poems, picks, and preaches

By xxelizabethcobainxx

things about me ITS MY LIFE IN A BOOK, words of wisdom, pearls of truth. More

Part One
Part 3: be true to your school
Part 4: can you feel my love buzz?

Part 2: You CaN't alWays Get WaTChYA WAnT

22 2 1
By xxelizabethcobainxx

life is hard for me... isn't it for everyone right now?

I try to look on the positive side of things, a glass half full aesthetic ya know? 

I'm 16 and i'm still afraid of living but i have two years left until i graduate high school, and i swear i thought high school was gonna be like an 1980's movie, like pretty in pink or Ferris Bueller's day off or something like that. i'm weird. I don't fit in with my generation at all, its a scientific FACT. I listen to  old school cassettes and 8 tracks and i still watch VHS's  of like Nirvana's MTV unplugged and 10 things i hate about you with Julia Stiles and Heath Legder, or Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack. 

i dress normal, like 90's kid normal. I wear jeans, preferably baggie jeans with loose band tee shirts and converse and a black cardigan with two green stripes on the shoulder. i wear a lot of rings, cause i hate my hands there so oddly big. and i am an open book, i spill anything. im tragically a hopless romantic its a bad fatal flaw. 

Ya like jazz? I do. im very into different kinds of music, i like a little bit of everything, besides techno and EDM (I cant dance worth anything) im also a big fan of Amy Winehouse and Billie eilish and NIRVANA I LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE Kurt, Krist and Dave, they're fricking amazingly relateable 

UPDATE SOON: I HAVE SCHOOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 46 22
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
15.8K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
71.3K 180 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
513K 10.3K 53
The Romano family always had one saying 'Family over anything' Which they stuck to, especially after the disappearance of their youngest daughter...