Big time breakthrough

Autorstwa bizzle3603

When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and... Więcej

Big time breakthrough
ACT ONE- HOLLYWOOD POP PRINCESS
001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA
002. WELCOME TO LA
003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION
004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB
005. BAD BOY
006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?
007. MANSION SIT
008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON
009. DAY OFF
010. DEMO DAY
011. PARTY DISASTER
012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT
013. BITTERS IS CRAZY
014. SCOOBY GANG
015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE
016. SPARKS
017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER
018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES
019. GOODBYE FOR NOW
ACT TWO- JUST FRIENDS
020. ROCKTOBER
021. CRAZY GIRL FROM AUDITIONS
022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS
023. TV SPOT MAYHEM
024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS
026. PRANK WAR
027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY
028. CHRISTMAS
029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES
030. OH YEAH
031. BEACH DAY
032. BUTT ON CAMERA
033. GIRL GROUP
034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL
035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT
036. PROM
037. WORLDWIDE
038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER
039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY
040. ROCKSTARS
041. STRIKE
042. CONTEST WINNERS
043. SECRETS
044. SUPERHEROS
045. IT'S OFFICIAL
ACT THREE- ENGLAND WE GO
046. THE SWITCH
047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS
048. PRINCESS KIDNAPPED
049. RESCUE
ACT FOUR- THINGS CHANGE
050. WALL OF FAME
051. DIBS
052. BEL AIR
053. CHLOE'S GRAN
054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM
055. OLD BOYFRIEND
056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
057. ONE AND THE SAME
058. DOGS GONE CAMPING
059. DOG FAIR
060. GOLD RECORD
ACT FIVE- HAPPILY EVER AFTER
061. BRITISH INVASION
063. LIES
064. LET IT RAIN
065. CAMEOS
066. LATE FOR TOUR
067. PRANK WARS 2
068. A BREAK
069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND
070. KIM POSSIBLE
071. GUYS GONE SOLO
072. I DO
Happy ending!

062. SCANDALS

3.5K 92 27
Autorstwa bizzle3603

"Dogs, with the increased boy band competition and instant entertainment news, it is more important than ever to avoid bad press and scandalous photo ops." Gustavo told them as he turned and since there were music stands in front of them it looked like they were naked "like that! And do any of you know where James is?" He asked.

"What? We can't go jogging anymore?" Kendall asked as they moved the stands out of there way "oh and James mentioned something about Chloe..?" Carlos started "yeah, we didn't seem him, by the time we were up he was gone?" Logan told him "because I want you guys to think of ways to get us good press and back to the top! And no Taylor Swift cause the last thing Big Time Rush needs right now is to get Swifted." Gustavo told them.

"Swifted? What is Swifted?" Carlos asked "it's what you call it whenever you date Taylor Swift, do something stupid, then she writes a hit song telling the entire world that you're a total jerk face." Logan told them "which will ruin your sweet and cute reputation and destroy the band!" Gustavo told them.

"Got it. No jogging, no Taylor Swift, and no scandals." Logan told them as Kelly ran in "Gustavo! The press found out about Chloe and James new song and that there filming a music video for it and everyone's questioning if there a thing or not!" Kelly told him as he looked to the guys who all turned there heads "oh, yeah, I forgot about that, it was one of my plans to bring us to the top." Gustavo told them.

Gustavo played the first half of the song that Chloe and James had wrote and sang together called just wanna he with you as they all listened to it.

"Mmm, yeah
I got a lot of things
I have to do
All these distractions
Our future's coming soon
We're being pulled
A hundred different directions
But whatever happens
I know I've got you
You're on my mind
You're in my heart
It doesn't matter where we are
We'll be alright
Even if we're miles apart"

"That song, is really good." Carlos told them as Kelly and Gustavo turned around "yeah, but we need to know who found out about there duet before it was even released yet? Why couldn't they find out that one of you punched an old lady rather then wrote a new amazing secret song." Gustavo told them upset.

"Yeah, well, they're probably not actually together right?" Kendall asked them laughing as they all turned to him as Logan sighed "and here he goes." He told them as Gustavo held his hand up "this song is gonna be huge. And when people find out, that the lyrics are real and they're actually together it will be even more huge for the band. In which we could do more duets and have them sing together in concert." Gustavo told them.

"Okay, So, I need to find Chloe and James to see if they're actually together and find out there not and everything we'll be back to normal." Kendall told them as Logan raised an eyebrow "try again." He told him "we need to find Chloe and James right now and make sure they're actually dating." Kendall told them as Kelly looked at her papers.

"They're at colossal studios filming it." Kelly told them "ah, move out!" Gustavo yelled as they all ran out but Kelly stopped them as she saw the security camera "E! News..tv, web, and instant mobile update crews!" Kelly told them "how did they get here so fast?" Carlos asked "because there the fastest entertainment news team in the world. And I hate them! And I don't want you talking to them till you talk to James and Chloe. Now, take the back door." Gustavo told Kendall as he ran off.

"Don't worry, Gustavo. I can handle these guys." Carlos told them putting on his helmet as Logan quickly took it off "Don't worry, Gustavo. I can handle Carlos. So he doesn't do anything scandalous." Logan told him "All right! Let's do this." He told them as they all then walked out of the front of Rocque Records.

"They're they are! Are Chloe and James actually dating, is that why they wrote the song together?" A women newscaster asked "are they in love with each other?" A man asked "is everybody in Big Time Rush in love as well?" Another women asked.

"We have no idea, how anyone found out about the song." Gustavo told them as Logan brought Carlos away from the press and over to a bench where and old lady was sitting "okay, okay, just stay here and do nothing." Logan told him as he turned away "they're best friends." Gustavo told everyone as a bee started buzzing near the old lady and Carlos "they hang out alone all the time." Gustavo added "they care a lot about each other." Kelly told everyone as Carlos began to blow on the bee.

"They're both good singers." Gustavo told everyone as Carlos started swatting at the bee "they go to the movies." Gustavo told them as Carlos then smacked the old lady in the head as she screamed "Carlos hits old ladies!" One of the women news casters said "The other half of Big Time Rush aren't in love, they're Big Time Jerk faces." Another women said "Carlos is a jerk face." The man told them as they all ran off "bah!" Gustavo yelled as him and Kelly walked over to them.

"I..I..I saw The whole thing! He never touched her!" Logan told them "I was just swatting a bee away." Carlos told them as the news van drove by "it's okay. They are gonna look at the footage and realize that you were just helping her, not hitting her, right?" Kelly asked.

"Tonight on E! Big Time Rush's Carlos Garcia slaps a granny? Don't miss the shocking details tonight at 8." The news man told them "you know that does look like he's hitting her." Logan told them.

Kendall and Jo walked onto the set of the music video as it looked amazing, there was a whole crew, a giant balcony with doors attached to it and a tree to the side as there eyes were wide "well, this is definitely a big deal." Jo told him as Kendall was looking for James or Chloe through the crowd of people, finally seeing James who was dressed all nice and getting finishing touches as the director yelled "just wanna be with you, take one." And all those people near him ran away as James stood up straight standing on the outside scene while Chloe was in a make shift bedroom "and action." He yelled as James started to sing.

"Mmm, yeah
I got a lot of things
I have to do
All these distractions
Our future's coming soon
We're being pulled
A hundred different directions

Chloe with the last part came in singing as well in a nice white dress with her hair curled.

But whatever happens
I know I've got you
You're on my mind
You're in my heart
It doesn't matter where we are
We'll be alright
Even if we're miles apart

They both sang as Chloe was looking at a picture of James in her room while James looked up at the balcony as both of them started dancing around as they sang.

All I wanna do
Is be with you, be with you
There's nothing we can't do
I just wanna be with you, only you
No matter where life takes us
Nothing can break us apart
You know it's true
I just wanna be with you

Chloe then sang as she walked out onto the balcony spinning as James looked up at her starting to sing.

Oh yeah
Just be with you
Oh yeah, yeah
You know how life can be
It changes over night
It's sunny then raining
But it's alright
A friend like you

Chloe sang as she pointed to James as he stood on one of the make shift benches on the outside scenery.

