Imagines of your favorite hot...

By lavenderpuritywriter

title says it all :) a collection of imagines, smuts, fluffs, one-shots, etc of your fav Chris wood and the m... More

A/N
Kai Parker Smut - Hunting You ;)
Kai Parker Angst/Smut - For my Sake and Yours
Jake Riley Imagine/Smut - 3 Months
Kai Parker ~ Crush
Kai Parker Smut ~ Devil in Disguise
Kai Parker Smut ~ Only You
Kai Parker Smut - Sex Tape
Kai Parker Fluff/Angst - Needed You
Jake Riley Smut - Cheater's Punishment
Kai Parker Fluff - Bowl of Naughtiness
Mon-El Smut - Yoga Fun
Kai Parker Angst - Take me back
Kai Parker Smut - Behind the Counter
Chris Wood Smut - Distraction
Kai Parker Smut - Magic Panties
A/N
Jake Riley Imagine - All a Game: PART 1
Kai Parker Smut - A Helping Hand
Jake Riley Imagine All a Game: Part 2
Chris Wood Smut - The Sex Scene
Kai Parker Smut - Faking It
Kai Parker Smut - Fuck Buddies
Brandon North Smut - Stuck
Kai Parker Smut - A Rude Awakening
Kai Parker Angst - The Rebound
Kai Parker Smut - Needy
Kai Parker Smut - The Cam-Girl
Kai Parker Angst
Kai Parker Smut - Morning Wood
Kai Parker Smut - Anything You Want
Kai Parker Smut - The Old and the New
Chris Wood Smut - Dad's Best Friend
Kai Parker Smut - Teach me how

Kai Parker Imagine - Forgotten Birthday

10.3K 114 841
By lavenderpuritywriter

Word Count- 3,185

Summary- Kai forgets your birthday :(

*** Your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own. ***

The clock strikes 8:37 pm. Mascara poured down your flushed cheeks as your sorrowful heart aches. 

He forgot.

Early this morning...

You had been waiting for this day for so long. Kai had been telling you everything that he had been planning for you and how special this day was going to be. You woke up to the sunlight blaring through your windows like you usually did. You smiled. It was finally here. You closed your eyes and rolled over, intending to snuggle into someone's chest, but the bed was empty. Odd.

You sat up and rubbed your sleepy eyes. Your hair was a mess after rolling around all night. You weren't able to sleep. You were just too excited. Kai had been hyping this day up too much that you couldn't even doze off as you tried to sleep. You fiddled with your fingers as you waited a few minutes, figuring he might be making you breakfast, and who were you to ruin such a sweet and thoughtful surprise?

After almost 10 minutes, you decided to climb out of bed and make your way downstairs after not smelling any food or hearing your noisy boyfriend from the kitchen. 

You slowly walked down the stairs, still hopeful that this might have been his plan all along, but as you neared the kitchen your hopes were shattered. Your boyfriend was nowhere to be found. You bit your lip nervously. 

He wouldn't forget... Would he?

You ran back upstairs, deciding to call him and see where he was. He usually never left without leaving a note or saying goodbye. Maybe he was out getting decorations and didn't want to wake you on your sleeping day. Yes! That's what's happening.

He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey, babe!" You cheered.

"Hey, Y/N!" He said back. You waited for a second. Waiting for him to say those two words, but they never came.

"Um, whatcha doin'?" You asked.

"Oh, just having lunch with Damon. Isn't that weird? Ha! Loser has no one else to talk to," He joked, and you could hear Damon's protests on the other side of the phone. 

Damon.

Damon!

Of course, he's with Damon. They must be planning what Kai's going to surprise you with tonight. Of course! Oh, this was cute. Acting like he forgot your birthday. This is cute.

"Oh, I see. Well, don't be out too long," You giggled.

"Not like we have much going on today," Kai retorted... jokingly?

"Right. Right. Well, I'll see you later! I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N. I'll see you later," He said as he hung up. 

Didn't you just have the best boyfriend?

No. No, you don't. 

After that, you had gotten ready for whatever he was planning on doing with you tonight, but as the night got later and later, you realized he truly had forgotten, so now you sit on your couch, in your pretty dress, in your prettily ruined makeup, eating icecream and watching TV.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The sound of your doorbell ringing frightened you for a moment before thoughts flooded your head. 

