His Little Flame

By Strawberrymyylk

MATURE CONTENT 18+ (Ongoing) #1 in Cute 6/15/21 #1 in Scars 6/28/21 #1 in Gummybears 11/8/22 #1 in Heterochro... More

Intro
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Peach Tea
Chapter 2: Merde
Chapter 3: Coffee
Chapter 5: Piccolina
Chapter 6: Honey
Chapter 7: Nuit Rouge
Chapter 8: Urusai
Chapter 9: Evie
Chapter 10: Selfish
Chapter 11: Strawberries
Chapter 12: Mafia
Chapter 13: Thunder Clouds
Chapter 14: Lucciola
Chapter 15: Pappus
Chapter 16: Gummy Bears
Chapter 17: Orgy
Chapter 18: Red Chrysanthemum
Chapter 19: Fuck You
Chapter 20: Je te Déteste
Chapter 21: Fucking Idiot
Chapter 22: Naughty
Chapter 23: Bite Mark
Chapter 24: Qamar
Chapter 25: Eli
Chapter 26: Cute
Chapter 27: Lune qui Pleurs
Chapter 28: My Little Love
Chapter 29: Aïe
Chapter 30: Pinky Promise
Chapter 31: Milan, Italy
Chapter 32: Range Rover

Chapter 4: Bunny Slippers

17.6K 408 184
By Strawberrymyylk

MAEVE

I woke up to sunlight beaming across my face through the gap in the window blinds. I slipped my feet into my bunny slippers and yawned. I grabbed my phone and checked for any notifications while kicking my feet around. I like doing it cause the bunny ears flop around.

Ally- girls come over I'm bored. :/
11:38 am

Brina- sure lemme call an Uber.
11:41 am

Ally- Maeve? You coming?
11:45 am

Ally- helloooooo?
11:52 am

Brina- she's probably still sleeping. This girl loves her sleep. -_-
11:52 am

Ally- of course she is. Maeve when you see this come over!
11:53 am

Me- I'm awake!! Wait for me!! :):)
12:43 pm

I quickly reply before rushing to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After brushing my hair I decide to let it down today.

I rush back to my room and trip while taking my pajamas off. I'm too bothered to get up so I just crawl the rest of the way to my closet and grab a light blue floral print sundress, Sabrina got me this from Japan when she visited her mom during winter break. Her mom moved back to Japan 2 years ago, she said she really missed it. Sabrina supported her decision but stayed here for school. It was hard for her at first because her mom is her everything, she never knew her dad. Not because he died, or left, or anything like that! When Kyoko Yamamoto, Sabrina's mom, was 26 she decided to be artificially inseminated, and she was enlightened when she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 9 months later. Now she lives in Fukuoka, with Sabrina's aunt and grandparents.

After throwing on the sundress I snatch my keys and sketchbook of the kitchen counter and run outside, where the Uber is waiting.

___ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ___

This is my second time at the Armani estate but it still shocks me just looking at it. There's another car out today though, a red sports car, seems expensive.

After texting Alessandra that I was here she replied saying the door was open and to just come in. I couldn't help but feel like I was still intruding so I knocked first just to be safe. "Hello?" I say pushing past the heavy door, my voice echoing through the foyer.

"In the lounge!" I hear Sabrina and Alessandra shout at the same time, along with the barking of Artemis and Apollo.

I've only been here once, how am I supposed to know where that is?

I start to roam around the gigantic home in search of the lounge, or at least someone who can show me the way. I turn a corner and collide with a wall of muscle, and I ricochet off and fall on the floor.

"We've gotta stop meeting like this," Elias smirks pulling me up from the ground. "Oh fuck!" He says noticing my tears. I don't know why but that really hurt my nose, "Your nose is bleeding," he says with a worried expression. I reach up and touch my nose and see red on my finger.

Elias grabs my hand and pulls me through a few halls before entering the kitchen. He picks me up by the waist and sets me onto the kitchen counter, "wait here." He demands before running out of the kitchen and returning a few minutes later with a first aid kit. He walks towards me and sets the kit beside me. He grabs my chin and tilts it up to examine my nose. "It's not broken, so let's clean you up." Elias grabs a bundle of gauze and wipes my bloody nose.

I take the gauze from his hands, "thank you but I can do it myself," I smile at him and he smiles back. "Sorry I got blood on your floors... and you," I say noticing the blood on his hands.

He moves his arms on each side of me caging me in, "I'm sure you can, and don't worry about it." He says in a reassuring tone. When the gauze got too bloody I set them aside and grabbed some more fresh ones, luckily my nose was starting to bleed less so I pinched the bridge of my nose and tilted my head back. "Tilt your head down, the blood will run down your throat otherwise," Elias says pulling my head foreword and I obey. He slowly leans over my shoulder and I can feel his breath on my ear, which sends shivers down my spine. "Good girl." He whispers. I look down to hide my flushed cheeks and I notice my sundress has bunched up past my thighs. I quickly pull the fabric down and I hear Elias lowly chuckle.

"Oh my god, what did you do to her?" Alessandra yells at her brother upon noticing the bloody gauze laying on the kitchen counter, and the gauze on my nose.

"It's not his fault, I ran into him. He's like made of bricks," I defend Elias. He truly is like a brick wall though, Especially his abs. I mean I haven't seen them but they're definitely there. I want to see them and touch them.

I feel my face heat up at my own naughty thoughts.

"I know that look, what are you thinking about?" Sabrina questions taking a sip from a Starbucks cup. When did she get here?

What was I thinking about? Oh yeah, abs. I can't say that though. What should I say? I'm bad at lying, they'll catch on if I make something up. I look at both my best friends' faces then Elias, then the girls, then Elias again, and I start to get flustered. They're waiting for a response! "ABS!" I blurt while poking Elias in the chest.

