My Destiny{Ray x Norman Omega...

By TheAnimeFan1412

Hi! This is my first time making a TPN omegaverse; there aren't enough of these fanfictions soo.....enjoy! Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Happy Birthday Norman
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17:Ray In Military Training Camp
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Fight! & Congratulations!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Wedding Bells
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Heat
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Sick
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32:Happy Father's Day Special
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: End
Author's Note
Side Story 1: The Grace Children's Debut!
Side Story 2: Ice Skating Date!
Side Story 3: Two Rays?!

Chapter 10

437 14 19
By TheAnimeFan1412

"Well you see Norman." King James began. "I was thinking of inviting some prince or princesses to be your um...playdate some sort." King James said with a smile.

Norman was dumbfounded. "Is he kidding right now?! Like right now?! He gets me a "playdate"?! Really now?! I'm freaking 17?! Is my dad sick or something? What has gotten into his head that he will invite some random prince or princess to be my playdate?!" Norman thought a bit irritated, his vein is poking out a bit, but he kept quiet and his smile is still there.

He's also trying to control his irritated pheromones at bay so his dad wouldn't smell it (by the way his dad is an alpha ok and his mom is a beta ok? ok. Good)

"Why do you say that dad?" Norman asked still a bit irritated.

"Well, its because I've been noticing that you are on your phone lately and also you haven't really met any princes or princesses your age."

"And whose fault is that!" Norman mentally complained.

"I could tell that your complaining about what I just said right now." King James sweat dropped.

"It is my fault that I was overprotective of you, and also that you didn't get to go on a real school by means like the Royal Academy. I mean I did choose to home school you instead."

Well, Norman was grateful for that, if he wasn't home schooled he wouldn't have met Ray or Ray's friends.

"So, I decided that I invited some royal kids to come and you know, chat with you and you guys do teenager stuff." King James smiled.

Norman was absolutely pissed off, but he couldn't really say anything against about what his father said, well, there's really nothing wrong with inviting some princes or princesses over anyway, although in the past he didn't get to play with kids around his age anyway, so he has no complaints whatsoever.

Norman just sweat dropped and just said, "Ok then, when are they coming over?" He asked.

"This weekend." King James said directly.

"Of course. May I leave now?"

"Yes you may."

Norman walked into his room and flopped on his bed. He calmed down a little and sighed.

"A perfect way to celebrate the weekend." Norman said sarcastically.

He didn't even bother to shower he went to his closet and grabbed some pajamas and changed, he laid down on his bed. He felt his phone vibrate there was a text message from Ray.

Ray❤️
"Yo! You still awake?"

Norman chuckled and replied back.

Norman
"Yup still awake just finished dinner and had a short discussion with my dad."

Ray replied immediately.

Ray❤️
"What did you guys talk about?"

Norman
"Just something about my dad inviting some princes and princesses over to the castle and we'll "hang out" or something.😒"

Ray❤️
"Eh.😐"

Norman laughed. "What's with that expression? Haha. It looks like Ray a bit."

Ray❤️
"When are they coming there?"

Norman
"This weekend."

Ray❤️
"Oh, ok. I was planning to take you somewhere, but I guess I'll take you there next time."

"Ray was going to take me somewhere?" Norman mumbled to himself.

Norman
"Oh? And where are you going to take me then?😏"

Norman chuckled to what he just texted to Ray.

Ray❤️
"Just somewhere."

Norman
"Alright then. Anyway Goodnight😚"

Norman blushed then Ray messaged back.

Ray❤️
"Goodnight my darling😘"

End of text message

Norman blushed beet red and started rolling back and forth on his bed squealing like a teenage girl after finding out that her crush had said something.

"My darling." Norman mumbled to himself. "I can't believe he said that! Oh my gosh!"

Norman chuckled and sighed.

"Man I really love that guy." Norman thought and hugged the big stuffed toy owl Ray gave him on their date 4 months ago, to which he lied that he ordered it from the internet secretly. That was right beside him. (This is what the big stuffed toy owl looks like👇🏼)

Norman smiled and continued on hugging the stuffed animal and fell soundly asleep.