Had he actually remembered?

Did I just ruin my makeup?

Oh shit, I have to redo my makeup.

You scrambled off the couch, turning your TV off and throwing your precious ice cream in the process as you ran to the door. You swung the door open with a smile on your face only to come face-to-face with Stefan.

"Oh," You sighed.

He laughed. "Oh? I am your best friend, Y/N. I am hurt," He joked. You smiled and rolled your eyes as you invited him in. You plopped back onto the couch as he looked around your house like it was his first time over, and then you noticed the shiny present box in his hands.

"Is that for me?" You asked as you pointed at the box.

"No, it's also my birthday today, and I thought I would just open my present in front of you," He joked and sat down next to you.

"Shut up," You laughed and shoved his shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong with your face?"

"Excuse me?" You asked, your eyebrows furrowing.

"No! No! I didn't mean it like that. You- You look absolutely stunning. You just have mascara running down your face, and your eyes are all red and puffy," He said, quickly correcting himself.

"Well, turns out my boyfriend is an absolute idiot. He forgot," You said quietly. Stefan sighed.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N."

"Guess this is what I get for dating a sociopath, right?" You laughed sadly.

"He does love you," Stefan said after a moment.

"I don't-"

"Y/N," He said, grabbing your hand. "He loves you. We, men, are idiots and do idiotic things... a lot, but that doesn't mean we don't love you. It just shows how amazing you are for putting up with this crap," He laughs, making you laugh too.

"Thank you, Stefan. I really needed-"

"I'm home-" Kai yells as he walks into your house. His smirk falls as he sees you and Stefan on the couch, holding hands. "What's going on here?" He asks. "And why are you so dressed up? Were you going out with him? Wow, Y/N. I didn't think you were this low," Kai spits. You begin to cry. You cry because he still doesn't realize, and you cry because you're in love with such a dick.

"Are you kidding me?" Stefan yells. "I just sat here and defended you and promised Y/N you still loved her, and this is what she gets? Especially today?" Stefan is beyond pissed. "You're such a fucking dick," Stefan growls.

"Oh, you're gonna wish you hadn't said that, Steffie," Kai laughs, flicking his wrist to break one of Stefan's legs.

"Kai, stop!" You yelled as you ran over to Stefan.

"Oh, look at you. Defending your boy toy," He chuckled.

"What- Why are you jealous of him? You know we are just friends! You are such an asshole!" You shout.

"Motus," Kai whispered, sending you sliding a few feet back, your head hitting the coffee table making you groan in pain. Kai flicks his wrist again, breaking Stefan's other leg. 

"Kai, stop. Please," You cried from the ground.

"Why? He said it was a special day. Huh? Is it your anniversary or something?" He laughed.

"It's my birthday, you idiot," You whimpered. 

All of the chaos stopped. Stefan's bones healed quickly, and he slowly got up.

"Go, Stefan. I'm fine," You mumbled. He looked at you for reassurance, and you nodded your head. He glared at Kai's frozen expression before walking out, slamming the door on the way out. You shakily sat up, rubbing the back of your head that was starting to ache. You stumbled to get up, meeting Kai's eyes defeatedly.

"Y/N, baby," He whispered, tears filling his eyes. Kai cried on rare occasions, like when he knew he's messed up terribly. 

You clenched your jaw in response and walked past him, purposely shoving his arm. You walked towards the kitchen, searching for pills to ease the headache that was approaching. You heard footsteps behind you.

"What are- What are you looking for?" Kai gulped.

"A knife to kill you with," You mumbled. "Pills," You answered back.

"Let me help," He said.

"I think you've done enough, Malachai." Kai knew he fucked up... bad. You only used his name when you were horrifically pissed off at him.

"Ah, fuck," You groaned as your head started to pound. He vamp-sped to your side, holding one side of your waist and your head in the other. You looked up at him, a confused look in your eyes. His eyes were filled with guilt as they shifted from your head to your eyes. There was a pleading sign in his eyes. Pleading you to let him help you.

