Arrow: Building The League

By marvelstars

Superheroes I'm writing a DC Comics fanfiction. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Thea
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Phone call
Chapter 12
Queen Consolidate
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Batcave
Chapter 16: Facing the Devil's head
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Central City
Chapter 20: Watchtower
Atlantis
Gotham City
Chapter 23: headed home
starting over
Central city
Watch Tower
Queen Residence
Watch Tower
Star labs
Atlantis
Arkinia
Amanda Wallers Home
Gotham
Batcave
Central City Coat Line
Watch tower
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: weeks later

Central City

33 3 0
By marvelstars

I walked up to Detective West's home then knocked on the door. I stepped back and waited for a few minutes then Detective West opened the door, "arrow?" I looked at the detective, "hello. Can we talk?"

He nodded his head, let me in, then said, "I thought you left."

"About that," he sat down at the couch. I smiled as I picked up a picture of Barry and Arrow at there graduation, "I'm not arrow. Not the original anyway. The blast didn't alter my powers. It only enhanced them. I'm a copy of a copy, and I came here for Barry's help to get her back."

I set the picture down as he said, "and your memories?"

"I was given very little. Just dates really, but there was something else. I don't know if these feelings are mine, or hers, but detective, I love your son," I sat down next to the detective and waited for him to speak. It took a few minutes, but the silence was broken by Iris walking in the door."

"Arrow?" She smiled, "what brings you by?"

I smiled, "I came to see Barry." She set her things down then came and joined us, "oh, I... he headed out on a date with a coworker of mine."

I looked down, "oh, well I'll be going. Detective, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell him I was here." He nodded his head then Iris said, "why?" I looked her in the eye, "leave it alone or I'll make you leave it alone. There are things, I don't want public. If I find any hint of this in the paper, I'll come after you. Dad, or not, your career will be finished. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head. I then took the recorder from her pocket and crushed it. I looked at the detective, "I'm sorry." He didn't say anything so I left.

---
Streets of Central City
---

Chloe landed next to me as I started to tear up. "this boy must mean a great deal to you if you told his dad to keep him out of it." I nodded my head, "you have no idea. Chloe, you grew up having people waiting on your every movement. I grew up alone. I only found out I had a sister when I fount Arkinia. Here on earth it is just another floating r

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...