Big time breakthrough

By bizzle3603

When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and... More

Big time breakthrough
ACT ONE- HOLLYWOOD POP PRINCESS
001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA
002. WELCOME TO LA
003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION
004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB
005. BAD BOY
006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?
007. MANSION SIT
008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON
009. DAY OFF
010. DEMO DAY
011. PARTY DISASTER
012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT
013. BITTERS IS CRAZY
014. SCOOBY GANG
015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE
016. SPARKS
017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER
018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES
019. GOODBYE FOR NOW
ACT TWO- JUST FRIENDS
020. ROCKTOBER
021. CRAZY GIRL FROM AUDITIONS
022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS
023. TV SPOT MAYHEM
024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS
026. PRANK WAR
027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY
028. CHRISTMAS
029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES
030. OH YEAH
031. BEACH DAY
032. BUTT ON CAMERA
033. GIRL GROUP
034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL
035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT
036. PROM
037. WORLDWIDE
038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER
039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY
040. ROCKSTARS
041. STRIKE
042. CONTEST WINNERS
043. SECRETS
044. SUPERHEROS
045. IT'S OFFICIAL
ACT THREE- ENGLAND WE GO
046. THE SWITCH
047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS
048. PRINCESS KIDNAPPED
049. RESCUE
ACT FOUR- THINGS CHANGE
050. WALL OF FAME
051. DIBS
052. BEL AIR
053. CHLOE'S GRAN
054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM
055. OLD BOYFRIEND
056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
057. ONE AND THE SAME
058. DOGS GONE CAMPING
060. GOLD RECORD
ACT FIVE- HAPPILY EVER AFTER
061. BRITISH INVASION
062. SCANDALS
063. LIES
064. LET IT RAIN
065. CAMEOS
066. LATE FOR TOUR
067. PRANK WARS 2
068. A BREAK
069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND
070. KIM POSSIBLE
071. GUYS GONE SOLO
072. I DO
Happy ending!

059. DOG FAIR

2.5K 69 5
By bizzle3603

"Okay, we need to talk about Carlos." Kendall told them as Logan and James looked at each other "why?" They asked "because ever since he rescued and started dating blonde Jennifer. He seems different." He told them as they all thought back to the past couple of days "three smoothies and one corn dog." Kendall told them handing it over to Carlos "I don't eat corn dogs anymore, guys. Jennifer says they make my breath smell like corn dogs." Carlos told them as Blonde Jennifer came up taking it away and throwing it in the trash.

Then they were in the park ready for a water fight "okay, where's Carlos? We said water fight, high noon." Logan told them as a bike bell chimed as Carlos arrived "can't make it. Jennifer wants to go biking." Carlos told them as Jennifer was in the seat behind them as he biked away.

Coming back to present them where they were trying to play hockey outside of the PalmWoods "well....there's one thing that will never change. Carlos love of goaltending." James told them as he turned around finding no Carlos "Carlos?" Logan asked as he then appeared in a tennis outfit "anyone for tennis?" He asked as the guys looked at him as Jennifer came up taking him away.

Chloe walked into the PalmWoods for the first time in a while with her dog as Bitters looked at her "no dogs, allowed in the PalmWoods!" Butters yelled at her as she walked to the elevator "I'm just visiting!" She yelled back as the elevator opened and she headed up to 2J, passing Kendall's mom on the way who waved as they walked right into the apartment.

"Guess, whos blonde and ready for the doggy fair!" Chloe told them as all the guys looked at her with jaws dropped including Carlos "your hair." Kendall started as Logan then added "it's really long." And then James couldn't say anything "my best friends back and she brought a dog!" Carlos cheered as he went to walk over to her but then stopped as Chloe furrowed her brows.

"Jennifer doesn't like dog hair, and I might get some on my sweater." Carlos told them as Chloes eyes went wide "Jennifer's telling you what to do!" Chloe yelled as all three guys nodded there heads as the girl then walked closer to Carlos, picking up her dog "come on, Carlos, we both know you like dogs, and they'll be plenty more of them there like this one." She told him seeming to get through as Weber toward her as the door opened up.

"Carlos. Come with me to the pool in case I need you to do things for me." Blonde Jennifer told him as she stood on one side while Chloe stood still holding her dog on the other "uh, I got to go with Chloe and the guys." Carlos told her as he turned to Chloe wanting to hang out with her and the dog "but I want to be with you." She told him doing a finger spin as he turned to them "bye guys, bye Chloe." He told them getting pulled away as chewie growled.

"Yes, I know, she's a mean lady." She told him as Kendall walked in front of them "okay, new plan. You three go rescue the dogs. And I'll rescue the Carlos." He told them as James and Logan already were lookin at chewie "done, now now can I please hold the dog." They asked her as Chloe laughed "of course you can." She told them handing him over and soon they were on there way to the dog fair.

