The Mafia's Fear

By anhelina_story

• • • Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a stron... More

Hello!
Chapter 1 'Happy Birthday, Isabella'
Chapter 2 'Baby?'
Chapter 3 'Big plan'
Chapter 5 'Wedding day Part: II'
Chapter 6 'Wedding day Part III'
Chapter 7 "Have a good night"
Chapter 8 "Home"
Chapter 9 "Surprise!"
Chapter 10 "My place"
Chapter 11 "Another wedding?"
Chapter 12 "Lunch"
Chapter 13 "Date"
Chapter 14 "After"
Chapter 15 "Wedding"
Not a CHAPTER!
Chapter 16 "Warmth"
Chapter 17 "Who has power?"
Chapter 18 "Cole Modera"
Chapter 19 "New life"
Chapter 20 "What?"
Chapter 21 "Baby"
Chapter 22 "New now"
Chapter 23 "Traitor"
Chapter 24 "Promises"
Chapter 25 "Home"
Chapter 26 'Love in the Dark'
The End

Chapter 4 'Wedding day Part: I'

478 15 3
By anhelina_story

Isabella's pov:

Three days later

Today is my "happy day". Why everyone is so calm about it. I am going to marry Stefano... He is good to me and Lizzie, but it's so unbelievably. The coldest king is good? No, no, no... He isn't good. He is a devil just like me or even more cruel. But Lizzie loves him.

It's 6:37 a.m. now.

- Hi, honey! It's your wedding day! Let's get ready! - Mary said with a smile on her face.

- Yeah... Let's go... - I said and get up from my bed.

- Don't be so sad, it's the best decision for you. I was sixteen when I married your uncle and I am happy. I have a lovely husband, children, and you! You are my daughter too! - Mary said. Yeah, she has a "perfect" husband.

- I love you! - I said.

- Love you too, bambina! - she said and a tear fall from her eyes.

I took a shower and then went to the massage. After that we went to my wardrobe room, there were a lot of people. They made my makeup and hair, and some of them helped me to get in my wedding dress.

My dress:

- You look gorgeous, bambina! So beautiful! Princess! - Mary said and I smiled.

- That's so kind of you! - I said and she hugged me.

- Knock, knock... Oooooh... WOW..... You are soooooooooooo pretty. Are you sure that you are a Mafia? You look more like an angel than the devil. - Klaus said with a surprised face.

- Sure.

- I knew that you will be beautiful, like always, but THAT... - he said and Mary laughed. 

Molly came with Lizzie. 

- Sorry, miss. The little lady wanted to see you... - she said and I took my baby girl. She was so pretty in this little pink outfit:

The door opened and Katherina came in. She looked pale.

- Hey, everything is good? - I asked her when she came closer to me and Klaus.

- Yes. - she said and looked nervously at Maria.

- Katy, is it Dante? - Klaus asked and looked at her.

- No, everything is fine. I'm nervous because of the wedding. There are so many people in the garden.

- Ok. - he said but I knew that he didn't believe her.

- I will be back in 10 minutes. - Klus said and went out.

- Katy, are you sure that everything is fine? - Maria asked her daughter and she looked at her with teary eyes.

- I want to divorce Dante, mama. Sorry, Isa, I ruined your day. - she cries.

- Hey, Katy. You didn't ruin my wedding, no. You are my sister, you can't do it. Your problem is mine. So please don't cry, I promise I will kill him. - I said and wanted to hug her, but she stopped me.

- No, please, don't kill him. I... I am pregnant. - Katy said and Maria gasped.

- You are what? Why do you want to divorce then? - Mary asked and came closer to us.

- He is cheating on me, but please, Isa, don't kill him and don't let anyone do it. 

- You love him. - I said and she nodded.

- Yes and I hate it. - Katy said and I hugged her.

- Everything will be alright, princess. You are safe and your baby too. What do you think about going with us to Milan? I think it'll be good for you.  - I said and looked at Mary. She looked surprised and worried.

- How about Stefano? - Katy asked.

- He will say yes, believe me. - I said and kissed her forehead. - But now, go to wash your face and the make-up artist will do your makeup. Go. - I said and let her go.

- Belli, are you sure? You will be carrying Lizzie and... - Mary said but I interrupted her.

- I'm sure, Mary. I will be happy to have her in my new house. - I said and smiled. My new house in Milan. I looked at Molly, who was playing with Lizzie on another side of the room, so they couldn't hear us.

- Thank you, bambina. - Mary said and I hugged her.

