𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

Bonus chapter 8.

5K 106 4
By AnnaMoon138

3 months later.

Her.

I am official 40 weeks pregnant - my 9th month. Due date is scheduled for this week, so all of us are very excited and happy. The bag is always on the go in our car, which we have been using the most those last 2 weeks because it is the most convenient for family matters: big, comfortable and fast.

Everything has been perfectly well with our lives and careers. Kids are euphoric to meet their sibling - baby brother. We found our gender on gender reveal party-baby shower, which was organised by Miguel and Sebastian. 

All in all, everything is sublime and peaceful.

Today is Wednesday, 15th of July, 12:25. Kids are at schools, Leo is at work, finishing up the last task before having 3 months off work. Angelica and Ariana are with Mercedes and Aaron, having a stroll in the park. I am on shopping spree, which began after my manicure and pedicure appointments.

I shopped happily, getting baby stuff and for bambinos various things, as well as for myself and my beloved husband. Guards are with me, alert and discreetly armed. 

As I paid for my new Prada bag, patiently waiting for it to be packed, I rubbed my baby bump, smiling as my son kicked here and there.

I can give birth naturally, having no complications, much to my luck. I haven't bled after that accident since I took time off work, doing only the most significant things, and stayed away from everything that could stress me out. Leo has been my rock and safe heaven all this time. 

Once I got my bag, I thanked and we went to the car of the day - black Mercedes. Guards set all bags in the bonnet and just as I was about to get in the car, I froze, shutting my eyes for a moment.

"Sta bene, signora Russo?"- asked in concern Niro, checking on me kindly. (Are you alright, Mrs Russo?)

I shook my head, rubbing my belly in big circles, all of a sudden not liking how unexpectedly this is happening. 

Him.

I decided to surprise my beloved with grand bouquet of her favourite flowers for no reason. I paid and headed to the car, planning to pick her up from wherever she is. 

Just as I approached my black Range Rover, my phone rang and I answered, seeing Niro's number. 

"Signora Russo is about to give birth, Capo."- he informed me as my heart skipped a beat. 

"Take my wife to the hospital. I will be there in 5 minutes."- I told him and hung up, getting in the car in rush. 

I set the large bouquet on the passengers seat and drove off, luckily being not far from hospital. In matter of some 6 minutes I arrived and saw one of our Mercedeses park near-by. One of my men ran up to me and I passed him the keys as he knows what he has to do: take the hospital bag. 

I approached my beloved and helped her out of the car, hugging her securely and adoringly.

"How are you, principessa?"- I asked in care as she rubbed her gorgeous belly in big circles.

"Better."- murmured softly Cami, snuggling into me. 

I supported her posture as we headed inside. The doctor met us right away and we went to our room. I helped Camila to change and she tied her light blonde, lustrous, voluminous, long hair in a high ponytail. 

The doctor checked on her and our little one, saying that she can give birth in mere hours as her water broke and she has slight, noticeable backache.

Her.

And so the exciting wait began. 

Leo is hugging me lovingly, kissing my face tenderly, making me smile. I pecked him fondly, feeling my heart soar in joy when he rubbed by belly with so much gentleness, gazing at it with unmeasurable amount of love. 

My arms wrapped around his neck and I hugged him tightly, both of us smiling in pure happiness. 

"We should tell bambinos."- I said softly as he caressed my baby bump, kissing my temple. 

"Absolutely."- he agreed, taking his phone from the table. 

Sì, they are at school, but they pleaded us to let them know when their brother will be about to arrive no matter where they might be. We have no heart not to tell them. Moreover, they will worry if they don't see us picking them up without any heads-up. 

"Ciao, papá! Ciao, mamma!"- chirped Adriano via speaker, answering the phone in matter of a second. It must be break time. 

"Ciao, tesoro. How are you doing?"- we spoke warmly, grasping that he is outside judging by the sounds. 

"Very well, grazie mille. How are you? How is my baby brother?"- he stated merrily as twins joined the call immediately. 

"That's what we want to talk to you about, ragazzi."- I said softly, smiling at their excited gasps. 

"Your brother will arrive any time now."- stated Leo warmly and that was all it took for them to switch to video call. 

We smiled brightly at the sight of their delighted, cute grins. 

"We will tell Tini and triplets, don't worry. Take care of mamma and our brother, papa."- chirped in joy boys, oozing excitement. 

"Always, guys."- replied sweetly Leonardo with charming smile. 

We promised to call them once our baby arrived and they said that they will be with us in no time the moment their brother is here.

The wait was smooth, I could say. No nervousness, no sicknesses, no agonising pain, slight backache and odd, yet familiar tingles. I was just fine for entire 3 hours, during which Leonardo and I hugged, walked around the room, texted our families and chatted about our little bundle of joy. 

