First Heir of the Demon (Male...

By DEMGSC1920

Y/N was trained and raised to be the Heir of the Demon, trained by Ra's Al Ghul himself, Talia Al Ghul, Sandr... More

Bio
(Saga 1) Chapter 1: Damian?
Chapter 2: 2nd Robin
Chapter 3: The Stronghold
(Saga 1 Finale) Chapter 4: Deathstroke vs Knightcrawler
(Saga 2) Chapter 5: Feather
Chapter 6: Who's the Orphan
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: The Courts of Owl
Brother of Robin
Chapter 9: Batman vs Robin
Chapter 10: Finding Batman
(Saga 2 Finale) Chapter 11: Fight in Wayne's Mansion
Saga 3 Y/N and Cassandra's Bio
Saga 3 Trailer
(Saga 3) Chapter 12: Who's the girl?
Chapter 13: Shopping
Chapter 14: Hong Kong
Chapter 16: Targeted
Tournament Announcement
(Saga 3 Finale) Chapter 17: Family
(Saga 4) Chapter 18: Where's Batman?
4k views
Chapter 19: Batwoman
Chapter 20: Attack on Wayne Enterprises
Chapter 21: Return
Chapter 22: Not over yet
(Saga 4 Finale) Chapter 23: Knightcrawler vs Orphan
(Filler) Chapter 24: Spoiler
(Filler) Chapter 25: New member
5th Saga bio
(Saga 5) Chapter 26: Normal Day
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 27: League of Shadows
New Story (Related)
Chapter 28: Bad to Worse
Chapter 29: Girl of the Shadows
(Saga 5 Finale) Chapter 30: More
(Filler) Chapter 31: Tim Drake
(Saga 6) Chapter 32: Titans

Chapter 15: Attack on Hong Kong

1.9K 57 15
By DEMGSC1920

The scene shows Richard giving Y/N and Cassandra some tea which the two accepted.

Richard: So what has happened after you leaving?

Y/N: So I kept getting more training, trained with that group of monks you recommended me. What was the name again?

Richard: All Caste.

Y/N: Yeah, I trained there, managed to pick up a few tricks that have come in handy on a fight.

Richard: So you have kept with your training.

Y/N: And added some. I managed to meet the Bat as you found out I'm Knightcrawler.

Richard: I taught almost everything about hand to hand combat, how wouldn't I know my own pupil's fighting style?

Y/N: Ok you got me there.

Richard: So anything else happened to you? Not as a Martial Artist or as a vigilante, as you.

Y/N: I graduated 3 days ago, college starts in September, meaning I'll may have to give up the mantle until I finish. I may have kicked a bully's ass who picking on a nerd kid, he's very nice.

Richard: What's his name?

Y/N: Uuuuuuh, Tim, his name is Tim. He's 15 now. I am signing some papers to join MMA.

Richard: Why the MMA?

Y/N: I don't know, if I wanted to earn some money, might as well do it the best way I can.

Richard: Anything else?

Y/N: Huuuuuuuh... did I told you I got drunk?

Richard: I'm sorry, you said you got drunk?

Y/N: *looking away shyly* I got drunk and hope that I may not have done it with one of my friend girl but I have a bad feeling something close happened.

Richard: Does Bruce know?

Y/N: Nope, nobody but you and my best friend aka the girlfriend of the girl I accidentally slept and he took out that rage on a weird guy named Steve.

Richard: We have to do something to make sure you get less drunk.

Y/N: Like what? Give me a higher metabolism?

Richard: Not what I had in mind? *looks at Cassandra* Who is your friend?

Y/N: Oh, that's Cassandra... Cassandra Cain.

Richard: Cain? Like David Cain?

Y/N: Sadly yeah... that's her father.

Richard looks at Cassandra and later at Y/N.

Richard: You trust she isn't like his father?

Y/N: I first didn't but I do now.

Richard looks again at Cassandra as Cassandra looks at him eye to eye, until Richard smiles and looks at Y/N.

Richard: Then you did make the right choice. I can see it in her eyes that she doesn't have a killer instinct like David, she is just an innocent girl trained to be a weapon, a murder machine. She only wants a home.

Y/N: How did you? Oh right, eyes are window to the soul, eyes can tell tons of stories. That somehow doesn't make sense.

Richard: F/N, nothing makes sense, at all.

Y/N: True.

Richard: *extends his hand to Cassandra* Richard Dragon.

Cassandra shakes it smiling. He realizes something is weird about her.

Richard: There's something off about you, care to tell?

