𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄! | Rem. Lupin...

By hollandspotter

in which , y/n l/n finds herself growing closer to her werewolf friend , ... More

000| Introduction
001| Common Room
002| Class
003| Mudblood
004| Comfort
005| Flower Picking
006| Kitchens
007| Smiles & Threats
008| Teasin'
009| Full Moon Aftermath
010| Chinatown
011| Stare
012| Mandrake Leaf
013| London Eye
014| Keychains
015| Piano Lesson
016| Sunset
017| Helping Him
018| Lips
019| Another Confession
020| Which One?
021| Yes, you.
022| Bitter
023| Lover Boy
025| Good 4 u
026| Yours Truly
027| Adorable
028| If Only
029| Lovable
030| Wrong Name
031| Cold Night
032| Slytherin Jumper
033| Until the day i die
034| Comfort
035| Traitor
036| Best Mate
037| Picnics & Promises
038| Deja Vu
39| Dark Red
040| Nightmares
041| Distant
042| Undecided
043| Death Eater

024| Party

1.5K 97 132
By hollandspotter

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR!

"Alright, out you go, Regulus."

Y/N L/N WAS WALKING TO HER BOYFRIEND'S ROOM, it was the night of the party that Sirius had arranged. A Friday night, way past curfew. Y/n didn't quite know how he managed to hide such a loud party from Mcgonagall, but it seemed like he did it successfully.

She was wearing a silky red dress, not too much makeup. Her hair was down and loose, and she was wearing Remus' bracelet on her wrist. The loud music mixed with Sirius and James yelling downstairs could be heard, though a little muffled as she reached Remus' dormitory.

Y/n tidied up her appearance and took a deep breath before raising her fist to the door then knocked. Even though they were already dating for nearly a week, she still got nervous around him.

"Moony," she called, "Are you in there?" The rumbling sounds of books dropping, cupboards opening and closing could be heard from inside the room. Concerned about Remus, Y/n placed her hand on the doorknob, getting ready to open the door.

But a voice soon shouted from inside, "Yes! Just one second, love, i'll be right out." Y/n let out a sigh of relief when she heard Remus' voice. She smiled at the nickname, leaning back against the wall and crossing her arms while waiting for him. "Love" sounded nice when he said it. 

Her cheeks heated up, turning into a bright shade of pink. Y/n's heart started beating faster as the anticipation to see him built up. Remus had never been to a party before, so it was great to see him loosen up.

The knob turned and the wooden door it creaked open, revealing Remus' head scanning the corridor. "Hi," Y/n greeted, making him turn to her. He chuckled when he saw her, blushing. "Oh! Hi," he chuckled, "You look beautiful." Remus stared - adoring her. He was mesmerized, completely starstruck. He really couldn't understand how someone like him got so lucky. "And so do you," said Y/n.

"May i?" Remus offered his hand, and of course she took it. They walked down the corridor of the boys dormitory, hands locked. He couldn't stop staring at her, she looked beautiful, more than beautiful - she looked perfect. Y/n was the only girl who managed to have him wrapped around her fingers like this.

"Oh don't act so formal," she laughed, "It's a common room party, not a dance."  Remus laughed along, "I've never been to a party before." he stated. Y/n hit his shoulder playfully, and cackled, "Don't make it sound like we've never invited you, you never loosen up."

Remus playfully rolled his eyes as they reached the common room. Snogging couples – people dancing – liquor pouring everywhere – extremely loud music. Remus did seem a little overwhelmed.

"This place is a mess– How long until Mcgonagall sees it?" he asks, scanning the area. "6 hours or so," Y/n shrugged, "James and Sirius are going to be too wasted to clean this place up."

"And that's what friends are for," Remus smiled, "I'm going to grab us a drink." Y/n nodded, watching Remus walk away. She then felt a hand gripping her wrist, she turned her head around, finding Sirius with what looked like a black blindfold.

"Y/n! My beloved!" he exclaimed, twirling his best friend around. "Sirius! My–" she stopped when she couldn't contain her laughter anymore, seeing him with the black fabric with two peep holes on his eyes. "What?" Sirius asked.

"What is this?" Y/n wheezed, "Why are you wearing a blindfold?"

"A blindfold is fully covered, this has peep holes, so i can see," he pointed, "This is a mask, my dear." Y/n still struggled to contain her laughter, letting out faint chuckles. "Why are you wearing a mask?" she asked, and Sirius shrugged, "I wanted to look mysterious."

"You don't look mysterious, you just look like a fool," Y/n laughed, "And besides, everyone already knows who you are."

"Whatever you say, i think i look rather cool."

"You're ridiculous."

"Why have you been mates with me for so long then?"

"Because you're ridiculous," she shrugged, "And you'd be nowhere without me."

"Oh is that so?" Sirius raised an eyebrow, and Y/n nodded with a smirk.

"Where's James? And Lily? Peter?" she asked. Sirius scanned the area, and pointed to a sofa, where the three were sat. "There."  Y/n saw James clinging onto Lily, and she was smiling. Lily was smiling while being held by James - James' company was finally starting to grow on her. "Aren't they just the cutest?" Sirius gushed.

"Sirius, can i steal my girlfriend for a moment?" Remus suddenly appeared, taking Y/n's hand away from Sirius, "Thank you."

"I didn't give you permission–" Remus didn't let Sirius finish his sentence, walking away from him.

"Here's your drink," said Remus, handing her the glass. "Thank you, love," Y/n smiled,  "Is this champagne?"

"Apple juice."

"Ah, should've known you wouldn't let me drink alcohol."

Remus laughed. He wrapped his arm around Y/n and ruffled her hair playfully. "Should've known."

