✘ 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎┊ wrestl...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; ❝ wrestling one shots.ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗: │ ✵ ˚ : · ╰────────✬ ❝ in which i make wres... More

⌎⊱ 𝖜𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 | oneshot collection. ⊰⌏
➣ world's collide.
➣ you were wrong, i fell first.
➣ three million dollars to end this.
➣ her asymptotic love story.
➣asap.
➣ don't judge the book by it's cover.
➣ whipping cream n' frosting.
➣ i'm sent from above.
➣ it all started in the elevator.
➣ you warms the breezy night.
➣ fear of rejection.
➣ five years of fury.
➣ adam cole, at your service.
➣ if i'd ever change.
➣ unforgettable strawberry ice cream.
➣ i don't want a boyfriend.
➣ staring contest.
➣ insult to cringy but cheesy.
➣ final exam went wrong.
➣ i'm here.
➣ chemistry test.
➣ overprotective best friends.
➣ roses are red, violets are not blue.
➣ best birthday gift.
➣ big mac bay bay.
➣ my boyfriend? lol i'm single.
➣ ice cream shop.
➣ the real winner.
➣ you're sensational.
➣ every girl's dream, wish and fantasy.
➣ i wish you'd look at me that way.
➣ i wish you'd look at me that way. (PART 2)
➣ i wish you'd look at me that way. (PART 3)
➣ choices.
➣ a gift for johnny gargano.
➣ rain = warm hug.
➣ thailand of orange.
➣ cold yet sweet.
➣ among us.
➣ every night routine.
➣ reset.

➣ high-vitamin pineapple juice.

123 3 2
By SexyBombshell

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

AEW X INDY
𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑵 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑺 𝑿 𝑷𝑬𝒀𝑻𝑶𝑵 𝑹𝑶𝒀𝑪𝑬.

started: 4/25/21
ended: 4/25/21 

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

a / n : this one shot is dedicated to unicornloverb !!!
i'm still sad about that wwe released the iiconics! smh, anyways, this is a very simple one shot, i still can't get over Jericho calling the Pinnacle pineapple xD i still used her ring name peyton royce even thou she doesn't use that name anymore.
enjoy ♥

┏━━━━°⌜ {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ⌟°━━━━┓

┗━━━━ °⌜ {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ⌟° ━━━━┛

I came for him but I stayed for you. 

"Hi!" Peyton and Billie greeted in unison as they took a seat and joined The Pinnacle's table.

Peyton likes Maxwell Jacob Friedman for almost three years now. Not like most girls, she found his rudeness and cockiness hot and attractive. She even takes a Business Administration course in college just to follow him.

Sipping on his pineapple juice, Dax Harwood side-eyed MJF who's busy scrolling on his phone and he seems like he doesn't care at all. Dax nodded.

Peyton flashed a wide smile and sat next to Shawn Spears and her best friend sits beside her. Deep inside, she is pissed off. MJF is in between Dax and Cash. Thus, she can't sit next to his beloved person.

Shawn Spears glanced at her, chuckled softly, and chugs his pineapple juice on a bottle.

"Peyton and Billie, right? The IIconic duo from the other section. Yo! Can we help you?" Wardlow asked.

"We just wanna hang out with you guys. You guys seem so chill." Peyton grinned, trying to earn their trust. She looked around their table and noticed the bottle of pineapple juice in front of MJF.

MJF suddenly looked at her and gave her a disgusting look hearing the word chill.

"Also, you guys are charming as hell! I'm not joking." Billie giggled.

"Ladies...ladies..ladies..." Cash shook his head and sighed.

"You know what, ladies? We're gonna be straightforward towards you. It's inevitable to fall in love with our handsome faces and charming personality, but Cash and I have girlfriends already and we don't want to witness world war 3." Dax explained, making Peyton choke at his exaggerated and unbelievable statement.

"Oh my god! Help my friend! She's choking!" Billie panicked. "Water! Water! Give her water!"

"ARHGJSIWKENXK" Peyton murmured, trying to speak. She even glanced at MJF but the latter just watching her, enjoying the choking scene. What a nice guy.

Wardlow immediately gave her a glass of water but Peyton rejected it as she thinks of a plan.

"I want juice sjxjejwixk! Give me some juice arhchduwzj!" She ordered.

"Here! Take this!" Cash said, handing her a bottle of pineapple juice he found on their table. Anna immediately sips on it, trying to hide her giggle and trying not to blush profoundly.

Her plan indeed worked. FUCKING INDIRECT KISS! MJF AND I KISSED! ---Peyton's inner self freaked out in overload joy.

Billie was about to ask her if she's alright but upon seeing her best friend since high school smiling widely, Billie already knew its part of the plan.

Peyton flashed a wide smile as she looked at MJF, "Thanks. Without your pineapple juice, I might be laying on the school clinic right now."

Raising his brows in confusion, MJF didn't give her feedback.

"Hey, Aussie. Why are you thanking him? It's not his juice." Cash informed her, ruining her moment.

"Wait, what?!"

"It's actually mine,"

Peyton dropped her jaw upon hearing Shawn Spears admitted that with a smirk on his lips.

"Believe it. Maxwell is saliva conscious. Thus, he will never share a kiss with anyone, especially with you." Shawn added,

Peyton was unperturbed about the revelation. Wardlow and MJF snickered while the Top Guys Dax and Cash started teasing Shawn and Peyton.

Since then, Peyton and Billie keep joining the Pinnacle's table and the guys seem to enjoy the IIconic's fun and engaging accompany. Peyton and Shawn's romance blooms like a beautiful flower. all thanks to the indirect kiss.

Peyton drinks her newly bought pineapple juice and passed it to her boyfriend with a smirk.

Shawn found himself staring at her for a minute alternating between looking into her hazel green eyes and zooming in on her luscious lips

♫...You're the sun to the moon
You're my ocean, painted blue...♫

"Let's end this indirect kiss," Shawn whispered with a husky voice and pressed his lips against hers. Billie and the Pinnacle giggled like a teenager seeing the very romantic scene.

Peyton loves the fact that she came for MJF but she stayed for Shawn Spears.

🖇↑↓🖇
︶︶︶. ̥◌୭ ❀ • ❀ ୭ ̥◌ . ︶︶︶

〖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 〗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 8 13
A few of the wrestling-related song fics and one shots I have written over the years. It has various wrestlers features, as well as original charact...
24.6K 812 39
Just random one-shots about all your favourite WWE superstars! Does what it says on the tin! Just random ideas and will update when I get more! Hope...
272 5 6
...
16.8K 492 30
AU