Sword of Supremacy (Rwby fanf...

By _KENSEI_

In the continent of Menagerie, a swordsman takes on the world will he succeed or will he fail... Any art or c... More

Chapter. 2
Character Description
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Character Description 2
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16 Finale

Chapter. 1

238 2 0
By _KENSEI_

Forging blades.

In the continent of Menagerie a young boy is walking along the beach with his master lex culthor.

Lex:"y/n are you ready for your first mission?"

Y/n:"yes master!"

As y/n said this he felt scared but could not muster the courage to tell his master.

His master on the otherhand knew y/n was scared, so he smiled and said

Lex:"y/n remember what i taught you?"

Y/n:"hmm?"

Lex:"fear is necessary to become strong, if you want to become strong then you must learn to fear and when you face your fears you will be strong understood?"

Y/n understood this and immediately told his master.

Lex:"good, now you will face your fear."

As master and student walked on the beach suddenly a huge earthquake was felt, it was strong but ended quickly.

Lex:"its coming..."

Lex then grabbed a hold of his sword readied his Semblance, y/n also grabbed his sword and prepared.

Y/n:"where is it master?"

Lex:"shhh..."

Then suddenly huge leviathan appears on the sea and spits acid at the two swordsman, y/n dodged whilst his master rushed the beast barely stepping on the water like his floating.

Lex then closes the gap and slices through the leviathan earning its scream of pain.

Leviathan:"ROARRRRR!!!"

Lex:"taste this!"

As lex said this his Semblance activates and multiple swords made of light float on the sky.

Lex:"die.."

Then the blades dropped unto the leviathan, as blades pierced the beast y/n watched in awe at how powerful his master was but he did not notice the huge basilisk behind him and his master saw this.

Lex:"Y/N BEHIND YOU!!"

Y/n:"ARRGHH!"

y/n fell to the ground.

Lex:"Y/N!"

Then suddenly multiple more light swords formed around lex as he rush the basilisk on the shore, when he reaches the monster attacked with all its might as lex dodges its attacks and fires light blades at the basilik's body.

The basilisk then retreats back only to charge again but this time lex was ready he prepared his stance and with one incredibly fast strike, the basilik's head falls to the ground.

Lex then clears himself and went to
Y/n's body and kneeled.

Lex:"y/n are you ok?"

Y/n slowly wakes up.

Y/n:"master? What happened?"

Lex:"you weren't carefull, like i told yoy before we left"

Y/n:"sorry master..."

Y/n felt sad and lex saw this.

Lex:"now c'mon cheer up, it wasn't a big thing but next time always be ready ok?"

Y/n:"yes of course!"

Lex:"oh yeah by the way, a teacher or professor of mine will be coming here to menagerie to meet you"

Y/n:"why?"

Lex:"well your young and i can't teach practical stuff, only swordsmanship you know that"

Y/n:"ohh ok!"

The two then stood up and walked back but then an acid spit heads straight for y/n's back lex saw this and instinctively pushed y/n away, and lex was hit.

Y/n:MASTER!"

Y/n felt anger and rage at the same time and then he snapped, huge amounts of aura was released and suddenly y/n disappeared like a flash of light heading straight towards the leviathan that didn't die, with y/n precise strike the huge beast exploded like a bomb.

Y/n full of anger and rage couldn't bring himself to see what happened only to hear the voice of his master snap him back to reality.

Lex:"y/n...."

Y/n:"MASTER!"

Y/n laid beside his master and screamed and cried for help but no one came.

Lex:"y/n...believe in yourself... Become better than me....."

That was his masters final words, as his master slowly decay beacause of the acid y/n stayed there by his side crying.

Then when his masters body fully decayed and disappeared y/n grabbed his masters sword and stood up walking carelessly back to kuo kuana the major settlement in Menagerie.

At the said settlement a young blake belladonna walk among the streets with his mother kali belladonna.

Blake:"mom when is y/n coming back?"

Kali:"once he and his master finished the commission given to them by your father"

Blake:"but i miss them already, especially y/n..."

Kali saw this and blushed at his daughter's remark.

Kali:"ara blake do you like little y/n?"

Blake:"well... We are friends so yeah i guess?"

Kali:"oh blake your still young hehehe"

Kali:"anyways we should get back to your father"

Blake:"right!"

As daughter and mother walked the streets they saw a huge crowd near the port and went to check it out.

Kali:"what happening here?"

Faunus1:"theres a kid here miss kali"

Faunus2:"he lookes injured"

Kali:"give me space then"

as the crowd moved back to give space thats when kali saw it for her eyes y/n was the one they were talking about and went to his side immediately.

Kali:"Y/N!"

Blake:"huh?"

Blake saw this and ran towards y/n aswell.

Kali:"y/n? Y/n are you ok!?

Y/n:"master... Is dead"

Kali then brought y/n to their house and blake followed.

Once reached their house the door slams open and kali lays y/n on a sofa.

Ghira, kali's husband and blake's father came in the room and saw the injured y/n and went to them.

Ghira:"what happened?"

Kali:"lex is dead"

Ghira:"impossible, where's the body?!"

Y/n:"a leviathan..."

Ghira heard this and looked down.

Ghira:"i see... I'll handle preparation for lex's funeral and y/n heal up"

As kali fixed y/n's injuries, bandaging them and cleaning them blake was crying at the sight of his friend hurt and the lost of lex culthor.

Kali:"im done, please look out for him please blake"

Blake:"i understand mother..."

Kali then went out the room and blake went to y/n's bedside.

Blake:"y/n you....awake?"

Y/n:"i-i am"

Blake:"how did lex die?"

Y/n:"i don't... Wanna talk about it"

Blake:"sorry..."

Y/n then started crying

Y/n:"its all my fault! My fault! If only i was careful then master wouldn't have died!"

Blake:"i-im sorry..."

Y/n:"don't be its not your fault blake"

Blake:"i don't think its your fault either, maybe you slowed him down sure but that does not mean its your fault!"

Y/n:"what do you mean?"

Blake:"well what was lex's last words?"

Y/n:"he said to believe in myself and become better"

Blake:"see you didn't slow him down he blamed himself for not training you well and want you, your self to become better than him!"

Y/n:"i-i see..."

Blake:"now stop crying because it does not suit you!"

Y/n:"i see thanks blake.."

Y/n smiled and blake saw and blushed

Blake:"w-welcome"

Y/n and blake then laid beside the bed as blake comforted y/n slowly falling asleep.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2K 49
Welcome to the book called "Remnants of a soldier :In god we lost" There was once a solider. He would fight his life away, however his life was in fa...
2K 43 16
(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners)
61.6K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
40.6K 403 13
Remnant a world filled with Grimm. There had been many ways that the people of Remnant have made ways to fight the Grimm and protect the innocent. Th...