Friends With Benefits

By geekylondon

It was a drunk party gone wrong and a heated night gone right. Anastasia "Ana" Dawn and Hunter Lyle are best... More

Chapter One: Magic of the Kool-Aid
Chapter Two: Hangovers and Hickeys
Chapter Three: Awww...my baby jealous
Chapter Four: Quite A Sweetheart
Chapter Five: Maybe Just Friends
Chapter Six: Catching The Jealous Bug
Chapter Seven: A Date...I Guess
Chapter Eight: Your Mom Knows My Name
Chapter Nine: Maybe This Time
Chapter Ten: More Than Little Ana Can Handle
Chapter Eleven: Distances Between Us
Chapter Twelve: Confessions
Chapter Thirteen: Indecisive
Chapter Fourteen: Day of the Dance
Chapter Fifteen: Masquerading My Tears
Chapter Sixteen: For A Minute
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen: For A Minute (Part Two)

3.8K 72 4
By geekylondon

Chapter Seventeen: For A Minute (Part Two)

                           As we went outside, I motioned for Logan to stand near the school door so Hunter and I could talk alone.

                          The wind blew a strand of hair out of my usual ponytail so I put it behind my ear and leaned against a column.

                          I waved my hand as if to say go on.

                         "I unintentionally hurt you and I admit that. But we were on a break. And although that's not an excuse for my actions, it's the beginning of my apology though," Hunter said.

                        "Go on," I replied.

                        "It's not like I didn't love you. Cuz I did. I still do," Hunter said, "But I have moved on. Not that Samantha has replaced you as #1 girl. Cuz you'll always be #1."

                         I chuckled before saying, "That's good then."

                       "Thank God," Hunter said.

                       "For what?" I asked.

                       "Now everything isn't so complicated anymore. We're back to being us," Hunter answered.

                      "Not quite," I said.

                       Hunter looked at me confused before I gave him a cheeky smile.

                     "If you're eternally in my debt, I think I'd forgive you even more," I answered.

                     "Oh my God! I hate when I have boners," Hunter said, slapping his forehead with his hand.

                     "Don't worry," I said, "I won't torture you that severely. Just a hug."

                       I held my arms out and put on my cute puppy dog face.

                      Hunter came and hugged me. I hugged back, of course, And closed my eyes, savoring this moment.

                     "I'm glad you're not trying to squeeze my ass," I commented.

                     "Who said I was stopping that?" Hunter asked before giving my butt a light squeeze.

                      I playfully smacked him in the back of the head before laughing and he laughed with me.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

                     "How do you feel?" Logan asked.

                     "Like normal. Now I don't have to lie. I don't like lying," I answered.

                    "Then why'd you do it?" Logan asked.

                     Turning towards him from where I was laying on his bed, I sighed before saying, "This is gonna sound stupid but I didn't want to hurt you. Lying, though, naturally hurts people. I wasn't thinking and everything was, well, complicated. But... now I know what's real."

                     "Coolio," Logan said simply.

                    "That's it?" I asked, "Coolio?"

                    "I'm joking, Ana. I've forgiven you a long time ago. And I'm glad you forgave Hunter. You guys have been friends longer than I knew you. I didn't want that screwed up," Logan answered.

                    "Well, I'm glad it isn't. So yep," I replied.

                    "I love you, Anastasia Marie Dawn," Logan said.

                    "I love you too. And just a bit of advice, I hate my full name," I replied.

                    "I know. But you look cute when you're annoyed," Logan said.

                     I kissed him on the forehead before rolling my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 9.7K 36
18+ Arabella or Bella to her friends, always dreamt of her "Prince Charming". Join her on the journey of discovering that love isn't so smooth sailin...
639 21 20
Avalon Apollo always wanted to pursue a career in the art industry; however, bad habits and free range was always her downfall. Attending her first y...
152K 3.9K 27
Anastasia Williams is an straight A student and never gets into trouble. But when her best friends Adriana and Lisa drag her to the player of the sch...
121K 2.8K 36
When bad things happen there must come a silver lining because, without one, there is no moving forward, however, for Iris, it's not all so easy. On...