When Chloe got there, her and chewie, were gonna put on a show since she choreographed a song and dance for them to do.

"When a sign of the times
Is the times are extremely tough

Chewie then started whining as Chloe turned to him putting her finger up.

"Ssh!
When you look at
The world and all
that you see is

Chewie then ruffed, earning a few laughs from the fair goers and James and Logan.

"Yes ruff
When you feel like
a long lost pup and
You need some cheering up
Sit back relax and watch us
Do our stuff
2,3,4

Chewie then began hopping up the steps as Chloe walked to the other side.

"Were gonna sit and
Shake your hand
That's how it starts

Chewie then held out his paw as Chloe shook it as people started getting there dogs.

"We're gonna nose
Are nosey
Way into
your hearts

Chloe and Chewie rubbed noses as they both the tilted there heads at the same time.

"Well sing and bark in
Two part harmony

Chloe held out the note as she held out her arms.

"Me and my boi
My boi and me
We make the perfect pair, we've got
That savoire faire
And any bone you throw
We'll catch it in mid air

Chloe then threw a bone as Chewie caught it.

"We're gonna find a park
To sink our teeth into
We'll jump through
hoops to get a great review

Chewie then jumped through a hoop as Chloe did a cartwheel.

"We're next years shoe in
Doggie nominee
Your gonna love us
that's our guarantee
We'll be bow together
on the count of three

Chloe then counted to Chewie as both of them bowed.

"Me and my boi

Chloe then did a spin as well as chewie.

"My boi and me
We make the
perfect pair, we've got
That savoire faire
Me and my boi
Me and my boi
Me and my boi
My boi and me."

Chloe sang out as she finally finished the song as her and Chewie walked over to the women and the guys "here you go, thanks for coming." James told the family as they handed them there dog "enjoy this little guy." Logan told them as the little girl looked to Chloe "will it be able to shake by hand as well?" She asked as Chloe laughed "of course it will, in good time enjoy." She told them as they headed off.

"Well, that's it guys. Thanks to your help, we found homes for all but eight dogs." The women told them "and we'll find homes for the rest of them next time." James told her as she looked at them "unfortunately, there is no next time. This was there last chance, so these guys are going to the doghouse in the sky." She told them as Chloes jaw dropped "oh, like a pooch penthouse." James told them as the women furrowed her brows as Chloe handed Chewie over to Logan.

"No, she means.." Chloe told him getting on her tippy toes to whisper to him as James then screamed "we need to find homes for these dogs. That's why we're here." He told them "well, the fairs over, so what are we gonna do?" Logan asked as they then ended up bringing all the dogs to there apartment as they ran around.

"This is a bad idea." Logan and Chloe told him as James smiled "and what is mrs. Knight gonna say?" Logan asked as the door behind them opened and in she walked, mumbling words as Chloe furrowed her brows not understanding her but she could tell she was upset about the dogs as she walked away "she said she's okay with it." James told them "no, she didn't." Chloe and Logan told him.

In which they then moved them to the lobby "make a friend today." James called out to everyone walking by "rescue a dog at the PalmWoods dog fair, I want a home." Logan told people as he talked through the dog as Bitters came there way "oh no." Chloe told them holding Chewie.

"What do you think your doing?" Bitters asked "finding homes for dogs." James told him as they all nodded as James tried to hand one to the man "there are no dogs allowed in the PalmWoods." Bitters told everyone as all there customers ran away "what?" Logan asked "yeah, what about lighting the wonder dog?" James asked as Bitters pointed to the dog.

"He is a Hollywood Star. These dogs are not. So when I get back from my lunch hour in two hours. I want all of them gone!" He yelled walking away "or we turn them into Bollywood stars in two hours." James told them "oh, and how are we gonna do that?" Logan asked as Jett then approached.

"Dogs! I love dogs. You know, I stared in dog breath 5. I was amazing in it and I won a woofie." He told them "how would you like to be the star of a new dog movie?" James asked "depends. What's it called?" Jett asked "what's it called? It's called.." Logan started as he friend to Chloe "k 9 action squad." Chloe told him as the guys nodded there heads "yeah." They told him.

"I'm in." Jett agreed as all three of them fist bumped but soon they filmed the trailer and were showing to Bitters "that's amazing." Butters told them as they got excited "so the dogs can stay at the PalmWoods now that there big Hollywood stars?" James asked "no. It's amazing that you think I would fall for that. I want all of these dogs out of the PalmWoods now. You have run out of time." He told them walking away as he shoveled popcorn in his mouth.

"Troops, get ready!" Chloe yelled as all the dogs turned to including Chewie, Logan and James "now, let's go!" She told them running out of the Palm Woods lobby as the dogs followed and So did James and Logan "we're coming!" They yelled.

And soon Chloe decided to bring them all to Rocque Records as Chewie, her and the guys were all sitting on the couch as Kelly walked in with prop box "oh, hey, guys, Chloe, Chewie. You're here for dance rehearsal early." She told them opening a cabinet and revealing one of the dogs as she then opened another revealing another one and it continued on as that's where they put them as they all smiled.

