It's Sugar Coated || Yandere...

Von Pocky102

Yandere Seven Deadly Sins X Reader This is a tale of ancient times, an era before humans and Non-Human worlds... Mehr

Info <3
Chapter 1 : The Boar Hat
Chapter 2 : Finding A Friend
Chapter 3 : Finding A Fox
Chapter 4: The Reunion With King
Chapter 6 : Gowther
Chapter 7 : hahaha....
Chapter 8 : The Fight
WTF

Chapter 9: Is This Death?

1.5K 26 2
Von Pocky102

DAYWALKER! - Machine Gun Kelly (Ft. CORPSE)
0:23 ━❍────── 2:32
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

____________________________

(Y/n)'s POV
Darkness that's all I can see...

'Wait there's a light I thought and ran to the light I closed my eyes because it was so bright "Ah Welcome back" I heard a voice "Wait, Elaine?" I yelled turning around to see her and Al "I'm Dead aren't I," I asked looking down at my bare feet 'Wait where tf are my shoes?' I thought "No you're alive just in a near-death state," Al said rubbing my arm Elaine nodded "Really? how can I go back to the living world" I asked looking at her my eyes wide with excitement "There's one way but it's risky" She said with Concern lacing her voice "I'll do it! I have to make sure everyone is alright!" I Yelled with determination, she nodded "Go to the biggest Crystal and say Υπόσχομαι τη Σελήνη..." she said pointing to a giant crystal (It means 'I Promise The Moon' in Greek) I nodded and hugged her "Thank you" I looked at Al "I'll miss you buddy" I said and hugged him he smiled and handed me a pack of cards I looked at him confused but took the cards I waved and ran over to the crystal "Υπόσχομαι τη Σελήνη" I spook the crystal shook and disappeared In its place a very deep hole. I gasped "Uh bye I love you," I said smiling I jumped down landing not so gracefully "Well Well, what do we have here," A voice said I looked around "I'm (Y/n) and I-" I tried speaking but got cut off "I know you want to go back to the real world," the voice said I nodded "well you have to prove that you're worthy," he said crossing his arms "How a game of cards?" I asked grabbing my cards "how about old maids" I said holding the cards up "Hmh sure" the voice said as a Tall ass skinny guy walked over to me and sat down I smiled and sat down dealing the card and putting my matches down I had 2 more then him "You can go first" I said with a smile I didn't have to joker which means he dose "Gladly" he said and carefully grabbed the card closest to my thumb He smiled I think and put a match down I reached up and grabbed a random card i put the match down and held up my cards we continued playing eventually I had the old maid and one other cards I put a poker face on and held the cards out he grabbed one but when he looked at it his eyes widened "Old maid" he yelled looking at me I shrugged he shuffled his two cards and held them out I looked at them for a minute 'I need to win' I thought and shrugged picking a random card "I won!" I yelled standing up he nodded and patted my head "Good job Uh..." he said holding a hand out "I'm (Y/n)" I smiled shaking his hand "I'm Galand" he said and disappeared I looked around and shrugged when I didn't see him I started walking away but soon screamed as my Scythe came flying at me I picked it up "Whoever threw that your mom's a hoe!" I yelled looking around "(Y/n)!" A voice yelled I looked and saw Elaine I gasped and hugged her "Why'd you follow me?" I practically screamed "I was worried!" she said looking down I sighed and smiled "You wanna come with me?" I said She nodded with a blush, I chuckled and hugged her we started walking just catching up "How is Ban, and king" she asked looking down I shrugged but yelled as I fell threw the floor "Fuck!" I yelled as I hit the ground I stood up "Whoa" I gasped in awe "Would you like to see your friends" a voice asked I nodded "Yes" I spoke suddenly a screen appeared on it was my friends they all looked depressed and lifeless 'Damn they really do need me' I thought  "You need to complete your mission then leave that world" the voice said I looked around confused but closed my eyes as everything went white.

____________________________

I gasped flinging up from the bed "(Y/n)!" A familiar voice yelled "Elizabeth" I yelled hugging her she sobbed into my shoulder "How?" She asked looking at me confused "I'll tell you later" I smiled she nodded and handed me my outfit I smiled and changed she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her downstairs "Ack slow down I'm gonna fall" I yelped she apologized "(Y/n)?!?!?" A group of voices yelled "Uh hi" I smiled awkwardly waving I gasped as I felt arms wrap around me I hugged back and smiled "I'm back" I struggled to say as I couldn't breathe "Oxygen not in lungs" I gasped everyone let go "Sorry" everyone apologized "How are you alive?" Hozer asked I sighed and sat down and patting the table "Might want to sit down it's a long story." I said everyone sat down next to me, and I went on to tell them about everything. "what your mission?" Meliodas asked, I shrugged "0 clue," I said holding up a zero with my hands "but whatever it is, I think it's important." I said looking down.

___________________________

(What up!! Sorry about not updating my grade where shit and needed help but yeah I'm back! Bye Bye My Little Mushrooms 🍄 Words 927 )

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1K 41 23
After defeating the traitor holy knight, Hendrickson, the Seven Deadly Sins take in the time of peace. But peace never last. King Bartra has foreseen...
752K 21.6K 32
(Various x reader) After the murder of her mother, (Y/N) fled to Earth to get away the Goddesses. Her existence was strictly forbidden and punishable...
22.5K 539 46
After the ressurection of the Ten Commandments, The Seven Deadly Sins have met their greatest match yet. As they fight to protect the kingdom, anothe...
45.5K 1.7K 19
"๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ 3๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ...