shot clock || na jaemin (the...

Por aeslune

the one where a certain raven haired beauty turns the world of serim high school's star basketball player's w... Más

warm-up
quarter 1: minute 1
quarter 1: minute 2
quarter 1: minute 3
quarter one: minute 4
foulplay
quarter one: minute five
quarter one: minute six
quarter one: minute seven
quarter one: minute eight
quarter two: minute one
quarter two: minute two
quarter two: minute three
time-out
quarter two: minute four
quarter two: minute five
quarter two: minute six
quarter two: minute seven
half-time
quarter three: minute one
quarter three: minute two
quarter three: minute three
quarter three: minute four
quarter three: minute five
quarter three: minute six
quarter three: minute seven
quarter three: minute eight
quarter four: minute one
quarter four: minute two
quarter four: minute three
quarter four: minute four
quarter four: minute five
quarter four: minute six
quarter four: minute seven
buzzer beater
shot clock: expired

quarter two: minute eight

2.7K 137 102
Por aeslune

"i swear to god, if someone makes me even think about school before august third," sooyoung announces, dropping her school bag onto the couch. jisoo tosses a melon bar at her, which she catches gratefully, the melon flavored ice cream dissolving on her tongue.

"so i guess i did get all the intelligence genes in the family!" jeno says with faux expression of surprise. sooyoung sticks her tongue out at her brother, collapsing onto the couch in their living room in exhaustion, drained from having just finished a week of finals.

"and i got all the basketball genes. what about it?" sooyoung shoots back. jeno fixes her with a glare, to which jisoo giggles and tells him that it's not nearly as intimidating as he would like to think it is.

"speaking of basketball, why do you think they're pushing your season all the way until next semester?" jisoo asks, getting up to throw out her own ice cream wrapper. jeno sighs and rolls his eyes, making his voice deeper to imitate their principal.

"because of the unfortunate circumstances in which many basketball players were unable to play, and the fact that there was a serious of infractions committed by other high schools, the northern conference has decided to push the basketball season back to the months of august through october." sooyoung groans, hanging so that she was upside down on the couch.

"i hate to break it to you but as team manager, i really don't want to have to manage you guys for any longer. i mean, just last week, in the game against jyp prep, i nearly had to substitute for that one idiot - yunki or something? the non-starter - because he kept blocking renjun's defense," sooyoung says snidely, finishing her melon bar. jisoo, who was still standing, accepts the wrapper from sooyoung, throwing it in the trash can.

"you have to admit that the team has gotten better though. before, whenever i watched their games, it felt more like a group of individual players rather than a team. now, at least each person works together, and jaemin doesn't do those stupid tricks anymore," jisoo says, tucking herself into jeno's side. sooyoung mimes throwing up, twisting so that she was sitting upright on the sofa.

"wait, speaking of teams, do you know why the other high schools racked up so many infractions? i mean what the hell do you have to do to get enough infractions to push an entire season back?" sooyoung contemplates, her mind running through the different possibilities.

"oh, that? one of the high schools decided to get smart and host a party with alcohol and smoking. most of the other basketball teams were there and someone snitched to the police," jeno says, sniffing at the mention of underage drinking. for all his straightedge-ness, he was pretty alright with the stupid stuff the dreamies did. but he drew the line at underage drinking/smoking and none of his friends, or teammates, were exempted from that.

"gross. you guys literally have a year left. they couldn't wait for one year?" sooyoung says with a disgusted tone. jisoo laughs, but her face grows a little more somber, as if she was uncomfortable with the topic at hand.  

"you never know the stupid things people might do when they're in tough situations," jisoo says, somewhat sullenly. the air grows somewhat awkward and jeno clears his throat.

"no one's pointing fingers. and besides, you're not doing that shit anymore, right?" jeno says gently, asking more for himself than sooyoung.

"yeah, i'm not. i quit pretty much the day i met jaemin. i'm just saying that judging people without knowing their circumstances might not be such a good idea, you know?" jisoo says, a little too firmly. sooyoung shrugs casually.

"hey, as long as you're not doing it anymore, that's cool. in america, it's vaping, and here, it's drinking. honestly, the problem's everywhere. but i still don't think that it's cool to do that kind of stuff," sooyoung says. jisoo mulls that over, the silence that follows becoming a little less tense.

"you're right. honestly, if they were drinking and smoking just for the hell of it, that's not okay at all," jisoo finally says. "and it makes me realize that what i did, regardless of the situation i was in, was also not okay. i'm sorry for getting defensive about it."

sooyoung wraps her arms around jisoo's shoulders, giving her a tight squeeze.

"we all did stupid things. the point is that we don't do those stupid things anymore. we grow. and we learn. you were the one who told us that," sooyoung says with a soft smile. jisoo's eyes twinkle.

"be careful lee, i'm gonna catch feelings for you instead of your brother," jisoo teases. 

