Chapter 2.

Looking at the mess on the floor Love smacked her face shaking her head. Not feeling like cleaning all of the shredded box up she plopped down onto her bed grabbing her phone that had been charging on the nightstand.

Seeing that she had a few missed messages from you along with a few ig dms she decided to click on her missed messages first.

Rolling her eyes Love was about to text you back but she got a FaceTime call. Making a stank face she answered the phone.

"Damn finally-   ew you look ugly as shit." You said over the phone pulling your head back lips scrunched in disgust.

Flicking you off Love mean mugged you, " Girl bye ask someone else to come get you, why can't BB, Ari, or your mom do it?

Rolling your eyes you looked at Love, " You must have thought you was my first choice all of them are busy so I didn't bother."

"Who said I'm not busy?"

You stopped playing with your nails giving Love and annoyed look.

"Because you don't have a life duh- I knew you wouldn't be busy."

"BYE ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO COME GET YOU!"

Hanging up the phone Love let it roll over a few inches away from her playing with her own nails.

Her phone instantly vibrating Love rolled her fingers hitting answer again.

"Now you know that was dramatic come get me and stop playing."

Giving you a stank look Love and you glared at one another through the phone. "Just call a Uber or something I got shit to do."

"You can't just leave me here you have to come get me don't be like that."

Laying on her side, she sighed " And why do I have to come get you?"

Pulling your head back you looked at Love up and down on the phone. " Uhm isn't us sharing blood enough?"

"Half blood"

Sucking your teeth you glared at Love, " I got this thing of crabs and they getting cold as I wait please come get me.

As you dragged out that final please Love's eyes widened a bit at the mentioning of crabs.

"Crabsssss where you at yo job? I'll be there in a minute. Ok bye."

"Bit-"

Before you could finish your sentence Love hung up hopping out of the bed to go and throw something on.

Love's outfit: