Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

26- Eleven Years Later

645 19 103
By weasleytwinsimp11

August 27 2011

"Shut up you prat!" shouted Aaron Pucey, Y/n and Adrian turned to look at each other as the two walked out of their room and into Vereena's to see Zenith on the floor with Aaron on top of him.

"What is going on?!" said Y/n as she looked at her three children.

"Aaron told Vereena she wasn't useful for anything!" said Zenith as he pushed Aaron off him and against wall.

"Merlin, will you three ever get along?" said Adrian as he pulled Zenith off Aaron. Vereena, the youngest of the Pucey family was sitting in a corner crying. "It's ok Ver."

"The two of you go into the corner." said Y/n as she grabbed Vereena.

"Mum, i'm not six anymore. You can't do that." said Zenith as he looked at her. "I'm not a baby."

"You're still a baby to me, get in the corner." said Y/n as Adrian shook his head and picked up Vereena.

"Oh merlin, i'm getting to old to pick you up Ver." said Adrian as she hugged him.

"Why did you tell Vereena that? What could she tell you that made you said that? She's only ten." said Y/n as Aaron walked past her. "Aaron Callan Pucey, come here right now."

"No! I'm going to Livi's and Nates! I'm sure Emilia and Miles will be happier with having me as a son then you two are! We all know who your favorites are." shouted Aaron as he slammed the door, Adrian sighed and turned to Y/n.

"Vereena, what did you tell you brother?" said Adrian as she looked away. "Vereena, i'm asking you a question."

"I don't want a time out.." said Vereena as Zenith came down the stairs.

"You're suppose to be in a corner." said Y/n as she looked at her oldest son.

"Oh come off it mum." said Zenith as he sat on the couch and turned on the tv. Adrian and Y/n face palmed and looked at Vereena.

"Zenith go to your room. No Tv, leave your phone on the table and don't touch your video games." said Adrian as Zenith jaw dropped.

"Dad! That's not fair! How is it that i'm the one getting in trouble for Aaron's actions?!!" said Zenith as he shot up from the couch.

"You could've simply been in the corner like I told you. You didn't want to listen then you get punished. you know the rules." said Y/n, Zenith made a face and left his phone on the table and ran up to his room.

"Now what did you tell Aaron, you know he doesn't get mad until you tell him something harsh." said Adrian as Vereena looked down. "Do you want to get grounded as well?"

"I told him.. I told him you guys didn't love him.." said Vereena as Y/n and Adrian gave her a look. "But thats only because he wasn't leaving my room! He's dumb if he believes it."

"You know.. you remind me a lot of your uncle Lucas." said Adrian face palming. Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Go to your room Vereena." said Y/n, Vereena groaned and hopped off the chair making her way up the stairs. "What am I going to do with your children."

"They're just in that age, it'll pass." said Adrian kissing Y/n on the cheek as she made a face and looked at him. "Plus Aaron starts his first year in a couple days, they'll be fine."

———

"Hello Mrs. Bletchley." said Aaron as the door open to reveal Emilia looking at him.

"Oh Aaron! I told you, you didn't have to call me that. Emilia is fine, please come in. Liviana nor Nathanial told me you were coming over." said Emilia letting him in.

"No.. they didn't know.. I hope i'm not intruding." said Aaron as Emilia made a face and chuckle.

"Nonsense, you're always welcomed here. I made cookies so that Livi and Nate can decorate, would you like to help?" said Emilia as Aaron nodded and followed Emilia into the kitchen to see Miles, Nathanial, the oldest twin. His wavy black hair with the white streak like his mother and green eyes like his father and Livi, the youngest twin and her long wavy black hair and white streak, with green eyes like her fathers. They were frosting cookies together. "Look whos came to visit."

"Hi." said Aaron as Nate and Livi looked up at him and smiled.

"Aaron! Come join us! Where decorating cookies of the houses of Hogwarts!" said Livi with a smile, showing Aaron a snake cookie.

"Cool!" said Aaron as he ran over to them, Miles handed him a cookie as he looked down at it.

"What house do you think you'll be sorted in?" said Miles as Nathanial chuckled.

"Hopefully not Gryffindor, I don't want to be in the same house as Zenith." said Aaron as Miles glanced at Emilia and chuckled. "What about you two!"

"Well mum and dad both were Slytherin's so i'm pretty sure we will be too but Andres is a Hufflepuff which I kind of find funny." said Nathanial as Livi giggled.