Meanwhile on Rays side

Ray was smiling like an idiot on his phone when he messaged Norman. He's imagining Norman blushing like crazy.

"I love you Norman." Ray mumbled to himself.

He also fell asleep smiling.

Back to Normans side. The week end came (because I'm lazy lol)

Norman was a bit nervous well, because its his first time meeting some princes and princesses over to the castle.

Miss Krone is helping him wear his outfit (picture below👇🏼 minus the cape)

"Its ok Miss Krone I can do it myself." Norman chuckled seeing that Miss Krone is trying to put the outfit on him herself which, Norman is more likely doing it himself anyway.

Norman received a text message from Ray saying "Good luck and have fun😊."

Norman smiled and he put his phone in his back pocket.

A few minutes later, the head servant came and said that they are being called to the throne room because the guests have arrived.

Norman and Miss Krone nodded and Miss Krone said that they will go there in a few minutes. The head butler nodded and left.

"Are you ready? Prince Norman?"

Norman took a deep breathe and nodded with his usual smile.

(Just a warning to you readers the other characters here will be my own characters so they are not related to  the TPN characters)

Norman walked to the throne room with Miss Krone and when they both reached the throne room he opened the door and there he smelled different pheromones besides his father, uncle, and the royal guards.

"Oh, Norman you're here." King James said enthusiastically as he stood up from his throne.

Norman smiled and walked towards the throne and sat at his chair. He stared at the princes and princesses and well, with their parents more likely.

"Greetings your majesty." One of the kings and queens began.

"I am King Alexander from the Kingdom of Goodwill Ridge, and this is my wife, Queen Adelaide and my daughter Adela." He finished.

(They are introducing themselves from left to right)

The next king greeted next. "Greetings from the Kingdom of Sonrisa, I am King Andrew, my wife, Helena, and my youngest son Andrei. My other two children cannot attend due to valid reasons your majesty, I hope you understand." He finished with a bow.

"Its ok. I understand."

The next queen greeted. "Good Morning King James, I am Queen Augusta from the Kingdom of Glory bell, my eldest daughter, Eleanor."

The next queen greeted. "Good day, I am Queen Kira from the Forest Kingdom, this is my husband, King Harold, and my twin children, the eldest twin, Prince Ernest, and Princess Helena."

They all finished their greetings and now its King James and Normans turn now.

"Thank you for coming here when I sent an invitation. As you all know, I am King James, ruler of the kingdom of Grand Valley."

King James finished and he looked at Norman. Norman shrugged his shoulders and stood up and introduced himself.

"Greetings Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses. I am Prince Norman, the first born son of King James Ratri. A pleasure to meet you all." He finished and bowed.

The other royals also smiled and bowed.

After all that, King James asked the head servant to escort the princes and princesses to the castle garden at the gazebo where they will have tea and "chat" of course, Norman is coming along either way.

Norman nodded and followed the head servant to the gazebo at the garden.

A few minutes later they arrived and they all sat down and one of the princesses started talking. "So, you're the rumored white haired omega prince of Grand Valley huh?" Princess Adela said a bit snooty.

Norman was taken aback from what she said but he just smiled and replied, "Yes I am. There were rumors?" He asked.

"Yes, there were rumors of a very beautiful white haired omega prince in Grand Valley. Since you know, you don't really show up in any of the events that my parents hosted, only the king comes and not his child presumably you." She said pointing at Norman.

Norman was a bit shocked. 'Rumors? Wow! Well, that's because I don't really get to go with my father anyway.' Norman thought while sipping his tea.

"Well whatever, those rumors are true. Now that we are here seeing the rumored Prince in the flesh and sitting with him and chatting with him don't you all think so?" Prince Ernest said while taking a sip from his tea in a deep serious voice.

"Well my brother is right after all!" His twin sister, Helena replied.

"You're too noisy." His brother replied a bit annoyed.

"Well how about we introduce ourselves properly" Prince Andrei said and he continued, "by means of that of what our second genders are!" He smiled.

"Let me guess they're all alphas?" Norman mentally rolled his eyes.

"Well you guys already know anyway we're all classmates at the Royal Academy." Princess Eleanor said. "Well not all of us."

"Well I'll just say it to him then!" Prince Andrei said a bit loudly.

"We're all alphas." He said with his chest out proud.

"I knew it." Norman thought and sighed and he rolled his eyes.

So the morning went by, with them chatting and bragging about some stuff about their kingdoms or what their parents got them for their birthday or what not.

Norman sighed and he mentally wished that he's with Ray right now or with Emma and the gang. Its much more fun there than where he is right now. He sighed for the fourth? fifth time today.

Then lunch rolled in to Normans relief they all went to the dining room and there they ate lunch. Norman tried his best to eat but, he doesn't feel like eating anything at all.

To which King James noticed it.

"Norman are you ok? Are you feeling alright?" King James asked with a worried look.

Norman just smiled and said, "Yes, I'm ok. I just don't have any appetite that's all."

"My heats not coming today anyway. Its still going to come in two months, so I'm fine." Norman mentally said.

He just excused himself and went back to the gazebo. He just sat there and took his phone out of his pocket and jut thought that he wants to see Ray right now.

"You're sighing a lot."

Norman jumped and breathed a sigh of relief it was just Prince Andrei.

"You scared me there." Norman chuckled.

"Oh sorry about that."

"You really are beautiful as the rumors say."

"What?" Norman said

Prince Andrei blushed and backed away he didn't notice that he was dangerously too close to Norman.

"Sorry I complemented you that's all." Prince Andrei said with his hands up to his chest signalling that he's backing away.

Norman relaxed he was ready to punch him in the face or kick him if he was gonna do something to him. "Thank you Ray and Miss Krone for teaching me a bit of self defense." Norman mentally thanked them.

A few minutes later Norman is super bored. He's not even listening to whatever they are saying anymore he just wants to go out the castle like right now!

"How are you kids doing?" King James said

Norman was relieved to hear his dads voice and not the princes and princesses voices for a change.

"We're doing fine." They all answered with a smile.

"Well that's good. Norman how about you? Are you ok?"

"Oh I'm fine." Norman lied. He's not fine he's bored.

Norman had an idea maybe it would work.

"Hey Dad."

"Hm?"

"Can me and the princes and princesses go out to town today?"

The princes and princesses nearly spat out the tea they were drinking.

"Please say yes, please say yes." Norman mentally pleaded.

King James looked at Norman for a few seconds then he smiled and said, "Sure, why not?"

Norman smiled and nearly squealed "Thank you Dad, thank you!" and stood up and hugged his dad.

King James was shocked but he loved to make his son happy which surprised him, but either way at least Norman was happy.

"I'm sorry we will go out the castle?..." Princess Helena said.

"Yes." King James said

"And go to town?" Her twin brother finished her sentence.

All of them were shocked for a bit, but Norman interjected their thoughts and said happily, "Isn't it nice? That way you can see our town and see some nice scenery, right?" Norman smiled brightly.

All of them looked at each other and all of them sighed and agreed.

Norman beamed brightly and asked the head servant to fetch his cloak and Norman pulled his phone out and texted Ray that he is going to town with his guests.

To be continued...

Well that was my new longest one hehe. Anyway I hope you guys liked it. Love you guys.

(2178 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 668 12
𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔, 𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉, 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆. 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 �...
190K 15.8K 40
❛She is my child, and you hid her from me for all these years. You had no right to do that, Jungkook. Please don't take her away from me. P-please, J...
313K 7.9K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...
14.3K 363 10
I'm basing it off the Manga not the anime so ‼️SPOILERS‼️ On the night they escape, Emma goes with her mother instead of her siblings. Only Emma know...