SniperMask x reader yaoi Heat...

By SniperMaskluve

a really h*rny story about the reader x SniperMask 18+ it starts getting good😏😏😏 at chapter 4 More

strange place
a girl with a smask on
SniperMask
love feeling's
Big hit

medium heat

1.5K 9 10
By SniperMaskluve

This wattpad is meant for but boys and girls. POV Y/N

As it gets darker and darker we decide to sleep on the roof for the night.

I lie down he gets on top of me and we start making out while time passes i can feel that my body wants him and it wants him now.

He takes my shirt off while still making out then i unbutton his tuxedo and take it off he then takes my pants off but then i see it.

Someone is watching us on the building next to us so i tell him and we run inside the building find a room with a big bed. Then he reaches for my underwear and and starts feeling down there.

He start jerking of at my dick/he starts fingering me. I let out a little moan. After a while He stops the he sits down on the bed and starts looking at his dick.

I take his pants off i pull his underwear down it's so big it would but me in a wheelchair for a month. I slowly start sucking to tease him. Then i start deepthroating since i don't have gag reflexes i start going at it faster and faster i suck. He says "Y/N this feels Soo good i can be here all day" the white liquid fills my mouth i start liking it of his dick and then take a big swallow.

After where done cleaning our mess we both get in the shower and he says " i love you y/n Soo much can we do that every night" i say sure Daddy. We make our for what seems hours.

We start drying ourselves and get in bed naked he hugs me tight the i can feel his hand reach for my butt/v*gina
He fingers my butt/v*gina for some minutes while he tries to stop me from moaning. He says"this was so you can get ready for my nine inches" i say y-yes my Lord then he kisses my forehead and falls asleep.

Then i too slowly fall asleep.

Hope you liked this dirty chapter and sorry for posting so late next update tommorow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
857K 52.7K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
763K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.