"I wonder what house Laira will be in! Her mum was a muggle and Uncle Nick didn't go to Hogwarts!" said Liviana as Miles and Emilia looked at each other. "Did you get to know her mum before she died?"

"No, you're uncle didn't even tell me he was going to be a father, he just told your father and I guess he forgot to tell me!" said Emilia as Miles looked away.

"Wait so Laira, Ezekiel and Silas have a different mum?" asked Aaron as he ate the cookie. "I thought Penelope was their mum?"

"She's Ezekiel's and Silas mom, Laira mom died during child birth." said Emilia as Nathanial and Liviana nodded.

"Does Laira know?!" asked Aaron surprised.

"Yeah, Nick talks to her about her mother. Don't bring it up with her though. She's a little sensitive about it." said Miles as he bopped Liviana's nose with his finger, rubbing frosting on her nose.

"Do your parents know you're here?" asked Emilia as she handed Liviana a napkin as Nathanial, Aaron and Miles laughed at Liviana.

"Oh speaking of parents! Can you guys adopt me." said Aaron causing Emilia to choke on her tea, Miles made a face and looked at him surprised .

"Oh yeah! Adopt him so he be my brother! Do it mum and dad! Come on!" said Nathanial as he turned to his parents.

"If we could take you off Adrian and Y/n's hands we would." said Miles with a laugh, Aaron made a face as Miles turned to Emilia. "What happened?"

"Stupid Vereena and Zenith! They think they're so much better then me. I was going to ask Vereena if she wanted to play quidditch with me and she told me... well she told me mum and dad didn't love me.." said Aaron looking down, Nathanial and Liviana gasped as Emilia made a face and looked at him.

"You don't believe that right?" said Emilia as Aaron looked away. "Aaron, your parents love you very much."

"It doesn't feel like it... Zenith always get told they're proud of him and that he's so smart and Vereena's the little baby! She gets whatever she wants because she's the only girl while i'm the one always getting in trouble ! That's why I want you guys to adopt me, you guys are nicer to me!" said Aaron as Emilia and Miles looked at the little eleven year old.

"Oh shut up Aaron, Y/n and Adrian love you a lot!" said Liviana as Aaron looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"They didn't seem to care when I told them I was coming here." said Aaron softly as Emilia turned to Miles. Y/n apparated into the kitchen casually everyone to jump.

"Blimey Y/n!" said Miles looking at her as she gave Aaron a face.

"Go away, Miles and Emilia already told me they'll adopt me!" said Aaron as Miles and Emilia looked surprised.

"Well that's to bad, isn't it? Plus they're Zenith godparents, so you wouldn't go to them." said Y/n as she took a cookie. "Come on, let's go home, your father and I want to talk to you."

"Miles is my new father." said Aaron as Nathanial nodded his head.

"Yes." said Nathanial as Aaron nodded.

"Mrs. Pucey, Aaron shouldn't get in trouble when Vereena told him you guys didn't love him. He just feels sad!" said Liviana with tears in her eyes, Y/n turned to Emilia and chuckled.

"Oh Livi, you're just like your mother." said Y/n as Miles nodded, Emilia made a face and hugged Livi who was wiped her eyes. "He didn't get in trouble, I just told him to sit in a corner until we knew what happened. Zenith and Vereena both are grounded."

"If they're grounded, Im probably going to get bars on my window, i'll never see you all again." said Aaron as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Don't put bar's on his window, Mrs. Pucey!" said Nathanial as Liviana gaped.

"He's not grounded." said Y/n as Miles snorted and shook his head. "Come on, get up, thank Emilia and Miles for letting you have your tantrum here."

"I didn't have a tantrum, mother." said Aaron as Emilia and Miles chuckled. "Thank you for having me over."

"You're always welcomed." said Miles with a laugh.

"Bye Aaron!" said the twins. He waved goodbye as Y/n grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the house.

"You didn't have to come get me.." said Aaron as he let go of Y/n's hand.

"I did because Emilia and Miles would've keep you over there." said Y/n with a laugh, Aaron glared at her as she looked at him. "You can't really want Emilia and Miles as your parents instead of us."

"You guys don't love me..." said Aaron softly as Y/n opened the door and looked at him.

