ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅ (Zhongl...

By Murder_Princess_Main

I still remember the moment I laid my eyes on her, her smiles that are quite familiar, the mature scent, the... More

Chapter 1: Zhongli of Liyue
Chapter 2: Don't Let Your Guard Down
Chapter 3: Contract
Chapter 4: Vision
Chapter 5: Date
Chapter 6: Friend
Chapter 7: Mt. Aozang
Chapter 8: Cry
Chapter 9: Guizhong
Chapter 10: Misunderstood
Chapter 11: Kiss
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Ningguang
Chapter 14: Traveler
Chapter 15: God of Stove
Chapter 16: To Mondstadt
Chapter 17: Grape Juice
Chapter 18: Thieves
Chapter 19: Love
Chapter 20: Yours 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
Announcement
Chapter 20: Yours 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
Chapter 21: Cloth
Chapter 22: Confrontation
Chapter 23: Something
Chapter 24: Queen
Chapter 26: For you
Chapter 27: Stormterror
Chapter 28: A kiss of the wind
Chapter 29: Rite of Descension
Chapter 30: Rite of Descension II
Chapter 31: Noctilucous Jade
Chapter 32: Remedium Tertiorum
Chapter 33: Cocogoat
Chapter 34: Mr. Cyclops
Chapter 35: More 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷
Chapter 36: Dainsleif
Chapter 37: Big Brother
Chapter 38: Storge
Chapter 39: Friends

Chapter 25: Hideout

8.1K 326 302
By Murder_Princess_Main

Your POV

" Time for bed Lady (y/n)... " I heard Adelinde said behind me carrying a nightgown and handed it to me. I nodded and smiled at her.

" Yeah, I am a little bit tired today. " I told her and took the nightgown she handed to me.

" Sweet dreams, Milady. " She said, " Good night Master Diluc, Mr. Zhongli. " She said with a bow and left.

" You should go to sleep, (y/n). " Diluc said and started placing back the chess pieces back on the board.

" Oh? Another game? " Zhongli asked him and Diluc nodded. I yawned while staring at them.

" We still have a long day tomorrow, (y/n). Go get some rest. " Zhongli told me with a smile. I nodded and wiped my eyes.

" Good night you two. " I said and started to went upstairs.

" Good night, (y/n). " They both said in unison, I chuckled and turned around to see them starting another game of chess.

I went to my room, changed my dress into a nightgown, and flopped myself on the bed. My eyes felt so heavy and tired, I started closing my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Zhongli's POV

" Checkmate. That's three times in a row, Zhongli. You kept on sacrificing your King for the Queen. " Diluc told me, I chuckled at him and looked at the time.

" Guess we're done for tonight. " Diluc said and stood up, he placed the chess pieces and board back.

" You should get some rest as well. We'll be retrieving the Holy Lyre tomorrow after all. " He said and stared at me. I smiled at him and nodded.

" You too Diluc. Have a good night. " I told him and saw his mouth smirked.

" Sure. " He said and took a quick glance at a huge vase filled with all sorts of local flowers from Mondstadt. He then frowned and went upstairs.

I slowly stood up seeing his shadow disappear and went my way to the room. " Mr. Zhongli, here is your nightshirt. You may use it for tonight, it's pretty comfy! " One of Diluc's maids said.

" Ah, thank you. " I replied with a smile. She nodded and left. When I opened the door to the room my eyes widen seeing (y/n) sleeping peacefully on the bed.

" She must have been mistaken. " I told myself, watching her sleep. I gently stroke her hair, to avoid waking her up.

" Uhmm... Zhongli... " She said in her sleep. My eyes widen, I turned around to face her.

" Yes, (y/n)? " I asked her. She then chuckled.

" It's hot... Like lava... It's flowing down my throat... " She said. " It's delicious... " She continued and my eyes widen.

" Uhh... W-what's delicious (y/n)? What are you drinking? " I asked her with my eyes completely widen at what she's saying.

" The tea you gave me... " She replied. I then sighed in relief and chuckled at her. My mind is playing some dirty tricks on me, this woman started it all.

I slowly took her off the bed and carried her into my arms. " I need to bring you back to your room, (y/n). Or Diluc will scold us. " I told her and got no response.

" Perhaps she's entering another dream. " I told myself and brought her back to her room, gently placing her on the bed.

" Good night, my dearest (y/n). " I said and kissed her forehead.

" Hmph. I'm impressed with you Mr. Zhongli. " I heard Diluc said, I turned around to see him leaning his back on the door. He then gave me another smirk.

" I guess it's best to say that I can trust you with her. " He said and turned his way out of the door. " But don't you dare break it, because I won't hesitate to take her back. " He said without looking at me. I nodded and smiled.

" There's no need to fret, Master Diluc. For I won't. " I told him.

" Hmph. " He said and turned around to glance at me, he then left the room without a second word.

~ Timeskip, the next day ~

Your POV

" The sun is about to set, you guys ready? " I asked Lumine and Paimon. They both nodded and wore their masks.

