My One & Only || Yeosang FF

Door HongYeoSangel

Where two teen's group of friends wish upon a star for the other to meet their soulmate. Never did their frie... Meer

prologue ~ blue by keshi
chapter 1 ~ travel to me by buzz
chapter 3 ~ can't stop me by cnblue
chapter 4 ~ romantic by daybreak
chapter 5 ~ sweet chaos by day6
chapter 6 ~ i hope by ftisland
chapter 7 ~ red by the rose
chapter 8 ~ how r u today by n.flying
chapter 9 ~ beautiful feeling by day6
chapter 10 ~ anyway by n.flying

chapter 2 ~ i don't know you by the rose

16 0 0
Door HongYeoSangel

"Do you want me, like I just wanna know you."

Another Sunday arrived, which meant another day where quite a few college students were cramming in all their assignments due that night, and the next morning. But, for others, it was just a regular Sunday for them as they followed their regular routine.

Kyungmi, being one of those students.

The sudden lost of sunlight caused her to look up. She instantly smiled at the familiar face across from her and pulled her earbuds out. "Hey, I almost thought you weren't coming."

"Ended up taking a nap longer than expected," he explained while taking his laptop out.

"Wouldn't it have just been easier to stay at home then?"

"Yeah, but one of my friends has his brother visiting and the whole place is just loud." Plus he wanted to try seeing her again, but didn't want to creep her out by saying that. "How'd your brother react though?"

"Protective," she chuckled and continued her worksheet. "He can be a little much sometimes, but I know it all comes from a good place."

Yeosang nodded, having a sister himself. She may be older, but he was (still is) extremely protective when it comes to her dating. "Is it just you two living together?"

"His boyfriend lives with us too. Our parents liked the idea of having someone responsible staying with us."

"Oh, that must be fun for you."

"You have no idea," she joked. "They're really not so bad though. I usually come here to give them time alone at home, which I think this space helps us from killing each other." With the problems solved, the worksheet was returned to her folder with other completed assignments as a text book took its spot on the table. "How'd that papers of yours go though?"

Yeosang's expression turned gloom with his worries over his grade returning. "I won't know until tomorrow, unfortunately."

"Oh. I didn't mean toㅡ"

"It's alright. Mr. Kim grades harshly. It's not your fault." Yeosang slumped in the seat, constant reminders he could've done better bouncing around in his head.

Kyungmi got up and walked away. That only made Yeosang even more disappointed with himself. Not only did he believe he failed his paper, but now failed at making a new friend.

He sighed and pulled out his readings for a separate class. He read over the section the professor had the class outline, and continued to reread it.

The 20-year-old couldn't focus though and ended up closing the laptop as another sigh left his mouth. Every word his eyes read went into his head but didn't stick due to his anxious thoughts.

Already choosing to take a break, Yeosang laid his head back and closed his eyes. He tried to allow the chatter of people nearby drown out the little voice in his head that told him all the ways he's messed up. It wasn't enough though.

"Hey." He jumped at the sound of her voice. Opening his eyes, shock filled them at her return. Not empty-handed though. "You alright?" She asked, sitting back in her seat.

"Yeah." He nodded once, fixing his posture as he nervously chuckled.

"I felt bad for ruining the mood so I thought maybe this could make up for it?" She slid the small plate with a chocolate brownie towards him. "I wasn't really sure what you liked but I do remember you enjoying this when I got it last week." Kyungmi briefly explained while pulling the sleeves of her sweater down, an anxious habit of hers.

Yeosang stared at the brownie, now feeling stupid for doubting the stranger. Stranger. He had to remind himself even if she did leave they were still strangers to each other.

An idea popped into his head and he quietly excused himself, now leaving her confused. Kyungmi started doubting herself and believed she had ruin things now.

Yeosang came back only a few moments later with something shiny in his grasp. As he sat down, he picked up the other fork and held it towards Kyungmi, who was staring out the window contemplating everything.

When she noticed his movement, she furrowed her brows. He nodded towards the utensil in his hand, stretching his arm out a little more.

Kyungmi took the fork but still looked at him confused. "Why?"

"You said you didn't know what else to get me to fix this right?" She nodded and he softly smiled. "Then let's get to know each other as we eat."

Astonished.

Only word that could describe her reaction to his suggestion.

"What do you say?"

She pretended to think it over before answering, "alright."

"Great. Then we can start off by you telling me what you were listening to." Yeosang pointed to her phone before breaking off a piece of the brownie with his fork.

"Oh, I just listen to music to help me study."

"Yeah, I kind of figured that out because of last week." He laughed, a soft gaze on her as she ate another small bite of the dessert. "What song were you listening to?"

"I Don't Know You," she answered.

"That's why we're getting to know each other, because I don't know you either." He joked.

"Yeosang."

"Kyungmi," he mocked, giggling.

The grin on his face made her grin as well and shake her head. "You're a pain."

Unlike the previous week, the moment their eyes met they didn't look away. A blush was evident on their faces, but neither minded. The silence got to the college students and they soon bursted into a fit of giggles, before talking about almost any and everything.

~❀~

"So everything's better now?"

Kyungmi had just finished telling Yeosang about a recent disagreement she had with her brother's boyfriend, since the two were sharing stories of moments with their roommates.

They had already asked and answered the most common questions that almost everyone asks upon meeting someone new. In between those questions, they ended up getting a few more desserts to share. Not wanting the conversation to die, the questions became a little deeper.

College life.

Well, college life and their time during high school. Which made it inevitable for stories about their close ones to be shared.

"Yeah, we worked it out. He's just been a little stressed over a major project."

"Good, that's good to hear. And hey," he gently placed his hand in her's that was on the table. "If you ever need a place to go, just let me know. I know we only just met last week but I'll help the best I can. I promise you that."

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind." She smiled softly, in which he smiled back.

The two changed the topic to something a little lighter, forgetting about their assignments they pushed to the side. They were truly in their own little world, listening to one another's family stories and having fun. 

The plates had emptied over twenty minutes ago but their conversation was still growing strong. Yeosang occasionally made her laugh causing him to smile right away. But then seeing his eyes sparkle and the adorable way he giggled, her heart would start fluttering again. It was a cycle between the two, when one smiled or laughed so did the other then making both their hearts flutter and get butterflies. 

It wasn't until she got a text from Mingi, checking up on her, for the two to notice how much time had passed.

"Seems time ran away from us again," the older giggled while packing his stuff back into his bag.

"Yeah, and I'm going to be met with another lecture." She thought out loud as her phone vibrated in her pocket again.

"My offer still stands from last week."

Again, he knew it was a big risk but it was one he was willing to take. The thought of her returning to an uncomfortable situation in her own home didn't sit right with him.

"Thanks, but I can handle him." She stood up and put her bag on, her gentle smile still showing. "It was nice to see you again, Yeosang."

"Wait!" Yeosang wasn't sure why he said that so loudly when the girl was still in front of him. Still, she stood there with her hands around the straps of her bookbag. With a nervous chuckle, he held his phone out towards her. "Do you think I could get your number? You know, for reasons. Good reasons! A reason that doesn't want to come to mind right now. But not at all any strangeㅡ"

She giggled again, taking his phone and placing her number in it before handing it back to him. "See you around?"

With a simple nod and smile, he agreed. "See you around."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

69.5K 3.5K 42
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗/𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗] Unknown: we are not socks but we could make an amazing pair ^ω^ Yeosang: what the fuck? ➠ ➠ ➠ ➠ - Or in which Yeosa...
19.8K 1K 26
Jongho never believed in love at first sight, yet he does exactly that during a school dance. Meeting someone at the rooftop led him on a journey to...
6.1K 316 11
Wooyoung was like the Sun, sending warmth to everyone present around him. Yeosang though, was just the Moon, who was visible only for the light Wooyo...
18.3K 1.3K 32
"A boy can hear his soulmate but sees only her silhouette in golden light" A Kang Yeosang Soulmate Au