The Broken Goddess-A mlb x dc...

Autorstwa Daminette_FORLIFE

Thalia Al-Ghul gave birth to twins. The first born being a boy and the last a ..girl?? Marinette Sadia Al-Ghu... Więcej

CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13

Chapter 8

2.3K 52 19
Autorstwa Daminette_FORLIFE

Hal Jordan/Green Lantern woke up with a slight head ache, and the faint voice in his said 'you are in trouble' every thirty minutes. 

At first he thought it was a joke, but came to realize it was a warning. He didn't know what to look out for, ( A/N*sighs * poor Hal, gonna get smacked in the head with a tiny han- OW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!! Mari: My Hands Are Not TINY!😤 A/N: jeez ok, okay.)

Bruce or Batman called and said that they will be joining us for breakfast and morning training.

~~Wayne Manor~~;3

Dick: So, who's gonna wake Sadia up?

They were pretty terrified of Sadia as she had made Bruce, THE DARK KNIGHT a.k.a. BATMAN, stutter. She seemed to be pissed off about something and they did not want to ask her about it because, come on, who wants to face a teenage assassin that is scary as heck, the wrath of her kwami friends who will curse you to eternal death because you made their chosen/guardian angry and the force of nature and its animals. Apparently Sadia is their Queen and the weather reflects her emotions. When she is angry, if she wanted, lightning will strike the person that made her mad. 

Bruce: Aight, I'm out.

Jason: I say demon brat wakes her up, he is her twin right?

Tim: Yeah, good idea. Demon spawn go wake your twin up.

Damien: Heck no. Gosh knows what will happen if I am not careful. I could get catalyzed by an angry God of Destruction for waking him up. And I don't want to get my head chopped off if I was mistaken as an intruder.

Dick:...

Jason:...

Tim:...*mumbles*I think this hallucination, yeah...right?

Stephanie:...

Cass:...

Barbra:...

Jason: What the actual flippen fuc-

Alfred: Language master Jason.

Jason: Fine. What in the actual flippen penguin!! Did he just admit he is scared of his little twin?

Damien: What?!?! She is scary!

Damien huffed and left to wake his twin up, whispering the she doesn't kill him on the spot.

Alfred: I think that you should all get ready for breakfast with JL.

And then disappeared in a very Alfred-like way.

Tim: I am never gonna get used to that. I need more coffee.

~~~~~Time skip to arriving at JL~~~~~

The Justice League and Young Justice were waiting for Bruce. Hal, however was trying to figure out what was going on with him.( A/N Poor idiot child)

Batman came into the JL dining room with batboys and a...ladybug person??

Superman: Batman, who is that?

This caught the attention of the rest of both Leagues. Wonder woman and Aquaman were shocked. 'The mirculi still exist?' they both thought.

Batman: This is L-

Ladybug: Ladybug, it's nice to meet you Clark.

Superman: I don't know what you are talking about.

The JL were surprised she knew the Super's identities.

Superman: How do you know? Did Bruce tell you?

Ladybug: Ok, 1.) I am not stupid like the rest of the world, except for a selected few. 2.)You just have glasses hiding your secret identities, which is stupid. And you are even more stupid to wear underwear over your costume. It is outrageous and is considered an abomination in the fashion world.

Superman: Hey, I think my costume looks great! And who are you to judge?

Superman glared at Ladybug, but the spotted heroine didn't even bat an eyelash at the action. Some of the people that were present decided not to interfere with the showdown happening and insisted on watching what will happen next.

Ladybug: You look like you just popped out of a 5 year old's birthday party where they played whack the clown and you got whacked in the head a lot apparently, AND I am a well-known fashion designer and the youngest fashion critique, SO I technically have the right to judge, as it is my job.

Superman stayed silent and huffed. And the league members were either laughing their @sses off or struggling to breathe because of the burn. To add a little pepper to the soup, LB took a step towards Superman and leaned in with a hand to her ear and said,

Ladybug: See it's quiet, ain't no back-talk, Periodt

Jason: DAYUM!!!

Dick: *Cackling and trying to breathe.

Tim: This just made my day. I got it on video.

Jay. : Send it to the girls and me, they need to see this. (The girls had a last minute mission ;)

After the laughter died down, they all went o have breakfast. But Mari caught a glimpse of Hal. 'huh, so you decided to show. No problemo, I can just have my revenge out here then.'

(They all changed into their regular clothes except from Mari.)

~~~breakfast~~~

When Hal saw Ladybug, he knew he was screwed, because her facial expression screamed revenge and he knew it wasn't gonna be pretty.  He decided that after breakfast, he would sneak off to the control room and hideout  there 'till she left.

