ₛₗᵤₘbₑᵣ | Bₙₕₐ ₓ ᵥᵢgᵢₗₐₙₜₑ ᵣₑ...

بواسطة Mistaaahh

SLOW UPDATES Female kinda OP reader ❍❍❍ Started: 4/20/21 Ended: #1 in Slumber: 7/2/21 #4 in Vigilante: 7/2... المزيد

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter X
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

4.6K 211 96
بواسطة Mistaaahh

Time skip: Two weeks

You and Shinso have been training for two weeks now and his muscle has begun to build. His hand-to-hand combat has improved drastically within such a short time and he was quick to pick up on your fighting style, as well as make some of your techniques his own. You gave him a quick lesson on knife handling as well with the little time you had left.

You and Keigo had been making slow progress on finding the league but you now have bits of information. Like a list of previous contacts and trails where they had been rumored to be spotted. Little by little, you get closer to finding them, and all the hard work is noticeably paying off.

—————

Aizawa gave you a rundown on the festival events and you had told him you would only participate in the first game as well as some of the recreational games, to not arouse any suspicion out of the crowd and students. He agreed and gave you an earpiece to make sure you wouldn't go too hard on the students.

The class waited in one of the break rooms as some whined about not being able to wear their costumes and others were too nervous to think. You stood next to Midoriya as he shook like a leaf.

"Why are you so nervous? I can feel a great amount of energy coming from in you but it seems... It's going on a rampage as if it's untamed. You don't know how to control your quirk, do you? I haven't witnessed your power yet, but I'm hoping I will be able to get the chance today. I have high expectations for you."

Your words of encouragement seemed to make him shake even more. Kirishima sweatdropped.

 "She was just trying to cheer you up, man! But it seems she didn't get the point across."

"O-oh! Thank you!"

Iida came into the room and announced it was almost time for the class to head to the field. After that Todoroki came up to the green-haired boy and you, then spoke.

"Midoriya."

"Hey, Todoroki, what's up?"

"From an objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you," The dual-haired boy stated as you narrowed your eyes.

"Um... Yeah."

"However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out. I'm not going to pry about what's going on between you two. But know that I will beat you." The green-haired boy's face turned to one of shock as the half-and-half male glared at him.

"What's with all these declarations of war lately?" Denki sweatdropped as Kirishima gets up and places a hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

"Yeah man, what's the big deal? Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" Todoroki shrugs off the redhead's hand.

"We're not here not make friends. Don't forget this isn't a team effort." He then turns to you and his glare hardens.

You look at him, matching his intense gaze.

"We haven't had the chance to see you in full action. I don't know why you're not using your quirk, but-" You cut him off.

"I don't want a lecture from a hypocrite. I have my reasons and as I said before they do not concern you. If you want to keep being nosey be my guest but you will get nowhere in your investigation. I do not have the time to be playing detective with you all, so if you wouldn't mind I would like to get these few years over with as soon as possible." 

Everyone frowns, some nervous and some feeling a bit hurt by your words.

With that, you exit the room and make your way to the field entrance.

The class soon follows after you once Mic announces for all of the students to come down. starting with 1a. He gave the class a grand introduction but the enthusiasm died down as the rest of the classes followed.

"Way to be a wuss Mic," You spoke into the earpiece. He gasped and you could hear Aizawa chuckle in the background.

Midnight stepped up the stage and cracked her whip as the crowd awed at her appearance.

"Alright! Before we get started we will have a student from class 1a come up and give a speech!" You could see Iida become giddy at her words before she announced.

"Miss Fushigina! Please step up!"

'Why me of all the people in this class?...'

 You frowned, walking up to the stage before taking the microphone and speaking in an apathetic tone.

"... To all the villains who are watching right now, I want you to look closely at all the future threats you will be up against. These kids have some real potential and once they go pro I doubt any of you will stand a chance. Not as though you do now. And this message goes out to the Leauge, more specifically Shigaraki Tomura. I want you to know I will hunt you down and will not rest until I see you behind bars or dead at my feet. So I dare you to come for me or my class..."

"Now with that being said, everyone do your best."

