Sonic the hedgehog: The next...

By jonnynewman24

Join Sonic, Mario and many other as they travel all over the gaming multiverse and fighting of the multiverse... More

A/n & Chapter 1 the bloody demon's return
A/n and chapter 2 the encounter
A/n & chapter 3 Skye's first flight
A/n & Chapter 4 Rediscovering the ink demon family
A/n & Chapter 5 mono and six's reunion
A/n & chapter 6 Aurora's grand return
A/n & chapter 8 aurora's awakening
A/n & Chapter 9 Light Gaia/Chip's return
A/n & Chapter 10 ink bendy's introduction
A/n & Chapter 11 King Dedede's letter and Tiff's return
A/n & Chapter 12 the missing fox sister arc part 1
A/n & Chapter 13 the missing fox sister arc part 2
A/n & Chapter 14 The missing fox sister arc part 3
A/n & Chapter 15 the missing fox sister arc Part 4
A/n & chapter 16 The missing fox sister arc Finale
A/n & Chapter 17 The legend of Sonic.exe

A/n & Chapter 7 the secrets are out

13 3 0
By jonnynewman24

What up my wattpad gaming crew it's ya boi Jonathan Robert Newman and welcome to chapter 7 and sorry for the LUCK OF ENTRIES because I'm busy with school and sonic unleashed and I'm been spending time with Rj so please enjoy this entry in the series.

*meanwhile in hedgehog ocean*

*communicator goes off*

"Sonic do you read me" Amy said on her side of the communicator.

"I read you loud and clear Amy " Sonic said on his side of the communicator.

 "Have you seen Tails? he hasn't showed up ever since he started his TOP SECRET project. " Amy said.

"No I haven't but i have overheard Tails saying to Skye something about reviving Aurora over" Sonic said. "Rory? but i thought she was dead" Amy said.

"yeah i thought so too but nope Tails is reviving her" Sonic said.

"i'll meet you at Tails' workshop and Tails owes us a explanation over" Amy said.

"okay i'll meet you there bye" Sonic said he Sonic boosts across the ocean back to the city.

*at Tails' workshop*

"lalalalalalalalalala" Tails sung while he's in the shower. 

*knock knock* FBI OPEN UP

"uh oh" Tails said 

*door flies open*

move move move

*BEEP*

*knock knock* "Tails me and Amy want a explanation about your project" Sonic said as he knocks on Tails' door.

"u-um b-be right there" Tails said nervously. (GOD F**KING DA*NIT SONIC HOW DID HE FIND OUT THAT I'M REVIVING HIS DAUGHTER HOW J-JUST HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?) 

"Uhhh H-Hey S-Sonic" Tails said .

"Tails what are you hiding?" Sonic asked Tails.

"*sigh* i might as well tell you about my plan" Tails admitted.

after Tails revealed everything he had been doing and his plan to revive Aurora.

"Tails that is THE BEST PLAN I EVER HEARD!!!" Sonic said in a happy tone.

"HUH?!?" said Amy and Tails. (that was unexpected)

"you like it?" Tails said confused. (i'm confused how does he like this plan well i mean this plan was carefully crafted by your truly but i am wondering how Sonic found out about my plan to revive his long-dead daughter but i'm thinking way too deep into this i might as well start the plan)

"OF COURSE I DO!!!" Sonic said.

"OKAY LET'S DO IT" Tails said excitedly.

*7 hours later* (yes it literally took them 7 HOURS to set up the experiment)

"okay ready Sonic and Amy" Tails said to Sonic and Amy. (i hope this works)

"YES" both Sonic and Amy yelled.

"OKAY IN 3 2 1"

*explosions*

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's one way to end a chapter than a crazy explosion so I hope enjoyed this chapter and there more coming soon anyway see you next time my wattpad gaming crew gotta go fast and good-bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 655 23
Right after another stressful day for the Sonic gang they got mad at Sonic for showing off again. They got mad at him and pretended he didn't exist a...
351 2 11
It has been a month since Sonic and the Super Mario Crew successfully defeated Discordia. Sonic is enjoying his new life as a vigilante called "Blue...
46.2K 628 28
a high omnipotent being who's seen movies and tv shows along with comics lately become stale,boring down right aweful,terrible and decides he had eno...
1.2K 263 156
In this What If/Possible Future Sonic The Hedgehog has become King of the planet Mobius/Earth and the rest of the galaxy has experienced a benevolent...