๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“†ฉ๐ค๏ฟฝ...

By ahdjshr

โI would've given the moon if it meant to have you back, darling.โ ๐Š๐จ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ... More

โ˜พแด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€สŸแด‹โ˜ฝโœ”๏ธŽ
โ˜พส™แด€แด… แด…ส€แด‡แด€แดsโ˜ฝ โœ”๏ธŽ
โ˜พแดษชสŸแด‹sสœแด€แด‹แด‡โ˜ฝ
โ˜พแด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹โ˜ฝ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽแด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽsสœแด‡s แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด… ษขแดœสโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽsสœแด‡s แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด… ษขแดœสโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ 2
โ˜ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽษดแด โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜พส€ษชษดษขs แด€ษดแด… sแด„ส€แด‡แด€แดs แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แดŠแด€-แด แดœโ˜ฝ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽแดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜พส™ส€ษชษดษข แดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹โ˜ฝ
โ˜พษขแด‡แด› ส€แด‡แด€แด…สโ˜ฝ
โ˜พแด…แด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›โ˜ฝ
โ˜พแดแดแด แด‡ แด€แดกแด€สโ˜ฝ
โ˜พแดŠแดœsแด› แดœsโ˜ฝ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
โ˜พา“ส€แด€แดœแด…โ˜ฝ
โ˜ ๏ธŽแด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡โ˜ ๏ธŽ
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
GOODBYE!

โ˜พแด˜สŸแด€ส sแด›แด€แด›ษชแดษดโ˜ฝโœ”๏ธŽ

17.1K 342 59
By ahdjshr

ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ. ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
1.32

Annabelle leaned against the wall, taking a deep breath after her long and refreshening (also very much needed shower), she looked back at the mirror and bit her lip, tilting her head to the side. She had dyed her hair back to its original color, chestnut, finding the whole change of hair and personality childish.

With a sigh, Annabelle turned away and opened her closet, she didn't want to dress up for anything to dramatic so she pulled out a pair of black leggings and a large gray sweatshirt. She left her hair down then slipped on white sneakers and wakes out, on her way down the stairs while humming a tune.

When she made it down, she was met by the sight of Klaus and Caroline cuddled up, watching television. Elijah cooking while Katherine sat on a counter. Rebekah getting her nails painted by compelled females then she turned to see Kol and Stacey playing play station together making a look of confusion take over her features.

Shaking her head, Annabelle decided on her way to the kitchen making Katherine groan. "What are you cooking—" Annabelle paused, taking her words to thought before correcting herself "—actually, why are you cooking?"

"Katerina and I are making dinner, you seem to have overslept, Annabelle." Elijah answered nonchalantly, still not fully answering her question making her turn her body towards Katherine questionably.

"We're going to Paris for a small trip so he wants to have a dinner." Katherine explained and Annabelle opened her mouth with a sly smile. "A small couples trip. Just Elijah and I." She quickly added after noticing the look of excitement on Annabelles face.

"Oh." Annabelle paused, shrugging before smiling again. "Well, have a nice trip and if you need anything just let me know." She walks out the kitchen then turns to see what Caroline and Klaus are watching only to see titanic, she turns to see Klaus had an annoyed expression while Caroline had glossy eyes, she chuckled and turned away.

Annabelle was about to leave. "Wait— Belle!" Kol called out and she stopped in her steps, slowly turning to face him. "Join us, will you?" He smiled lightly and she looked to Stacey who is also waiting for her to join in.

"Yeah, come on, you'll like it." Stacey encouraged and Annabelle only grew more confused, out of the two, Stacey wasn't the most social. "It'll be just like old times."

Annabelles eyes flicker between Kol and Stacey with hesitance, Stacey held a pleading look while Kols eyes were hopeful. "Erm..." Annabelle had lost far too many family members too soon and she didn't know if it will soon be Stacey but she knew she would do whatever it takes to make sure her sister continues living and with the sire bond, it was more tempting. "Sure."

Kols lips tug up as she sits next to Stacey and Stacey begins explaining how to play and win the game while Kol watched, he glanced over at Rebekah who was checking her nails, he quietly cleared his throat and she turned her head towards him, noticing Annabelle and she sent him a nod making his smile widen and he looks down to his controller.

"Okay..." Annabelle hummed as Stacey continued explaining. "Thanks, i think I got it— could we play with three players or is it just two...?" She asked.

"Oh, it's just two but it doesn't matter, we could take turns." Stacey shrugs.

"Actually, I'll be taking Kol with me." Rebekah suddenly appeared, keeping her eyes on Stacey while tugging on Kols hand who stared at her in disbelief.

"What— Rebekah, darling, perhaps you should take a nap, you seem to be going mad." Kol whisper yelled with annoyance, glaring at his younger sister.

Rebekah glared at him. "No, we need to get going. Remember the thing i spoke to you about."

"No, I don't." Kol glared at her as she took his arm and dragged him away. Annabelle and Stacey shared awkward looks before shrugging and deciding on playing together.

Once Kol and Rebekah were alone she looked at him. "I didn't know you had a death wish."

"Hush now." Rebekah crossed her arms. "You look like a lost puppy looking for an owner." She spoke and his eyebrows furrow making her roll her eyes and specify herself. "You look desperate."

"I a—"

"But don't show it." Rebekah rolls her eyes. "Show that you fancy her and that you're willing to change and understand, not that you'll go down on both knees and beg to court her." She told him.

"Just as you said, I may be too late, it's this small feeling, Rebekah." He started and ran a free hand through his hair. "I know you aren't telling me something and perhaps it's best I don't know but I need you to tell me one thing, anything that would give me hope," he put his hands on her shoulders, staring into her eyes. "Is there anyone Annabelle is speaking to— more than friends?"

