Funtimes With Y/N! (Funtime F...

By Boobadeeboo

Times are hard after 18-year-old Y/N graduates high school and Y/N parents kicked her out. Her best friend Mi... More

Introduction (Chapter 1)
What is this Place? (Chapter 2)
Meeting the Animatronics! (Chapter 3)
Freddy The Funny Bear (Chapter 4)
Swan Lake (Chapter 6)
Poor Bon Bon (Chapter 7)
A New Friend (Chapter 8)
Love Bites (Chapter 9)
Unexpected Pilot (Chapter 10)

Saving Souls (Chapter 5)

929 17 69
By Boobadeeboo

You grabbed your bags and headed out of the pizzeria. But before you could get to the elevator you felt someone grab you. Everything got dark and you fell into a deep slumber.

Hours pass...

You woke up to the sound of distant chattering, it was pitch black and cold. You struggled to move and realized you were tied in a chair by rope.

"Help! Someone help!" You muffled as you struggled to set yourself free. You felt a cold metal hand cover your mouth.

A deep voice began speaking and made you shudder, sending shivers down your spine.

"Shhh.. For just a m-moment"

"Mhmmm!" You tried screaming but the hand remained grasped over your mouth.

You heard footsteps and felt someone breathe on you.

"We need your help-" A soft feminine voice whispered.

You felt another hand grasp your shoulder. You started to feel faint.

"Ok, let her free now." Another feminine voice said.

The hand was removed, and you were set free from the chair. Suddenly the lights flickered on.

"Whoops... I thought the power was out in here. Sorry Haha" You seen Foxy say as he stood by the light switch.

"Foxy!!" Freddy, Ballora, Bonbon, and Baby yelled.

"I said I was sorry. Jeez-" Foxy said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm guessing you nerds woke up on the wrong side of the stage."

You shivered in fear, confused as to what was happening.

"We need your help! Please. You're our only hope to escaping and-" Circus Baby said before you cut her off.

"Hold on- If you needed help why did you knock me out and bring me down to this dark spooky place tied to a CHAIR?" You screamed backing up slowly.

You felt someone behind you, and you yelped and realized it was just Freddy.

"It was F-foxys idea! He wanted to make it m-more dramatic!" Freddy stammered.

"We are very sorry...Foxy has been watching too many detective shows." Ballora said shamefully.

"What do you even need help with Baby?" You mumbled.

Circus Baby and Ballora glanced at each other and nodded. "Listen, nobody and I mean NOBODY, must know about this. That is why we brought you down here. Right now we are in the pizzerias main storage room." Circus baby explained.

You raised an eyebrow and shook your head in agreement.

"We have lost a part of our soul many many years ago. If we retrieved the other half, it would be our only escape to this monstrosity of a place. It could help us change forms and become who we truly are. Just people. There are small orbs scattered around Afton's main office. Please. Could you help us retrieve them?" Ballora said as she cupped your cold shivering hands.

You gulped and shook your head. Why the hell not? You felt bad for them. They seem nice anyways.

Everyone cheered and Freddy lifted you up from under your arms and twirled you around.

"Oh, thank you! Oh my!" Ballora and Circus Baby jumped up and down like silly schoolgirls.

"You're not as bad as I thought Y/N." Foxy said as he was leaned up against the wall painting his nails.

You shrugged and scratched the back of your head. You didn't know how to feel about the situation.

"Oh- and one thing you must know c-cupcake, Afton has security a-alarms all around his o-office. You're going to need to s-shut it off." Freddy said as he slowly and gently set you down.

" Ok. Can I at least get comfortable here? I was actually uh... Planning on staying here for the time being. I was on my way out to get a couple essentials before someone snatched me up and tied me to a chair." You grumbled.

Bonbon and Freddy laughed while Ballora glared at them.

"IT WAS BABY!" Bonbon yelped as he hid behind Freddy.

You raised an eyebrow. "Okay... Then who's hand was on my mouth when I was tied up?"

"Pfft, that was Freddy. The biggest simp in the room.  Anyways, it's time for me to go get a fresh layer of glitter paint for my show tonight! Bye losers!" Foxy said with his usual sassy tone.

Foxy glared at everyone and walked out the door.

Freddy gulped and you heard his chest squeak.

You turned towards him and smirked. "Tsk tsk tsk, I thought you animatronics would know better not to touch a lady." You giggled while crossing your arms.