"How is it so far?" He asked as Y/n placed the glass down. "How is what?" she asked back, "The apple juice?"

"No, you dork," Remus laughed, "Being with me." Y/n blushed, "You act as if we're married," she joked.

"We are in love, are we not?"

"Madly."

"Glad i'm not the only mad one," he giggled, "I'm very much in love with you."

Y/n smiled, as Remus leaned closer, and their lips finally met. He kissed her ever so lovingly, and she could feel how much she meant to him by the way he kissed her.

"Do you enjoy it then?" he asks, "Being with me." Y/n chuckled, placing her hands on his shoulders, "More than anything else in the world."

"I'm just glad you can finally see that i adore you."

"And i adore you too."

Y/n's eyes drifted away from his, scanning the crowded common room. Her eyes abruptly stopped, however, when she saw a familiar face sitting alone in the corner. Regulus Black was slumped down on a chair with his messy hair, and a glass of red wine in his hand

She knew he couldn't be here. She knew he couldn't be seen. Y/n felt the need to confront him and escort him out immediately. She gave Remus a smile and excused herself, "I'll be back, just have to use the loo."

Before he could say anything, Y/n walked off towards the bathroom, but soon made her way to Regulus, who was on the other side of the room. Regulus saw her and a smug grin appeared on his face. He waved to her, but she gave no response.

"What are you doing here?" she asked aggressively as Regulus stood up. "Scratch that, how did you get here?" Y/n continued asking. "Words spread fast, you know. Heard my brother was throwing a party which i was not invited to. I know, rude," he scoffed, "I have some connections and they gave me the password, thus here i am."

"I thought you said you didn't have friends," Y/n retorted, raising an eyebrow. He shook his head before shrugging, "Not real ones anyway." Y/n got visibly uncomfortable, tapping her foot and looking around the room.

Regulus' lips twitched into a smirk. He leaned back against the wall as he took a sip of his drink. Y/n's breath started getting heavy again, just looking at him.

Regulus knew what he was doing. He was scanning Y/n up and down, making her blush. She knew she wasn't supposed to feel this way. Regulus was not her boyfriend.

"I realize that he's madly in love with you, i can tell," Regulus shrugged, "He looks at you like you're the only thing in the world." Regulus took a few steps closer to Y/n, towering over her. She looked up at him, their eyes locked into one another now. Y/n merely gulped at the sight.

"But you do not feel the same for him," Regulus scoffed, taking yet another sip.

"How could you know how i feel?" She asked him, lifting her chin up. Regulus bit the inside of his cheek, rolling his eyes playfully. He chuckled, "Like you said, i'm very observant."

"Does not mean you know everything," she rolled her eyes. Y/n took a step closer to him, and made direct eye contact as she said, "Leave."

He sneered, "Why?" Y/n stated, "Because this is my common room and i want you out. Now."

"Why are you being so mean, Cherry?" he asked with a smirk, "It's very unlike you, i must say. You're usually so.. Welcoming."

"Don't call me that," Y/n shook her head, now looking down to her feet. Regulus pouted and asked, "And why not?"

"I don't go by that name."

"Why do you go by then? Darling? Love? Those uncreative nicknames given by my brother and your little boyfriend?"

"Leave me alone, Regulus," Y/n huffed, "I'm perfectly happy here, with him, without you."

"Are you saying i'm ruining your happiness?"

"I have a boyfriend and i need you to respect that."

"I don't think you respected my feelings when you threw me in the bin for him," he spat back. Y/n merely sighed before taking his arm to drag him out, "Alright, out you go, Regulus."

"Y/n!" A familiar voice shouted. Y/n's eyes widened as she turned, finding Remus behind her. His eyes drifted towards Regulus, rightfully confused.

"Hi! Remus," Y/n forced a smile. Remus looked at Y/n again, and pointed to Regulus. "Is he bothering you?" he asked.

"We were just having a chat before you interrupted–"
"Interrupted? I'm her boyfriend," he cut Regulus off, "And since when have you been friends?"

"Oh you'd be surprised," Regulus smirked, shaking his head lightly.

"He is. He is bothering me, yes. And i'm showing him the way out," Y/n replied, taking the Slytherin's hand to escort him out. But at the perfect moment, Sirius appeared.

"What are you doing here?" he asked his brother with a hostile tone. "An invitation would've been nice, brother," Regulus said, sighing.  "Didn't think one was necessary," Sirius replied.

"I'm your brother but then here you are hanging around with these misfits that you've become one yourself."

"Oh shut it Regulus, it's not my fault you can't make any friends," said Sirius.

"Friends," Regulus scoffed, "You'd know all about them of course, you have perfect ones here," he pointed to the group, smirking. "Y/n L/n, Remus Lupin, what a lovely couple, by the way," he sneered, "Peter Pettigrew, Lily Evans.."

"Oh and how could i ever forget," he sighed, "Potter, is it? Your very best friend that made you forget and not once think of your own brother?" Sirius shouted defensively, "James is much more of a brother than you are and will ever be to me."

The smug expression on Regulus' face wiped away as soon as Sirius said that. He seemed uneasy, placing his glass down. Regulus fiddled with his fingers, and he sure looked upset by what his brother just said.

"Sirius–" Y/n tried to scold him, but Regulus stopped her. "Why should you bother?" he snickered, "You want me out and out i shall go."

Just like that, he grabbed his coat and walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.2K 29
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
1.8M 49.1K 179
✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩...
2.1K 132 22
After Sirius's prank in their fifth year, Remus doesn't so easily forgive the eldest Black brother and pulls away. In a bout of self destructiveness...
11.3K 208 16
Veronica 'Ronnie' Lupin grew up close with her brother, Remus, and his idiotic friends who all acted as if they were her personal bodyguards, making...