SniperMask

POV y/n

As i wake up i start remembering that horrible memory of that poor girl jumping of the sky scrapper just remembering makes me sick.

I start eating the food left in my backpack and head out once I'm done. i start heading toward the huge sky scrapper i hear a gun go off the something pass my ear i turn around and see a bullet hole on the wall.

I look around to see where the bullet came from then i see it...

A tall man wearing a tuxedo a hat and another mask, as he's reloading his sniper  i slip out of his sight and eventually reach the sky scrapper he was at i turn a corner and see him smoking a cigarette i take advantage of that and run and take his sniper away and point it at him.

I was expecting him to lunge at me but he didn't then i noticed he had a crack on his mask.

Then all of the sudden he says... If you give me back that sniper I'll make a team with you and we can both beat this place. I think about it for a long time the i say.

Fine and hand it to him. I was expecting him to shoot me right after I gave him his sniper back but he didn't instead he said "common let's move it's getting dark follow me" then he grabs my hand and drags me with him.

We eventually reach a sky scrapper and decide its enough exploring and get to an apartment building and when we get inside it's full of backpacks it surprised me but then he told me this is where he has been storing supplies.

We each take a small and fast shower and get ready for bed. I say I'll sleep on the floor but he says no you can sleep on the bed with me i say are you sure? But he insist so i get in the sheets with him his body is so soft and warm but he didn't take his mask off  then he puts his hands on my thigh and falls asleep quickly i spoon on him he is the big spoon and I'm the small spoon then i too fall asleep fast.

Next chapter tommorow after 6 hope you are liking the story so far it's my first time writing a wattpad so please don't judge.