.

I looked around the house for Kai.

Our beautiful moment ruined by another attack.

I wanted to know what was going on, and since Lay nor Suho would tell me. Maybe, just maybe Kai would spill the beans to me.

********************

******************

****************

**************

************

**********

********

******

****

**

*

I have a question? Is there anyone who roleplays on Facebook? I do! And, I was just wondering if any of you did as well! I roleplay Zinni from GLAM. Haha~ if anyone does, please pm me with your name so I can send you a friend request! Maybe we could become close friends there or something ^^ Anyways. Back to the story hehe~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 121 26
EXO FanFiction I began writing this out if boredom. Hope you enjoy!
27.5K 356 40
This series I'm creating is like similar to many other EXO imagines but this series is based on these specific genre- Sad and Romantic, sometimes ups...
1.9K 73 32
Hi, this is my first fanfiction in wattpad. I apologise in advance for the spelling and grammar errors. If the feedbacks are good, then I will contin...
11.3K 538 18
You'll know what's the story about if you start reading it. I won't be telling you who's the main role. Just guess by yourself. Have fun reading. Hop...