Cinis [Genshin Impact]

By -e3xir

"Paimon if you keep this up I will devour you." "Sounds festive." In which a girl stumbles upon a traveler a... More

I. Overview
II. Outrider
III. City of Freedom
IV. Knights of Favonius
V. Sister
VII. Tone-Deaf Bard
VIII. Reunion gone wrong
IX. Stormterrors Lair
X. The Meaning of Freedom
XI. La Signora
XII. Liyue
XIII. Moon Carver
XIV. Mountain Shaper
Special - Girlfriend day
XV. Wangshu
XVI. Dust to Dust
XVII. An Organization Known an Wangsheng I

VI. Lyre

4.2K 253 110
By -e3xir

Because you deserve a double update

.˚ :: !fools

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

You observed the scenery from the statues hand. Rosaria twirling a small dagger around her fingers.

She had brought you both a bottle of wine and a non-alcoholic drink from the tavern which you both shared whilst having a pleasant conversation. {you can choose which drink you had}

The sun had long set and you watched the bard perform to the people below, his voice almost angelic and the notes he made with his lyre felt like a lullaby.

"I like to protect the city in my own ways." The sister told you when you asked what she would do at night.

"How mysterious." You mumbled, your gaze fixated on the bard.

"Hey, do you want to glide down?" Rosaria turned to you, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Snickering you nodded and the both of you jumped down the statue, activating your gliders and soaring through the sky.

You landed on the roofs of multiple houses and laughed together as some people poked their head out of their windows to see what was causing so much noise on their roofs.

Soon, the both of you landed safely and bid your goodbyes, the pale sister inviting you to go hunt some hilichurls lurking too close to the city with her sometime.

It was long after Rosaria had left and you were petting a stray cat. You had no idea where Aether could be but you hoped he wasn't getting himself killed.

The cat purred and nuzzled into your hand, causing you to fangirl in your mind.

"He— is that a cat?! I'm really allergic!" You heard a voice, it was the bard. He backed away from you and the cat.

"You're so dramatic, Venti." You mumbled, standing up. The bard huffed and crossed his arm. "Says you!"

He blinked and turned serious. "Can you come to the tavern after it closes? I really really need your help. I'll pay you with a song!" He offered.

"It sounds way too pathetic for me to agree." You muttered shaking your head.

"Please!" Venti begged. But he couldn't really get to convince you as the cat you were playing with had stalked it's way to the bard, who only started to sneeze rapidly.

You giggled and watched him leave quickly. A sigh leaving your lips when he was gone. You looked up at the sky, the stars that were painted on the sky were twinkling brighter than before.

To pass sometime, you took a walk around the city. Walking along the bridge and watching the moon.

You lit your fingertip on fire and watched the flame dance around. You swayed your arm around, watching the fire follow after your hand.

You always thought fire would look beautiful if it was paired with a dance.

You finally decided to head to the tavern. A missing person poster was pasted on the board next to the taverns door.

It had a description of Lumine, you assumed Amber had put them up like she had said she would.

Shaking your head, you pushed the door open.

"You made it!" Venti smiled, "thank god, I was beginning to think you weren't going to be here."

"[Y/N]?" You looked at Jean with a raised brow. "Shouldn't you be resting?"

"Shouldn't you be at the headquarters?" Jean pressed her lips together.

"You were injured." She said. "It's not safe for you to be out now."

"I'm fine. It was just a scratch." You replied.

"Just a scratch? Paimon thought you were going to die with how much blood you were losing." Your floating companion argued.

You didn't pay much mind to that but you and the red head that owned the tavern, Diluc shared eye contact for a few moments.

"A-Anyway, I'm sure she's fine. Master Jean came as herself, whatever that means." Paimon told you. You glanced at Aether who only shrugged in equal confusion as you.

Venti giggled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "well now that everyone's here~"

"So dramatic and for what?" You questioned, leaving his grip and standing next to Aether.

"Alright." Diluc spoke up. "Let's go."

On the way to the domain, you and Venti held hands and swung them around like children, giggling while he sang a song for you to enjoy.

Aether watched the two of you in amusement but he did feel a slight change in his mood seeing you with the bard. Surely it was nothing, right?

Once all of you had entered the domain, you noticed the fog that covered the area. You all overcame the first obstacle and was met with the first fatui member who sounded absolutely terrified.

Easily, you managed to get past him after scaring him a bit more.

After that, you looked around the domain a bit more, meeting another member that Diluc took care of. Finally you found the key to the next room after finding yet another timid fatui member who gave you the key more than willingly.

"Remember Aether, you're with two Pyro visions, try not to swirl anemo too much, we can't have anyone lose control of their flames." You reminded the traveler who nodded in understanding.

"I'll get this one." You offered, determination filling your tone.

"Alright~ we'll leave it to you."

You were faced with a fatui member who looked and behaved much more confident than the others, you couldn't really make out what weapon he was using but you would deal with it.

The fatui suddenly charged at you, trying to land a hit in your body but, he was met with nothing but air.

He groaned when he felt a sharp pain on his shoulder, he looked up to find his opponent twirling her weapon, a smile on her face.

"And here I thought the fatui were meant to be all powerful. You're nothing but weaklings." She taunted.

"You're wrong! Tsarista is strong! She is the strongest archon! You—you fool!" The man yelled.

"How cute. Though, the only fool that seems to be here is you." She said, smashing her weapons into the ground, its tip disappearing inside leaving cracks all around.

The cracks grew larger and wider, spreading further on the ground before all of it erupted in flames and started to burn the area, the fatui yelled in pain as he started to burn to nothing more than a crisp.

You felt a gentle breeze caress your cheek before it grew stronger and lifting your flames higher. The room had grown extremely hot and Aether was slightly struggling to breath.

The fatui member tried to regain his composure but it only resulted in more pain being cast upon his body. The Pyro danced around the girls feet as she walked towards the Lyre, gently taking it from its stand and holding it close to her.

The girl shared a look with Diluc who seemed to understand and take the Lyre from the girls hand. She commanded the Pyro to clam, to which it did, the flames growing smaller until ashes and smoke were left.

When you turned to look back at the fatui agent, he had disappeared. "Where'd he go?" Paimon asked.

"Signoras going to end you. The songs bards sing for your demise will be so terrifying— the people of Mondstadt will never sleep again for the nightmares they give them." The agents voice echoed.

"Big talk for a guy who ran off in the end... chicken." Paimon huffed, placing her hands on her hips.

You felt Diluc's gaze burn holes on your back, turning around you smiled brightly at him. "Hello~"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

» New voice line unlocked! «
The fatui

» New relationship unlocked! «
Kaeya and Diluc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 651 32
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Ž || ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต - ๐˜Ÿ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ This is a chaotic chatfic in which y/n is added accidentally by 'emergenc...
34.1K 1.3K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...
24.6K 1.1K 9
"๐™ธ-๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ...!" "๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š?" โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Life is difficult. Shocking, am I...
33.2K 1.4K 21
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ when bennett finds out that razor wasn't good at talking he decides to help him communicate better. hanging out with friends, going p...