Damnit!

I instantly conceal my embarrassment flushed cheeks - face not booty - with my hands. Elias starts to chuckle and wraps his hands around my waist again, lowering me gently on the floor. "Why don't you guys go swimming?" Elias asks turning towards Alessandra.

Her eyes light up and she smiles, "Yeah, Let's go swim!" She beams. It sounds like a fun idea but Sabrina and I don't have any swimsuits with us, and the last time I went swimming was when I was 10.

"We don't have any swimsuits though," Sabrina says, it's like she can read my mind sometimes. We both look at Elias then Alessandra and shrug.

"You guys can wear mine! I'm pretty sure I have an old suit that would fit Maeve, although I'd have to find you a different top cause I wasn't really blessed with these girls back then- thank you, Jesus!" She said hovering her hands around her breasts.

Laughing starts to boom from across the kitchen island, "was Jesus the name of the surgeon?" Luca mumbles, which causes Alessandra to throw the closest to her thing at him.

When did he get here?!

"Hey, my gummy bears!" Elias yells glaring at his sister. Luca picks up the bag of gummy bears and throws it. I flinch and close my eyes when it comes flying towards my face. My nose just stopped bleeding, I don't need another nose bleed. I slowly open my eyes to see Elias's hand in front of my face with the bag in his veiny hand. He sets the bag down then sends a bone-chilling glare to Luca.

"You prick! Not all of us can have naturally full chests like these two bitches- love you guys btw- so fuck you, and his name was Dr. Williams!" Alessandra shouts back while pointing at Sabrina and me I. Luca clutches his chest and gasps.

"There fake?" Sabrina whisper shouts to Alessandra, "girl- mine too, my mom bought them!" Sabrina adds and we all laugh. It's not a joke, Sabrina's mom got her a breast enhancement procedure as a goodbye present when she first moved back to Japan. It may seem like an odd gift but Sabrina has always been self-conscious about her body even though she is absolutely gorgeous!

"What the fuck did I just walk into?" Marcus walks in with Gio and a stranger, his hands over Gio's ears, probably due to the use of profanity. "Well I told you they'd be here," Marcus says to the blonde girl standing behind him.

New girl? New friend!

"Oh, girls this is my friend Courtney!" Alessandra announces pointing at the brown-eyed blonde. So this was the girl that ditched her at the diner, "Courtney this Maeve and Sabrina!" Alessandra introduces us.

"Oh," Courtney says eyeing Sabrina and me up and down, "ok." I looked over to Sabrina to see a shocked face, I knew Sabrina, she was already disliking Courtney.

Maybe she's just having a bad day.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you!" I say to Courtney smiling and she slightly smiles back.

"Meet at the pool in 15?" Elias asks the group, we all nod back or say a simple 'yeah'. The boys make their way out the kitchen but all freeze when Elias makes a sudden stop, "Oh-" Elias turns his head over his shoulder, "nice bunny slippers," he says winking. The boys follow him when he turns again and leaves the kitchen.

My cheeks burn in embarrassment, it seems like the 100th time I blushed today. I can't believe I didn't realize I forgot to change my shoes, I wasn't even thinking clearly. Alessandra and Sabrina are now smirking at me, "what? I was in a rush." I mumble crossing my arms over my chest.

___ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ___

"Ugh, where is it!" Alessandra whines going through her closet. She's trying to find a bikini she had when she was 15 for me, when it comes to clothing Alessandra is a little bit of a hoarder. "Found it!" She says pulling out a mint green two-piece bikini, "the top is a little small though, that okay?" I nod at her with a smile.

I grab the bikini from her hands and go to the bathroom to get changed. After putting it on I go to the full-length mirror, it's a nice bikini, but I hated it. I completely forgot about my scars. I can't wear this. Sabrina is the only one who has seen them.

"Maeve, are you done?" Alessandra says from the other side of the door. After not replying for a long moment she continues, "do you want me to get Sabrina?"

"Ye-yes... please," I choke up. Even though I consider Alessandra to be one of my best friends, there are some boundaries in our friendship, I'm just grateful Alessandra knows which ones to cross or not.

"Maeve, it's me," I open the door at the familiar voice. Sabrina comes in and runs her hand down my cheek, wiping a tear I hadn't known had fallen away, "don't cry Maeve."

"But look at me, they're all going to see," I sob. I didn't want them to see my scars, I, myself never wanted to see them. They force me to relive horrible memories I wanted to desperately forget. "They're going to see how broken I am," I slump to the ground and clutch my knees to my chest.

"You are not broken Maeve," angrily scolds gripping my hands. I rapidly shook my head in disagreement. No matter what Sabrina said I couldn't believe otherwise. I am broken and marred.

He was right, I have no place. I am a weed in a field of flowers.

Sabrina sighs and leaves me in the bathroom alone. She comes back a few seconds later and kneels down beside me, "here, wear this on over the bikini," she says handing me a white t-shirt. I stand back up and look in the mirror and slip the shirt on. Sabrina comes up behind me and grabs my hair, twisting it and pinning it up with a black butterfly hair clip.

She smiles at me in the mirrors reflection while rubbing my shoulders. She nods at me and I nod back. Grabbing my hand she pulls me out the bathroom where we see Alessandra waiting, "where's Courtney?" Sabrina asks looking around the room.

"Waiting with the boys, ready?"

___ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ___

Not a super long chapter, but I have more coming up, especially for later chapters.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!!!!

Word count-2076

5/3/2021
-strawberrymyylk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.6K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
313K 8.8K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
390K 8K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
3.8K 173 17
📖 ❝Show me where you touch yourself, baby doll...Move my hand to where you touch yourself,❞ I tell her, seeing a spark flash through her eyes. ↴ ❧ �...