Ballora and Baby nodded in agreement. Freddy stood there breathless with his eyes glowing pink and Bonbon staring at him like (wtf is wrong with this dude).

"So dear, when did you want to go get your essentials?" Ballora asked. (She is the most motherly out of the group)

"I should probably go get some stuff now. It's already 5pm. But where did you put my bag Baby?" You wondered.

"Right over here ma'am!" Baby exclaimed as she grabbed it from under the chair you were tied up in.

"Thanks!" You said searching the bag for your wallet. You could not find the wallet. You groaned while everyone was staring at you confused.

"I-is everything a-alright Y/N?" Freddy said with a worried look on his face. His ears went down.

"Ughhhh god damnit! I left my wallet in that gosh darn hotel room!" You sobbed.

"Hey... hey... its ok d-doll. Are y-you sure you l-left it there?" Freddy worried as he kneeled to the floor and patted your back. (Freddy is the most caring out of the group)

You sniffed and shrugged it off. "I'm pretty sure. I couldn't have left it in the bathroom this morning."

Ballora walked towards where you and Freddy were sitting. "What does your wallet look like dear?" Ballora then sniffed the air. "Freddy? Why do you smell like strawberry poundcake?"

Freddy blushed. "No r-reason!"

You glared at Freddy and rolled your eyes playfully.

You sat up and explained to Ballora what your wallet looked like. "It's green and has a keroppi the frog print on it. It was a sanrio wallet too! That wallet costs more than all the money in the wallet combined!"

"I didn't see it." Baby shrugged. "If you need money, we have lots of it!"

"You guys? How about we get out of this stinky storage room. Freddys feeling a bit claustrophobic." Bonbon said as he looked at Freddy which had his knees up to his chest and his eyes closed.

Everyone nodded in agreement and went to the main lobby.

"Ok so heres around 1000 dollars? You think that's ok?" Ballora exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, that should be more than enough." You mumbled grabbing the money and putting it in your bag.

"Give h-her some m-more." Freddy said as her glared at Ballora.

"But Fredbear- Y/N said it was more than enough." Ballora explained.

"I d-don't care. J-just do it." Freddy grumbled crossing his arms.

Ballora shrugged and gave you 100 more dollars Freddy gave you a warm hug goodbye and you thanked them and headed out the door.

It was 6pm

You decided you were going to pick up some things from Walmart and then grab a quick dinner. You didn't want to take too long. You were absolutely exhausted, and you had to get Foxy ready for his birthday party soon since he got rented out for the night.

You got to Walmart and picked out a couple cute throw blankets. They were all heart themed since valentine's day was next month. You found a cute pink bear onesie and grinned.

"This is so adorable omgosh!" You awed.

You decided to go grab a small blow-up mattress, a pillow, and some more soaps for when you shower. You continued wandering around the store and your eyes caught with the movie section.

"I love scary movies! Sweet" You grabbed Scream, The conjuring, and the ring.

"I hope the animatronics like horror." You grinned evilly. Slipping the movies into your basket. You grabbed some more water bottles and granola bars and headed to the checkout.

"Your total will be 250 ma'am, cash or credit?" The cashier asked.

"Cash please." You said and you ran your hands through a couple hundred bills and the cashier looked at you with wide eyes.

You finished paying and walked out of Walmart with your bags. You started your car and decided to find somewhere to get some take out.

The time was 7pm

Time skip

"Mmm! This smells so good!" You exclaimed as you walked out of the Chinese restaurant with a bag in your hand.

You got in your car and set the bag of food in the passenger's seat. You started the car and drove on the dark road back to the Pizzeria.

When you got to the Pizzeria you hauled all of your bags inside. "Ugh, I shouldn't have bought so much at Walmart." Your back was aching. As soon as you got to the Main lobby you dropped all the bags on the floor. All the animatronics were sitting at the table chatting amongst themselves.

"Oh, you're finally h-here!" Freddy said as his ears wiggled back in forth.

You rubbed your head and spoke. "Yup..."

"We were worried dear." Ballora said as she gave you a small hug.

Circus Baby huffed and crossed her arms. Foxy noticed and gave Baby a smirk.

"Someone's jealous! Hahah!" Foxy mocked Baby as he stuck out his tongue.

Bonbon looked at them. "Just admit you want Ballora all to yourself!" He giggled.

Ballora blushed and crossed her arms. "Anyways, do you need any help unpacking dear?"