Once another hour ticked by, my relaxed mood vanished in matter of seconds. 

"Shh, everything will be alright, bambina. You are incredible, principessa."- stated adoringly Leo, hugging me securely, and pressed the button to call the doctor. 

In no time the doctor was here and she checked on me, saying that it is time. No position is snug at the moment, but I settled in bed as comfortably as I could, holding my husband's hand tightly, as he tended to me, being so sweet, patient, collected, calm and gentle.

1 push, turned into 10 and more as I didn't even bother counting any longer. Time went by as I focused on pushing, listening to doctor when she spoke to me.

"Signora Russo, faccia un'altra forte spinta."- encouraged kindly doctor as I gripped Leonardo's hand firmly. (Mrs Russo, do one more strong push.) 

"You can do it, amore mio."- spoke sweetly Leo, kissing my hand tenderly, and I nodded, really appreciating him being right by my side. 

I pushed one more time the best way I could and that was all it took for loud noises to erupt in the room. My eyes watered and tears streamed down my face as hazel eyes became glossy. 

"Congratulazioni per il tuo bambino sano e bello!"- stated cheerfully doctor and I took our little boy from her. (Congratulation on your healthy, handsome baby boy!) 

Leo kissed my cheek, our tears of happiness mixing in one, and he hugged us tenderly as our boy laid on my chest. 

"I love you with all my heart, Cami. Grazie mille, amore mio."- spoke adoringly and sincerely Leonardo as our smiles know no bounds. 

"I love you so much, amore."- I said profoundly, blinking away tears of pure delight. 

Once our boy was cleaned up and dressed, I fed him and Leo called Ignazio, telling him that kids can come to us right after school. To say the least, bambinos cannot wait for the school day to finish. After the phone-call, he sat down next to us and hugged me lovingly, his big hand tenderly rubbing our son's back. 

"Mini Leo."- I said contentedly, absolutely adoring the mini version of my beloved husband. 

"I think, Domenico and Mateo will be delighted to have someone match their looks this specifically."- stated warmly Leo as we smiled. 

Twins are identical, but we don't confuse them: Domenico has beauty mark on his left arm and 1 tiny mark on his cheek while Mateo doesn't have any at all. Our little one is utmost copy of his brothers without fail. It is fascinating and so cute.

We talked about boy and soon doctor checked on me and our bambino, informing us that our son is very healthy, I doing very well and that on Friday we will be all good to go home. We also arranged for the test for allergies to be done tomorrow to make sure he isn't allergic to something.

Him.

Cami and I discussed names, choosing the right one in matter of seconds. 

Maximiliano Alessio Russo, born on the 15th of July. 

Our little one ate and I tied him up while Camila fixed herself in the bathroom before coming back. I held our boy gently and securely as he eagerly looked around. Cami hugged me lovingly as her delicate hand glazed over Maximiliano's back so lightly and tenderly. 

After some 10 minutes passed by, the door opened and we smiled at the sight of our bambinos, who quietly walked in, smiling brightly. 

"Where is our baby brother?"- asked excitedly kids at the same time, eagerly approaching us. 

They got on the massive bed and sat around us carefully, looking at the new member of our family. 

"He is so cute."- said sweetly Tini as Sofi gently rubbed his back. 

"Meet your brother - Maximiliano Alessio Russo."- I told them, smiling in the purest joy and pride. 

"Max for short."- spoke adorably Cami, smiling dazzlingly. 

"Benvenuto nella nostra famiglia, Max."- stated contentedly kids and hugged us, keeping their movements gentle and cautious. (Welcome to our family, Max.) 

Kids got to know their little brother, already sharing unbelievably close and heartwarming bond. In no time our relatives arrived with balloons, flowers and baby stuff.

"He is so handsome."- cooed madre, holding Max gently, rocking him lightly. 

"Good genes."- I said surely with a smile, hugging my beloved as she is slowly drifting off to sleep. 

"Max will steal hearts, just like his brothers."- chuckled Juan as I smirked proudly. 

"Well, their daddy wooed their mum, so yeah. Charms run in the genes."- said goofily Martin, wiggling his brows. 

"10 times at that."- added smugly Rodrigo as I glared at the 8 food that I get to call my brothers-in-law and best friend. 

Kids played with their baby brother until he fell asleep in his crib. Then we conversed for a while til it was 7PM - high time for bambinos to eat dinner and do their homework. We exchanged byes and I love yous before they left with grandpa Juan, who will stay with them for the time being.

I cuddled my gorgeous wife, rubbing her back affectionately, as she slept peacefully, getting much needed rest. I also kept an eye on Max, who is deep in his slumber, not minding anything and anyone. 

After some time I also fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 16.2K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
971K 39.4K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
530K 13.7K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...
576K 11.3K 62
"𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪�...