When We Met- Sokeefe Human AU

By kotlcfan2021

Sophie Foster is new to her town, along with her adoptive parents Grady and Edaline, and her older brother an... More

Welcome to Sacramento California!
The Mystery boy
Making Friends
The Hangout
Uh-oh...Part 1
Uh-oh...Part 2
YES! YES! YES!
Uh-oh...Part 3
The 'Girls day'
Just friends
Here we go 🙄
Thanks?
It's not what it looks like!
1K!!!!
Well! That happened!
Chapter 14
Cringy Chemistry
You-What?!
You-What? Part 2
*~Notice~*
Coming home a day early
Chapter 20
Almost a year
Almost a year part 2
Epilogue

Sophie Foster❤🍁

1.3K 12 17
By kotlcfan2021

Did you see the picture above? So I read this book one time and someone made one of these so I thought I would make one! Do you like it? Let me know.

Keefe's POV:

Me, Sophie, and Kaden kept playing games while the girls were out shopping. Sophie, made the funniest face when the girls asked her if she wanted to go shopping with them. I was trying so hard not to laugh. as we played the games me and Kaden may have bet on her to see how good she was. Eventually, she got the hang of it. Every time she got killed, she would make an "Awwwww!" noise and then start laughing at herself. Her laugh was the most amazing thing in the world. I messed up her act a little cause I knew she and Kaden would get along way better if they would stop with their fake-and not to mention boring-personality's. Their real personalities were way more fun. They got along for a while, and then they started talking about musicians and their favorite kinds of music bla bla bla...then the night ended. I dropped Foster off at home and Kaden drove back to his house. Tomorrow was Monday, so I studied for all my tests and I'm sure Sophie did too. I started getting ready for bed when My phone made a Ba-ding! Noise.

Hey you.

I smiled. It was Sophie.

Heyyy. What's up?

Nothin much. You?

Nothing. Just studying for tomorrow's tests.

Cool! Me too. I have a chemistry quiz and a math test on Monday. What about you?

Chemistry quiz and history test. Why don't we study together for chemistry? I mean we are already lab partners.

Ummmmmmm......fine.

Okay!

We studied for the next hour or so and she just couldn't seem to get the concept I said I'd help her tomorrow on the quiz since it was a partner's project.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the really short chapter, but I wanted to at least get something in here this week. I hope you enjoyed it! I don't know exactly where this story is going yet but I'm finding something don't worry! See you in the next chapter! ✌💕

-🍃🌺Fostaaa🌺🍃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 105 19
Sophie Foster lost her parents-lost her life, lost everything. She gets adopted, and meets new friends. Maybe, a fresh start will mend her broken se...
196K 1.3K 37
❛❛The girl and the two boys. What happens when love enters the picture.❜❜ Sophie, Fitz, Keefe. Oblivious, perfect, and loving. When Sophie gets with...
131K 1.6K 37
"Okay. Let's get this straight. For some bizarre reason, we wake up in the same bed and a six-year-old girl claims that we are her parents and refers...