"I should be good, but I just need somewhere to put all of my stuff, and a place to sleep of course." You said to Ballora.

"You c-can sleep with m-me!" Freddy said. "I mean- you c-can sleep in the b-reaker room!" Freddys eyes were bright pink, and Foxy and Baby laughed while Bonbon had a disappointed look on his face.

"Haha sure, I don't mind." You replied. "I should probably eat before this gets cold though."

You grabbed out your bag of Chinese food. You had an egg roll, some rice, and your favorite kind of chicken.

The animatronics watched you closely as you sat your food on the party tables they were sitting at, and you began eating.

Foxy got up from the table and decided to head back to the Funtime auditorium to get his last finishing touches for his party, making sure he looked his best. And Ballora and Baby were dancing around playfully. Spinning around ribbon and giggling together.

You ate the rice slowly with your chopsticks. You looked up and saw Freddy watching you closely. His hand propped under his chin staring at you with a soft look in his eyes.

"Do you mind?" You said while swallowing and wiping your mouth with a napkin.

"Not at all c-cupcake." He mumbled as he continued staring at you.

Bonbon giggled like a schoolgirl and slapped Freddy and his face plates shifted.

You snorted and covered your laughter so no food could escape.

"W-what was that f-for?" Freddy growled at Bonbon.

"You're staring at Y/N! Let her eat in peace gosh dang it." Bonbon shook his head.

"No I w-wasn't." Freddy said as he fiddled with his thumb. "Oh, well- M-maybe I was. Hehe, w-whoops." He shrugged and got out of his chair.

"We should probably help Foxy get ready for the party. I heard Funtime Chica is going to be there! We can tease him when he gets back. Muahaha." Bonbon said as he rubbed his hands together evilly.

"Of c-course." Freddy said in a deeper voice and his eyebrows furrowed with an evil grin on his face.

You turned to both of them. "Well, I guess I'll meet you guys in a few, I'm going to finish my food then I have to load up Foxy in the truck."

"O-okay!" Freddy said sounding a bit too excited.

You giggled and rolled your eyes and continued eating.

You finished your food and patted your stomach and grinned. You threw away the empty boxes and decided to go help Foxy get ready for his party.

The time read 8pm

"LOOK WHAT HE DID TO ME!" Foxy screamed at the top of his lungs as you entered the FunTime auditorium.

You snorted and saw Foxy completely covered in pink and purple glitter, head to toe.

Freddy and Bonbon looked guilty and were staring at the ground in shame. You thought Freddy looked cute- I mean just in a friend way, right?

"You silly bear! Look what you've done to Foxy, Freddy!" You laughed so hard your stomach hurt.

Freddys cheeks turned pink and he raised an eyebrow.

Foxy was stiff. The amount of glitter on him was getting into his gears.

"Oh my god, this is great!" You laughed taking out your cellphone to get a picture of Foxy.

"DONT, YOU FUCKING DARE Y/N. ILL BITE YOUR FACE OFF IN A SNAP." Foxy growled.

Freddy looked up quickly and balled up his fist, "Don't you even DARE think about doing that to her Foxy." Freddys voice didn't glitch once saying that. He meant business.

You gulped setting your phone down slowly. Foxy huffed and crossed his arms.

Bonbon just sat there like "why do I have to deal with these dumbasses?"

"Erg.. well I guess we should get this brat cleaned up." You jeered as you led Foxy to the bathroom. Freddy Huffed and Foxy turned to look at Freddy, blowing raspberry's.

"What is it? You asked Foxy.

"Oh nothing." Foxy mused.

You cleaned up Foxy. Applied a new color of paint to his lips. Did his nails. And applied the perfect amount of glitter to them. He got loaded onto the truck. And was sent off to the birthday party.

The time was 9pm and Foxy would be back by 12am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 334 21
(Y/n) has just recently left her parents to start her new beginnings on the right foot butt things didn't go to plan once her boss fired her right on...
6.7K 158 35
Pretty much every day, you go and visit your favourite diner. Circus Baby's Pizza World. You go there so often that you have memorised the layout of...
118K 3.2K 24
(Funtime Freddy x Reader)(Under Editing, chapters marked with an X have been renovated) You know that your situation isn't exactly... normal. But you...
7.4K 407 28
• You're warmly welcomed to the Funtime crew by Foxy, Ballora and Circus Baby! However, it seems like there's another member, who they don't like to...