"I don't know..."

Kol sighs and turns around and begins making his way back to Annabelle. Slowly, the two made conversation while Stacey was too focused on the video games. She then looks down to see the time. "I'm gonna be late for my shift and it needs to be quick for Elijahs dinner." She stands up.

Unlike most times when Kol would stop her, he bites his lip and nods. "You'll be back soon, yeah?"

Hesitantly, she hums and takes his car keys because walking towards the door, she turns her head and sees Kols eyes already on her, watching as his lips curl up to a soft smile that makes a small grin of her own form before walking out and closing the door.

-

Apparently, Elijah was very serious about the dinner, saying that the house was no longer normal and a house for psychopaths and so he wanted to change that making them have a normal family dinner and forced all of them to dress up. Arguing with Elijah is useless, he's both intimidating and stubborn, it would be useless to argue with him.

So, the gentlemen wore tuxedos. Caroline wore a light pink, almost beige halter dress. Katherine wore a black strapless dress that hugged her curves. Rebekah simply put on a red body-con dress. Stacey with a one shoulder purple dress then finally, Annabelle wore a red floral summer dress.

Now, they all sat quietly eating food with soft music playing, the only sound is the silverware making contact with the plates or someone pouring theirselves wine. Although there was tension in the room since all of them distanced after Aurelias death, their was one tension that was strongest.

"Ahem." Caroline cleared her throat and everyone turned to her. "So um Founders day is close..." she informed everyone, taking a sip from her wine. "We could just join them."

"Love," Klaus chuckled, chewing the food before swallowing it and turning to Caroline. "It's in two months."

"Yeah, exactly, it's close and you've been alive for a thousand years, two months shouldn't be long for you." Caroline nodded and he shook his head but decided not to say anything else about the subject and turned to Elijah.

"Is this what you had in mind when you spent hours cooking dinner?" Klaus asks, referring to the thick tension and Elijah looks to him.

"Niklaus, this is the most ordinary thing all of us have done the past few months." Elijah spoke, butting into meat. "Katerina and I are attempting on returning things to how it had been after our trip. And to defuse the tension."

Annabelles eyes flicker between the two. "Oh, there's too many tensions to defuse." She chuckled. "Kols the only quiet one here and that's worrying."

"I hate to agree with her." Katherine mumbled.

Kol, who was deep in thought and heard his name, looked up, "Hmm?" He asked in confusion, looking clueless and everyone shook their head. "What?"

"Nothing." Stacey turned to Annabelle. "They're selling the house in Denver but don't worry, we still have the one you made with dad..."

Annabelle didn't look fazed and nodded. She planned on working on her emotions and she didn't just want to share it with anyone. She looked at everyone, waiting for something to happen but they were all focused on their food making her quietly let out a small annoyed groan.

"So, the founders ball.." Caroline spoke again, a small squeal escaping her lips. "It's basically this century thing where you dress like old times."

Kol then smirks widely and turns to Annabelle. "I'd very much enjoy seeing you in a gown." He couldn't help the small wink he sent her and they all took note of how her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

"Go back to being quiet."

-

Annabelle sat by a tree, reading a book and enjoying the silence of the night which was broken by the soft hum of crickets and owls but she enjoyed it. For, if it were dead silent, only then would she be scared. She closed the book and then her eyes, leaving it shut with a deep breath, feeling uncomfortable.

Her eyes remain closed and she took another deep breath, she didn't know where her life was taking her and their was so many things happening so fast. Annabelle felt emotional and didn't have a clue why. Maybe it was because her mother's death or her sisters or her own death but she had enough of it.

"Wow, I know you want me to live my life as a book like any mother would want for their daughter, you say you aren't disappointed in me but I'm sure Stacey is." Annabelles eyebrows push down, blinking repeatedly in order not to cry. "I killed thirty or more innocent people in under twenty minutes, people with families and loved ones."

Annabelle felt something on top of her hand and looked down to see nothing, she could feel her mother's ancestral presence. She smiled lightly and throws her head back softly against the three then closes her eyes, humming softly to the night and feeling everything around her spinning due to her exhaustion and lack of sleep.

A couple of minutes later, footsteps come closer but Annabelle was already out, asleep. He stared down at her then chuckled, picking up her book and tucking it to his pocket before carefully wrapping his arms around her thigh and upper back and he lifted her up, carrying her.

Annabelle let out a small moan and her hands slowly slide around his neck, her eyes fluttering open to see who's carrying her. "...Kol?" She asked, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"It's alright darling, I've got you." Kol continued walking and Annabelle found herself nodding before closing her eyes again, drifting to sleep. Kol enjoyed the small moment and decided to savor it by not using his speed but still didn't take slow steps because then she'll just wake up.

Kol finally made it to the mansion and walked up the stairs to her bedroom. Once he made it, he placed her on the bed and threw the covers over her. "Maybe not today or tomorrow but one day, Annabelle, one day..." he whispered, kissing her forehead before speeding out of her room.

Right now, I'm focusing on Annabelle, her emotions, Kol, Stefan and the originals (including Katherine and Caroline) but don't worry, I'll get back right into the drama in about one or two chapters.

Also, I'm going to make the chapters longer but also going to make the updating process slightly slower, especially since I updated this chapter early.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 23.4K 33
โI would've given the moon if it meant to have you back, darling.โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š๐œ, ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ, ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ...
21.9K 875 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
315K 7.4K 24
"๐‘น๐’๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†. ๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’„๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†" ~ ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š—๏ฟฝ...
6.5K 226 13
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ The action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต a kind soul mends the broken ones...