- Can I come in? - my father asked.

- Yes. - Mary said and he walked in.

- Wow! My princess is so beautiful. You look so much like your mother in your wedding dress. She had a similar dress. - he said and looked at me and Lizzie, - Hey, baby you need to be at the hall."

- No, she will be with me! - I said.

- She needs to be there, don't worry. - he said and Molly took her away from me, - We need to talk with each other, go out.

Mary and Klaus went out with Molly. My father sat near me and open a huge box. There were a diamond necklace and ring.

- It's your mother's, now it's yours. You are our HOPE!" - he said and kissed my hand and then forehead, - Let's go, everyone is waiting for us. It's already noon - he said and grabbed my hand. We went out of my room and went to the garden. When we went out of the house, Mary gave me a bouquet:

We started to walk to the wedding arch, where were standing Stefano and Klaus. They looked cool, especially Stefano:

Everyone was staring at me with scared and surprised faces. And now, I'm standing in front of my soon-to-be husband. My father gave him my hand and Stefano kissed it. We started our ceremony...

Stefano's pov

- Stefano Magini, wake up! Wake up you motherfucker! Today is your day to fuck this little bitch. I think she is hot, what about you Matteo? - Nick said and lay down on my bed near me.

- I think that you need to shut up and wake up boss. - Matteo said and I could feel the smirk on his face.

- Wake up, Stefano. It's your fucking wedding day! 

- Nick, I will kill you in two minutes and then continue to sleep. - I said and Nick laid down on me.

- Wake up or I will call aunt. - Matteo said and I groaned. Those two are such troublemakers.

- I was thinking if Isabella was the same as everyone talked so you will be in a problem because you won't fuck any sluts. - Nick said and Matteo laughed.

- Is she a virgin? - Matteo asked and looked at me.

- I think she is because she didn't date anyone. - Nick said.

- But she killed her ex on her birthday, no?

- Oh hell yes, but Klaus said that she was with him because her father made a deal with his father, so it's like a business plan or something like that.

- Isabella is a virgin, she didn't have sex with that asshole. She broke up with him because he fucked a slut in her house. - I said in a cold tone and went to the bathroom. 

She is a virgin and today I will do anything to make her mine. I was taking a shower and thinking about her lips, body, and... fuck... my body was calling for relaxation.  After 15 minutes of "taking a shower" I came out of the bathroom and three faces were staring at me.

- What? - I asked angrily.

- Nothing, Stefano. I came to say to you that your father and I will wait for you in the living room. 

- Ok, Carla. - I said in a cold tone and she left the room.

- I was thinking...

 - No, Nick. Shut fucking up! Let me just dress up and went out of this room. So, get out of this room! - I shouted at him and went to the wardrobe. They went out of my room and I dressed up. The designer said that the wedding will be in dark blue so my outfit was dark blue too. I went to the living room and saw my father and Carla, who were sitting on the sofa and chatting with each other.

- Good morning! - I said and my father looked at me.

- Morning, Stefano. - he said and stood up. - Today is your wedding day so we prepared a gift for you and your future wife.

- Really? I didn't think that you are that type of person. - I said and he smirked.

- Stefano, sometimes I want to hit you. - he said coldly.

- Who is stopping you?

- Ok, let's back to the gift. - Carla said and I looked at her. Now she was wearing a silver dress and heels. 

- Yes, we are giving you the vacation for five days so you and Isabella can go to Paris for your honeymoon. - he said and gave me a box. There were tickets and keys.

- These keys are from our family's mansion. There are guards, cookers, maids and they are waiting for you. - Carla said with a smile.

- Ok, but I can't go on vacation. I have a lot of things to do.

- I know and you can start your honeymoon when you won't have lots of work. - father said and the door opened.

- Sorry boss, but we have to leave. - Matteo said.

- Ok, we will meet at the ceremony. - I said and went out.  Matteo sat in the driver's seat while I sat in the back of the car.

- Where is Nick? - I asked.

- He is with one of our girls in a club. - Matteo said with a smirk.

- Well he will get a good fuck. - I said and looked into the window. The weather is so hot today.

- Not only he will have sex today. You are marrying, man. - Matteo said and looked at the mirror.

- Yes, I am. - I said and took the IPad to check up on the news. The first title was "Breaking news, Isabella Diamond is getting married!" and I saw the photos. There were a lot of pictures of me with some of our sluts and the next phrase: Cold princess is going to be one of them. - Matteo, what is that? - I said and showed Matteo the screen.

