ᴾʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ || ᴶᴶ ᴹᵃʸ...

By spillingmygutsout

ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵇᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒᵗʰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘʸ ᴵ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˡ ᵐʸ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ... More

00. Hi:)
01. INTRO
02. JJ
03. PLEASE
04. DRUNK
05. BEG
06. 'S MY JOB, BABY
08. PARTY
09. OUR SIDE OF THE ISLAND
10. FIGHTS
11. YOU BETTER NOT BE IN HERE
a/n

07. TOWEL WARMERS

76 3 0
By spillingmygutsout

The next day they got woken up, they were going to break rules today. Hayley woke up with a few notifications, checking them was her worst mistake.

Unknown number: hey, it's me Klarice, I am really sorry about being mad at you for moving, it's not your fault. I just wanted to let you know me and Jayden are doing fantastic, we have done things in ways you can't imagine, girl when you told me he was good, I didn't expect this good.

She stopped before reading further, what was happening? Why did her ex best friend sent this to her? Hayley had deleted her number for a reason, this one.

Unknown number: its ashame you didn't had sex, virgin, haha. He even told me he loved me, he didn't say that to you did he? Anyways, have a splendid summer, I hope you find yourself someone like me, It'd do you good

Hayley was in tears when she closed her phone, the worst part was that JJ read all of it too. "Who's that?" He growled, making Hayley jump a little. "N-no one JJ, just an annoying person." He looked at her, raising one eye brow.

"Hayley." He warned, Hayley knew she couldn't lie to him, so she told him. "It was my ex best friend, it doesn't matter, she's halfway across the world right now, I-I won't let her bother me." She was wrong, it did bother her.

It bothered her that she was such an easy target, it made her angry. But she didn't wanted to show it, she just wanted to have fun with her friends, without being sad.

JJ raised an eye brow and he was going to respond if Kiara didn't walk in. "Gotta go before security comes in," she says smiling and the couple nods. They quickly change and their adventure begins.

"There it is," Kie says pointing at the house. John B immediately walks upstairs, while Hayley stays close to JJ. They haven't said anything about yesterday and she was great full for that, next time she stays with JJ at all time.

Hayley sees John B on the roof with a beer and frowns. "Why do you drink so early?" John B scoffed and JJ grabbed his beer too. "Early?" Was all JJ said before drinking. Hayley rolled her eyes and focused on Kie.

"This is ridiculous," she told her and Kie nodded. Hayley looked back at John B who was now standing on the roof, on one feet, lurking at the sea.

She would have been happier if he hadn't been standing. On the roof. Lurking at the sea. "Thats what? A three story fall to the deck?" Pope stated and John B puts his one foot down. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival," Hayley shivered and JJ grabbed her hand.

"Hes not gonna fall doll," was all he said to her before smirking at their conversation. "Mh," John B puts his finger in his mouth, looking where the wind comes from. JJ settles down on the roof also and leans against the poles, while Hayley is sitting crossed legs, far away from the danger.

"Should I do it?" John B asks and Hayley rolled her eyes. She said "No!" At the same time Pope said "Yeah you should jump," she groaned and Pope continued. "I'll shoot you on the way down," he adds and John B smiles. "You'll shoot me?" He asks, amusement written in his face and voice.

He imaginally shoots with a staplegun, making 'pew' sounds. "Yep," Pope says and JJ looks at John B. JJ's red hat is backwards, hiding his hair. Hayley liked his hair, so she didn't like the hat. John B made pistols with his hand while attacking Pope. "Pow!" He says smiling.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers," Kie says annoyed. "Of course. Why wouldn't they?" JJ asks and Haykey sits up to look at Kie. "This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Hayley leans forward and raises her hand. "I do!" She says smiling.

"I can't have cold towels," JJ says and Kie turns around. "Can you please not kill yourself?" She asks and JJ takes another sip. "Don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one," at that exact moment the words left his mouth John B dropped his beer.

"Of course you did," JJ said annoyed. "Smooth," Hayley heard Kie say while John B groans in grief of his lost beer. Pope walks towards the fence and turns around.

"Hey security is here, let's wrap it up," JJ and Hayley stood up quickly walking towards the exit. "Boys are early today," John B said to JJ. "Humpty Dumpty let's roll," JJ said back.

"Gary is that you?" JJ shouted while getting down. "Gary good to see you man!" JJ shouted again. He landed and quickly lifted Hayley out of it as well. "Is it time?" John B asksed and they both quickly walk to the others. "You're asking for it," Kie says smiling.

"JJ!" Gary yells making Hayley chuckle. They
Start running and she follows Kie. JJ and Pope split ways when Gary is chasing them. They quickly get into the bus and drive to where JJ and Pope are. "Bus is leaving!" Kie yells while John B honks. "Come on boys!" Hayley shouts happily.

They drive while Gary runs after them. "Check out Gary runnin' for a raise," Pope says while JJ grabs a beer. "Come on Gary!"

"Wait slow down, slow down," he says and they slow down. "Hey you little pricks!" Kie turns to John B and then to Hayley before speaking.

"Come guys, you're gonna give him a heart attack," Hayley just smiled at Kie's words, she was too amused by the scene happening in front of her to be bothered. "You're so close! You can do it!" JJ shouts making Gary run like a mouse for some cheese. "There you go!" He says throwing the beer.

"Aw, they don't pay you enough bro," he says laughing. "JJ, stop, stop," Kie says pulling him back. "Come on, that sort of initiative is just begging to be punished," he says laughing.

They settle down and she snuggles closer to JJ. "I want a sip," she murmers in his ear. He gives her his beer and she takes a sip. After making a disgusted face she gave it back. "You're insane," he tells her while smirking.

"Nuh-uh, I'm as good as they come," she says  proudly. JJ made her forget, and in some ways she was grateful for that. "Mm, I'm planning on asking my dad to apply at your school," JJ frowned and shook his head.

"You, need your education. If all of us end up in a ditch at least you'll be able to pay our bills mm?" She smiled while shaking her head. "Pope is already smart enough to win a noble price, so going to that cocky school is only gonna fail me, besides he'll pay the bills for us," she says chuckling while Pope scoffs.

"Nope," was all he said and Kie whined. "We need your smartness to save us Pope, please?" He gave in and JJ started smirking. "Nice job baby," he whispers in her ear, pulling her closer even in this warm weather.

They all arrived at John B's place and JJ immediately took Hayley to the guest room. "Mm pretty girl," he says and she smiles. "Ssh, can't we play a game or something?" She asks smirking. "I can play loads of games," he says starting to over tower her on the bed.

She chuckles and kisses him quickly before pushing him off of her. "A game, something fun," he cocks an eyebrow at her and she giggles. "I'm not fun?" He pouts and she pulls him towards him.

"Mm, no fun," a loud knock interrupts their fun and both Hayley and JJ groan. "What?" JJ asks rude. "If you wanna play a game," Kie shouts from the other side of the door.

"No!" Both Hayley and JJ shout back. Kie groans, but let the couple go. Hayley giggles and straddles JJ, sitting on top of him hugging him. "What are you doing?" He asks surprised and she hides her nose in the crook of his neck.

"Hugging you silly," she closes her eyes and let's out a deep sigh of exhaustment. "Baby I know that, but why?" She smiles and shakes her head. "Because I want to cuddle you," she says and he sits backs so she's laying on his chest.

She yawns again and he rubs her back. They cuddle for a while and Hayley fell asleep, while JJ was listening carefully to the sweet snores.

After a while John B announced that they were going to the beach, so JJ woke up Hayley and they went to the beach. She was still a bit tired but adreline soonly stopped it when they arrived. "I love beaches!" She squeals and grabs JJ's hand.

For a minute he looks at the beauty he can call his, he wonders why in the world she had chose him. Not that he was ungrateful, just confused. He didn't understand how such a blessed girl could be with a boy like him, a fuck up.

She didn't thought of it that way of course, but after all those years his confidence hid away the insecurities.

At the beach they talk about the weather, and the hurricane, Agatha was going to come and it wasn't good news. She noticed the lack of John B at the beach and saw him sitting in the sand a bit further away.

She walks towards him and sit down. "Hey," she says and he smiles. "Hey?" They both laugh a little and Hayley looks down. "Are you alright?" She asks genuinely, concerned about her friend. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that the fostercare is going to visit the day the hurricane arrives, but I can't stall much longer... and I don't want to leave you know?" She nods and looks at JJ, who was in conversation with Kie, but he turns his head to her she quickly looks away.

"I get what you mean... I have never experienced it though," he nods sighing. "Yeah, I hope you never will," they both nod and then JJ appears. Hayley stands up smiling and takes his hand.

"Hi," she says and he smiles back. "Hey baby, where you two talking about?" Hayley was going to answer if John B didn't for her. "Nothing, now let's go," they nod and start walking back to the Kie and Pope, who were talking about turtles.

~1791 words!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 305 35
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣...
94.7K 1.7K 16
Sequel to ⚓ Alone Together ⚓ Outer Banks JJ Maybank//OC
104 0 5
An OuterBanks Fanfic x JJ x OC Character We're the Pogues and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time. At least, that's before...
7.7K 191 20
read my jiara fanfic 'automatic love' to understand this story! _____________ jj furrows his eyebrows. "voicemail? what.. what voicemail?" he says. t...