My Dear Dark Lord

By TheSmartWitch

Tom, as much as he hates to admit it, wants to fit in the wizarding world. Make a name. Probably kill Dumbled... More

Chapter 1 : Introductions
Chapter 2 : The Shunned Prefect
Chapter 3 : Dreams and Realities
Chapter 5: Unbreakable Vow
Chapter 6: Malfoy Heir
Chapter 7: Master of Death
Chapter 8: Inevitable
Chapter 9: First Class
Chapter 10: A Good Teacher
Chapter 11: Greater Good
Chapter 12: The Plan
Chapter 13: Favourite Student
Chapter 14: Courtship
Chapter 15: Proposal
Chapter 16: Cookies
Chapter 17: DΓ©jΓ  vu
Chapter 18: Serene
Chapter 19: Decisions
Chapter 20: Acceptance
Chapter 21: First Pillar
Chapter 22: Wildfire
Chapter 23: Results
Chapter 24: First Date
Chapter 25: Chaos
Chapter 26: Slytherin Prince
Chapter 27: Not a Tattoo
Chapter 28: Hunt
Chapter 29: First Murder
Chapter 30: Riddles and Gaunts
Chapter 31: First Member
Chapter 32: Offers
Chapter 33: Weekend
Chapter 34: Horcruxes
Chapter 35: Tale of the Three Brothers
Chapter 36: Car Ride
Chapter 37: Nagini
Chapter 38: Godric's Hollow
Chapter 39: Peverell Manor
Chapter 40: My Lord
Chapter 41: First lesson
Chapter 42: First lesson: II
Chapter 43: First lesson: III
Chapter 44: Next Day
Chapter 45: Demon Twins
Chapter 46: Headquarters
Chapter 47: Pictures
Chapter 48: Assassins
Chapter 49: Ministry Ball
Chapter 50: After the Ball
Chapter 51: Meetings
Chapter 52: Bestfriends
Chapter 53: Seventh Year
Chapter 54: Arrest
Chapter 55: Trial
Chapter 56: Azkaban Escape
Chapter 57: Insanity
Chapter 58: Letter
Chapter 59: Thoughts
Chapter 60: A Traitor's Story
Chapter 61: Torture
Chapter 62: Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 63: The Dark Lord?
Chapter 64: Karma
Chapter 65: Time traveling
Chapter 66: Set up
Chapter 67: Petunia Dursley
Chapter 68: We love you
Chapter 69: Ghosts
Chapter 70: Wizengamot
Chapter 71: Escape
Chapter 72: First Victory
Chapter 73: Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 74: Annoying Trio
Chapter 75: The Tonks
Chapter 76: Work
Chapter 77: Arguments
Chapter 78: Secrets
Chapter 79: Midnight Talks
Chapter 80: Beach
Chapter 81: Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 82: Battle
Chapter 83: Battle - II
Chapter 84: It Hurts
Chapter 85: Hogwarts
Chapter 86: Gryffindor
Epilogue: I
Epilogue: II
Author's Note

Chapter 4: An Unusual Message

10.2K 454 39
By TheSmartWitch

Next morning, Tom went down to the Great Hall for breakfast, with mind full of thoughts (on Hadrian), knowing full well that they are not going to end until he solves the mystery.

He went and sat at his usual seat at the end of the Slytherin table, eating a small amount of food (damn the orphanage!). The Great Hall was full with the chattering of the students, the lazy ones completing their summer holiday homework (seriously!?!?). The atmosphere was that of joy. Even Tom couldn't stop feeling content. 'Atlast I'm home.'

The owls bringing the posts had arrived. It was a beautiful sight. Suddenly, the serene scene ended. There was a loud gasp from somewhere. It started like a chain reaction. There were gasps of horror and yells from everywhere in the Great Hall.

Tom, who hadn't started reading the newspaper, opened it to see what's the deal. 'Oh Merlin', he thought. He understood their actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BREAKING NEWS!!

Murder at the DOM in MACUSA

A horrific incident had occurred at the Department of Mysteries at the MACUSA. Two members of the House of the Selwyns- Lord Lucas Selwyn and his wife Lady Caroline Selwyn were murdered last night at the DOM.

Their bodies were found at 7 a.m. by one of the Unspeakables. He then called the aurors. The President of the MACUSA was also present when the questioning began. No clues were found at the crime scene. Aurors had done an extensive search- even a magical signature test- but no results were found. The working members of the MACUSA are scared to even enter the ministry, fearing they could be the next target.

The research project of the Selwyns seems to be the reason behind their murder - official statements haven't been passed yet. This project was the top secret in the department. Even with the help of the Unspeakables, the aurors had to spend 3 hours to disable the wards around the workspace of the Selwyns.
What they found confused and scared the rest of the Department.
This secret project was a study on the former Dark Lord Grindelwald's wand.

Grindelwald's wand was lost after his defeat by the hands of the late Lord James Peverell. Many people suspected that the Death Eaters were the ones who stole the wand to honor the Dark Lord.
It seems that the rumors were false. The Selwyns had no affliction with the Dark Lord. The aurors are working finding on the reasons for Grindelwald's wand being in the DOM and the reason for their murder.

Though a very unusual message was found at the place where the wand was stored. The message read as: " The Change will happen soon. Our Lord will rise. Even Death will not stop us."
This message frightened majority of the workers.
What is the message speaking about? What Change? Which Lord? Is it Lord Grindelwald once again or someone new? Who are we facing? Why won't death stop them?
These are the questions running in everyone's mind after reading the message.

We, at the Daily Prophet, hope that the aurors will reach the bottom of this case and will relive our minds from the frightening message.

~Natasha Evans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaos.

That was what followed after the papers were read by everyone. Many theories were spread around in a matter of seconds.

Dippet stood up and yelled (he used a silencio), " Silence !!" .

A tense silence followed.

Everyone was waiting with bated breath to hear what the Headmaster of Hogwarts will say.

Tom noticed that Dumbledore looked suspiciously pale behind Dippet. 'Curious'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.5K 13
When Harry's name comes out of the Goblet of Fire, he is livid. He didn't bloody want to join a deadly tournament, but it seems like no one believes...
41.8K 989 11
Here Harry got betrayed by his allies as second wizarding war is over and here he got to a oppurtunity by death as he came back and changed the world...
117K 4.7K 53
Everyone knew Tom Riddle. He was the golden boy of Hogwarts. The best student of his year. He wished to become the best wizards of all time and nobod...
2.8K 123 34
Hermione and her friends are invited back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for one more year following the Battle of Hogwarts. Of course...