The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

By LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... More

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 26

851 29 1
By LightTheNight23

Warnings: Spiked drink and it cause the reader some anxiety

_____________________________________________

"I'm surprised you losers even dared to show your faces here." (y/n) just wanted to shrivel up and die at this very moment.

She watched Denki's face morph into one of hatred and anger as the jackass of a woman dared to talk to his band like that.

"And who's this? Your next fling Denki?" Jiro asked as she tried to walk around (y/n), who was nervously just standing there trying to avoid eye contact.

"How about you leave us alone," Denki grumbled as he watched Kirishima in the distance rush over here.

"Darling, none of us want to deal with a bitch like you today!" Mina said, smiling politely.

"If I may buy it," (y/n) turned around and faced Jiro with a proud smile on her face. "I have never once seen you on the top charts, the only following fame you have is tumblr girls and boys who have the hots for you, now please leave my friends alone."

"Oh my god," (y/n) could hear the disgust in her face and instantly knew along to show her face was a terrible idea. "It's Hitoshi's girl."

"That's not who I am, we just look alike," (y/n) said through clenched teeth.

"Oh sorry, coffee girl." Jiro scoffed. "But we all know it's not true, Minetta can vouch for that."

(y/n) could hear the midget mumbling, 'oh boy, oh boy, oh boy' the whole way over here. She so badly wanted to kick his teeth in. He was such a weirdo.

"Is this the girl you love so much, tell me was she walking with my Hitoshi one day?" Jiro smiled seductively down at the purple haired fake hero, Grape Juice.

"Dude, he wears a dipper parading around the city, don't flirt with him," (y/n) gagged making the whole group laugh at Jiro.

"It's not a dipper!" He shouted out of embarrassment.

"Is too midget man, but it seems like your lucky day, Grape Can." (y/n) pushed the small man over to Jiro. "she has a crush on you Box of Grapes."

"Really?" he asked, looking hopeful.

"Oh yeah, into that dipper thing, maybe even heroes." Kirishima joins in just at the right time handing (y/n) the drink where she sat it down just behind her, it wasn't out of her sight or so she thought.

"Disgusting, now I don't!" Jiro complained. "Go back to her!"

"Too late," Denki said, dropping a fake mic. "And trust me, Hitoshi Shinso is not yours, and never will be. Get that through your bleeding skull."

Jiro seemed to back off for the moment. She met the eyes with each individually and slowly walked behind the group with a Minetta stuck to her leg.

"Denki!" (y/n) shouted hugging the blond. "You're such a brave man."

"(y/n) your embarrassing me!" Denki whined and allowed her to hug him.

"Sorry," she backed off and turned around grabbing her drink. "Thanks, Kiri!"

"Anytime, Kiddo," he told her.

"I see a hat number calling my name," Denki shouted over the music as he winked in the numbers direction.

"Number?" (y/n) questioned confused as to what he was talking about.

"A girl, babe!" Mina said, giggling at (y/n)'s pureness. "You two where tight, she is as cute as a button."

"I better go be a wingman, that when a guy makes another guy look much better.'' Sero jokes, making (y/n) gave him a thumbs up just so she wouldn't have to ask.

"Ahh makes sense, Sero." (y/n) giggled winking at the black haired man.

"And then there were just three," Kirishima chuckled as he wrapped his arms around (y/n) in a protective manner.

"See girly, parties aren't too bad." Mina said, smiling at the shorter woman.

"They really aren't!" (y/n) smiled actually enjoying this. It was so much different then she thought. All those things Hitoshi had trained her hadn't needed to be used at all so far, and she assumed they would have to at all.

(y/n) had finally become thirsty, after all that drama she had somewhat forgotten she had picked it back up again. She lifted the drink up to her lips and looked down just a second before the carbonated soda trickled into her mouth. There she saw the fizzing of a pill at the bottom of the cup. Just at it's very last moments. She knew very well it wasn't Kirishima who did that, he wasn't like that. But her brain couldn't physically think correctly. She instantly put the drink down and looked at it. The two noticed the worry on her face and began to question her.

"Babe, hats got you so scared?" Mina asked, resting her hands lightly on her shoulder.

"I need the restroom!" She blurted out. She could feel the tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "I feel really sick all of the sudden."

"Oh, okay," Kiri grabbed her drink and handed it to Mina who instantly looked down at the drink, but (y/n) couldn't see her reaction to the still fuzzing pill at the bottom of the cream soda. He led her down an abandoned hallway and shoved her into the bathroom. She quickly shoved him out and locked the door. She crawled on the ground and hugged her knees by the bathtub. She rustled around for her purse and tried to find her phone, but her nerves were making things so much harder.

"(y/n) do I need to call anybody?" Kiri asked, his voice muffled by the thick door.

"It's okay Kiri, I can call." she said, trying to reassure him. "Go back to Mina, I'll be fine."

She didn't want him to hear her sob from her scare. What of she would have sipped that? Who tried to do this to her? Why?

So many questions were running through her head. She needed to call Shinso. She wanted to call Shinso.

Her fingers brushed up against the iPhone and she quickly dialed his number she memorized by heart for tonight.

It rang...

And rang...

And rang...

But when she was met with his voice calling out to her she choked on her words.

"(y/n), honey, what's the matter?" he had tried so dearly to get her to talk but her crying was enough to tell him it went horrible. "Kitten, talk to me."

"Hi-Hi, I want you to come and pick me up, I'm scared." The level of fear in her voice wasn't blocked out front. He never wanted to hear her this scared ever in his life. He failed her. On the other side of the phone he was rushing off of his apartment couch and into her own apartment where he stood in front of his brothers on the couch motion for them to get moving.

"(y/n) honey, where are you hiding?" he called out to her in a sweet voice hoping it was soothing her down. "I need to know."

"I-in the bathroom," she told him quietly.

"How do I get there?" he asked her, waiting to be sure he got to her right away.

"I don't know," her sob came out louder than what she was hoping, she didn't want to be such a whip in front of him. "Kirishima took me here because I lied to him about being sick. And I don't remember how or which rooms we passed to get here. I told him to go back to Mina." She couldn't control her breathing. She was hyperventilating on the phone with him, beginning a panic attack. He knew from the beginning how serious this was.

"Hey, It's okay. Breath, you wanna talk to one of your brothers?" he hoped that would calm her down just a hair.

"Yeah, Izuku, Katsuki would be too upset." she told him sobbing harder and gasping for air whatever she could get.

On her side of the phone she was just trying to count how many minutes had passed. It was something Toshinori had taught her when recurring things scared her to this level.

"Hey," she paused and listened to her older brother. "(y/n) were on our way, right now just listen to my voice."

"I'm scared, Izu, It reminds me of our biological dad. When he lef—" he interrupted her quickly.

"I know, I know." he calmly said. "Let's forget about him, we don't need him remember?"

"I-i, yes." she mumbled.

"Let's instead think about what we do have, we have mom and dad, and other mom and dad, we have Katsuki, you have me, we both have Ochako, who is making you a nice cup of hot cocoa or when you come home and pampering you even more. We also Have Hitoshi, Kirishima and denki. What else do we have?"

He allowed her to take the lead of naming things off.

"We have General McCorgins, Commander Dodge, and Sargent Goldey. I have the Café, and my friends there." she was already feeling as best as she could given the situation.

"Calm?" Izuku asked.

"As calm as I can be?" she said into the phone. "But please hurry."

"We are," he told her quietly. "When it comes to you we made a promise, you're first priority. Nothing ever comes before you."

"Why?" she asked never realizing this was a thing.

"Because you make the world so much better," Izuku said with a cheerful voice. "You make us laugh when you do silly things, or claim silly things. The way you make us all laugh when you're as clueless as can be, especially with Hitoshi who is practically head over heels with you. Don't tell me any different."

"But so many people could disagree." she said trying to tell him that couldn't be possibly true.

"Stop, just because one person ruins your childhood, doesn't mean everybody hates you. Just because one person is on your case right now, doesn't mean the whole world hates you." izuku started. "When dad left that day I made a vow, whatever you made you happy I would make sure to do, I never wanted to see you wilt. Some days I think I failed, like today, but then you smile the next day and I realize you're that same sunflower that was planted years back. Don't let the world beat you down every chance it gets, because then I wouldn't be able to handle it."

She fell silent as she listened to her brother's emotional speech. She could feel tears trying to fall down even harder but she held in as much as she could.

"I didn't just promise mom, mitsuki, or Masaru that I would make sure you stay the way you are, I promise Toshinoru, our dad who cares so much and watched you change right in front of his eyes. He never wanted to see you confined or miserable like our biological bastard of a dad left you like, so I made that promise and I kept it so far."

"Izu," she whimpered out of happiness. "Thank you."

"You're my baby sister I would do anything for you." he told her. "Now with you calm I need to hang up. Well very close."

"Okay, I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too baby sis."

She heard the click and she was alone once again but doing much better until the thoughts of the drink came back into her mind.

Parties were really sucky, but her family? They were 1000/10, nobody was better than them.

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 351 16
Shinsou Hitoshi was looking for help with his hero suit that day, not a partner. Although he supposes the second option isn't so bad, either. Mute re...
30.7K 432 13
First try writing Oneshots~ -Fluff/Angst w/happy ending/ Characters: -Todoroki -Bakugou -Midoriya -Shinsou -Shigaraki -Dabi
940K 61.9K 18
โ”€โ”€ go to sleep. female reader. angst.
216K 6.4K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...