Always make it easy
I know that you get me
Every time
Through every up
Through every down
You know I'll always be around
Through anything you can count on me

They both sang as James jumped down off the bench as he ran over to the tree starting to climb it as Chloe stood near it.

All I wanna do
Is be with you, be with you
There's nothing we can't do
I just wanna be with you, only you

She walked away as James then jumped onto the balcony pointing towards her as both of them started moving inches closer to each other from other sides of railing.

No matter where life takes us
Nothing can't break us apart
You know it's true

James sang as both of them we're really close to each other now as Kendall looked at them wide eyes as Jo smiled "aw, it looks like they're about to kiss." She told him as the two sang the last parts of the song.

I just wanna be with you
I just wanna be with you"

They sang as James pulled Chloe in kissing her as she kissed him back as Kendall's jaw dropped "see they are together." Jo told him as he turned around "we don't know that, it could be a publicity stunt which is why we have to confront them." Kendall told her as the director called cut but the two were still kissing making out even "well they're making out and the director yelled cut, so I don't know how your gonna.." Jo began as Kendall ran off as she followed.

"Hey, you two!" Kendall yelled at the two of them as they pulled apart, looking towards their friend with furrowed brows "yeah?" They asked not sure what he wanted "I have some questions for you, so will you two come down here, please?" He asked as James looked to Chloe who shrugged as they turned around walking through the bedroom scene, down a few stairs, making it to the floor as they walked toward Kendall as Jo was there as well now.

"So, why are you here?" James asked as Chloe nodded her head "well, Gustavo wanted me to find out if you two were actually an item or not." Kendall told them laughing as James and Chloe looked to each other "of course, we are." Chloe told him as Kendall smiled trying to not act jealous "yeah, we were hanging out a lot alone and then it kind of just happened." James told him shrugging as Jo then pulled on Kendall.

"Okay, we can go now." She told him as they stated walking away as Chloe then turned to James so they could talk "the song is great by the way but I just don't understand, how you two even decided that you liked each other and wanted to start dating." Kendall told them as he turned around walking back towards them.

"Who said that we just liked each other?" James asked as Chloe laughed "doesn't matter, let's go." Jo told them once more as she tried to pull Kendall away again "well, it's not like you two are in love with each other?" Kendall asked laughing as he turned back walking over to them as Chloe looked to James smiling as he did the same.

"Well, we do." Chloe told him as Jo tried to pull him away once more "we really should be going." She told them looking to her boyfriend and pulling him with her "oh, yeah, sure, just a few kisses, a couple of dates and telling me you love each other proves everything." Kendall told them as Chloe pulled up her hand showing her ring.

"Yeah, well we do, and James even got me this promise ring to commemorate the moment he told me he loved me and I said it back." She told him as James smiled "yeah, Kendall, we do love each other, you want pictures of that dinner cause I have pictures. Cause otherwise. Goodbye, we have dinner reservations." James told him as the two locked arms, walking away laughing.

Gustavo and Kelly were watching E! News "this just in Chloe Hart shows off her promise ring to everyone during her music video when she kisses James Diamond. Ladies and Gentlemen these two are in love." The news caster said as Gustavo and Kelly cheered "yes! This will totally get rid of all the scandals!" They yelled as they danced.

James and Chloe canceled there dinner reservations cause Gustavo wanted to see them all in the studio "So Kelly and I decided it would be a great idea. For us all to get together and have a little recap. And let's start with..I said no scandals!" Gustavo yelled "except for you two, now can I see the ring!" Kelly asked squealing as Gustavo looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"It's not a wedding ring, you can calm down.." Gustavo told her but as Chloe showed them the ring he realized what the fuss was about "that's a nice ring." Gustavo told them as all the guys looked to James "I know, I'm amazing." James told them as Kelly looks at it "it even sparkles in the light." She told them as Logan scuffed.

"Pfft, not true." He told them walking over to it but Chloe moved her hand away "oh no, until you fix your granny scandals, your not touching my ring." Chloe told them as Kelly nodded her head "technically, we should count that as one large granny scandal." Logan told them as James and Chloe looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Hmm, yeah, technically.." Gustavo then screamed "why can't all of you just be more like James? He's got a promise ring and a duet." Kelly told them as Chloe and James looked to each other "and I now have to go get our dinner reservations back since I canceled them for this." James told them pulling out his phone as the press then banged on the door.

