Celestial Heart 전정국- JJK

By kooku_fanfic

If I could ever turn back time, I'd make sure to never have crossed paths with you. You called me heartless... More

💣𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗💣
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 🦕
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 🐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 🐳
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 🐋
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 🌊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 🧊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 🦋
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 ❄️
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 💧
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 💎
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 ☁️
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 🛸

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 🌧️

153 15 8
By kooku_fanfic

"We lie down next to each other
Sharing a sad story
There is no depressive ending
I will see you in this memory forever"

Your POV

It was an understatement to say that I was restless.

For some reason I remembered nothing. I just remembered that I was searching for my necklace.

Oh no, what am I to do now? I gulped and walked over to the kitchen and drank a whole glass of water.

"You know sometimes it feels like you make things up so that we can trust you."

Jina's words were stilling ringing in my ear. What if I was really making all this up?

I didn't know anymore. With all my powers and memories from heaven gone, I was useless. And I knew that too well.

"Ugh." I groan and kick the couch before falling on it. If I didn't know what anxiety was before, I sure knew what it was now.

The day slowly passes with me lost in my own world and I see some of the boys keeping their distance with me. I don't blame them but it's not helping my panicked mind.

"I'm pretty surprised that you're still alive." Yoongi sat beside me, startling me in the process.

His question confused me so I asked him what he meant.

"Oh, nothing special. I was just saying that you look fine despite the closing of the portal that connects the mortal and immortal realms." He turned on the TV and leaned back with a sigh.

So that was the answer? I lost my memories with the portal closing?

"And what's with Jimin anyways? Is he always like that?" My question seemed to annoy him and I shook my head. "Giving answer: not mandatory."

He nodded before looking over the TV screen.

"He just cares too much about Ella, as you can see." He spoke after some seconds of silence. "Don't mind him. He's got headed in situations like these."

I nodded and looked at Jina and Taehyung who were in the kitchen, preparing some snacks.

Oh god, I had forgotten about what Goddess Athena said. Didn't she say something about someone draining the portal between the three realms? How could I forget it???

"I don't mind. I'm not hurt at all. I'm a deity not human." I shrugged but the words didn't match what I was feeling.

"Jungkook! Think rationally, will you?? Don't assume something like that!!" Jin shouted as he tailed behind Jungkook who was approaching the door in complete fury.

I and Yoongi stood from the couch and stared at them.

"Then what should I do? I'm sure, he's the one who did it!" He shouted back with tears glistening his eyes.

"Let's go to the hospital first." Jungkook nodded before storming off, out of the house. Jin followed him fast.

"Wait. We'll go after them." Yoongi held me when I tried to follow them. I just nodded my head and eyed the others who came down the stairs.

"Let's go." Namjoon motioned for me to join them and I thanked him because I was too curious to sit there and wait.

We all sat on the van as Yoongi started to drive the car.

"What happened?" Jina asked and I was so thankful that I didn't need to ask. I was still pissed at some of them.

The sun was just setting and I kept my eyes on the view but listened to them closely.

"She's no more." At Jimin's words, silence took over the van and after some seconds I heard Jina crying. I wanted to comfort her but I saw Taehyung already hugging her.

"Who do you mean by 'she'?" I gathered my courage to ask the question.

"Hana. She was our friend." Yoongi answered and I kept quiet thinking it was a sensitive topic.

We soon arrived at the hospital, Jina was barely hanging up. I didn't know who this Hana is but it looked like she was special to them.

Wait, is she the girl in the photos? Or the girl who Jina dreamt about? Was that dream actually a memory?

So many questions but I didn't have the courage to ask them.

"Where is she?" Jina lunged at Jin who held him since she couldn't even stand properly. Seeing her like this was hurting me too but I couldn't do anything.

A worthless deity who didn't even remember anything about her past.

Jin scouted us inside, holding Jina by her shoulders.

Jungkook was there beside the bed, crying his eyes out. I felt a pang in my heart at the sight.

Jina slowly walked beside the bed with her sobs being muffled by her hands. "Hana."

I saw the girl. She had her eyes closed and was dead. It was so obvious due to her pale skin and no heartbeats. She was beautiful.

I stood beside the foot of the bed as they mourned for her. Would someone be sad as they were if I were to decease?

I walked out with Jin and Yoongi and we took seats on the chairs beside the door.

"She was here the whole time?" I looked at Yoongi and Jin. They didn't look fine.

"Yes. In fact 3 months actually. She was in coma." Jin answered and sighed, fishing out his phone from his pocket.

"What happened?" I whispered, afraid that they wouldn't answer.

They were complete silence for around a minute before Jin answered for me.

"Jina and Hana were captured by some people 4 months ago. Till date, we don't know who they were. But Hanbin can possibly lead us to them." He looked down at the floor as if recalling those memories.

I was too curious to stop him from saying those events.

"They were held hostages for 1 week actually. Jina wasn't hurt as much as Hana. They just beat her to faint but Hana was tortured for some reason. They had craved many cuts in her body." He sniffed and I caressed his arm, wanting him to stop but curiosity is really evil.