" Here. I forgot to give you one. " I heard Diluc said and handed Zhongli a mask. Zhongli smiled at him and took the mask, they both wore their own mask as well.

" We'll be forming into two groups, it'll be easier and faster that way. " Diluc suggested, he then looked at me. I glanced at Zhongli whose eyes were also fixed on me.

" I'm going with (y/n). " Diluc and Zhongli said in unison. I just sighed and look at Lumine and Paimon.

" Fine, go with Zhongli. " Diluc said and we all went silent. Even Paimon who's always talkative never dares to break the silence. When night came we all sneaked inside their hideout.

We immediately saw a Fatui guard. Diluc secretly sneaked on the Fatui's back and grabbed him by the throat. " Speak. " Diluc told him.

" No! Please don't eat me?! " The guard said in a panic. " Y-you guys are humans? I thought it was the Abyss Order. " He said and sighed in relief.

" Where's the Holy Lyre? " Lumine asked him.

" Uh—how did you know the lyre's here?! " The guard asked.

" Start talking or I'll slit your throat. " I said with the dust on my hand slowly forming into a sword.

" Impressive... " I heard Zhongli muttered.

" I-I'll talk! I'll talk! The Holy Lyre is hidden in the depths of these ruins! B-but I don't have the key and I don't know who has it! Please don't kill me! " The Fatui guard said.

" This guy looks like he's about to wet himself. " Paimon said, I just chuckled at her comment. Diluc released him.

" Signora's here at Mondstadt! If she knows you're here, she'll string you up and torture you. If that happens never ever mention me to her. " He said and ran for his life.

" Did he say Signora? What a strange name... " Paimon said.

" Number 8 of the Eleven Harbingers, she's Signora. The fact the Fatui can run amok across the seven nations as they do is entire because of the Eleven Harbingers. " Diluc said and clenched his fist.

" We need to act fast before she catches us. " Diluc said. I then looked at Zhongli. He looked... worried.

" What's wrong, Zhongli? " I asked him and he didn't respond. I tugged on his coat and he finally snapped out of his thoughts.

" Ahh, it's nothing (y/n). Let us proceed. " Zhongli said and gave me a reassuring smile.

We separated ourselves from Diluc, Lumine, and Paimon and went into another room and saw another guard. I manipulated dust to hold his feet still onto the ground without him noticing. " Where's the key to the Holy Lyre? " I asked the guard, he immediately turned around to realize that his legs had been paralyzed.

" Why you?! How'd did you two get in here?!  " He asked as Zhongli and I slowly approach him.

" Back off! I'm never—Uh-What the— "

I cut him off by tightening the dust gripping his entire legs. " You better start talking if you want your entire body getting smashed like a pulp, good sir. " I coldly told him, as my dust is slowly making its way on his waist.

" Come on. The more I squeeze my fist, the more pressure you'll feel... " I told him. Zhongli's eyes widen.

" You... This power... I remember you! You're the one who saved the Darknight Hero from ll Dottore's wrath! " The guard said and my eyes widen.

" What do you know about Il Dottore?! About the missing children! About the arena! " I asked him, he never responded.

" Tell me! " I told him and covered his entire body with dust.

" I-I know... nothing about Il Dottore's schemes... all I know is the Holy Lyre and the key... " The guard said, I gritted my teeth and tightened my grip.

" Enough, (y/n). " Zhongli commanded and pulled me by the wrist. My eyes widen, and I slowly let the guard go.

" (y/n)... (y/n)?! Il Dottore kept on mentioning that name... I knew it! You're Il Dottore's—... " The guard paused, he then sighed.

" He has speculations that it was you the whole time! He always thought you were the one who rescued the Darknight Hero! It turned out to be true... You need to be more careful... He's still searching for you. " The guard said and threw the key on the ground. My eyes widened.

" If you think I'm doing this for you, you're wrong. I had enough of this, if my life hasn't been taken by you, it'll eventually be taken by any of the Harbingers anyway... I'm leaving. " He said and left the room.

" Wait! What about the arena and the kids?! " I asked the guard, he stopped from his tracks and faced me.

" I know nothing, but I know you'll be in great danger once you get there, and he won't let you escape next time. And I heard none of the children survived after the experiment. " He said and my eyes widen.

' Is my brother dead? ' I thought to myself.

" I'm saying this because you let me live. Let us not meet again. I almost died by your hands twice, I won't be able to make it the third time. " He said and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 282 11
𝙞. 𝐐𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐗𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 ( zhongli ) ❝ how long, dear love, have you lived upon this mountain alone? don't you wish to live in...
531K 21.1K 25
❝ 𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙀. ❞ ― An adeptus freed from the contract of protecting Liyue, now explor...
76.6K 2.7K 16
I don't own Genshin Impact or Demon Slayer and it's characters [This is old so it sucks] <><><><><><> A sealed god. How familiar..but it was in diffe...
182K 7.1K 32
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘹?" "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚." ────────ஓ๑...