𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓

By AMPJ101

"I promise that I'll Adore Her." When he met you at the beginning of the summer he knew he wanted to adore y... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Chapter!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not an update!
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter!!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
CAMERAS...LIGHTS...ACTION!

Chapter 1

4.8K 102 88
By AMPJ101

"Ow Love! Stop gripping me like that."
Rolling her eyes Love mean mugged her boyfriend as she sat there flat ironing and combing her wig that was now placed on his head.

"Jean shut the hell up and stop being such a big baby if you'd stay still I wouldn't have to keep gripping your head!"

Crossing his arms slouching a bit he touched the top of his head to see how much she had left. Love instantly swatted his fingers away with her comb.

"OWW that shit hurt Love!"

Letting out a dramatic sigh she scrunched her nose in anger." If you touch it you'll mess it up!"

Groaning Jean tilted his head back looking at his pretty girlfriend who was focused on flat ironing the hair. He liked watching her when she was busy, watching how her nose sometimes scrunched when she got focused on things, he thought it was pretty cute.

"Love don't you love me?"

Looking at him she curled her lip a bit, "I mean I guess depends on the day."

Rolling his eyes he reached his long arms up brushing a stray hair out her face." Then why make me sit here I look like an idiot."

Putting the flat iron down she looked at him, "Don't you want me to be the baddest bitch in town? I cant be that with a messed up wig."

Smirking he fiddled with her tank top a bit," you already the baddest in town baby."

Blowing air out her nose a small smile came across her lips. Leaning down she grabbed his cheek with her fingers. " That was slick."

Smiling she pulled him in for a kiss arms wrapped around his torso as he sat in the chair and his own arms wrapping around the back of her head. Her small golden necklace that had a J initial on it dangling across his face as they both sat their enjoying one another as I'll Kill You by Summer Walker played on the TV.

"Y'all dead ass need to get a room."

Looking up both furrowed their eyebrows at the familiar voice. There stood Connie in a grey hoodie and some matching Nike shorts leaning on the door phone in his hand and flash going off as he took a picture of the both of them.

"Connie how the hell did you get in he-"
Before Love could finish her sentence Jean hopped up marching over to Connie.

"Delete that shit baldie!"

Laughing his ass off Connie ran off screaming behind him, " IM SENDING THIS SHIT TO THE GC!"

Jean gasping ran after him red 40" wig flowing behind him.

Laughing herself Love unplugged the flat iron from the outlet not trying to repeat past incidents. Shaking her head she walked down the hallway into the den area by the door.

Her speed however picked up at the sight in front of her.

"MY DAMN WIG STOP THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!"

In front of her Jean currently had Connie in a headlock trying the grab the phone out of Connie's hand.

Connie was waving the phone around trying his best to type with one finger still laughing his ass off.

But what had Love pressed was the fact of Connie currently gripping the hell out of her wig with his other hand the top already bunching up messing up all her hard work.

Both boys looked up at Love's words pausing as they remembered that one incident where they had ended up spilling Love's entire thing of hair products and accidentally catching the rest on fire. They both shivered as they remembered her reaction instantly letting go of her wig.

Huffing she took the wig off of Jean the wig cap was now the only thing on him making him look bald.

"Jean it's deadass not that serious it's just a photo in a wig."

Looking up still having Connie in a head lock, " Love you do know you're in the picture too right?"

Pushing out her lip still fixing the wig she raised an eyebrow at him. "Yea so what?"

Shaking his head still trying to get the phone from Connie he pointed at Love's head. "Bae you still got that plastic bag on your head remember?"

Eyebrows shooting up in shock she gasped touching the top of her head hearing the noise of the bag. Forgetting that her hair was in a bag to let the products soak, mainly because she put the bag on three days ago because her aunt kept promising she was gonna do it.

"Beat his ass bae!" Running behind the boys she kicked the back of Connie's legs in making both men fall to the ground. As the phone had fell out of Connie's hand she bent down to pick it up going to his camera roll and deleting the photo and making sure to go to his recently deleted to delete it out of there to learning her lesson from last time.

"Ow Horseface get your big ass off of me!"

Jean standing up off the ground sucked his teeth, "Shut up baldie and what I say about calling me horseface?"