"Let me run you a bath," He whispered. You knawed at your lip for a moment, but in the end, ended up nodding your head defeatedly. He lightly grabbed your arm in one hand and your waist in the other, helping you walk upstairs. Truthfully, you probably didn't need him to help you walk, but he's going to be working his ass off to get you to forgive him. His eyes were locked on you the entire time he walked you up. He bit his lip nervously. Honestly, he was ready to beg on his knees for you if you wanted to leave. He wouldn't be able to handle that. He walked you to the bathroom, noticing you looking at yourself shamefully in the mirror. Even through the ruined mascara, you were the most breathtaking thing he had ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on, and it sickened him that he had done this to you. He walked back to you with a small smile on his face. Your hands gripped the sink counter as he got closer to you. He stood behind you, looking at you through the mirror. "You look absolutely ravishing in this dress, Y/N," He whispered before unzipping the dress and helping you step out of it so you were left in your matching undergarments. It was his favorite set. Kai gasped audibly. You looked absolutely stunning, and you had been planning to spend your night with him, but not like this. "Y/N. You are so absolutely breathtaking," He whispered.

"Yeah? You should have seen me about two hours ago. I looked much better," You mumbled. He sighed as he helped you out of your bra and underwear, looking at you in complete awe. He snapped out of it and walked over to the bath before starting the water and making sure it was at an appropriate temperature. 

"I'll, uh- I'll go get you some ibuprofen," He whispered, placing a gentle kiss on your shoulder before walking out. You looked at yourself in the mirror, biting your lip and nervously tapping your finger against the sink as you tried not to cry. You covered your eyes with your hands as you started to sob, making the pounding in your head all the worse. "I got you some- Y/N," He whispered, quickly setting down the medicine and grabbing you, sitting down on the edge of the tub with you in his lap. He cradled you into his chest, rubbing your bare back and holding your head into his peck. He didn't say anything, knowing you won't want to hear him anyway. All you heard was a faint, 'I'm sorry,' against your head, and it was enough to make you calm down for a moment. "Worst birthday ever, huh?" He sighed, and for some reason, it made you laugh a bit.

"N-Not the worst. On my- my 13th birthday, my aunt got drunk and c-cussed everyone out. It was actually kind of funny," You chuckled sadly. Kai laughed along with you, glad that you were still speaking to him. It was more than he deserved.

"I would like to meet her," He laughed. "Come on, let's get you in," He whispered, placing a kiss on your forehead. It almost made you laugh how the only cure for Kai's mistakes was him being there with you. He slowly lifted you and sat you in the warm bath. He stopped the water and poured three pills into his hand. You went to grab them from him, but he stopped you. "Your hands are wet. Just open your mouth," He said softly. You obliged, and he poured some water into your mouth to follow. You let your hands rest on the edges of the bathtub as you tried to soak off all of the events that happened today. After a few moments, you felt Kai softly and cautiously lift your hand into his. You peeked open one eye at him, and if you weren't so upset with him, you would have laughed at his nervousness. It reminded you of your first date together. He had been so cautious to touch you that whole night. It was the sweetest thing in the world.

"Malachai," You whispered, closing your eyes again as his eyes shot to yours frantically. "Whatcha thinking about?"

He stayed silent for what felt like forever. "How much I don't want you to leave me," He sighed as he looked down at your hand, gripping it tighter. You hummed in response. You knew if you opened your eyes right now, he'd be staring at you intently since you didn't really give him a response to his thought.

You squeezed his hand. "Calm down. I'm not leaving," You answered, hearing an audible sigh leave his mouth. "I couldn't even if I tried."

It had been a few minutes. Kai was still playing with your fingers like a little boy, but you didn't mind. You liked taking care of him- making him feel safe. You knew he never got to feel loved growing up, and that broke your heart. You wouldn't ever want him to feel like that again even if he messed up... a lot.

"Let's wash your hair," Kai says after a while. He finally lets go of your hand and helps push you under the water. You come up, wiping your eyes and pushing the hair out of your face. Kai takes your shampoo and squirts some in his hand. He rubs his palms together before gently running the soap through your hair. It feels nice at first. His hands gently scratching your scalp, but it soon becomes too much on your sore spot. You whimper out, but Kai doesn't seem to hear you.

"Stop, please," You whisper, softly pushing his hands away. He cups your face, making you look at him.