"Did you hear that come out of mine or your fathers mouth? Just because Vereena told you that to make you mad doesn't mean it's true, Aaron." said Y/n as he looked at her. Adrian made a chair appear as Aaron sighed and sat down.

"Vereena and Zenith are grounded, did you know that?" said Adrian as Aaron looked away and made a face.

"Mum just told me." said Aaron softly as Adrian shook his head.

"I don't know why you let Vereena's words affect you, Aaron. You know that's not true, she was just doing to make you mad." said Adrian while Y/n rest her chin on her hand.

"You should know we love you with all our hearts. Especially since you're the one in the middle, with Zenith we were still young and we didn't know much about parenting and with Vereena we kind of just let her do what she wanted. We knew how to be good parents with you but if you want to go and live with Emilia and Miles, you be my guest." said Y/n as Adrian made a face.

"You rather live with Emilia and Miles?" said Adrian surprised, Aaron looked down and sighed.

"No.. I want you two as my parents.. it just isn't fair how I always get in trouble when it's Vereena and Zenith doing the things to make me mad!" said Aaron.

"Well you aren't in trouble right now are you?" said Y/n, Aaron shook his head as Adrian cracked a smile. "Well Zenith can't use his phone for three days because he didn't want to listen to what I had to say and Vereena doll house is locked and she can't watch Tv for a week."

"Really?!" said Aaron, Y/n and Adrian nodded as Aaron stared at them in shock.

"Now uncle Lucas and Sammy are coming later for dinner so go take a shower and get dressed." said Y/n as Aaron smiled and ran to the stairs.

———

Liviana shot up from bed, tears streaming down her face as she got out bed and ran into Emilia's and Miles room. "Mummy... dad?" said Liviana softly.

"Yes Livi?" said Miles softly.

"I had another nightmare... Can I sleep with you guys.." said Liviana as she climbed into bed.

"Don't you think you're getting a little big to be sleeping with us?" said Miles as Emilia chuckled.

"If Livis sleeping in here I am too! Move over mum!" said Nathanial climbing into bed.

"I'll go get you some sleeping draught Livi, I don't know what you're going to do when you leave to Hogwarts and get your nightmares." said Emilia as she got up and walked out the room.

"What was your dream about this time?" asked Miles half asleep.

"It's the same one over and over again, dad! Some scary man pulling me by my ankle and taking a bite out of my leg!" said Livi as Miles snorted. "It's not funny!"

"No, no, of course it's not." said Miles as him and Nathanial started laughing.

"It's just your imagination, Livi!" said Nathanial as he covered himself and turned away from her.

"Well you try having those stupid nightmares almost everyday! Imbecile!" said Livi.

"Livi, don't call your brother that." said Miles as he patted her on the head.

"Well he doesn't understand!" said Livi.

"I'm older so you can't talk to me like that!" said Nathanial.

"I'm smarter!" said Livi, Emilia came back and gave Livi the potion.

"Yeah well i'm taller!" said Nathanial.

"I'm cuter!" said Livi as Miles bursted into laugher.

"Liviana Miray Bletchley, drink you potion and go to sleep, you to have to be up early tomorrow." said Miles as Emilia climb back into bed and pulled Nathanial into a hug.

"Can you tell us a story!" said Nathanial as Emilia rubbed Livianas hair.

"Yes please!" said Liviana. "About how you two met! Please!"

"You two hear that story all the time." said Miles with a smile.

"Ok how about when we were born? You never told us that one?" said Nathanial as Miles sighed and looked at Emilia as the moon light lit up his face.

"Ok so your mother and I met when we were eleven at the Slytherin table." said Miles as Emilia snorted. "I've always had a crush on her but she was to busy looking at this other boy."

"Cedric!" said Nathanial as Emilia groaned. "He's dead now though..."

"Merlin Nathanial, harsh." said Livi.

"Your dad thinks he's so funny, he use to have a girlfriend for everyday of the week. Don't let him fool you, my loves." said Emilia as Miles rolled his eyes. "Now we told you the story, go to sleep now."

"Mum! Livi and I have been working on our American accent, grandma and grandpa think it's pretty good!" said Nathanial as Miles chuckled.

"Go to sleep Nathanial." said Emilia covering his face.

"How do we sound mom? Do you think if we were to go to New York again, they'll notice were Irish?" said Liviana as Miles bursted into laugher, Livi and Nathanial started giggling as Emilia shook her head.