Rolling his eyes shifting towards his knees Connie looked up,"Hey what I say I'm not bald I'm just-"

Before he could get his sentence out Love's grey pitbull rushed up to Connie licking the mans face.

Connie winced away pushing the dog off of him. "Ew Baloo that's disgusting."

As the man got up Love shook her head looking at him. "How'd you even get in here?"

Trying to wipe the slobber off his face Connie looked at Love," Do you have a wipe or something? And remember when you guys went out of town and had me stay at the apartment to watch Baloo and Felidae?"

Rolling her eyes Love went to the hallway closet getting out a set of baby wipes handing them to Connie. "Really Connie? Next time just knock and how come you came over here anyways?"

Shrugging his shoulders making his way over to the kitchen that connected to the living room he opened up the fridge leaning into it grabbing out a HI-C.

"Can't a guy come visit his two best friends you used to come over to our place all the time before Jean moved out. "

Rolling her eyes Love placed the wig on the counter. "Don't turn this on me and the only reason you came over here is to hang?"

Raising an eyebrow at him as he shook his head proceeding to go through their cabinets grabbing a bag of little bites the party mix kind and some golden Oreos. Sitting down at one of those counter tables sitting in the high seat kicking his legs a bit.

"Yea stop acting like you guys didn't miss me!"

Coming back from the room wig cap off and fixing his hair Jean shook his head snatching the mini muffins away from Connie and popping the uneaten Oreos in his mouth. "I told you we should of changed the locks Love, and he's lying Sasha's on a date right now at their apartment."

Eyebrows shooting up she looked at Connie," Who is she on a date with?"

If she didn't tell me then it's probably....

Gasping Connie looked at Jean, " Bro I was eating that! And she's on a date with Niccolo they're supposed to be having this big cooking date or something and asked me to kick rocks."

Face scrunching up at the said name she looked at Connie not noticing her arms crossing over her chest," Niccoloooo? Since when did those two start going on dates?"

Shrugging his shoulders Connie sat down next to Jean on the couch the taller man flinching away at the close proximity as Connie tried to grab the mini muffins back.

"Connie you're all up on me! Give me some damn space these are my mini muffins!"

Still trying to grab them Love shook her head at the two and their common antics. "Connie are they still on a date right now?"

Giving up Connie slouched back into the couch grabbing the remote turning on the tv. " Jean don't you believe that sharing is caring? And I don't know Love I think so. Why don't tell me the girls are fighting?"

Looking off at her dog hiding in the corner she sighed biting the inside of her cheek a bit. " No I just think she can do better than Niccolo."

Tilting his head towards Love, Jean looked at her he knew exactly what was bothering her but at the moment didn't really feel like dragging it out especially not after getting popped with a comb fifty times today.

Snatching the remote from Connie he looked at the tv," Really, Niccolo's the reason? Also your dog ripped up something in the room."

Sucking her teeth choosing to ignore his little comment Love walked off to the room groaning." Jeannn why couldn't you have picked it up."

Scrolling through Netflix not bothering to look up he spoke loud enough for her to hear, " Remember I clean up after the cat and you the dog?"

Shaking his head Connie looked at Jean, "That's petty you better stop playing before you end up single."

Rolling his eyes Jean continued to scroll through Netflix, "Shut up, and what happened to that girl you were talking about the other day, she ever text you back?"

Looking off Connie bit the inside of his cheek watching as Felidae  came out of the laundry room checking his bowl. "Ughhh she said she'd text me when she got home but I think she must have gotten lost or something."

Jean looked away from the Netflix looking at Connie. He burst out laughing mainly because Connie had met said girl weeks ago.

————————————————————
Authors Note:

Hiii guys thanks for reading my first chapter you will be introduced in the second chapter, so don't worry if you were confused!!

Also Love's description since I edited it out earlier: Short, red head darkskin girl, really pretty overall and you'll find out what you're connection is to her next chapter!!

Also Jean in the back feeling himself in Love's wig:

Lmaoo hope y'all enjoyed more to come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.5K 65
x black fem reader have you given too many chances or do they deserve one more? how many chances are too many chances? (-loved & afraid- book 2)
63K 2.1K 22
eren jaeger && connie springer.