My Husband, A Manwhore

Av LandeTate

Natasha Benson-McCowell is a smart, intelligent and successful business woman who owns a transportation comp... Mer

♦A Glimpse♦
♥Hiring a Maid♥
♥Temptress♥
♥Seduction♥
♥terrible dancer♥
♥Doubts♥
♥the dream♥
♥the wedding♥
♥Friendship Break♥
♥the deal♥
♥HBD♥
♥trip♥
♥truth revealed♥
♥Missing♥
♥celeb life♥
♥Custody?♥
♥Immaturity♥
♥Heart Collasp♥
♥Pregnant!♥
♥a disappointment♥
♥New found Feelings♥
♥Booty Calls♥
♥Doubts♥
♥Cheating Again♥
♥Epilogue♥

♥Perfect Couple♥

584 22 5
Av LandeTate

Sorry about mistakes

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Henry

Where the hell could she be? I thought as I got dressed into my meroon slim fit suit and black shoes. I stood in front of the mirror checking my self out. I decided not to wear a tie so I wore a black T-shirt.

Anya walked in and she drooled over me. "Wow, you look nice."

"Thanks." I said as I gave her a peck on the lips. "Good morning."

"Morning. I made breakfast." She chirped as we walked down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Where do you think she could be?" I asked her while munching on some toast bread.

"Don't know. Don't care." She replied nonchalantly.

"Oh come on. We need her remember. She's the mother of my kids. What will I tell them?" I asked thinking that she might have committed suicide.

"I can be the mother of your kids." She replied.

"You're but not their biological mother. Kids always need their biological mother you know."

"Sometimes I wonder if you love me or not."

"I love you Anya so much. Don't be like this."

"Prove it."

"I'm planning to take your parent's company back and I've told you I love you countless time. I've even chose you over Natasha. What more could you want?"

"I'm sorry okay." She kissed me all over my face dismissively. I knew she just wanted to get this over with. She always avoids confrontations.

"Okay. If it wasn't for your kisses I would not forgive you." I said smiling. Yeah, I decided to play along. "I must leave."

"What if she doesn't show up?" Anya asked as she helped me with my blazer.

"Then I will get interviewed myself."

"Do you think they will buy it."

"I don't know but they already know she's missing and my men are searching for so I think I will be enough for them to give us our perfect couple award."

"Why don't you just take the money from your company instead of going there."

"No i can't and I've already explained that." I glanced at my wrist watch and kissed her. "See you later and wish me luck."

"Good luck."

"Thanks." With that I left In my jeep heading towards the Perfect Couple Show building.

And here I am sitting in front of the camera with the host of the show discussing about my marriage.

"Henry, ive heard that your wife is declared a missing person. How did this happen?" this was the first question Josy fired at me.

"I don't really know what happened this time. She often goes missing when there is something wrong." I replied easily without stuttering because I knew what exactly made her disappear.

"who said im missing? Im right here." Nashie's voice interrupted the show making everyon turn towards her. I was surprised to see her.

Tasha

I walked in towards where Henry and Josephine were and settled near Henry who looked really surprised to see me. Josephine was shocked she wasn't prepare for this but she decided to play along since this show was live on television.

"Lets welcome Natasha McCowell to the stage, people." She said and the audience applauded. "welcome Natasha to the Perfect Couple Show. Im really glad you made it." She smiled.

"thank you Josephine for welcoming me. I really appreciate it." I smiled back.

The show went on but it seemed Henry wanted us to play as if nothing happened between us and I was finding it difficult to lie about our relationship. Why was he lying about it? All the questions asked by Josephine, Henry chipped in to answer all of them not even giving me a chance to say something. However, his plan was short lived because Josephine decided to ask questions directed to me. Henry was giving me pleading eyes so that I can pretend that our marriage was perfect.

"Natasha, you've been a lot quiet in this show." Josephine said smiling again at me.

"I guess Henry was too excited to answer all the question so he didn't give me a chance." I joked making some of the audience to coo and some to laugh with dreamy eyes probably thinking that we deserve a perfect couple prize yet they are to oblivious to the truth.

"so tell me about your perfect relationship and marriage with Henry. We have heard Henry side, now its your turn."

Everyone's attention focused on me and Henry was still displaying his pleading face with a fake smile plastered on his face so that it wont be obvious that hes instigating me to say something. I turned to the audience who were looking at me expectantly and I knew I couldn't lie about my relationship and marrieage with henry being all perfect.

"let me correct you there Josephine. My marriage and relationship with Henry isn't all perfect." I heard gasps from the audience. What did they expect me to say? Internal Scoff. That it is all perfect. Internal Chuckle. Henry looked pissed but he still had a fake smile plastered on his face.

"what the hell are you saying Tasha?" Josephine said through her teeth which were flashed making sure that the camera don't get that but she immediately adjusted after the director of the show urged her to continue on with the show. "Can you explain that Natasha? Why would you say that?"

"it isn't all perfect because.." I trailed off since Henry was pinching my hip to make me stop. I removed his hand from my hip obviously unseen and continued, "Unfortunately Henry is cheating or should I say have been cheating on me all along." Gasps erupted again from the audience again and Henry's ears were producing steam right now.

Josephine was not happy at all because I ruined her show. She wanted this show to be where people find hope and the people that she chooses to be her guest to be perfect examples to the world at large. This is the reason why I didn't want to be a perfect example through lies. I had to tell the truth.

The director of the show decided to take us on a break in order to fix what I've done.

"Stay tuned for more information on your favourite business man and woman, Henry and Natasha McCowell. We will be back." Josephine said and we were offline. We all went back stage and Josephine turned to me anger written all over her face. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING RUINING MY SHOW?" she yelled in my face.