"Did I hurt you?! Y/N, Jesus Christ, I'm so sorry. I'm fucking ruining you, God-" You cut him off, gently cupping his cheeks and kissing him the softest you ever had.

"Your freakouts are making my headache worse," You whispered, pecking his lips again. He helped you rinse the shampoo out before gently running conditioner through your hair and repeating the process.

"Okay, let's get you out," Kai sighed and helped you out. "I'll go get you some clothes." You grabbed your towel and started to dry yourself off. Your headache was starting to get worse being out of the hot water. You felt a tear sliver down your cheek as you pressed your hand to your forehead. Kai came back a minute later, rushing to your side as he heard you groan in pain.

"Kai, it hurts," You whimpered.

"I know. I'm so sorry, Y/N," He whispered. "Let's get your clothes on, and then we can go to bed, okay?"

"Okay," You mumbled. He helped you get one of his shirts on and a pair of your underwear. He carried you to the bed and gently sat you down, being careful not to hurt you any more than he already had. You sank into your mattress, happy to finally just get the day over with. You turned on your side, away from Kai's side of the bed. You heard Kai go change before you felt his side of the mattress sink in. You could literally feel Kai's eyes burning into you. "Stop staring," You mumbled.

"Y/N, we need to talk. I'm going insane," He breathed.

"Good."

"Y/N," He warned.

"Kai, I have a headache. Just let me sleep," You sighed. You felt a strong arm flip you onto your back. You huffed. You just wanted to sleep.

"Y/N, please," Kai begged, studying your face.

"What is there to talk about? You forgot my birthday. You screwed up. There. We talked," You spit. You saw a tear fall down his cheek, and your expression softened. "Look, I'm not going to leave you if that's what you're worried about, but Kai, you have some real making up to do after what you did to Stefan... and to me."

"You don't think I know that? Y/N, I fuck up again and again, and you still want me here? Why? Why is that?"

"Because I love you, and I know how much you hate being alone. I wouldn't ever want you to feel like you used to. I would never wish that upon you, Malachai," You said like it was obvious. He shook his head with a sad smile and wiped his eyes.

"God, why can't you just be mad at me? It would make this so much easier," He laughed sadly.

"Oh, I am beyond mad at you. I just know how rough you've had it, but Malachai," You said, looking him in the eye. "You will never hurt me like that again." He nodded his head, trying to hold back a sob. "Come here," You whispered and opened your arms, gesturing for him to lay with you. He cautiously crawled towards you, laying his head on your chest and wrapping his arms around you.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry," He sobbed into your chest. You had never seen him like this, and you never wanted to see it again. It broke your heart, even if he had messed up. 

"I know you are, Kai," You whispered.

"No, no. Can you believe me? F-First, I forget your birthday like a fucking idiot, and- and then I come home and accuse you of something you'd never do, and to top it off, I hurt you. I actually hurt you. You were planning such a special night for us, and you were expecting me to spend the night with you, and I- I hurt you. God, I'm sorry." He wraps his arms tighter around you, saying even if you wanted to leave he wouldn't let you. He lifts his head and cups your cheeks. "Y/N, I will never do that again. You have to believe me. I'll change. I'll stop being so jealous. Just don't- don't leave me, baby," He cried.

"I'm never leaving you, Kai. Get that through your thick head," You laughed. He smiled before kissing you passionately, saying everything that needed to be said through it. He parted with a big grin and laid his head back on your chest while grabbing your hand and playing with it. "Don't think this means you're off the hook. You owe me," You giggled.

"Anything you want."

"Well, first, I would like you to apologize to Stefan... in person."

"Anything but that," He groaned.

"Kai, I'm serious. He was defending you before you came in and acted like a dick," You reminded him.

"Fine, fine," He huffed.

"And I would like to wake up to pancakes in the morning," You said with a smile. He lifted his head to smile back.

"Of course. Anything you want, baby."

+++

yall im having major writer's block. i promise I see all of your requests, but for some reason, im having the hardest time trying to write them, so im going to write the ones I feel excited for to hopefully get my groove back lol

also, thank you for all of the love <3

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.8K 36
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
179K 1.4K 53
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
53.8K 2.5K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !