Warmth {18+}

By Meraki_Kri

ʟʏᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼. 𝓢𝓸... More

.Start point.
A few book aesthetics
Goodbyes with new Hi's
Characters
Studio
Eyes
Cruel words
Plans
Tomato
That one fish
Soreness
Change
Food
Doubt
Date
Ella and her mate
Family
Ball
Display
What did you say?
Manners
Exhaustion
10 minutes
Who said that?
Painting
The chosing
Small Peek, Big Consequences
Table
Paint
Last
.End note.
. BOOK COVER .

Height

43.4K 1.1K 341
By Meraki_Kri

On the way we never spoke to each other. I just looked outside at the beauty of the place. I have never been to that area as I never really had any work there. Also, with the fact that I had no intention onto seeing the castle. But now I do.

The scenery itself was so beautiful that my hands itched for painting it. My head rested back on the car. I would occasionally feel him look at me, but I didn't pay it much heed as I knew I would shy away and it would be very awkward.

After 20 minutes, we arrived at a huge gate and I gasped at it. There were huge men and women standing there and guarding the area.

The guards noticed their king and opened up the gates. From the moment that we entered inside; I was awestruck.

It was beyond beautiful and I felt so happy seeing it. It felt good. It felt positive.

We arrived at the entrance and when he stopped the car, I unbuckled my seatbelt and I was about to open up the door he slapped my thigh. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Don't do my job" and I just looked at him. He got out of the car and I just awkwardly sat there still shaken up with that gesture. He opened the door and kept his hand out. I held it and I got up.

"Thank you", I say as I give him a small smile. He just looked at me and it was as if he broke out of a trance, he gestured me to follow him.

The castle was quite vintage but it had a hit of modernity to it. From chandeliers to artifacts all looked fragile and expense.

I just stood at the entrance soaking in everything. I took a step forward, ahead of him and just looked up. It was just like I imagined in books.

"Do you like it?" he whispers in my ear and I close my eyes as I shiver and unconsciously I leaned my head the other side giving him more access. It was as if my body was on auto pilot. For him

He inhaled deeply from my neck and gave it a small kiss. I felt goosebumps all over me and I clenched myself.

He kept his hands on my waist as he kept on inhaling and kissing my neck.

"Let's break it off before I break your body"

And on cue I felt myself getting more wet and I left out an inaudible sigh. He left from behind and I felt cold. I opened my eyes and I realized what I did.

I bit my lip and I looked down and I blushed.

'I swear to god I am a horny bitch'

'Blame the books'

He kept his hand on the small of my back and guided me through the hallways. It was all very beautiful, but the walls were empty.

So as soon as I saw it, my brain started to work and my hands itched in making something.

"So, I don't know this process, so you go on. I will leave you to do your work, if you need anything my office is just down the hallways, last door to the left" and with that he gave me a last look and left.

'His backside is also hot' I thought to myself. I lightly giggled at that thought and I just shook my head.

I looked down, clearly ashamed that I was doing everything except for what was I supposed to so.

'Focus!'

I looked up at the empty space. And I was lost in my space. I knew what to put and where. I took out the rubber band out of my wrist and tied my hair up.

I kept my tote bag down and I took out my measuring tape and started to measure the dimensions of the paintings. I took of the width and when it came to the height, I realised that I am way too short to reach up to know the exact height of the painting.

'shit'

I tried everything and I huffed in annoyance and I blew out the hair that came in front of me.

Without any option left I made my way to his office. I knocked on it and waited for his reply.

"Come in" and I swear it was the sexiest. I was acting as a hormonal teenager.

I shook my head ad I slowly opened up the door. I poked my head in and when I saw him, I felt myself getting hot.

His white shirt was all rolled up to his elbows, he wore his back specs and he was too engrossed in his work.

'did the room get hotter? Is the AC working?'

He cleared his throat and I realised that I was staring at him

"Um... I needed some help" I looked down.

"With?" he asks

"I am too short to take the height of the painting. I looking around to see if anyone is there or not, but I didn't find anyone. As much as I hate troubling you, can you ask someone to help me out?"

He growled a lowly, "I will do it"

My eyes widened. "No no, it's ok, I seriously don't wanna disturb you"

And in no time, he was in front of me. I gasped at his proximity with me. His hands held my chin and my eyes met mine.

"I will always help you" His hand then grazed my cheek, it then slowly travelled down to my throat and I could feel myself shivering in need. He hands then came around my throat and tightened his hold. Not tight enough to knock my breath out, but enough to make it clear what he was about to say next. "And never say no to me" I just gulped and my eyes met his lip and back at his eyes.

Realising what I was doing, I stepped back a bit , his hold on my neck loosened and he left me take a step back. I just nodded and started to walk back.

I felt a slap on my ass and I yelped. I looked back to see him looking at me with black eyes.

"Use your words love"

I gulped. "Yes"

"Good girl" I don't know why but I felt myself getting more wet and before I would pounce on him, I kept my head down and started to walk towards the wall.