"We found their location after a week of them disappearing. When we got there, Jina was locked in a room and Hana was in another room in the worst condition I've ever seen. We took them to the hospital as fast as we could. Jina was fine with trauma of watching them hurt her friend but Hana fell into coma. And now, the doctors say that her heart suddenly stopped and she's no more." At the end, he was choking in tears.

I hadn't seen Jin cry before but now it was a heartbreaking sight. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer. I knew for a fact that hugs are supposed to be calming.

But could a hug from a diety like me work? I wanted to ask but figured that it wasn't the right time.

We sat there in silence as one by one they had to come out of the room. Taehyung was holding Jungkook and Jina looked so gloom.

I wanted to do something. But could I? I hated so much that I didn't have my little powers with me. Even though they weren't much, I could still try to help them.

But here I was, a useless deity with no memories or powers and they were probably hoping that I could do something.

The funeral was to be done tomorrow as we all returned him. The silence was eating my brain and I had to force myself to stop from talking.

They all straight went to their rooms as I stated in the living room. The moonlight was peaking through the curtains of the glass of the living room.

Never in my life, I had been so clueless and helpless. It was given that I cared for them all. I wanted them to be happy. I didn't want them to suffer like this. Not when I was still here.

But I figured out that there was one thing I could do. Find out who was behind all this stress and the portal. Who was behind that scheme?

I lay down on the couch, not being able to sleep.

───✧₊∘

It was my first time attending a funeral and I could easily see them gloomy and sad.

When I asked Yoongi if she had parents, he informed me what she was from an orphanage, along with Jina and Hoseok.

They were friends since they were little kids. They met the boys in high school. Jungkook and Hana went on and off with dating since they weren't sure about their feelings- Yoongi claimed.

I couldn't help but feel a burn on my heart at the idea of Jungkook loving someone else. I slapped my cheek which seemed to startle Yoongi.

"Don't mind me." I tried to assure him and he just nodded with a tight smile.

How cruel of me! Hana is no more and I'm angry at her. Oh god, lemme burn in hell.

I sighed when the funeral was finally over. I didn't understand any of it but I stood beside them for the whole time.

Death. It really did separate people from their loved ones. Seeing them so sad made me despise death.

Will they be sad if someday I die?

We returned home shortly after. What's with that silence? It's just irritating me.

I wished I could do something.

I was sitting on the couch alone when I saw Jungkook walk towards the kitchen and he sat on the chair after taking out a bottle and glass form the cabinet.

I watched for minutes as he drank from the glass, lost in his own world. I might feel anger because he seemed to have loved someone else but I have no right to feel that way.

I sighed and leaned back on the couch. The sounds of clock and his frequent gulps are the only thing I can hear.

Being fed up with the silence, I stood up and walked over to him. He was zoned out and didn't see me as I took a seat beside him.

"What are you drinking?" My question brought him out of his trance, looking at me with sloppy eyes.

"I don't know." He slurred and I came to realisation. He was drinking some alcohol and he seemed to have been drunk.

"Oh, I know." I said and lean on the counter, laying my head on it.

"What would you do if you could turn back the time?" His question threw me off and I wondered about it. I didn't know what I would do.

"Are you really sad?"

He nodded at my question and looked at me with a tight smile. "I'm sorry you have to see us like this."

I shook my head and patted his shoulder. "It's alright. I understand."

Suddenly, he glared at me. Oh boy, was I so scared! What happened?

"You don't." He snapped and yanked my hand off his shoulder.

"What?" I stared at him in disbelief. Did he say something?

"I told you. You don't understand how I feel." He grumbled and stood up from his chair, walking towards the living room.

"What do you mean? I do understand. You're sad over the loss. I might be a deity but I know a thing about those!" I shouted, walking behind him.

He stopped in his tracks before turning to look at him. He was so drunk that he barely stood in balance.

"Yes. A diety! You're a deity but you can't help us find who did it to her! You can't even bring Ella back. You can't do anything. And don't really act like you care. Cause I know that you're just here to find a way to return to your place." He hugged and puffed before closing his eyes and pushing his hair back.

Before he opened his eyes and looked at me, I was out of the house as fast as I could.

I knew I was worthless for them but hearing from him just pained me and I couldn't stay with them now that they probably knew about my uselessness.

I should've been out of their life sooner. It was a mistake.

To be continued

Ayooo.

One word: Butter

I'm back. And please I have Chemistry exam tomorrow but who cares.

I think this book is just getting hopeless. I'm sorry for the late updates.

I might be active from now on.

Please vote and leave some comments. It really motivated me to write more┌(・。・)┘♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 4.1K 24
What if you were decieving your heart during this whole time? What if your true love was actually... next door?
401K 13.4K 47
Everything was normal. Then one day, your life was flipped upside down and back to front. You asked yourself over and over, why you?
315 28 9
"y/n princess will you wait for me." what happens when you try to find your love in time.And he is trying to get back to you.will this be an adventure
2.1K 111 25
What will happen if BTS forgot the golden maknae? Not only them, but what if all the memories of Jungkook were wiped off, like he never existed, from...