"Wow, sound straight like an American." said Emilia falling asleep.

"Alright, time for sleep you two." said Miles laughing as the twins started giggling.

————

"You send me a letter right away and tell us what house you're in." said Y/n as she held Vereena's hand while Zenith and Aaron pushed their trunks into the platform.

"You'll have the twins with you, Fred, Laira, and Victorie." said Adrian as they continued to walk in, seeing the Bletchley family.

"Hi Livi!" said Vereena as she ran towards here. Laira and Victorie were with her as she smiled. Andres and Teddy were in their own corner talking. Fred was talking to Nathanial when Aaron made his way over. "I wish I could be in the same year as you three!"

"You'll have Evander, Vincent and Bella!" said Laira as she smiled. Bella Morales was the second born of Hayden and Eloise. Evander Bletchley is the first born of Gianna and Cane. Vincent Montague, eldest son of Graham and Mia.

"Yeah but I have to wait another year!" said Vereena as Livi, Laira and Vic giggled.

"Oh I don't know how i'll be a whole ten months without my babies!" said Emilia as she grabbed Nathanial and hugged him tightly as Adrian and Y/n chuckled.

"Oh mum! Get off me." said Nathanial as Emilia gasped and looked at him.

"Oh, pero anoche querías dormir con nosotros, ahora quieres actuar así?(Oh but last night you wanted to sleep with us but now you want to act like that?)" said Emilia as Hayden, Andres, Nick, Liviana, Evander and Laira started laughing.

"Mum! Stop!" said Nathanial as he turned red. The whistle blew on the train as Miles snorted and bent down towards Nathanials and Livis length.

"I know mum said she didn't want you guys to take them but they'll miss you when you're gone." said Miles as he slide a Bowtruckle into both of their robes.

"Bye dad! Bye Mum!" said Liviana as she hugged Miles and Emilia goodbye, Nathanial did the same as they boarded the train.

"I'll see you two, please behave. I don't want any letters from Mcgonagall of you, Zenith. Behave yourself and tell Cat to behave himself as well." said Y/n as she looked at the Bowtruckle who hide into Zenith hair.

"I have ten galleons on Miles that you'll be a Slytherin so write to us fast!" said Adrian as he fist pumped Zenith and Aaron.

"Bye Zenith!" said Vereena as she hugged him goodbye, Aaron was already in the train with Livi and Nathanial before Vereena can say anything.

The trip to Hogwarts was long and enjoyable. Laira, Vic and Liviana watched Aaron, Nathanial, and Fred use a bunch of products from Weasleys Wizards Wheezes. "So what house to do think you'll be?" said Livi.

"Well all the Weasleys' been in Gryffindors so I'll be a Gryffindor!" said Fred as he smiled.

"Oh I don't know!" said Victorie.

"I hope i'm not in Gryffindor, I don't want to be in the same house as Zenith." said Aaron as Nathanial looked at him. "They always tell me I look like my dad, so I hope I'll be Slytherin."

"Well my dad didn't go to Hogwarts so I don't know." said Laira with a laugh. "I'm hoping Slytherin or Ravenclaw, all the story tia Emilia's told me it seems fun!"

"I hope we're in Slytherin too!" said Liviana as the train came a stop. The grabbed their trunks and made their way over to where a large man was calling out for them.

"Firs' years! Over her'" said Hagrid as they hurried over. Filling into boats as they made their way over, crossing over the black lake.

"Mum says you can swim in there with the giant squid!" said Aaron as him and Liviana looked into the lake. Finally entering the castle they were greeted with the Headmistress.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup." said Mcgonagall as Aaron and Nathanial looked at each other and smiled. "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily."

"Oh how exciting! Our parents use to walk these stairs and halls all the time!" said Aaron as he nudged Fred.

"We're ready for you." said Neville Longbottom. They followed him into the Great Hall as the Sorting Hat began to sing, finally finishing Professor McGonagall pulled a long scroll and started reading names.

"Liviana Bletchley!" said Mcgonagall, she quickly walked up into the chair as the hat was placed on top of her head.

"Bletchley... hmm.. you're mother was a Morales, you're smart.. she would do good in Ravenclaw... but no.. Gryffindor? Definitely have some traits... it must be 'SLYTHERIN'!" shouted the hat, Liviana smirked and got off the chair making her way to the Slytherin table.

"Nathanial Bletchley!" said Mcgonagall.