When I reached there, I stopped to see if he was there or not. And on cue he was right behind me and I could feel his breath on me. He kept on looking in my eye and I cleared my throat. It was as if he switched places internally, his gaze left mine and looked up at the empty space where the painting is to be put.

I gave him the measuring tape and he held it on top to where I want it.

I walked back a bit and I was unsatisfied with the height.

"Can you make it a bit higher?"

"Love that's higher than my reach" I felt myself blushing. It was really very high and I feel ashamed to make this stupid request

"Will a ladder do? "

"I have an idea" he eyes glistened in mischief and I knew he had something going on his mind.

"Where do you want to start?" he asks and I pointed out the small marking that I made for every painting.

"Hold this" he gave me the measuring tape and I looked at it.

And I felt myself getting picked up from my knees. By this my ass pressed on his chest and my feet just dangled below.

"You-your majesty what are you doing? You are going to break you back. Please put me down"

I say as I balance myself by keeping my hand on the wall. He didn't say anything.

I looked down from my side to see him looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Give me the tape. I will hold it from down here and you can put it to whatever height you like"

He said with a stern voice, leaving no place for argument. I gave him the tape and I put it to the height that I liked. I took out the small chalk piece and I made a small mark. I took out my small notebook from my pocket and I jotted down the measurement.

As I wrote it down, I suddenly remembered that my ass was on his chest meaning that my vagina was closer than what it was. I made an internal prayer that his nose doesn't work and he doesn't smell my wetness.

"You can put me down" instead of putting down, his hands made the way to my hips and in a second, he twisted my hips and I fell down. Now, our fronts were facing each other and yelped at this suddenness and in a second my legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands gripped my ass, tightly.

He slammed my back to my to the wall and he said," You think that I wouldn't know about how wet your panties are?" I took in a sharp breath. He voice had changed. Meaning his wolf was out.

'Well, I am fucked'

He grinded his pelvis to mine and I felt his hardness right on my wetness. "I could feel every wave of arousal from you" and I felt myself getting more aroused.

"Oh, how I love this position" and he grinded on me more. I shivered as I let out a breath of pleasure and I closed my eyes.

"I can imagine this in our future, me taking you on the wall and you begging me for more" and with that he started to grind himself harder and I left pleasure run in my veins and I gripped his shoulders more and pulled him towards myself. Making my breasts crush against his chest.

Before anything could go on, the loud noise of my phone rang through the hallway, making me jump and open my eyes.

His eyes were closed as his covered hardness was buried in my wetness.

"Cephalus?" I whisper.

He just hummed. "My phone is ringing"

"Let it ring" and his head fell on my shoulder.

"Please"

He sighed and he gave my neck a small kiss. "On one condition"

"Huh?"

"I will let you go on one condition; you go on a date with me" I blush at it.

"yo-yo-you wanna g-go on a-a da-da-date with m-me?"

"I was clear, wasn't I?" my phone stopped but our conversation didn't.

I just looked in his eyes as he looked in mine.

"Yes" I don't know how it came out but I felt right.

"Good" and with that he left me down carefully and I held his shoulders till I was on the ground perfectly.

My phone rang again and I made my way to my tote bag and I bent down to get my phone. A growl was heard. I stiffened as I stood up and answered my phone.

"Lorretta darling"

"Sandra, Hi"

"Hi sweetheart"

"How can I help you?"

"So, there is a person who wants to buy your paintings, so is it possible for you to come now?"

I looked the empty wall; my work was done. I got all the dimensions and the colour combinations.

"Yes, I can. I will be there in 15 minutes"

"Good, see you then!"

"See you" and we hung up. I turned around to see the beautiful specimen right in front of me. I blushed as he eyes travelled up and down.

"I think I should leave now"

"I will take you"

"Oh, please no, I don't wanna trouble you more"

He gave me a deadly look and I remembered what he told me earlier.

I just put my head down and I entwined my fingers. I saw his shoes come right in front of mine, touching mine and I looked up to meet his eyes.

He hands came to my back and I felt him straighten my dress. My eyes widened and I realized that when he lifted me up, my dress might have got stuck on top of my underwear making my whole left butt cheek exposed to hm.

I blushed more in embarrassment and I pulled away from him.

"Don't shy away love, I loved it. A lot" he said and he bent down to my hear ear and whispered, "Too bad that the underwear didn't give me the whole view, but it surely gave me more imagination of that amazing butt of yours"

-----------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-SPREAD LOVE-

-KEEP BEING SEXY-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 10.4K 66
••• THIS IS BOOK 2 PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST! ••• Content Warning MATURE 18+ Started: 18/06/20 Finished: 11th June 2023
2.1K 103 24
. 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒? 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑝ℎ𝑎 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟...
2K 66 12
Please understand this is mature subject matter with erotic themes. It involves dominance and spanking, also. If it is not your cup of tea I also w...
45.1K 1.7K 22
{Edited 6\1\23} Dawn Jones never thought she'd meet her mate, and she never in her wildest dreams expected it to be her. Luna Williams always dreamed...