- Everything will be clean, Stefano. - he said in a strong voice and called someone. - It's done.

- Bring the author of this article to the basement in our office, I will talk with him tomorrow morning. - I said and looked at the road. Less than in three hours I will be married. Isabella will be mine. Tonight will be hard.

- Stefano, when will you go to Milan? - Matteo asked and I looked at him.

- Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. we need to be at the airport. - I said and looked at my phone. There was a message from Nick. I unlocked it and saw the text:

We have a problem. Danilo killed seven of our people and three took with him to his territory. 

- Fuck! - I shouted and called Leonardo.

- Yes, boos? 

- Be ready to fight tomorrow. We will go to Danilo and I will kill him! - I said and finished the call. 

- Stefano, is everything ok? - Matteo asked.

- Danilo killed our people. Tomorrow, when we will reach Milan I want you to ride Isabella and Elizabeth to our mansion. I will send more guards there and don't tell Isabella anything about it. She is too smart and good at manipulations so don't talk with her, only with security.

- Don't worry, I am not a child. I understand everything. - Matteo said and I smirked. I knew that he would die for me, but now there are Isabella and Lizzie. On the other part of the road, we went in silence. 

When we reached one of Diamond's residences I saw a lot of security. I came inside the building and saw Klaus with some girl. 

- Good afternoon, where are the others? - I asked when came near them. The girl looked at me quickly and then looked at Klaus nervously.

- Afternoon, Mr. Magini or Stefano. You are marrying my sister so I will call you Stefano. Uncle in his cabinet is talking with my father. Let me introduce you to my younger sister Katherine Klark. - he said and looked at his sister. - Katy, he is Bella's fiance, Stefano Magini. 

- Nice to meet you, Mr. Magini. - Katherina said and looked beside me.

- Katherina, I was searching for you. - man's voice said and it was Dante. I turned around and saw him. Klaus's sister came to him and he laid his hand on her waist.

- Dante, long time no see. - I said and he smirked.

- Stefano, I knew that someday I will meet you. As I see you have already met my beautiful wife, Katherina. - he said and I looked at Klaus's side. He was looking like he wants to kill him now.

- Yes and I must admit you are lucky to have her. - I said and Katherina blushed. So innocent, she wasn't so confident as her brother or cousin. 

- Well, we will leave you alone. - Dante said and they walked out of the hall. Matteo came to me and looked at Klaus. He was angry at Dante.

- Why were you looking like you wanted to kill him? - I asked Klaus and looked at him.

- Because... it's not your thing. - he said and walked out. Matteo looked at me with an interesting face but said nothing. We were going through the hall when I heard someone arguing. We stopped and I listen to it.

- You can't do it, Katherina. You are mine! Your fucking body is mine! Your heart and soul, even that shit at your mind is mine! - man shouted and I could say it was Dante.

- I want to divorce. It is all, Dante. I can't stand it when you are cheating on me. I can't stand it and I will tell my uncle to divorce us. I can't stand you. - Katherina screamed and went to our side. We met and I saw a fire in her eyes, she wasn't crying because she is a woman. She was strong enough to ask her Capo for divorce. I was wrong about her. The women in this family have a tooth and bad tempers. She went out and then we met Dante, who was red as a potato. 

- What? - He shouted at me. I looked at him and hit him on the wall. 

- How dare you shout at me? I am your fucking King. - I said and came to him. Dante stood up.

- You are not I have only one king, it's Robert Diamond, the father of your slut. - he said and I hit him in the stomach. 

- Stop! - a strong voice said and I looked at that person. It was Mr. Diamond. - Stop it, Stefano, let my people take him to the basement. I will talk to him later.

- No, I will talk with him after the ceremony. - I said and looked at how two men were taking this shit out of my view. 

- Sorry for that. He is part of our family and... 

- He is not. He is just a mess. Your nephew wants to divorce him because she can't stand him, so I hope you will let her do it. - I said and looked at Robert. He looked like he knew everything.

- Ok, but now let's go to my cabinet. - He said and went out of the hall. 

Hello, angels!

How are you? I hope that everything is ok and you liked it. 

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.1K 29
🚨WARNING🚨 THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT PERFECT, IM NOT A WRITER, I DO THIS FOR FUN. HOPEFULLY, I WILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TIME Before...
256K 7K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
25.3K 484 73
As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed about her perfect wedding, her perfect wh...
3.5K 198 19
Arina a 24 year old has always wanted to live a freely but being in a abusive mafia family has not made this happen . One day Arina's father announce...