Y/N: Right I forgot, she... can't talk?

Richard: Can't or doesn't know how to?

Y/N: I'm not gonna ask how you know, but the second one.

Richard: You must have gotten a dark and violent past Cassandra, I can help you finding a path that doesn't involve killing or pain.

Y/N: Are you trying to act all wise and all?

Richard: I'm wiser than most people of my age.

Cassandra: *sign language* Have... you... killed?

Richard: Many times Cassandra, but a long time ago, I stopped going in a path of rage and violence after I met my master O Sensei.

Cassandra tilts her head looking at Y/N.

Y/N: O Sensei is Richard's master and one of the many teacher's Bruce had.

Cassandra: *sign language* Where's... he... now?

Richard: He is dead. *Cassandra looks down embarrassed asking him that* Don't feel bad, you didn't know.

Cassandra: *sign language* Who... killed... him?

Richard: A monster god known as Naga. *changes scene to Richard, Y/N and Cassandra walking down some spiral stairs* Naga is a Cobra Deity in Nepal, like Zeus, Odin, all those gods. He was part of a group called The Cobra Cult, me, Bruce, Shiva and Ben managed to beat Naga but in exchange of O Sensei's life.

Y/N: Isn't Ben part of the League? Or was?

Richard: He first trained here, but he wanted a life of his own, so when O Sensei was presumed dead, he joined the League of Assassins, we recruited him and we defeated Naga, we also managed to escape Naga's realm and returned to ours. It wasn't until 3 years ago, Ben's fiancé was killed by an assassin named Slade Wilson.

Y/N: Slade Wilson is dead, me and Damian Wayne defeated him but he left himself to die.

Richard: Damian... Wayne?

Y/N: You've missed a lot. So where does he resides?

Richard: Naga? *shows an ancient door* Right there. He is trapped there and without a knowing where is the Soul Taker, there's no way to set him free. Only a sacrificed soul can open that door.

Y/N: I've heard about The Soul Taker. There's a lady I trained with a while ago that has it, she's a good woman, surprisingly Bruce knows her.

Richard: Who is she?

Y/N: Her name is Tatsu... Tatsu Yamashiro, she is a vigilante in Japan known as Katana.

Richard: Never heard of her, I'll send her a message to meet me one day. *looks at his watch* Is 8pm, want to see the night of Hong Kong like old times?

Y/N: Why not? It can also help Cassandra.

Richard: Agreed.

The two look at Cassandra who looks confused at the two.

Y/N: Wanna see Hong Kong in the night?

Cassandra smiles a little and nods.

(Starts music)

Scene shows Richard, Y/N and Cassandra walking through the streets of Hong Kong in Central Park. Cassandra looks to the tall buildings looking amazed, she actually was amazed. She kept looking around, until the three started to pass by an alley filled with people selling fruits, small places to eat, which caught Cassandra's interest. Y/N saw Cassandra looking at the restaurant, as he tugged Richard's sleeve and saw Cassandra.

Richard: Guess we're going for a small dinner.

Y/N: Yeah.

The two walk as Y/N grabbed Cassandra's arm and pulled her with him towards the restaurant. She understood why he did what he was doing and kept walking. They stop in front doing the line as Richard gives the two a menu.

Cassandra: *sign language* What... is... all-

Y/N: Let me try. They have Soup Dumplings or Xiao Long Bao, Chinese Hamburger's/Ròu Jiā Mó, Chow Mein, Peeking Duck/Běijīng Kǎoyā and a lot more, what do you-

Cassandra just straight up points at the Chow Mein, as Y/N for a reason snorts and sighs.

Y/N: Ok.

(Ends music at any part you want)

Scene changes the three walking away after eating, as Richard starts to walk away.

Richard: Have some fun.

Y/N: Where you going?

Richard: I'm gonna see someone.

Y/N: You're saying you have a date?

Richard: Yeah, she's a gymnast.

Richard walks away as Cassandra looks at Y/N as he looked around to check what to do. He smiles and checks his phone. Cassandra leans and looks at Y/N.

Y/N: Hold on, what I'm about to show you is gonna be an amazing thing, trust me.

He uses his phone for a while until he finishes and smiles.

Y/N: Done, I bought two tickets for something you'll probably like, till they confirm it, let's go to the Jumbo Kingdom.

Cassandra raises an eyebrow as he grabs her wrist kindly and pulls her as they walk away. Unknown to them, someone was watching them from a building, which was none other than Orphan. He had a walkie talkie as he looked at Y/N and Cassandra walk away.