"bet. i'd treat you so much better anyway," sooyoung says, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"is my girlfriend seriously cheating on me with my sister? in front of me?" jeno asks, staring into the tv as if he were on a reality television show.

jisoo and sooyoung exchange a look and collapse into a fit of giggles. 

"is the two-soo couple finally becoming canon?" haechan asks, entering the lee apartment with two grocery bags.

"was that door unlocked?" jeno asks concernedly, glancing at the front door.

"yep," chenle says, coming up behind haechan, soft drinks in hand.

"you've got to start locking your door," jisung follows up, holding several boxes of pizza. 

"it's safety hazard, you know," renjun says solemnly, not even bothering to greet them, instead heading straight to the microwave to pop some popcorn.

sooyoung, jisoo, and jeno all look at each other in bewilderment, unable to comprehend the situation at hand. just then, there's a knock at the door and jaemin's standing there somewhat confusedly with binder full of dvd's balanced on top of a tower of fuzzy blankets.

"why is it that the one guy who actually has spare keys to this house and can just walk in knocks and the rest of you lot show up at my house uninvited," sooyoung says, hands on her hips.

"you're only intimidating when you're on a court, young-ie. otherwise, you're about as intimidating as, well, mr. rabbit," haechan says, head poking out of the kitchen.

sooyoung turns to jeno in betrayal.

"you told them about mr. rabbit?" the younger girl seethes and jeno visibly gulps, getting ready to sprint. sooyoung's about to tackle him (with jisoo helping her, no doubt), when suddenly, she's enveloped by a fuzzy jail of pink.

"na jaemin, get your fuzzy paws off of me, you monster!" sooyoung screeches, threatening to rain hell on him during practice. jaemin just smiles smugly, his arms holding her tightly in place.

"we don't have practice until next semester, marceline," jaemin replies. sooyoung stops fighting, standing still for a moment.

"hey, you ended up watching adventure time? nice job! which part are you at?" sooyoung asks, almost excitedly. jisoo can't help but giggle a little bit. for someone who tried so hard to be so intimidating, she really was a softie. like brother, like sister.

jaemin's heart almost melts at the tone of her voice, igniting the little spark in his heart that was turning more and more into a flame the more he spoke to her.

"yeah, cool, can we have this conversation when my best friend's arms are not wrapped around my sister?" jeno asks, eyes narrowing at the offending arms. it's then that jaemin realizes what position they were standing in and drops his arms immediately, stepping back with a sheepish grin.

"sorry dude, i didn't realize," jaemin says, hands lifted upwards as if he was being arrested. jeno stares for one more moment, and haechan swears that he can feel the temperature in the room drop from the iciness of the look, before nodding, tearing his faze away. 

"wait, you guys still haven't explained what you're doing here," jisoo says quickly, attempting to diffuse the tension. jaemin could kiss her for the topic change and saving his ass but he's pretty sure that would only serve to piss off jeno even more.

"oh yeah! well, since we're done with finals, we decided to come over for a little celebration," jisung says, eyes widening to signal to jisoo that he had caught her drift. jisoo presses a kiss to jeno's cheek, which melts him a little further, no longer shooting daggers at jaemin. sooyoung moves away from jaemin to sit on the other side of jeno, finally putting her older brother at ease.

if jeno was this protective over me hugging her, he's gonna skin me alive when he finds out i have feelings for her. 

"so what movie are we watching?" jeno says, accepting the tub of popcorn from renjun. 

"well, i was thinking extreme job because young-ie's new to korean cinema, and lee han-ee is hot," chenle says, plopping down with a bag of chips that had been scavenged from haechan's grocery bags.

"you're not wrong there," jisung says, tipping a cup of sprite in his best friend's direction.

"oh my god! is that the movie with ryu seung-ryeong? and the really cute guy - gong myung or something? ah! i've wanted to watch that movie for so long! you know, i actually heard that that movie was like second highest grossing..." jaemin doesn't hear the rest of serena's rambling.

he sighs, hanging his head in defeat.

jeno was going to skin him alive when he found out jaemin had feelings, real feelings, for his baby sister.

+++

a/n: finally, we're getting some romance in this thing! also, y'all should actually watch extreme job; it's hilarious and super good :)

have a great day today loves! 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. ➳ a nct dream fanfiction by...
19K 762 48
❝Be my girlfriend.❞ The blue-haired boy said with a sly smirk on his face. ▬ Na Jaemin AU ▬When a boy tries to get back with his girlfriend but en...
28.6K 1.2K 47
If chance was put into your favour, would you use it? Lee Jeno. Probably one of the prettiest people in the uni, no, in the world, the galaxy. No oth...
29.3K 1.6K 10
"I know all of you. Lee Minhyung, Criminal of MFALHS. Lee Donghyuck, the Princess. Huang Renjun, the Artist. Lee Jeno, the Jock. Na Jaemin, the...