Arthur: So, the miraculous' are still here?

Ladybug: Of course they are. You know about them?

Diana: Yes. In Themyscira we have stories about the Lady luck and black cat miraculous although I have never seen them in person before.

Ladybug: Your mom one of the Lady luck's.

Diana: She was.

Ladybug: She helped me understand a lot of things about Tikki and her miraculous.

Arthur: I was told that they were destroyed by a beast that ate the miraculous'.

Ladybug: Oh, you mean Feast? I defeated him few years ago.

Hal: Who would be foolish enough to give a kid something as powerful as those?

If only Hal would have shut up, this wouldn't have happened. Mari got up from her chair,

Ladybug: One that didn't have enough time because YOU THOUGHT OUR SITUATION WAS A JOKE!!!

There was a flash and they looked to see Mari in a purple suit with gold designs on them.

Ultimate (Mari): IF YOU HAD HELPED, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!! I WOULD STILL HAVE MY FRIENDS WITH ME!! and...*sob*.. he wouldn't have gone mad.

she fell to the the floor crying. She de transformed and everyone saw a small girl with bluebell eyes that had ben through a lot of crap.

Her outfit,( without  the hat and the bow tie. She wore a dark red glittery choker)

All of a sudden she got up smiling. She sat back down and ate her food like nothing happened. Diana and Arthur were glaring at Hal, so were the other JL members.

Hal: How was I supposed to believe what she said!? Magic jewelry does not make sense!

Hal said trying to defend himself. 

Marinette:  Let me introduce myself, I'm Sadia Marinette and it's nice to meet you all except Hal. Hal let me ask you a question,

Hal looked at her, "yeah?"

Mari: Isn't your ring magic jewelry? I mean, while I am glad and angry you ignored me, I still think that anything that involves magic should be taken seriously.

Hal remained silent, then got up and started to leave when he was tied down by what seems like a yo-yo.

Mari: Hey, where are going? I'm not done with you yet!

Hal: No, I  think we are done here.

All of a sudden Hal falls through a portal and the portal closed.

Damien: Where did he go?

Mari: Oh, space.

Jason: He won't be able to breathe.

Mari: Yeah duh, and you think I don't know that?

Bruce: Sadia..

Mari: Fine.

another portal opened and Hal fell out of it. Before Hal could hit the ground, Mari used her levitation powers and threw him around the room while eating and laughing. The League members were getting worried. 

Bruce: Sadia, drop him.

Mari: No.

Bruce: Then you are not allowed in the kitchen. 

Bruce smirked, he got Alfred to teach him how to get her to listen once in a while.

Mari: WHAT!!NUUU!!FIIIINNNEEE!!!!

Mari dropped Hal and he landed on the ground with an 'oof' before trying to get up.

Bruce: Sa-

Mari: What!? You said drop him, not put him down gently.

Bruce sighed and rubbed his forehead.

Diana: u-um, is she really gonna...

Diana trailed off as the others look to where she was staring at. There in all her vengefulness, was Sadia Mari pointing knives - where she got them from, they will never, nor want to know - at Hal, ready to fire.

Bruce: Marinette stop.

Mari: Fine.

After the finished breakfast, the went to the training room and decided they wanted to spar with Marinette.

They all went out with some sort of bruise or injury while Mari skipped out of the training room humming happily to herself.

After, Sadia got know the Young Justice League better.

~~~The next day~~~

Mari: I won't be joining you guys for breakfast today.

Dami: Why? Where are you going?

Mari: Oh, I'm meeting up with my boyfriend, Felix today.

Jason:  ......

HEY GUYS!! SORRY I HAE NOT POSTED IN A WHILE, GOT CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL STUFF.

ANYWAYS, I MADE THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT TO BE LONGER THAN I EXPECTED SO.....yeah

~~byeee ''''''~~~~~~;););)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

69.4K 1.4K 7
Marinette was practically raised in the league of assassins. Her, Damian, and five other kids practically grew up together. That is until Deathstroke...
25.2K 618 18
⚠️mention of sucide health issues absue read at your own risk marinette dupin cheng she was betrayed by the people whom she trusted the most it hurt...
186K 4K 26
Marinette and Damian are twins. Marinette is older than him by 15 minutes though. They grew up together and always had each others backs. Marinette w...
802K 27K 54
Y/n Dupain-Cheng never got along with her fraternal twin sister Marinette. With opposite, colliding personalities, the two have a final fight that e...