All of them were now out of where they were being hidden as Logan was playing cards "new plan we teach the dogs how to play blackjack, then let them loose in Las Vegas. Now focus." Logan told the dogs as Chewie took one of the cards and through it down as Logan raised his eyebrows "that's never gonna work, well, Chewies different but still and Gustavos gong to kill you when he sees these dogs." Kelly told them

"We know that, but we're not giving up till we find these dogs homes." James told them throwing out more dog food "were here for rehearsal.." Kendall told them as Carlos mumbled weirds but came over to pet all the dogs including Chewie who shook his hand as Carlos looked to Chloe with a smile.

"Okay, I'm back, and I still have no idea what to do with this music video and..what are these dogs doing here?" Gustavo told them "umm." Kelly started as Chloe grabbed Chewie "were just having them.." James tried as Kelly then turned to Gustavo "well you said that you wanted a bunch of stuff for the music video, so I got you dogs." Kelly told him.

"dogs. Really? We're gonna put dogs in the music video with my dogs? That is probably the most..I've done it again.." Gustavo told them as they went to shoot the video.

"I'm looking and you, yeah
You're looking at me
Something about you's got me going crazy, oh
So what should I do, what can I say
She's beautiful, unusual, the prettiest thing
In the room no one else compares to you
Just do what you do and I will be there for you
If you take my hand (my hand)
Just give me the chance (my chance)
Don't worry 'bout a thing
Just dance, dance, dance
Hey
It feels right girl just give me a sign
We're gonna party all night
Have the time of our life, yeah
I can't fight how I'm feeling inside
And we can party all night
Have the time of our life, girl
Oh, oh woah
Oh, oh woah
We're gonna party all night
P-par-party all night, girl
Oh, oh woah
Oh, oh woah
We're gonna party all night
Have the time of our life, girl
Can't help myself, 'cause girl you're so fly
Knew from the minute that I looked in your eyes
That you could be the one, you're just my type
Can't let you get away, it's obvious I'm into you
In the room no one else compares to you
Just do what you do and I will be there for you
If you take my hand (my hand)
Just give me the chance (my chance)
Don't worry 'bout a thing
Just dance, dance, dance
(Don't worry girl)
Hey
It feels right girl just give me a sign
We're gonna party all night
Have the time of our life, yeah
I can't fight how I'm feeling inside
And we can party all night
Have the time of our life, girl
Oh, oh woah
Oh, oh woah
We're gonna party all night
P-par-party all night, girl
Oh, oh woah
Oh, oh woah
We're gonna party all night
Have the time of our life, girl
No we don't have to leave tonight
We'll stay together on the dance floor
Turn up the sound, turn down the lights
The lights, the lights, the lights
Don't wanna let go, yeah
Let's make a night we won't forget
And we living with no regrets
And no one else but us
'Til the sun comes up
Hey
It feels right girl just give me a sign
We're gonna party all night
Have the time of our life, yeah
I can't fight how I'm feeling inside
And we can party all night
Have the time of our life, girl
We're gonna party all night
P-par-party all night, girl
Oh, oh woah
Oh, oh woah
We're gonna party all night
Have the time of our life, girl."

The next day they had a dog fair at Rocque Records to give the other dogs a home "hey, take care of this little guy." James told one of the customers handing over the dogs "good bye." They all said as everyone left "well, now we know how to didn't dogs homes." James told them "make them stars in a big time rush video." Logan told them as him Chloe and James all fist bumped.

"Okay, all of your dogs have found new homes, so I need my dogs to clean up my studio." Gustavo told them pointing to the mess as Chewie looked to Chloe from the floor "uh, we'll get right on that, uh, by the way, your lips look really chapped." Kendall told him "ooh, yeah." Carlos told him "lip balm?" Kendall asked pulling it out "okay, fine." Gustavo told them taking it as Kendall made his way over.

"Now, I want you guys to clean up these cages and put things away..." Gustavo told them as he then started mumbling his words "what? Really? You got this?" Kendall told him "we can have the rest of the week off?" James told him as he monomer some more "and you'll take of Chewie so I don't have too and Kelly and I get a week off also." Chloe told him as Kelly ran over.

"Thank you!" They told him walking away "we love you too!" They told him as it was just Chewie and Gustavo there now as they all ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 485 24
When 4 hockey heads from Minnesota move to LA, a certain well known pop star catches the eye of 2. Persephone Fox. Singer and songwriter at the one...
419K 6.5K 60
( UNDER EDITING ) "it's like i'm falling in love all over again!" in which! two best friends reconnect after one leaves to pursue their music dreams...
9.6K 364 30
After taking her chances at a nationwide talent competition, songwriter Roxanne Somerset finds herself moving across the country to sunny Los Angeles...