"Another Bletchley.. oh no, I know where to place you simply off the thoughts of your brain. 'SLYTHERIN'!" shouted the hat. Nate grinned and made his way towards Liviana.

"Hey your mums that model, right?" said an upperclassman, the twins nodded as he grinned. "She's hot."

"Don't call my mum hot! Creep!" said Nathanial as him and Livi stared at him.

"Laira Morales!" said Mcgonagall

"Hmm.. Morales? I've never sorted your parents.. you have giant ambition but your loyal and determined.. you're joining your cousins. 'SLYTHERIN'!" shouted the hat, she smiled and ran towards Livi and Nate.

"Aaron Pucey." said Mcgonagall.

"Your whole family's been in Slytherin besides your brother who broke it. You don't seem to kin on being a Gryffindor.. thats wonderful for you since you have better things coming. 'SLYTHERIN!" shouted the hat. Livi, Laira and Nate cheered as Aaron smiled and ran towards the Slytherins.

"F-Fred Weasley!" said Mcgonagall

"Another Weasley, GRYFFINDOR!" said the hat and Fred made his way towards the Gryffindor table.

"Victorie Weasley!" said Mcgonagall.

"Hmm we're breaking tradition, aren't we? RAVENCLAW!" shouted the hat, Vicky smiled and hoped of the chair making her way to the blue table.

"This is so good! I knew we'll all be in Slytherin!" said Nathanial as he fist bumped Aaron.

————

December 1st 2011

"I do miss my little ones." said Emilia as served Y/n, Adrian and Mrs. Morales tea. "I wonder if McGonagall will let me go visit them."

"Do you think she will? I think Vereena is having the time of her without her brothers. Her father is spoiling her." said Y/n as Emilia and Mrs. Morales chuckled.

"Nothing is wrong with that." said Adrian as Miles and Mr. Morales snorted. "I wish we would've had one more."

"It's never to late." said Mrs. Morales as Y/n made a face and shook her head.

"Merlin no, my three are fine. They barely even get along. Zenith sent me a letter the other day saying him and Aaron haven't talked at all." said Y/n as Emilia rose her eyebrows.

"I think Aaron feels the way I felt towards Hayden and Nick back when I was younger." said Emilia as she glanced at her parents.

"I think he does too, Zenith and Vereena always team up on him." said Adrian as Y/n nodded.

"We do not!" shouted Vereena from the living room.

"Speaking of daughters." said Mrs. Morales. "Are you going to give Livi a quince?"

"A what?" said Miles

"It's a hispanic thing, when a girl turns fifteen they threw a big party and she wears a big dress and dances with her father and all that." said Emilia as Mrs. and Mr. Morales nodded.

"You didn't have one?" said Adrian.

"Yeah well do you remember how my parents were before?" said Emilia as Adrian glanced at the Morales'.

"Don't be a liar, you didn't want one. We asked you if you wanted one." said Mr. Morales.

"Ok well I didn't want one but that's because you two weren't good parents at that time." said Emilia as Miles shook his head.

"Ok well you and Miles are wonderful parents to the twins. Livi and Nathanial can be partners, Bella and Andres, Aaron and Laira, Fred and Vereena, Evander and Jasmine, Vincent and Victorie." said Mrs. Morales as Emilia made a face.

"Andres will be seventeen when Livis fifteen and you don't know if Y/n and Adrian, Mia and Graham, Cane and Gianna even want their kids to be in her quince. You don't even know if she wants a quince." said Emilia a little annoyed.

"I bet she doesn't even know what is it. You don't teach her anything about her Mexican side." said Mr. Morales.

"Because I don't know anything about being Mexican, I was in London most of my life haven't I been?" said Emilia as Miles, Y/n and Adrian glanced at each other.

"Then give her a quince." said Mrs. Morales. "Let her and Nate know more about their mexican side, since you wanted to marry a white man."

"I don't see anything wrong with the white man." said Miles offended.

"Nick wants to give Laira a quince but she doesn't want one, Hayden is going to give Bella one and Sarah is going to give Jasmine one." said Mrs. Morales as Emilia made a face and looked at Miles.

"Do you want to give her one?" said Emilia as Miles turned to his in laws.

"Well if she wants one, why not?" said Miles.

"You can have Aaron and Vereena for whatever." said Y/n as Emilia cracked a smile and shook her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...
655K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...