 You end with the same monotone as everyone in the stadium is silent and there's a heavy tension surrounding it, until Midnight speaks.

"T-Thank you Fushigina for that... speech? Now, let's start with the first event!" A wheel pops out of the ground with different activities listed on it. It begins to spin until landing on the slot that reads 'obstacle race.'

"It's pretty self-explanatory, so let's get on with it!"

All of the students line up at the narrow gate. Mic begins counting down.

"Alright kiddos, let's get this rolling! Three... Two... One... Race!" Everyone pushes to be the first through but since you were already in the front you were able to get in with ease. You sprinted forward with a speed almost as fast as Iida's and you could see Todoroki not far behind.

You skid to a stop as a giant robot appeared in front of you and attempted to knock you off your feet but you dodge and continue forward. You could hear a loud bang and glanced behind you to see one of the robots collapsed as the students shouted there were people under there. You simply ignored them and made your way to the next obstacle.

Todoroki and you were now side by side at a cliff with ropes connecting to the other side and some rock pillars below.

——

Long story short you got past the canyon by climbing across the ropes. The next obstacle was the minefield. You wasted no time rushing in. If you were fast enough you would be able to run over the mines before they exploded as well as throw off any others that came behind you.

It was an easy task to outrun the mines. Todoroki was going at a slow pace trying to avoid them, causing Bakugou to gain second place behind you. Todoroki realized this and decided to make an ice path to glide on, and now he and Bakugou were neck in neck.

More than halfway to the finish line, a piece of metal could be seen flying over the racing duo. Midoriya came from behind it and landed on top of Todoroki and Bakugou before attempting to latch onto you. You quickly dodge. 

The green-haired boy stumbled for a second but he quickly regained his footing and you were now both side by side before you suddenly came to a stop. Shoto and Bakugou ended up passing you with confused looks on their faces.

You began to walk slowly as about twenty students passed you. Once you knew everyone who would be accepted into the next event got through the gates you walked inside as well.

The crowd cheered for all of the winning students and Midnight gave a run-down on the next event, saying that the person in the first place would have ten million points on their head. Everyone turned to Izuku as the boy began to shake. You sighed as Midnight told them they had fifteen minutes to get in their teams.

You began to walk away as Bakugou and Todoroki stepped on either side of you. "Oi! What the hell was that about back there?"

You furrowed your brows thoughtfully before realizing what he was referring to.

 "I did not wish to participate in the next event. It is as simple as that. And as you can see the more points you have the more people will come after you." 

With that, you walked away.

You made it up to the bleachers, but more specifically a spot reserved for heroes that were mainly filled with the staff, but you spotted Keigo amongst them. You took a seat next to the winged man and he turned and flashed a goofy grin.

"Aww! You came to sit with your big brother! My baby bird is so cute~"

"I don't know you." 

He gave a small pout at your words but didn't respond.

Midnight started the game and all the teams came rushing at one another.

The first half of the match wasn't very interesting. You were keeping your eye out for Midoriya, hoping he would use his quirk soon and the opportunity to witness it finally came when Todoroki and Bakugos' team made a beeline straight for him.

Todoroki attempted to freeze him with his ice but as it grew near, the green-haired boy flicked it with his pointer finger and thumb. You could feel the wave of power from the small attack and you began to get giddy with some type of excitement... or maybe a slight nervousness?

Either way, your suspicions were correct. He definitely had some ties with All Might. Maybe a successor? Or possibly a child? But you doubted the second guess since even if he tried to keep it a secret you would have found out about All Might having a kid just like how you found out about Endeavor's late son Touya, to you known as Dabi.

You intently watched as they all scrambled to get the ten million and Midoriya didn't seem to notice when Todorokis team swiped their headband.

Midnight ended the game and realization struck on Midoriyas team. The boy started balling his eyes out as Tokoyami walked up and showed them a headband that had around one thousand points.

————————————

1748 words

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.3K 665 34
What if Bakugo Katsuki had a younger sister? What if she was quirkless? What if that girl, that quirkless girl, was the one that keep going out at n...
98.9K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
992K 39K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
542K 23.2K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 04...