"We want to see Chloe and James!" They all yelled as everyone's eyes went wide "quick! The secret passage!" Carlos told them "go! Go! Go!" Gustavo yelled pushing the button as everyone ran out of the office "fix those scandals!" Gustavo yelled once more.

"Why are we at the apartment?" James asked as Chloe raised her eyebrows "Katie texted, come to 2J asapwsr?" Chloe questioned the last part as the two walked in the girl ran over to her "I wanna see the ring!" Katie yelled as Chloes eyes went wide "maybe, letting everybody know was a bad idea?" Chloe questioned as her and James laughed.

"Okay, sorry, calming down, but, can I see the ring?" Katie asked as Chloe sighed "later, but if you want you could come with us, to dinner." Chloe told her as the two smiled as Katie agreed "fine." She told them as they headed right back out the door.

They were eating dinner at a fancy restaurant, where the news or paparazzi couldn't get to them as all three of them were enjoying each other's company as E! News posted new information "this just in new footage that proves. Big Time Rush is actually helpful and not hurtful to old ladies." The news caster told them as Gustavo, Kelly, Logan snd Carlos cheered at the news "and lastly, we all love, Chloe and James together just as much as everybody else, that people are even giving them a ship name Chames." The news caster told them as they all cheered once more "everything is right in the Big Time Rush world!" Gustavo yelled.

Later on that night, everyone was hanging out in the lobby as everyone wanted to see Chloes ring as she was crowded by a bunch of girls, including Katie, Camille and Lucy as the guys all stood together "am I the only one surprised that James ever since we knew him has said that Chloe Hart is gonna be his future wife and technically with the promise ring, we're one step closer to that." Logan asked as they all nodded there heads.

"Hey, we never thought we'd actually be friends with her and become a boy band, so I'm not surprised this is happening." Carlos told them as James laughed "deal with it boys, I may have lost her to Kendall at first but the universe works in mysterious ways." He told them as they watched the girls.

"I'm so jealous, I can't believe he got you a promise ring!" Camille told her as Chloe laughed "I know but for some reason I feel it was just meant to be, like when he put it on me it felt like everything was falling into place." She told them as everyone awed "I can't wait for you guys to sing together again that song is amazing." Lucy told them as Camille and Katie agreed.

"Who cares about music, Im gonna be her maid of honor." Katie told them as Chloes eyes went wide "no, it's obviously gonna be me." Lucy told her "guys, come on, it's obviously gonna me." Camille told them as all three of them looked to Chloe who laughed.

"Guys it's just a promise ring, not a wedding ring." She told them as she started to back away "yeah, but come on, James has been imagining you guys getting married since I met him, it's gonna happen and it's going to be me." Katie told her as Chloe began walking away even more "you know..ha ha...I think I." Chloe told them as she started running away.

"Chloe! Come on we need to know!" The girls yelled as they chased Chloe as the guys laughed but then Logan and Carlos looked at each other "we didn't see the ring yet!" They yelled running after the girls "Chloe! Can we see the ring now?" They asked as Kendall walked up to James.

"She's really your future wife." Kendall told him as James nodded "yep and I already have the perfect wedding ring picked out." He told him as Chloe ran by getting tackled by the three girls and Logan and Carlos "wow, that's a nice ring!" The guys told her as she laughed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.5K 485 24
When 4 hockey heads from Minnesota move to LA, a certain well known pop star catches the eye of 2. Persephone Fox. Singer and songwriter at the one...
11.7K 488 18
⌗ 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 ❝ In which a girl from Minnesota takes advice from Hollywood's future bad boy. ❞ ❨ Book 1/1 ❩ ❨ Big Time Rush S1-S2 ❩ ❨...
8.3K 159 16
What happens when you're life changes too quickly? You think you've met the one for you. Yet everything gets turned around? Sometimes things aren't a...
32.1K 513 26
This is a book full of your favorite (and not so favorite) scenes of Big Time Rush. I have short stories and one shots in here, too!!