The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

Galing kay LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... Higit pa

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 28

972 25 15
Galing kay LightTheNight23

Warnings:  Spiked drink, argument between the siblings, and her trauma from her father leaving her

_____________________________________________

Once (y/n) was settled in with her weighted blanket and her back snuggled into Hitoshi, she was faced with two brothers, three men, and one woman and some hot chocolate cooling off before she burnt herself.

"Katsuki tells me you puked," 'Izuku wandered around the invisible corner of this conversation.

"More like a waterfall," Shinso said emphasizing what he had witnessed causing (y/n) to glare at him. "What it's the truth?"

"You're not making any matters better." she grumbled and gripped onto her hot chocolate, which Shinso took from her hands quickly and sat it back down on the counter.

"So what was it?" Katsuki didn't hide from the subject.

She kept her lips sealed.

"Don't hide now," Katsuki was growing frustrated.

"It's silly," she mumbled and hid in the blanket.

"You can say that, but it doesn't tell us anything," Katsuki groaned.

"(y/n)," Kirishima began. "Mina told me what she saw."

"What she saw," Izuku was now getting angry. "Like?"

"A pill in my drink!" (y/n) blurted out feeling that same almost traumatic moment setting some fear into her. "What if I drank it, what would have happened to me?"

"You caught it before, that's all that matters." Hitoshi tried to calm her down.

"A spiked drink." Katsuku grumbled. "A spiked drink!"

He was getting louder and louder as his anger grew.

"I knew it, parties are no good, wind up getting much worse if you would have swallowed that drink." Katsuki grumbled, making her flinch.

"Stop yelling," she quietly whispered.

"I am not yelling," She jumped into Hitoshi's arms hiding from her brother who was letting his anger out. "What did you do, leave your drink somewhere thinking it was fine."

"I didn't mean to, it slipped my mind." She tried to defend herself.

"Look where it could have gotten you!" he shouted, knocking something down.

"Why don't you go take a breather," Izuku tried to push Katsuki to another location away from the trembling youngest.

"I don't need a breather, I need her to start acting like a grown up, not some kid who expects everything to be perfect and rainbows all the time!" Katsuki spat, pushing Izuku around.

"Stop," she whimpered. "You two stop!"

Her pleas to stop was never heard by the two who were about to brawl.

"Guys," she tried again.

"Shut up,'' Izuku grumbled at her, not realizing only being consumed by his own anger.

Her tears resurfaced and her stomach churned. She rushed to the bathroom and unloaded her contents from her stomach, which Ochako rushed in quickly to pull her hair back again. When she was finished Ochako left the room only feeling it right and let the boys and her handle this situation.

"Holy shit, If I wouldn't say so You two turned out just like Hisashi!" she grumbled, fits clenched, anger boiling in her blood. "A man I have never had to have contact with after he left, now I have two of him."

"Oh grow up, he was a terrible dad, we already know this." Katsuki spat at her, making her cry harder. "Oh but let's cry with you, he just had something against you."

"You're a jackass," she simply said. "And you Izuku, just like him. You two need to grow up."

"Me a jackass, good!" Katsuki howled with laughter.

"You just want to cry about something all the time," Izuku was passive aggressive when it came to his low blows.

"I guess I do, I wish I was never born into this shitty family!" she sobbed. "There you got what you wanted all along, I'll just pack my bags and leave."

"Good, finally." Katsuki said going to grab her luggage for that. "Maybe we can have some peace and quiet."

"How did this turn into this, I tell you one thing because you demand me too, and the next it's my fault, pity me, and do this. You're back down my throat for no apparent reason." she mocked them in her own way. "I hate you two, rot in hell next to Hisashi." she rushed into her bedroom with the luggage Katsuki tossed at her feet and locked the door. She slid down the door frame and faced the same thing she was in earlier but for a different reason.

"That is not how you handle that!" She could hear Hitoshi yell at the top of his lungs scolding her siblings. "You two are being so childish, acting like five year old's attacking her on her past, for one thing, and then attacking her for an accident that happens all the time. Where human, not perfect people! And you guys call her your sister and tell her you'll protect her, my ass! I can't even be in this apartment right now!"

The door slammed shut which made her jump knowing Hitoshi had stormed out.

Silence was the first thing she heard but it didn't last long.

"You'll fix this, and before tomorrow morning comes around. Come on Denki." Kirishima walked off with the blond singer leaving only four people left in the apartment, two respectively hiding and the other two sitting and thinking about what they really just did.

How does one fix things between siblings when arguments rarely arise? (y/n) never fought with her siblings, if so it was typically play fights or just a quick bicker and banter between the three of them.

"I know I am a burden," she hid her face in her stuffed animal. "All I do is make more work for them."

She didn't want to say they were right, but maybe they were? The options of packing her bag and living with her parents until she got a stable job in the city was an option, but was she willing to lose Shinso, Kirishiam and Denki, even Ochako.

"I was too harsh with my words." she groaned out and grabbed things out of her closet and sat them into her bag. "I live too much in my past, and it brings them down."

She walked to the door and unlatched it. She was hoping the two went to bed. She needed a drink to calm down her throat that was burning from all of the crying she did all night so far. She took a deep breath in and darted out of the room and around the counter and to the fridge where she grabbed a water bottle quickly.

She was free so far, that was good.

She shut the fridge door and rushed back through the path she used to get there. Just as she almost made it to her door she ran into some issues.

"(y/n), could we maybe talk?" Izuku was calm and collected while Katsuki looked at the city lights from the sliding doors onto the balcony.

"I can't, sorry." she said avoiding any eye contact with any of them. "I'm packing."

"What," Katsuki jumped forward from his seat.

"I'm going to go to bed," Ochako said, at some point she must have talked to them after she hid respectively in the bedroom keeping this a family matter. "Let you guys talk privately."

"Repeat what you just said." Katsuki said in the nicest manner he could.

"I am packing, I need more boxes." she said without a doubt. "I'll be outta' here by the morning, I'm calling Dad in a bit."

"No," Izuku declined that option as if he had a choice. "We let out anger speak to you when it should have been to reassure you and educate you on the dangerous out there."

"You can't say no, when you know all I have been to you is a burden and a waste of your time." She rolled her eyes looking at the two. They noticed how red and puffy her eyes were.

"You have never been a burden," Katsuki began as he walked over to her and into her room. He began to unpack things and place them back into their respectable places. "It was my fault, I jumped on both of you which got him started. But god dammit, I worry!"

Izuku jumped in quickly and helped unpack no matter to what extent (y/n) tried to stop them.

"I know you do, but I don't know why!" (y/n) was frustrated. "At some point you have to let me grow up! I'll always be your baby sister, always want to be with you two even if we're all married and have kids, I just don't need to be a burden that makes you die at a young age because of the stress of worrying about me."

"It's my job to look after you two, especially since Hisashi!"" Katsuki's voice cracked as he got emotional. He paused and took a gulp, trying to hold in all his emotion so he wouldn't come off as weak and fragile. But the two knew he was weak at this very moment and could begin to cry even if he did his best to hide it. "Your father was really sucky, and I made it my mission to make sure no one in the rest of your lives acted like that around you, and made sure no danger would affect you two. But I fail every so often, and it pisses me off!"

(y/n) frowned and looked down at the ground feeling even worse about the whole mess. She was the main cause, she was so reckless and got into trouble all the time with weird people who spotted her. She was too nice and would talk to anybody. That's what happened with Minetta, and now he stalks her and is just weird around her. One conversation can change a whole thing.

"We should have taken that on together, not just one of us!" Izuku plopped down on the bed feeling the effects of this as well. "We're siblings for a reason, we do things together so we're not alone in our struggles and fights."

"I thought it was going to be easy," Katsuki rumbled out. "I thought I could keep it under control and set up rules and regulations for you two to follow and I never realised how much it was hindering your learning on life lessons."

"It didn't help that I always fought back," (y/n) frowned and sat down beside Izuku who wrapped his arm around her pulling her into his embrace. "Whenever I got the chance I tried to prove to you that I was an adult."

Katsuki knelt down in front of them whipping away a stray tear that he worked hard to hide but failed.

"You did good at telling me you were an adult, especially tonight even if you were scared and emotional." he leaned in and wrapped his arms around the two pulling them into a tight embrace. "You did the first right thing by calling someone who you trusted to get help in a situation you didn't quite know how to handle. You did great at being an adult."

"Lets promise to work together from now on and not hinder each other or stress one and another out." Izuku suggested as he hugged tightly on to each one of them.

"Promise," katsuki said as he leaned onto them for help.

(y/n) smiled and leaned into the embrace, knowing that this was a new start.

"I promise," she said as the three of them hugged it out for as long as they could and that meant for the rest of the night where they fell asleep on the bed wrapped up in each other's arms protecting one and another from bad dreams that may have entered each mind.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Was this how you found them?" Shinso, Ochako and Kirishima stood in the doorway glancing at the three siblings all asleep on the bed.

"Yeah, woke up with her door wide open this morning and snoring coming from the room." Ochako giggled lightly with a cup of coffee in her hands. "their all chronic snorers I guess, because it was a whole choir this morning."

"Man, I just lost another bet to (y/n) on that one!" Kirishima sighed, whipping his head back.

"You bet on that?" Shinso asked, amazed by their betting skills.

"Yes, a bet saying that the three of them snored or didn't snore, obviously I bet that they didn't snore, not one of them." he groaned. "I mean their perfect looks and personality so they must be perfect in the sleeping department."

"That's not how that works." Ochako said, trying to hold in a laugh. "But I guess it is a good thing that katsuki's and (y/n)'s winning streak is back."

"Oh so great," Kirishima mumbled upset by it. "I'm just glad they worked it out."

"Same, I was pissed at them all last night." Shinso grumbled as he sipped on a cold brew drink.

"Well except for (y/n)," Kirishima winked at the indigo haired male and nudged him in the ribs.

"Maybe," he said, trying not to give any unfair treatment out.

"You don't have to lie to us Shinso, we know she's an angel in your eyes." Ochako smirked and glanced at the three in the bedroom again.

"Angel?" (y/n) stirred who was quickly shoved back down because her movement woke Katsuki who growled. "Ow."

"Shut up." the two fell back asleep as if nothing ever happened.

"Idiots," Kirishima chuckled.

"Our cute idiots," Ochako said smiling. "Hey where is Denki, he was just beside me five minutes ago?"

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

477K 12.5K 60
⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️ You and Shinso grew up together and bonded because you have a similar quirks that made people view you differently. Then one da...
29.2K 255 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: • Katsuki Bakugou • Izuku Midoriya • Shoto Todorok...
24.4K 996 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
30.7K 432 13
First try writing Oneshots~ -Fluff/Angst w/happy ending/ Characters: -Todoroki -Bakugou -Midoriya -Shinsou -Shigaraki -Dabi