"What did you want me to say? I could tell a lie infront of all the people." I said calmly.

"do you know what you've done? This is not what we have planned and I will run loses because of that!" she lowered her voice when she noticed my calmness but only I knew the storm which was being brewed inside me.

"Im sorry Josephine. I will compensate you for all the damages. I promise." I told her.

"Okay fine." She said after giving both of us a look and headed to the stage after saying, "Lets go and finish what you've started."
The show was back live again so that we could finish this. I kept to my word despite Henry telling me to tell everyone that I was pranking the host. I mean who does that. I went against his word and he looked red like a tomato. The show ended after I've told everyone that Henry was cheating on me with a maid, once again.

I felt nails digging into my flesh and that same hand drag me against the wall when I was walking in the corridor heading towards the elevator.

"what are you doing?" Henry voice made me stop fighting for my freedom. He was so angry.

"I didn't ask you that question when you were busy fucking with my maid?!" I yelled back.

"you didn't have that right to ask since you were the one at fault." He said still caging me up. My family, his family and Nic surrounded us but he didn't notice them since he was busy talking. "I cant believe that you can stoop this low to get revenge on me." He let out an chuckle.

I also chuckled with him. "its actually funny. You, talking about rights now." I chuckled again. "and look at you putting aaall the blame on me." I paused for a moment. "You know what, I agree with you that I've been a bad mother and a bad wife also but this applies the same to you. You've set a bad example for your kids and come to think of it, its not my fault that our marriage is falling apart rather its all your fault." I said poking his left pack hard dragging all. " you're not the man I fell in love with Henry." Tears began to fall down my cheeks. "I thought you were smarter than this but no you turned out to be the most dumbest foolish person on the whole planet." I paused wiping all the tears away. I decided not to give him the satisfaction by shading my precious tears. He was not worth shading my tears for. Oh my gosh I've been so foolish to fall for him and even forgive him for his past affairs. "Okay. Lets say its all my fault then. As my husband you were supposed to sit down with me and tell me my fault as well as help me fix them. I'm I wrong Mr McCowell and Father?" I asked them and Henry was only realising their presence. They replied no and Henry tried to stop me from speaking. "I'M NOT DONE YET!" I yelled pointing a finger at him "SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN. DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING!" and I continued. "where was i?" I asked no one in Particular calmly like I've not been shouting earlier. "oh yes. Your son, Mr McCowell and Your son in law father, do you know what he did?" I asked them again and they shook their heads and I turned to face Henry. "what did you do?" I didn't wait for his response and continued. "You Instigated my children, I mean, our children against me going out with them claiming that I just missed their events so let punish mom for her mistake." I mimicked his voice. Oh My Gosh I was so pissed. "And yet you had a hidden agenda. What was it?" I asked pretending to think. "but first I have to ask you guys.." I referred to the people who were already gathered around listening to our conversation. But this wasn't a conversation because a conversation means two or more people will be talking but here only I was talking. Some were even taking videos but I didn't care about anything anymore. "lets pretend you're a husband for a while. Your wife missed your children's day. Will you instigate your kids against your wife telling them to punish their mother and then take them to a hotel including the maid?" I asked. Some shook their heads no and some said yes. "Okay. I actually agree with all of you. To those who said no, I understand and to those who said yes I will assume that you've have the same perspective that probably he will need the maid to take care of the kids, right?" I asked but I didn't wait for their reply. I had managed to free myself from Henry and I walked back in front of him. "Oh yes but we are all wrong here. Henry managed to get this chance to spent with the maid. That's what he wanted and he won." I paused. "I was so foolish to the extend that I didn't know what was happening right under my nose. I trusted them both to the extent that I decided to go on a work trip with Nic unaware that these two will be left alone since my mother and father in law took the kids away. I don't know what made me turn and come back home and see my worst nightmare come to life." I lost all my voice due to the fact that I cried my tears out at my underground villa. I realised if I keep on speaking I will lose it all. "You really hurt me this time, Henry. All the trust I had for you shuttered. I've forgiven you so many times for nothing. Surely a leopard cannot change its spots. I've really tried my best but to no avail." I paused. "You know what, its all over." I said trying to convince myself. "I. want. A. Divorce." My voice echoed around the corridor.

I have never thought I would say these words ever in my life but I was wrong. Henry have shuttered all my dreams into pieces. I really loved him and it came deep from my heart.

"Fine." Henry's Answer brought me out of my trance and just after he said fine he stormed off.

I let out a heavy sigh as I fell to my knees. Josephine's men led the crowded people and left only my family and Henry's as well as Nic.

My mom came and hugged me saying soothing words.

"I've failed mother." I cried tears already streaming down. "I Loved him so much."

"shhhhhhh baby girl. Don't cry. You're not a failure." My mother comforted me. "You need to get up now and lets go home, Okay?" I agreed with my mother.

And we left for my parent's house after avoiding a lot of journalist gathered outside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Phew! this was quite a long chapter indeed.
Did you enjoy it? Show that by voting for the chapter.

Luv LandeTate.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

447K 13.6K 34
Iris never had friends, from her childhood the words that she heard was fat,cow, ugly so with these hurtful words and behavior she became an introver...
18.4K 607 18
From being a Starbucks coffee girl to a moviestar's girlfriend, it all started from a look in the eye. On one hot sunny day in New York City, they b...
307K 14.1K 18
tyler watched as josh leaned forward, kissing her. "i love you." honestly i would edit this but also it's cool to leave things in the past. enjoy my...
36.1K 853 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...