Orphan: I found her. Mission is a go.

He keeps looking at her as he turns off the walkie talkie as he looks at Cassandra from far away. The scene changes to Y/N and Cassandra entering Jumbo Kingdom, as Cassandra sees the buffet in a large table as her eyes widen. Y/N sees her looking at the food.

Y/N: Uuuuuuh, Cass?

Cass just disappears and is seen grabbing a trait and a few bowls putting food in the bowls. (For those who don't know much about Cassandra Cain, she is in some way the Shaggy of the Batfamily, she loves food like LOOOOOOOOOVES food, like one time when she was eating with Barbara in Post Crisis, Cassandra ate the orders Barbara ordered for her like a champ.) Y/N saw how much Cassandra grabbed and he sighs.

Y/N: She is not human at all. I think with that only, Bruce's wallet for the first time is empty.

He walks towards Cassandra grabbing a trait and a big plate grabbing dumplings, fried rice and egg rolls. He goes to a table seeing Cassandra already eating.

Y/N: I'm still shocked you can eat this much.

Cassandra looks at him and later keeps eating. She sees a kid playing with a ball which accidentally bounces towards her but she catches it before gets to the food. She looks at it and sees a girl running towards it and looking shyly.

Girl: *Chinese* S-Sorry miss.

Cassandra smiles as she looks at Y/N.

Y/N: *Chinese* Is okay little girl, Cassandra seems to have an affection for kids.

Cassandra gives the girl the ball as she squishes it.

Y/N: *Chinese* Just play somewhere safer, ok? Go to your mommy and daddy, and take care.

The girl nods and walks away. Cassandra smiles kindly and keeps eating.

Y/N: You do love kids, right?

Cassandra nods and keeps eating with a small smile, as she stops and starts to communicate.

Cassandra: *sign language* Don't... want... them... be... me.

Y/N: Be you? Don't want them to end up like you?

Cassandra nods looking down as Y/N leans to Cassandra and puts a hand in her shoulder reassuring her.

Y/N: None of them are going to be you, ok?
When we leave Hong Kong, we'll take your father down, ok?

Cassandra nods and puts a hand in where Y/N's puts his smiling, as Y/N smiles back. Y/N's phone vibrates and sees an email, making him smile.

Y/N: Let's pay for the food, I'm gonna show you that you will love.

Cassandra's eyebrow raises looking at Y/N.

Timeskip

An elevator opens as Y/N, Cassandra and a few Chinese people walk out of it, as Cassandra looks amazed as the two walk to a window, as the scene shows them in the top floor of the ICC (International Commerce Center). Cassandra looks at all of Hong Kong smiling as Y/N also looks a bit amazed.

Cassandra: *sign language* Ever... been... here?

Y/N: Nope, first time and Jesus looks awesome.

Cassandra keeps looking at Hong Kong until she looks further down, until her smile disappears and starts to see flashbacks again. She has quick flashes of a pit filled with corpse but not just any corpse, kids corpse, blood everywhere, as she looks back and sees a younger version of herself trying to crawl away while she left blood in the rocky walls. She starts to pant as Y/N looks back seeing Cassandra panting.

Y/N: Cassandra? *she kneels making Y/N kneel and quickly hug her so she stops panting* Cassandra what's wrong?

A few people looked at him as an old man walks towards him.

Old man: *Chinese* Do you want help?

Y/N: *Chinese* She'll be fine. *English and grabs her face* Cassandra look at me!

Cassandra who had her eyes closed opened them seeing David in front of her but quickly shifts to Y/N with a worried face.

Y/N: Look at me.

Cassandra starts to pant slower and smashes her face to Y/N's chest as he hugged her. He caresses her back trying to calm her as she keeps panting but slower and he felt his chest get wet. He heard a few people talk in worry as Y/N kept hugging her as he helps her stand up while he also stood up. She separated from his chest and was looking down.

Y/N: We should get out of here.

Y/N was about to walk away, until he felt a weird feeling, he looked at the window for a while, until he saw a few shadows and saw 9 assassins going through the windows breaking them. A lot of people screamed as the assassins walked towards Y/N and Cass but they also pushed a few citizens through the window, as they fell from almost 500 meters. Y/N saw that as he lets go of Cassandra to at least save a few but the assassins grab Y/N from the back and pulled him back. Cassandra managed to recompose herself and stood up as she ducks and kicks an assassin back to a wall, jumping over another one and kicking it's back head just to kick his ribs. Y/N dodged a swing but he grabbed the arm and broke them making the assassin drop his weapon which was luckily a staff. He grabbed it hitting with full force at the assassin and swings back hitting another one straight in the side head leaving him in the ground.

Y/N: *throwing the staff* Cass!

Cass catches the staff hitting another assassin in the gut and later the jaw. She blocks a sword as she later dodged the swing and with the staff hits a pressure point in the shoulder and later bashes the assassin's head like a Whack a Mole. She hits another one in the neck knocking it and hits another one sending the last assassin to Y/N just for him to grab him and smash him to the ground. He gets up and scratches his back head panting a little. The two saw the area all evacuated, as Y/N frowns.

Y/N: Why were assassins coming here?

Cassandra shrugs until she looks at the window and gasps, as Y/N looks back and gets kicked by Orphan to a wall, cracking it. Cassandra got in a fighting stance as Orphan looked at Cassandra.

Orphan: So you did join the bat. Wrong move, kid.

Orphan grabbed his sword and dashed at Cassandra who dodged all his swings and makes a backflip. She lands on four with Orphan going to stick the sword to the ground where she is but she rolls and punches his rib making him grunt and later kicks his sword away. Orphan punches Cassandra but she lands in the floor kicking his gut and she makes a kip up and dodges punch just to hit Orphan in the face breaking his mask. Y/N gets ups and rushes towards Orphan bashing into him and punches his face a few times till blood appeared as he gets up from him and grabs the sword in the ground. He gets up just to block a knee from Cassandra and punches her back, he also blocks a sword from Y/N just to misdirect it and elbows his face grabbing his other sword and cuts Y/N's shoulder a little. He takes a step back dodging another swing and kicking him back, as Cassandra gets on top of Orphan and hits him in the top of the head with both hands, just to get off and hits his right leg making him kneel.

Orphan: Stupid girl!

He chokes Cassandra and pins her to a wall, as Y/N goes to cut David but he moves his body and Y/N accidentally impales Cassandra in her shoulder but she didn't even flinch but Y/N grew in shock just for Orphan elbow him back. He lifts Cassandra even more as she looked a bit pissed.

Orphan: You should've stayed with me, you could've been stronger! Now look at yourself, protecting someone else, love and care is a weakness and yet you embraced it!

He tightens the choke as Cassandra goes to kick him but he blocks and headbutts her as her nose starts to bleed.

Orphan: What a disappointment.

He even puts more pressure, just to earn a kick but not from Cassandra or Y/N... but from Richard Dragon himself. Orphan landed in his back and rolls back going for a swing at Richard but he blocks it and kicks Orphan's face and elbows his face. David in anger grabbed the sword and swings at Richard who just simply moved and with his own hand he breaks the blade and kicks him back. David looks in shock as Richard gives him a barrage of punches and kicks using also gymnastic movement with such coordination and precision that not even Dick, Y/N, Cass or even Bruce can actually do to perfection. Richard was just hitting his pressure points as he elbows Orphan's ribs and grabs his hand, puts his back on Orphan's chest and makes a Jiu Jitsu move and throws him over him, making Orphan land in his back.

Richard: Are you two ok?

Y/N: Yeah, thanks master.

Richard smiles and nods but looks at Orphan dodging a swing from a knife and manages to run away even with his weakened body, he jumps from the window and Richard sees a helicopter below as Orphan manages to grab the handle with a lot of effort as the helicopter flies away. Richard frowns but he sees Y/N walking towards Cass, checking her injury.

Y/N: Are you ok?

Cassandra: *sign language* Are... you?

Y/N smiles and nods as he looks at the injury which wasn't pretty bad but saw a hand mark in her neck as he looks at it. He slightly touches Cassandra's neck where the hand mark was but she grabs his hand and slowly moves it back to his knees.

Richard: Let's get you two back at the dojo.

Y/N stands up and helps Cassandra as he nods. The three walk to the elevator as it closes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 77 20
All his life Damian Wayne had been told he was the sole heir to the Al Ghul and Wayne throne. But things quickly change when he and his unfamiliar tw...
173K 4.5K 18
Book I of The Bride of the Demon series COMPLETED Y/n L/n gave everything up for her baby sister. Her freedom, her thoughts, her feelings, her only f...
802 67 25
You're the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul. You were his only child until you find out you have a younger half sister named Talia. Because of her you meet B...
22.4K 456 17
Isabelle Al Ghul is the firstborn daughter of Talia Al Ghul. But the title of demon was not meant for her. It was meant for her brother, Damian. Ins...